Hi everyone

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Imprecise Interrupt
Apprentice

Hi everyone

Post #1

Post by Imprecise Interrupt »

I am not religious or even a believer. So why am I here? Because I find the subject of religion in general and the Judaeo-Christian scriptures in particular quite fascinating. I do not begrudge anyone their beliefs and respect those who are willing to respect me.

I take the term 'Debate' and the related word 'argumentation' in a formal way. That is, presentation of evidence and exposition of reasons in support of a well defined point of view. So when I use those words, especially 'argue', there is no rancor involved.

I have been around various forums under this name and others for more than a few years and would like to check out the interesting and somewhat unique orientation of this site.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: Hi everyone

Post #2

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by Imprecise Interrupt]

The World has changed from the classical stand-off between non-religious and religious to now, when the World is plausibly 100 % religious and "the other side" has troubles finding firm ground.

Some are even discussing "Atheism" as symptom of schizophrenia, but they are out there, of course.

Either way, you are hereby warned. :study: :D

Welcome! :D
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Welcome to the forum!

Imprecise Interrupt
Apprentice

Post #4

Aetixintro wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Imprecise Interrupt]

The World has changed from the classical stand-off between non-religious and religious to now, when the World is plausibly 100 % religious and "the other side" has troubles finding firm ground.

Some are even discussing "Atheism" as symptom of schizophrenia, but they are out there, of course.

If you think I have trouble finding firm ground, perhaps you might want to reply to my posts sometime and show me how I am wrong.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by Aetixintro »

Imprecise Interrupt wrote:

If you think I have trouble finding firm ground, perhaps you might want to reply to my posts sometime and show me how I am wrong.
Ehh... you have just arrived? As your number of posts increase, surely I will support the religious side. Come on! Give the debating your best! :D

Cheers!
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Imprecise Interrupt
Apprentice

Post #6

Aetixintro wrote:
Imprecise Interrupt wrote:

Ehh... you have just arrived? As your number of posts increase, surely I will support the religious side. Come on! Give the debating your best! :D

Cheers!
I have made some posts you might want to consider responding to.

viewtopic.php?p=965934#965934

viewtopic.php?p=966104#966104

viewtopic.php?p=966113#966113