Suicide

Ethics, Morality, and Sin

Moderator: Moderators

blondiefreak890

Suicide

Post #1

Post by blondiefreak890 »

OK so ive attempted suicide around 12-13 times and ive never been able to do it all the way.Most ppl think im crazy but sometimes that over whelming feeling of why cant nebody accept me for me?Why do ppl judge me?It just makes u feel so alone and when u think of almost commiting suicide than suddenly that thought will i go to heaven or hell?Ive heard different opinions on that question and nobody has ever really answered it.If i give up will i go to heaven or straight down to hell? :?
~blondiefreak890~

seen da light
Student

Post #11

Post by seen da light »

Jesus loves you!!!
He has a plan for you and it will involve someone who loves you tell the end of his life.All you have to do is follow God's plan for you.

Sometimes, I've also been really depressed and things don't matter and no one likes me for me.
Can I tell you the truth, God loves you for who you are and if you stop thinking that no one loves you, you will soon see people who love you regardless of what happens.
Can I suggest preyer and speaking to an elder in your church that you trust?
It helped me a lot when I was doubting and when my dad started physically abusing me for my faith and then eventually kicked me out of the house because he couldn't break my faith.
(All is better now God is awesome!!!)

If you want, send me personal messages, I'd gladly speak with you about it.

May God bless and watch over you :P :P :P

Vianne
Student

Post #12

Post by Vianne »

Blondiefreak890, the fact that you have not yet ended your life does mean a part of you is still hanging on despite whatever difficulties you are experiencing, and that shows your strength, though you may not realize it. Instead of focusing on the areas that other people don't accept, spend some time alone with a journal and explore the areas of yourself that *you* like, and those you don't. Learning self-love is the first step toward being comfortable in a world that is not always kind.

Realizing that my life is my own, and that I am fully in control of creating my experiences, helped me through some tough times. Seeing yourself as a victim does create a sense of hopelessness, but recognizing the areas you do have control over can give you strength. Hang in there! Is there a trusted friend you can speak with?