Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #1

Post by Al-Fatihah »

What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.





benchwarmer
Guru
Posts: 2104
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1355 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #2

Post by benchwarmer »

[Replying to post 1 by Al-Fatihah]

Was there a debate question in there or is this just preaching about how men have a problem and women are responsible for solving it?

If seeing a woman in any state of dress is an issue for you then avert your eyes like a gentleman. If you can't control yourself, that is your problem. Take some responsibility yourself, don't push your issues onto others.

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #3

Post by Al-Fatihah »

benchwarmer wrote:

Was there a debate question in there or is this just preaching about how men have a problem and women are responsible for solving it?

If seeing a woman in any state of dress is an issue for you then avert your eyes like a gentleman. If you can't control yourself, that is your problem. Take some responsibility yourself, don't push your issues onto others.
Response: Nothing stated changes the fact a man's ability to be loving and caring is learned from a woman's modesty. So your point was pointless.
Last edited by Al-Fatihah on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Divine Insight
Savant
Posts: 18080
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Location: Here & Now
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #4

Post by Divine Insight »

Al-Fatihah wrote: Response: Nothing stated changes the fact a man's ability to be loving and caring is learned from a woman's modesty. So your point was pointless.
Sorry, but it's not a fact that a man's ability to be loving and caring is learned from a woman's modesty.

I have been a loving caring male since I was a boy. It's obviously the innate nature of my personality. I also have known many men throughout my life who are naturally loving and caring individuals and have been that way from early childhood.

So there is no evidence that your claim is a "fact".

So all you are doing is preaching your opinion, and trying to claim that your opinion is fact.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #5

Post by Al-Fatihah »

Divine Insight wrote:
Sorry, but it's not a fact that a man's ability to be loving and caring is learned from a woman's modesty.

I have been a loving caring male since I was a boy. It's obviously the innate nature of my personality. I also have known many men throughout my life who are naturally loving and caring individuals and have been that way from early childhood.

So there is no evidence that your claim is a "fact".

So all you are doing is preaching your opinion, and trying to claim that your opinion is fact.
Response: You were also raised by a modest woman, so it was not innate. If I am wrong, then live stream yourself walking with naked women in public and see if they receive the same love and respect from men as a modest woman. When they don't, then the fact remains that a woman's modesty is what socializes a man to be loving and caring towards women.

User avatar
Divine Insight
Savant
Posts: 18080
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Location: Here & Now
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #6

Post by Divine Insight »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
Divine Insight wrote:
Sorry, but it's not a fact that a man's ability to be loving and caring is learned from a woman's modesty.

I have been a loving caring male since I was a boy. It's obviously the innate nature of my personality. I also have known many men throughout my life who are naturally loving and caring individuals and have been that way from early childhood.

So there is no evidence that your claim is a "fact".

So all you are doing is preaching your opinion, and trying to claim that your opinion is fact.
Response: You were also raised by a modest woman, so it was not innate. If I am wrong, then live stream yourself walking with naked women in public and see if they receive the same love and respect from men as a modest woman. When they don't, then the fact remains that a woman's modesty is what socializes a man to be loving and caring towards women.
Unlike men who act like apes being around naked women does not sexually excite me. It takes far more than that to get me sexually aroused. In fact, for me, it actually does require a deep cerebral relationship. And that was never "taught" to me by anyone. It's just the nature of who I am.

So you are dead wrong. And apparently you must necessarily be like the men who act like apes since you apparently believe this to be "normal" behavior.

Just like Benchwarmer suggested, you need to learn how to take control and responsibility for your behavior. Trying to pin the blame on women for your inability to control yourself is pretty irresponsible on your behalf.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

benchwarmer
Guru
Posts: 2104
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1355 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #7

Post by benchwarmer »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
benchwarmer wrote:

Was there a debate question in there or is this just preaching about how men have a problem and women are responsible for solving it?

If seeing a woman in any state of dress is an issue for you then avert your eyes like a gentleman. If you can't control yourself, that is your problem. Take some responsibility yourself, don't push your issues onto others.
Response: Nothing stated changes the fact a man's ability to be loving and caring is learned from a woman's modesty. So your point was pointless.
You've provided no facts, just your opinion. When you provide some facts, I'll be happy to reconsider.

benchwarmer
Guru
Posts: 2104
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1355 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #8

Post by benchwarmer »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
Divine Insight wrote:
Sorry, but it's not a fact that a man's ability to be loving and caring is learned from a woman's modesty.

I have been a loving caring male since I was a boy. It's obviously the innate nature of my personality. I also have known many men throughout my life who are naturally loving and caring individuals and have been that way from early childhood.

So there is no evidence that your claim is a "fact".

So all you are doing is preaching your opinion, and trying to claim that your opinion is fact.
Response: You were also raised by a modest woman, so it was not innate.
I have no idea how D.I. was raised and neither do you. Again with more opinions stated as facts.
Al-Fatihah wrote: If I am wrong, then live stream yourself walking with naked women in public and see if they receive the same love and respect from men as a modest woman.
When they don't, then the fact remains that a woman's modesty is what socializes a man to be loving and caring towards women.
So your proof would be how some men react to seeing naked women? I can tell you right now your 'facts' are incorrect. I'm a man and I'm far more turned on by a woman wearing the right kind of clothing than a completely naked woman. You'll probably answer you know exactly what kind of clothing and I bet you will probably be wrong.

You're 'facts' are baseless and religiously motivated. Come back with peer reviewed studies and we'll talk facts.

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #9

Post by Al-Fatihah »

Divine Insight wrote: [

Unlike men who act like apes being around naked women does not sexually excite me. It takes far more than that to get me sexually aroused. In fact, for me, it actually does require a deep cerebral relationship. And that was never "taught" to me by anyone. It's just the nature of who I am.

So you are dead wrong. And apparently you must necessarily be like the men who act like apes since you apparently believe this to be "normal" behavior.

Just like Benchwarmer suggested, you need to learn how to take control and responsibility for your behavior. Trying to pin the blame on women for your inability to control yourself is pretty irresponsible on your behalf.
Response: Your mother didn't walk around naked or have sex in front of you, unless you want to tell us differently. Therefore, her modesty did teach you to be loving and caring towards women. So you are obviously dead wrong. Trying to defame women as if they are meaningless and their love has no effect on the upbringing of men and their character is what is irresponsible and sounds like another excuse of a man trying to hide his own perversion but to no avail.

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #10

Post by Al-Fatihah »

benchwarmer wrote:
I have no idea how D.I. was raised and neither do you. Again with more opinions stated as facts.


So your proof would be how some men react to seeing naked women? I can tell you right now your 'facts' are incorrect. I'm a man and I'm far more turned on by a woman wearing the right kind of clothing than a completely naked woman. You'll probably answer you know exactly what kind of clothing and I bet you will probably be wrong.

You're 'facts' are baseless and religiously motivated. Come back with peer reviewed studies and we'll talk facts.
Response: You can't tell me anything because all man are naturally inclined to be aroused sexually by looking at a woman's nakedness. So you claims are bogus. Any man claiming otherwise is either lying or gay and even a gay man is socially conditioned to have such feelings.

Come back with firsthand evidence and not some ramble. It fools no one. You can easily live stream and conduct a social experiment yourself of a naked woman walking the street and see that she will receive less love and respect than a modest woman. When you provide firsthand evidence to the contrary, then we can talk.

Locked