49 Contradictions Of Islam

Post #1

Post by Joshua »

Burninglight
Guru

Post #11

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you.
Can any verses be abrogated from the Quran? Quran 2: 106 yes, if we come up with one similar or better.
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
The "we" in this verse refers to God Almighty not to human beings;
No nothing can be change from it 6:115 Look if you want to know contradictions go on line you can find many.
The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.
The alleged contradiction is just you misreading; This is no contradiction
I am sure their are explainations just like there are seemingly contradiction in the Bible. There are explainations so this gets us no where.
All your alleged contradictions found in the Qur'an are only misreading and misunderstanding, whereas from the Bible many of the holes are so big that they are said to be errors from scribes just to cover up; That's why you don't want to argue over contradictions;
I believe the biggest problem is the Quran calling God and Jesus a liar. God said, "This is my Beloved Son..." and Muslims and the Quran says he is not his son by insultingly referring to Him as the "son of Mary" as if to say Jesus has no father.
Not only muslim denies this verse, the Bible itself denies it, John the baptist either suffered from his ears or his brain, either he did not hear or he forgot about that;
The real insult about Jesus is to give him 66 forefathers from among whom there are illegitimate children called "bastard" by God himself;
To a man who has no father, the author of the bible gave him 66 forefathers;
Moreover, Jesus predicted His death 3 times and witness have seen it, but the Quran says that Allah does best of what the scheming. plotting, decieving unbelievers do;
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matthew 12:40)
Explain this to me; How can he die on Friday afternoon, and Stay fro 3 days and 3 nights "in the heart of the earth" but was absent from his tomb on sunday morning;

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. (Matthew 4:6)
If God took the trouble to prevent Jesus from "dash thy foot against a stone" at "any time" the angels shall "bear thee up" for what leave him in the heads of the Roman to crucify him?
Allah is the best of decievers. Allah proves this by making it appear that Jesus died decieving billions.
God warned you before:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20)

If you wanted to believe that Jesus died for your sin, It is of your own will, The only reason why many people believe in this concept is that they always wanted someone else to die for them, they did not want to pay for what they have done;
Why would Allah do that unless he wanted you to believe he really didn't die so that you can be decieved into a Christless eternity?
He did it to test you, whether you will follow your vein desires of the teachings of the laws;
But apparently the Christians have preferred the coward way;
Christos means Messiah, which means anointed one, not savior nor crucified, it has nothing to do with that;
Even Abu Bakr said, he wouldn't trust the makr of allah if he had one foot in paradise and one on earth!
He knew that God always test his believers;
Surah 29:1
Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?
I don't have a problem with the Quran contradicting itself; I have a problem with it contradicting what it was suppose to confirm - the Scriptures that came before
Sure you won't have any problem for the alleged contradiction of the Qur'an as they are always misunderstanding and misinterpretations;
Indeed the Qur'an confirms what was send before and it also talks about:
Surah 2:79
Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

You surely know that more than 50% of the NT was written by Paul, not God, 4 Gospels written by Matthew, Marc, Luke and John not God, the Book of Acts was not From God and so on;
But the Gospel that Jesus taught is from God
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23)
The Torah was Given to Moses;
The Torah is not the 5 Books found in the actual Bible, this one has not even been written by Moses and Less by God Almighty;

Peace be upon you all;
Yes, Muslims will pay for their sins. Christians have the forgiveness of Christ. It is written the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those that perish, but unto to us that are saved or being saved, it is the power of God. Even if you never sin again, you are still responsible for your past sin.

God's mercy only comes through Christ. Without the blood of Christ, you are responsible for your past, present and future sin not anyone elses just yours. What you call cowardly, I call wise. I say it is wise to meet God on His terms and not ours.

Muhammad never said the Bible was corrupted, and he referred to it and was told to honor the Scripture that came before and the people of the book.. He never criticized the Script only people. It is foolish to believe that God's word could be corrupted when God promise it is established forever in heaven. It is foolish to believe man has more power to corrupt than God has to preserve. Only modern Muslims could believe such nonsense.

The Quran says we sent you the torah and the gospel yet you don't believe either the Quran or the gospel. You use the excuse that it is corrupted without proof; without knowing when and where or why it got corrupted. Who made money off the Bible by corrupting it and why? How do you know the Bible was the object of traffic for a miserable price? Christians donate huge sums of money to give Bibles out free.

Muhammad didn't say the torah or gospels where the object of traffic for a misreable price. It is only the inference that modern Muslim make today to cover up disobedince to God's true word, and you are simply parroting what you've been told without knowing what your talking about.

There is salvation in no other than Jesus Christ. There is no other name given where we might be saved. I would trade shoes with a Muslim for anything in the world.

Asher
Student

Post #12

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you;
Yes, Muslims will pay for their sins.
I completely agree with this fact that we shall pay for our wrong deeds:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20)
We agree with that;
Christians have the forgiveness of Christ.
What is the use of forgiveness of you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven?
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 7:21)
It is written the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those that perish, but unto to us that are saved or being saved, it is the power of God.

Again some crazy stuff from paul;
Even if you never sin again, you are still responsible for your past sin.God's mercy only comes through Christ. Without the blood of Christ, you are responsible for your past, present and future sin not anyone elses just yours.
The bible does not agree with you on that:
No Shedding of blood required:
But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
(Ezekiel 18:21)
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:18)
What you call cowardly, I call wise. I say it is wise to meet God on His terms and not ours.
Indeed what you call God's term has never been taught by God but by Paul; This is Paul's term not God;
Muhammad never said the Bible was corrupted, and he referred to it and was told to honor the Scripture that came before and the people of the book..He never criticized the Script only people.
The bible as you call it, is not mention in the Qur'an: the only scripture mention there is the Torah, Zabur and Injeel which were from God:
The Torah was given to Moses: The Book that you have today is not the real Torah;
The Zabur(Psalms) was given to David: The Book that you have is not as it was when it was revealed;
The Gospel which Jesus taught: Is not the Testimony of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John;
It is foolish to believe that God's word could be corrupted when God promise it is established forever in heaven.
It is also foolish to attribute such erroneous scripture under the authorship of God; God does not make mistake;
Established forever in heaven:
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
If your doing such supplication it means that you believe that his will is done only in heaven and you are asking him to do the same on earth;
It is foolish to believe man has more power to corrupt than God has to preserve. Only modern Muslims could believe such nonsense.
Then it must be foolish to believe that error of man is more powerful than the power of God to preserve. Only Christians could believe such nonsense.
The Quran says we sent you the torah and the gospel yet you don't believe either the Quran or the gospel.
The holy Qur'an 3:3 says:
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).
If you did not notice that the Torah(law) is only of 5 books, and your bible is of 66 books, consequently the major part of the book is not what God confirms to have sent;

For the Gospel:
The Gospel that you have is the gospels according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John: these are not the Gospels that Jesus preached:
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23)
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. (Matthew 9:35)
Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, (Mark 1:14)
And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where. (Luke 9:6)

On the contrary Paul taught you HIS gospel:
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (Romans 16:25)

Luke 1:1-3
1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
You telling that this was inspired? and he wrote the Gospel which God sent unto Jesus?
You use the excuse that it is corrupted without proof; without knowing when and where or why it got corrupted.
You yourself said that the bible contained abrogations and mistakes, these are corruptions; I don't need to give proof to your arguments;
The bible got corrupted in the times of Constantine when he tried to destroy all document which goes against the new doctrine of the church;
Who made money off the Bible by corrupting it and why? How do you know the Bible was the object of traffic for a miserable price? Christians donate huge sums of money to give Bibles out free.
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (Matthew 23:2)
In the time of Jesus those who modified the laws were the rulers, if you use your imagination you will know why;
"traffic for a miserable price", "donate huge sums of money": If you did not know for the release of the RSV there was $5 million net profit;
Muhammad didn't say the torah or gospels where the object of traffic for a misreable price.
I take it that you don't know the Qur'an: The Qur'an is God's word, which Muhammad(pbuh) repeated;
Muhammad of himself did not say anything, but God said it;

It is only the inference that modern Muslim make today to cover up disobedince to God's true word, and you are simply parroting what you've been told without knowing what your talking about.
1 John 5:7
KJV: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
ASV: And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth
Douay: And there are three who give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these three are one
Try to explain to me how mistranslation gets into that?

The one parroting here it's you:
You says that it is in the Bible, but you haven't proved it, maybe you can't as your are just "simply parroting what you've been told without knowing what your talking about";
You don't understand the trinity but you believe;

I told you that God is 1 and I know the meaning of one, but you are telling that God is a trinity but neither you can explain nor you do understand and your telling "without knowing what your talking about" to me;

And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? (Luke 6:39)
Can you ignorant of your God preach this God;

Matthew 7:3-5
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
There is salvation in no other than Jesus Christ. There is no other name given where we might be saved.
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. (Isaiah 45:21)
"none beside me": Meaning no Son, nor partner, nor associate; He is alone: not a trinity, no co-equality all these were added in the Jewish belief from the Greek who were polytheist;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

forgiveness from God

Post #13

Post by Burninglight »

For the Christian or anyone, forgiveness from God = heaven. There is no forgiveness outside of Christ.
Heaven is a gift; heaven is eternal life; it is paradise. The will of God is to believe on Him whom He sent. There is no other name given whereby we might be saved except for the name of Jesus Christ.

Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter heaven but some will. One thing is for sure everyone who doesn't say Lord, Lord will not enter. Thank the Lord, Lord Jesus for His gift of eternal life. It is written, He that has the son has life; he that doesn't have the son has not life but the wrath of God abides on him.

There is no God but God. God is not more than His word. Jesus is God's word. Jn. 1 In the beginning was the word; the word was with God, and the word was God. God is one and he has made His word and holiness distinct persons. Only God can do that. God said "Let us make man in our image and likeness" Allah said "We have sent you the torah...." who were they talking to?

In the OT people were saved by the types and shadows of Christ, but once the word of God was made flesh the shadows do no good. Islam is stuck in dead shadows and hasn't moved on with God in Christ. islam has its roots deep in pagan pre Islamic history.

It is written in the OT, "Kiss the son lest you perish from the way when his wrath is kindled but a little." Who do you think that son is? It is a lie that the torah is not the same. You are just talking off the top of your head. We have the same torah that Muhammad used. We have David's writings and the gospel.

According Quran 10:94, I can tell you the gospel is in tact. It is what God has given us, and it is preserved The Torah proves that Ishmael was no prophet; hence, Muhammad is unconfirmed. I am going to continue believing the historical god breathed Scriptures over some unlearned 7th century unconfirmed Muslim prophet. There is no record that Muhammad considered himself a prophet or anyone else while he was alive. Ask the Christians the people of the Book and we will tell you emphatically not.

Why Muslim have a hard time believing in the Son of God beats me. Deedat and Dr. Naik your heros said God has sons by the tons. Even Allah said, "If he wanted a son I could've taken one...." It is to your peril to reject Paul's message in the Bible!

Asher
Student

Post #14

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
For the Christian or anyone, forgiveness from God = heaven. There is no forgiveness outside of Christ.
That's not what the God of the bible says:
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (Isaiah 49:26)
Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

The Lord in the OT refers to YHWH not to the Christ;
Heaven is a gift; heaven is eternal life; it is paradise. The will of God is to believe on Him whom He sent. There is no other name given whereby we might be saved except for the name of Jesus Christ.
According to your deeds you shall be rewarded accordingly;

Ezekiel 18:26-27
26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
The will of God is to believe on Him whom He sent.
Indeed we believe that God have sent Jesus(AS);
And we believe that God has send Muhammad(pbuh);
The will of God is also to worship him only;

Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter heaven but some will. One thing is for sure everyone who doesn't say Lord, Lord will not enter.
That is your belief, but Jesus said not that he is the lord of those who follow his commandments, but he called them Friends:
John 15:14-15
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Thank the Lord, Lord Jesus for His gift of eternal life. It is written, He that has the son has life; he that doesn't have the son has not life but the wrath of God abides on him.
Parroting again;
There is no God but God. God is not more than His word. Jesus is God's word.
Contradicting yourself:
Jesus is all that there is to God, but not what God ...
Jn. 1 In the beginning was the word; the word was with God, and the word was God. God is one and he has made His word and holiness distinct persons. Only God can do that.
This statement made by John was copied from a Jewish philosopher Philo who merged these two themes when he described the Logos as God's creator of and mediator with the material world. The evangelist adapted Philo's description of the Logos, applying it to Jesus, the incarnation of the Logos.
God said "Let us make man in our image and likeness"
This verse has been wrongly translated:
God has not created man to his likeness, but as he liked man to be;
Allah said "We have sent you the torah...." who were they talking to?
The "we" in the verse refers to God alone, this is call plural of Majesty:
He was talking to the angels;
In the OT people were saved by the types and shadows of Christ, but once the word of God was made flesh the shadows do no good.
Prove it from the bible;
Islam is stuck in dead shadows and hasn't moved on with God in Christ. islam has its roots deep in pagan pre Islamic history.
We muslim believe in the Christ(Messiah), the anointed one,the chosen one. But when you say that he is the begotten son of God, that God came and beget him with Mary, we won't believe;
None has been able to prove from the Qur'an that it contains "pagan pre islamic" stuffs;

But for your bible:
The Trinity is a completely from a pagan king(Constantine);
Who made changes to the Concept of God;
He took from the Egyptian God: Osiris, Isis and Horus, a trinity and placed it in christianity; Same that the Hindus did with there God;
It is written in the OT, "Kiss the son lest you perish from the way when his wrath is kindled but a little." Who do you think that son is?
If you knew your bible you would not have brought this argument:
I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. (Psalm 2:7)
The son in question here is David(as); Not Jesus;
It is a lie that the torah is not the same. You are just talking off the top of your head. We have the same torah that Muhammad used. We have David's writings and the gospel.
Muhammad never used the Torah; he was unlettered(you can find it's definition over the internet www.google.com)
The "Torah" that you have has been written by a historian not by Moses nor by God;
For the "Psalms" that you have many part of it has been mistranslated, and you don't even agree of it's content, You are taking a Jewish book and telling the Jews how to read it;
The "Gospel" that you have is the "Gospel according to Matthew","Gospel according to Marc","Gospel according to Luke" and "Gospel according to John", none of it is the Gospel that Jesus taught:
In the time of Jesus the accounts according to Matthew, Marc, Luke and John were not written yet;
According Quran 10:94, I can tell you the gospel is in tact. It is what God has given us, and it is preserved
Quran 10:93-94
93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.
94 If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.

Indeed Allah told us to ask the people of the book if we were in doubt, and the part in bold which says "Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord", if the book was pure: God would have said that "they have the truth", not that "the truth had come to them": this shows that the "Torah" contains part of what God has revealed, but not everything that he had revealed was in this book, neither everything which is in this book was revealed by him;
From among the truth which came to them are:
Deuteronomy 18:18;
Song of Song 5:16;
Isaiah 29:11;
Isaiah 42:1-13;
The Torah proves that Ishmael was no prophet; hence, Muhammad is unconfirmed.
Ismael not being a prophet were the vain desires of the Jews, even the will of Sarah, as she knew that the first born inherits almost everything;
Truly Muhammad(pbuh) is confirmed in the bible, Christians and Jews have been trying to hide it for years, and as you said "Truth always prevails";
I am going to continue believing the historical god breathed Scriptures over some unlearned 7th century unconfirmed Muslim prophet. There is no record that Muhammad considered himself a prophet or anyone else while he was alive.
This argument has already been discussed but to refresh your memory:
- In the hadith it is said that the people were calling him "Rasoul Allah";
- The 1st pillar of islam is "La illaha illalah muhamadan rasoul Allah" the muslims in his time were testifying that;
- He had followers who followed him when he migrated from Makkah to Madina;
Ask the Christians the people of the Book and we will tell you emphatically not.
You don't even know your God(3 in 1 or 1 in 3), and you are trying to teach others;
People(Christians and Jews) in the time of the prophets were aware of the bible's content, nowadays the know only what others teach them;
Why Muslim have a hard time believing in the Son of God beats me. Deedat and Dr. Naik your heros said God has sons by the tons. Even Allah said, "If he wanted a son I could've taken one…."
"God has sons by the tons": This is from your bible not from the Qur'an;
"if he wanted": Did he say that he wanted?
It is to your peril to reject Paul's message in the Bible!
Jesus said:
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (John 5:43)
Jesus prophecised about Paul who came on his own and they had receive him, even you;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Jesus is Lord

Post #15

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you,
That's not what the God of the bible says:
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (Isaiah 49:26)
Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

The Lord in the OT refers to YHWH not to the Christ;
According to your deeds you shall be rewarded accordingly;

Ezekiel 18:26-27
26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
The will of God is to believe on Him whom He sent.
Indeed we believe that God have sent Jesus(AS);
And we believe that God has send Muhammad(pbuh);
The will of God is also to worship him only;

Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter heaven but some will. One thing is for sure everyone who doesn't say Lord, Lord will not enter.
That is your belief, but Jesus said not that he is the lord of those who follow his commandments, but he called them Friends:
John 15:14-15
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Thank the Lord, Lord Jesus for His gift of eternal life. It is written, He that has the son has life; he that doesn't have the son has not life but the wrath of God abides on him.
Parroting again;
There is no God but God. God is not more than His word. Jesus is God's word.
Contradicting yourself:
Jesus is all that there is to God, but not what God ...
Jn. 1 In the beginning was the word; the word was with God, and the word was God. God is one and he has made His word and holiness distinct persons. Only God can do that.
This statement made by John was copied from a Jewish philosopher Philo who merged these two themes when he described the Logos as God's creator of and mediator with the material world. The evangelist adapted Philo's description of the Logos, applying it to Jesus, the incarnation of the Logos.
God said "Let us make man in our image and likeness"
This verse has been wrongly translated:
God has not created man to his likeness, but as he liked man to be;
Allah said "We have sent you the torah...." who were they talking to?
The "we" in the verse refers to God alone, this is call plural of Majesty:
He was talking to the angels;
In the OT people were saved by the types and shadows of Christ, but once the word of God was made flesh the shadows do no good.
Prove it from the bible;
Islam is stuck in dead shadows and hasn't moved on with God in Christ. islam has its roots deep in pagan pre Islamic history.
We muslim believe in the Christ(Messiah), the anointed one,the chosen one. But when you say that he is the begotten son of God, that God came and beget him with Mary, we won't believe;
None has been able to prove from the Qur'an that it contains "pagan pre islamic" stuffs;

But for your bible:
The Trinity is a completely from a pagan king(Constantine);
Who made changes to the Concept of God;
He took from the Egyptian God: Osiris, Isis and Horus, a trinity and placed it in christianity; Same that the Hindus did with there God;
It is written in the OT, "Kiss the son lest you perish from the way when his wrath is kindled but a little." Who do you think that son is?
If you knew your bible you would not have brought this argument:
I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. (Psalm 2:7)
The son in question here is David(as); Not Jesus;
It is a lie that the torah is not the same. You are just talking off the top of your head. We have the same torah that Muhammad used. We have David's writings and the gospel.
Muhammad never used the Torah; he was unlettered(you can find it's definition over the internet www.google.com)
The "Torah" that you have has been written by a historian not by Moses nor by God;
For the "Psalms" that you have many part of it has been mistranslated, and you don't even agree of it's content, You are taking a Jewish book and telling the Jews how to read it;
The "Gospel" that you have is the "Gospel according to Matthew","Gospel according to Marc","Gospel according to Luke" and "Gospel according to John", none of it is the Gospel that Jesus taught:
In the time of Jesus the accounts according to Matthew, Marc, Luke and John were not written yet;
According Quran 10:94, I can tell you the gospel is in tact. It is what God has given us, and it is preserved
Quran 10:93-94
93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.
94 If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.

Indeed Allah told us to ask the people of the book if we were in doubt, and the part in bold which says "Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord", if the book was pure: God would have said that "they have the truth", not that "the truth had come to them": this shows that the "Torah" contains part of what God has revealed, but not everything that he had revealed was in this book, neither everything which is in this book was revealed by him;
From among the truth which came to them are:
Deuteronomy 18:18;
Song of Song 5:16;
Isaiah 29:11;
Isaiah 42:1-13;
The Torah proves that Ishmael was no prophet; hence, Muhammad is unconfirmed.
Ismael not being a prophet were the vain desires of the Jews, even the will of Sarah, as she knew that the first born inherits almost everything;
Truly Muhammad(pbuh) is confirmed in the bible, Christians and Jews have been trying to hide it for years, and as you said "Truth always prevails";
I am going to continue believing the historical god breathed Scriptures over some unlearned 7th century unconfirmed Muslim prophet. There is no record that Muhammad considered himself a prophet or anyone else while he was alive.
This argument has already been discussed but to refresh your memory:
- In the hadith it is said that the people were calling him "Rasoul Allah";
- The 1st pillar of islam is "La illaha illalah muhamadan rasoul Allah" the muslims in his time were testifying that;
- He had followers who followed him when he migrated from Makkah to Madina;
Ask the Christians the people of the Book and we will tell you emphatically not.
You don't even know your God(3 in 1 or 1 in 3), and you are trying to teach others;
People(Christians and Jews) in the time of the prophets were aware of the bible's content, nowadays the know only what others teach them;
Why Muslim have a hard time believing in the Son of God beats me. Deedat and Dr. Naik your heros said God has sons by the tons. Even Allah said, "If he wanted a son I could've taken one…."
"God has sons by the tons": This is from your bible not from the Qur'an;
"if he wanted": Did he say that he wanted?
It is to your peril to reject Paul's message in the Bible!
Jesus said:
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (John 5:43)
Jesus prophecised about Paul who came on his own and they had receive him, even you;

Peace be upon you all;
Peace be upon you,
That verse is funny, You mean Allah can come up with a better verse or one similar? Can't he get it right the first time?

When I read those verses you quoted, it is Jesus talking to me, because that is the word of God speaking those verses. Who is the word? Jesus is the Word. No matter what language you use, whether you translate or transliterate, YHWH's name means "I am that I am" and it directly points to His real name, which is the same in all languages.
Jesus said before Abraham was "I am;" therefore, YHWH means Jesus who is our creator. "All things were made by Him; for Him and through Him."

No one can do deeds acceptable to God with Christ being Lord of theIR life! Jesus is our righteousness; there is no such thing without Him.

He didn’t say He wasn’t their Lord. He said I no longer call you servants but friends, because we become co heirs with Jesus. Muslim will never know this. You can be someone’s father and be their friend. You can be the friend of someone who is over you in authority.

MUHAMMAD DID USE THE TORAH TO JUDGE A WOMAN CAUGHT IN ADULTERY. You don't know Islamic history very well. Why don't you research it?

I didn't contradict myself; your miss quoted me: I said Jesus is all that God is, but not all there is to God.

I never said God begot Christ with Mary as if He were her sex partener. That is what you say Christians say; it is your misconception of Christianity.

I am not trying to teach anyone about the trinity you are. Muslim are teaching everyone their misconceptions of the trinity. It is not my job to teach the trinity and the concept was in the Bible before Constantine or the council of Nicea, and only the modern story of Horus resembles Christianity, but if your go deeper or back when it originated it doesn't resemble it at all. People made inferences to make it look like it matched the Bible and trinity for the sole purpose of discrediting it, but truth will prevail.
Peace be unpon you

Asher
Student

Post #16

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
That verse is funny, You mean Allah can come up with a better verse or one similar? Can't he get it right the first time?
It is as if you were asking why did God not send you directly to hell and let you live in your inquiry and judge you at the end;
If he had done that you would have denied;
Then God puts you to test to prove you that indeed you did it whatever you would have denied;
When he gave the book, he let the Jews wrote whatever they like and do as they wanted and present it as coming from God;
That is the why according to you he did not get it right the first time;
When I read those verses you quoted, it is Jesus talking to me, because that is the word of God speaking those verses. Who is the word? Jesus is the Word.
Lol, you are supposingly following the commandments of Jesus;
God also speak these words: Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. Why are you trying to kill me?"
Matthew says: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.(Matthew 3:17)
Jesus said: And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. (John 5:37)
It's amazing how God "inspire" the writers of the Gospels to write contradictions about each other;
No matter what language you use, whether you translate or transliterate, YHWH's name means "I am that I am" and it directly points to His real name, which is the same in all languages. Jesus said before Abraham was "I am;" therefore, YHWH means Jesus who is our creator.
Christians always translate names of people; The don't make difference between names and meaning;
Show to me how you came to the conclusion of the meaning of YHWH? you are just insinuating;
"All things were made by Him; for Him and through Him."
This is plagiarithm from Philos;
No one can do deeds acceptable to God with Christ being Lord of theIR life! Jesus is our righteousness; there is no such thing without Him.
Then Ezekiel was talking non-sense when he said:
...the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.(Ezekiel 18:20)
Jesus too:
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:20)
No prophet came and taught forgiveness through the "begotten son" of God, apart from your evangelist who has been contacted by the "Morning Star" which is Lucifer;
The scriptures does not support your insinuations;
He didn’t say He wasn’t their Lord. He said I no longer call you servants but friends, because we become co heirs with Jesus. Muslim will never know this. You can be someone’s father and be their friend. You can be the friend of someone who is over you in authority.
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.(John 15:15)
It is a contradiction according to Jesus to be a servant and to know what the lord is doing;
As they knew what he was doing he called them friend, so that they call him not lord anymore;
Heir means "a person legally entitled to the property or rank of another on that person's death":
Will God die? as far as I know God does not grow old neither suffers from health problem, then how will he die?
MUHAMMAD DID USE THE TORAH TO JUDGE A WOMAN CAUGHT IN ADULTERY. You don't know Islamic history very well. Why don't you research it?
Lol, I knew about that story, but you didn't know that he only told they to look by themselves, and they look, he did not took the book neither try to find it on his own;
But he was told that the scribe who will look for the verse will try to hide it with his hand, thus he told the man to look where he had placed his hand;
This is not really using the bible; And until today this verse is found in the bible in the book of leviticus;
I didn't contradict myself; your miss quoted me: I said Jesus is all that God is, but not all there is to God.
And you said: "There is no God but God. God is not more than His word. Jesus is God's word."
How can you not understand thing that you wrote; No wonder why you don't understand hebrew and arabic, if you don't even know your mother tongue;
I never said God begot Christ with Mary as if He were her sex partener. That is what you say Christians say; it is your misconception of Christianity.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
This "misconception" comes from your "holy bible", from the "inspired word of God";
I am not trying to teach anyone about the trinity you are. Muslim are teaching everyone their misconceptions of the trinity. It is not my job to teach the trinity and the concept was in the Bible before Constantine or the council of Nicea, and only the modern story of Horus resembles Christianity, but if your go deeper or back when it originated it doesn't resemble it at all. People made inferences to make it look like it matched the Bible and trinity for the sole purpose of discrediting it, but truth will prevail.
Maybe you are not teaching the concept of trinity, but your trying to find it from the bible, how can you look for something that you don't even understand not know how it is?

The Greeks are well known for their mythology, with God coming down to earth begetting bastard children unto women;
The same people modified your bible and you have swallowed it;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Trinity

Post #17

Post by Burninglight »

Yes, I believe God is past finding out. I never claimed to understand the trinity. Muslim use our inability to explain the essence of God as if His triunity weren't true

Yes, I said God cannot be greater than His word. What do you think of a person who doesn't keep their word? Jesus is the word of God. God's word always was and always will be. His word is not a creation! He spoke things into existence with His word (Jesus).

Asher
Student

Post #18

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you;
Yes, I believe God is past finding out. I never claimed to understand the trinity. Muslim use our inability to explain the essence of God as if His triunity weren't true
How can the muslim believes you if you don't even know what you are explaining neither have any proof of it?;
I ask you several time to give proof about the trinity in the bible, you came out with only 1 verse which was so easy to prove that it was a fabrication;
Yes, I said God cannot be greater than His word. What do you think of a person who doesn't keep their word? Jesus is the word of God. God's word always was and always will be. His word is not a creation!
Tell me about that:
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
(Matthew 10:22-23)
He spoke things into existence with His word (Jesus).
Prove this;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Trinity

Post #19

Post by Burninglight »

Burninglight wrote: Yes, I believe God is past finding out. I never claimed to understand the trinity. Muslim use our inability to explain the essence of God as if His triunity weren't true

Yes, I said God cannot be greater than His word. What do you think of a person who doesn't keep their word? Jesus is the word of God. God's word always was and always will be. His word is not a creation! He spoke things into existence with His word (Jesus).
I understand the trinity exists. It isn't my job to teach the concept of it. But I can tell you what I know the Bible says. God is Spirit. All Christians believe this. We all belive God is Holy. Therefore, we believe also that God is the Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus is the word of God. Many Muslim tell me they believe He is the word of God. Do you? We believe that God is one in the trinity. I can't explain why the father, son and Holy Spirit are or how they could be distinct person and yet one God. The Bible doesn't teach us this. But it does show that Jesus is the word of God Jn 1 who is God and Heb 1 shows Jesus as God. It is written all things were made by Him for Him and through Him. Now do you believe Jesus is the word of God?
You know I can make an argument that Allah in Islam is not one too using the Quran, but first answer my questions

Asher
Student

Post #20

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you;
I understand the trinity exists.
Then why are you unable to show that it exist?;
I don't need your words I need proof, thing that I'm asking and you haven't been able to prove;
It isn't my job to teach the concept of it.
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? (Luke 6:46)
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.(Mark 16:15)
Jesus taught his disciples to preach the gospel that God gave him into the world. But according to you it is not your job;
But you also said: "it is Jesus talking to me"; You are choosing which verse that you accept from the bible or not;
But I can tell you what I know the Bible says.
I think I've asked you proof so many times that it has become a routine for me;
But I never got an answer, or get an answer which is so doubtful;
God is Spirit. All Christians believe this. We all belive God is Holy. Therefore, we believe also that God is the Holy Spirit.
So I'm asking again, about you conclusion:
God is Holy, God is Spirit, therefore God is the Holy Spirit;
in the bible you can also find the "Holy Ghost":

And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, (Luke 4:1)
Will you tell me that God is a ghost?
We believe that Jesus is the word of God. Many Muslim tell me they believe He is the word of God. Do you?
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Qur'an 4:171)

The Qur'an says: "His Word, which He bestowed on Mary";
This verse tells us that Jesus is the word of God which God bestowed upon Mary, and we believe;
But you christians your bible tells you that Jesus is a man you you reject it:
Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: (Acts 2:22)
No christian will agree that Jesus was only "a man approve of God"; not God approved of God;
We believe that God is one in the trinity. I can't explain why the father, son and Holy Spirit are or how they could be distinct person and yet one God. The Bible doesn't teach us this.
Your belief is not even supported by your bible; You have only been swallowing whatever the others have chewed for you;
But it does show that Jesus is the word of God Jn 1 who is God and Heb 1 shows Jesus as God. It is written all things were made by Him for Him and through Him.
John 1:1 has been stolen from Philos a Jewish philosopher, and John had copied and adapted it to his "Gospel":
Hebrew you don't even know who wrote that book, according to the oldest scripture found, the one who wrote this book was not even born when Jesus "died";
Now do you believe Jesus is the word of God?

The Qur'an says: "His Word, which He bestowed on Mary"; So I believe;
You know I can make an argument that Allah in Islam is not one too using the Quran, but first answer my questions
Your most welcome; It will be like "proving" the trinity out of the bible;

peace be upon you all;