Student

49 Contradictions Of Islam

Post #1

Post by Joshua »

Burninglight
Guru

Post #21

Post by Burninglight »

Do you believe that Allah's word is eternal or is it not eternal?

Burninglight
Guru

Re: 49 Contradictions Of Islam

Post #22

Post by Burninglight »

Wow, and the Quran challenges people to find any discrepancies. The Qur'an itself is the discrepancy according to this link.

Asher
Student

Post #23

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you;
Yes I do; If you are trying to make me say that the Bible is eternal, keep in mind that I don't consider the bible to be 100% of God;
And I have proof of it:
I have myself found they, I did not need any anti-christian website:

Jeremiah 8:8-9
8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
9 The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the Lord; and what wisdom is in them?

Did not Moses give you the law?, and yet none of you keepeth the law Why go ye about to kill me? (John 7:19)
Wow, and the Quran challenges people to find any discrepancies. The Qur'an itself is the discrepancy according to this link.
"First Contradiction":
[Yunus 10:64] Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - There is no changing the Words of Allah - that is the Supreme Triumph.
[al-Kahf 18:27] And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him.
[al-Hijr 15:9] Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its Guardian.

The question here: Is the bible the 100% the true word of God?

[an-Nahl 16:101] And when We put a revelation in place of (another) revelation, - and Allah knoweth best what He revealeth- they say: Lo! thou art but inventing. Most of them know not.
[al-Baqarah 2:106] Nothing of our revelation (even a single verse) do we abrogate or cause be forgotten, but we bring (in place) one better or the like thereof. Knowest thou not that Allah is Able to do all things ?
[ar-Ra`d 13:39] Allah effaceth what He will, and establisheth (what He will), and with Him is the source of ordinance.

Frankly christians use this as an argument:
The answer is found in your bible:
Read from Matthew 5:17-48; The laws have not broken but adapted to the people to which is has been revealed: "but we bring one better or the like";
The christians are the least welcome in criticizing these verses of the Qur'an;
Some important verse:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (Matthew 5:17)

Matthew 5:21-22
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:23-24
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Matthew 5:27-28
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

"Second Contradiction"
[as-Sajdah 32:5] He directeth the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth; then it ascendeth unto Him in a Day, whereof the measure is a thousand years of that ye reckon.
[al-Ma`arij 70:4] (Whereby) the angels and the Spirit ascend unto Him in a Day whereof the span is fifty thousand years.

I'm questioning myself whether people who's mother tongue is suppose to be english really understand english, that's pitiful;
Read the verse "as-Sajdah 32:5" well, the word reckon means sum;

"Third Contradiction"
[az-Zumar 39:44] Say: Unto Allah belongeth all intercession. His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. And afterward unto Him ye will be brought back.
[as-Sajdah 32:4] Allah it is Who created the heavens and the earth, and that which is between them, in six Days. Then He mounted the Throne. Ye have not, beside Him, a protecting friend or mediator {intercessor}. Will ye not then remember ?

[Yunus 10:3] Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then He established Himself upon the Throne, directing all things. There is no intercessor (with Him) save after His permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Oh, will ye not remind?

Unto Allah belong all intercession: He gives permission to intercede whenever he pleases to whosoever he pleases;
Which means if you haven't understood: There is no mediator except with his permission;

Jesus told you:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.(Matthew 13:15)

The other allegations are not even worth explaining:
Exemple: About saving and Drowning Pharaoh:
If you have understood the verse:
Qur'an 10:92: "This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

It talks about the body not the life, the body of pharaoh has been preserved as a sign to those who disbelieve;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #24

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you;
Yes I do; If you are trying to make me say that the Bible is eternal, keep in mind that I don't consider the bible to be 100% of God;
And I have proof of it:
I have myself found they, I did not need any anti-christian website:

Jeremiah 8:8-9
8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
9 The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the Lord; and what wisdom is in them?

Did not Moses give you the law?, and yet none of you keepeth the law Why go ye about to kill me? (John 7:19)
"First Contradiction":
[Yunus 10:64] Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - There is no changing the Words of Allah - that is the Supreme Triumph.
[al-Kahf 18:27] And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him.
[al-Hijr 15:9] Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its Guardian.

The question here: Is the bible the 100% the true word of God?

[an-Nahl 16:101] And when We put a revelation in place of (another) revelation, - and Allah knoweth best what He revealeth- they say: Lo! thou art but inventing. Most of them know not.
[al-Baqarah 2:106] Nothing of our revelation (even a single verse) do we abrogate or cause be forgotten, but we bring (in place) one better or the like thereof. Knowest thou not that Allah is Able to do all things ?
[ar-Ra`d 13:39] Allah effaceth what He will, and establisheth (what He will), and with Him is the source of ordinance.

Frankly christians use this as an argument:
The answer is found in your bible:
Read from Matthew 5:17-48; The laws have not broken but adapted to the people to which is has been revealed: "but we bring one better or the like";
The christians are the least welcome in criticizing these verses of the Qur'an;
Some important verse:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (Matthew 5:17)

Matthew 5:21-22
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:23-24
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Matthew 5:27-28
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

"Second Contradiction"
[as-Sajdah 32:5] He directeth the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth; then it ascendeth unto Him in a Day, whereof the measure is a thousand years of that ye reckon.
[al-Ma`arij 70:4] (Whereby) the angels and the Spirit ascend unto Him in a Day whereof the span is fifty thousand years.

I'm questioning myself whether people who's mother tongue is suppose to be english really understand english, that's pitiful;
Read the verse "as-Sajdah 32:5" well, the word reckon means sum;

"Third Contradiction"
[az-Zumar 39:44] Say: Unto Allah belongeth all intercession. His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. And afterward unto Him ye will be brought back.
[as-Sajdah 32:4] Allah it is Who created the heavens and the earth, and that which is between them, in six Days. Then He mounted the Throne. Ye have not, beside Him, a protecting friend or mediator {intercessor}. Will ye not then remember ?

[Yunus 10:3] Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then He established Himself upon the Throne, directing all things. There is no intercessor (with Him) save after His permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Oh, will ye not remind?

Unto Allah belong all intercession: He gives permission to intercede whenever he pleases to whosoever he pleases;
Which means if you haven't understood: There is no mediator except with his permission;

Jesus told you:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.(Matthew 13:15)

The other allegations are not even worth explaining:
Exemple: About saving and Drowning Pharaoh:
If you have understood the verse:
Qur'an 10:92: "This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

It talks about the body not the life, the body of pharaoh has been preserved as a sign to those who disbelieve;

Peace be upon you all;
Yes, the Bible is a living book and in its original language contains no discrepancies. It is the DNA of spiritual life. Any other book in life pales by comparison. Muslims believe that Jesus is "the word of God" If you say you don't, you will be the first I have ever heard say that. If the word of God is eternal as you admit, you have made my point for me. Jesus is eternal and therefore He is equal with God. He is co eternal. Jesus who is the word of God, didn't come into being when He was born of Mary. He existed before Abraham. "Before Abraham was I am" He said. Muslims are either going to believe Jesus and trust that God's word cannot be altered or God will sent a strong delusion to all who refuse the love of truth.

Asher
Student

Post #25

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
Yes, the Bible is a living book and in its original language contains no discrepancies. It is the DNA of spiritual life. Any other book in life pales by comparison.
Then Why in its translation it contains so much contradictions;
Muslims believe that Jesus is "the word of God" If you say you don't, you will be the first I have ever heard say that. If the word of God is eternal as you admit, you have made my point for me. Jesus is eternal and therefore He is equal with God. He is co eternal.

The difference between God and his word is that: God has no beginning but his words do have a beginning, therefore since Jesus has a beginning he is not God;
Jesus who is the word of God, didn't come into being when He was born of Mary. He existed before Abraham. "Before Abraham was I am" He said.
How was him then?
Muslims are either going to believe Jesus and trust that God's word cannot be altered or God will sent a strong delusion to all who refuse the love of truth.
We know that God's word (the Qur'an) cannot be altered; But the bible who is the work of historians can be altered and changed as you wish;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #26

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you,
Yes, the Bible is a living book and in its original language contains no discrepancies. It is the DNA of spiritual life. Any other book in life pales by comparison.
Then Why in its translation it contains so much contradictions;
Muslims believe that Jesus is "the word of God" If you say you don't, you will be the first I have ever heard say that. If the word of God is eternal as you admit, you have made my point for me. Jesus is eternal and therefore He is equal with God. He is co eternal.

The difference between God and his word is that: God has no beginning but his words do have a beginning, therefore since Jesus has a beginning he is not God;
Jesus who is the word of God, didn't come into being when He was born of Mary. He existed before Abraham. "Before Abraham was I am" He said.
How was him then?
Muslims are either going to believe Jesus and trust that God's word cannot be altered or God will sent a strong delusion to all who refuse the love of truth.
We know that God's word (the Qur'an) cannot be altered; But the bible who is the work of historians can be altered and changed as you wish;

Peace be upon you all;
The original version of the Bible in its language doesn't have contradictions, and we unlike Uthman we haven't destroyed any of them or the copies and can compare and contrast. But what can you do to deal with the contradiction in the Quran?

The difference between God and His word is that God had no beginnig? Are you saying there was a time when God was without His word? I don't believe there was ever a time God was dumb. Besides Jesus claims to be "the beginning and the end" Why don't you believe Jesus' claims about Himself in the Bible?

Asher
Student

Post #27

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
The original version of the Bible in its language doesn't have contradictions, and we unlike Uthman we haven't destroyed any of them or the copies and can compare and contrast.
Then which one of them is the original? As far as I know you said that you have around 10000 copies of the Bible, then which one of them is the original?
If the bible was the true word of God it would not have been altered;
Moreover if the bible was the original one why would you have to "compare and contrast"?,
why would you have to find out which part of them is true or not?
Surely you will chose whatever suits your dogma, even if they are lies;
But what can you do to deal with the contradiction in the Quran?
I know that I have refuted your allegations about the "contradictions in the Qur'an";
The difference between God and His word is that God had no beginnig? Are you saying there was a time when God was without His word? I don't believe there was ever a time God was dumb.
Do not misinterpret whatever I say on purpose, God has no beginning(if you don't believe that you are telling that God has been created), but Jesus has a beginning when God chose to create him, that does not mean the God was dumb.
Besides Jesus claims to be "the beginning and the end" Why don't you believe Jesus' claims about Himself in the Bible?
Since Jesus lived on earth he had never made such claim, it had to be a guy having nightmares who supposingly saw Jesus telling that he is the alpha and omega?
Moreover the one making this claim is the "Morning Star" which in the book of isaiah, was translated as lucifer;
The only 1 place that the Spirit testify being Jesus he also said he is lucifer:
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. (Revelation 22:16)
And he never testifies that Jesus is the Christ is of God:
He had never used the word Christ and the Name Jesus in the same verse;
1 John 4:1-2
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #28

Post by Burninglight »

The original version of the Bible in its language doesn't have contradictions, and we unlike Uthman we haven't destroyed any of them or the copies and can compare and contrast.
Then which one of them is the original? As far as I know you said that you have around 10000 copies of the Bible, then which one of them is the original?
If the bible was the true word of God it would not have been altered;
Moreover if the bible was the original one why would you have to "compare and contrast"?,
why would you have to find out which part of them is true or not?
Surely you will chose whatever suits your dogma, even if they are lies;
But what can you do to deal with the contradiction in the Quran?
I know that I have refuted your allegations about the "contradictions in the Qur'an";
The difference between God and His word is that God had no beginnig? Are you saying there was a time when God was without His word? I don't believe there was ever a time God was dumb.
Do not misinterpret whatever I say on purpose, God has no beginning(if you don't believe that you are telling that God has been created), but Jesus has a beginning when God chose to create him, that does not mean the God was dumb.
Besides Jesus claims to be "the beginning and the end" Why don't you believe Jesus' claims about Himself in the Bible?
Since Jesus lived on earth he had never made such claim, it had to be a guy having nightmares who supposingly saw Jesus telling that he is the alpha and omega?
Moreover the one making this claim is the "Morning Star" which in the book of isaiah, was translated as lucifer;
The only 1 place that the Spirit testify being Jesus he also said he is lucifer:
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. (Revelation 22:16)
And he never testifies that Jesus is the Christ is of God:
He had never used the word Christ and the Name Jesus in the same verse;
1 John 4:1-2
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Peace be upon you all;
All the Bibles regardless of negligible differences have the same message. Jesus died for our sin and He rose from the dead. The wages of sin is death and eternal separation from God, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. If you find a Bible that has a different message than this, it is not a Bible. This is what separates us from Islam. Jesus died on that cross. The great deception is that Islam believes He didn't die for our sin.

The lies are not coming from the Bible. Lucifer lost his title in his rebellion. He was the light bearer. In pride he wanted to be the light. He is still trying through Islam and having a lot of success from what I could tell. He is the Satan the father of all lies; the Quran says Allah is the best of deceivers; it doesn't say that about Lucfier or the satan.

I am not trying to win an argument here, but John wasn't some guy having nightmares. God was revealing the future through his revelation. Islam does not confess that Jesus is come in the flesh as the word of God.

Muhammad said that Jesus is "the word of God" Therefore, Jesus is eternal, because God's word is uncreated and eternal and unchangeable. There was never a time God was without His word. You are standing on a slippy slope. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. It is written "Those that receive not the love of truth, God sends them a strong delusion that they might believe a lie. Islam is that deception and only the best of deceivers could pull it off with God's allowing it. Islam's Allah created a religion (Christianity) through his deception and scheming that is out of his control and that will defeat him in the end or that has already defeated him.

Asher
Student

Post #29

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
All the Bibles regardless of negligible differences have the same message.
"negligible differences":http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm
The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9–20.]
50% of a whole chapter is absent from earliest(you said closest to the source is better) manuscripts(plural), did God forgot to make Mark write it, and who added this part?;
Jesus died for our sin and He rose from the dead. The wages of sin is death and eternal separation from God, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. If you find a Bible that has a different message than this, it is not a Bible. This is what separates us from Islam. Jesus died on that cross. The great deception is that Islam believes He didn't die for our sin.
The BIBLE teaches:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20)
It does not teach salvation through Jesus, this is Paul's word, not God's word;
The lies are not coming from the Bible. Lucifer lost his title in his rebellion. He was the light bearer. In pride he wanted to be the light.
If he wanted to be the light then maybe God has granted it to him, he was called "the morning star";
It appears that though he "lost" his title he is still called morning star in the time of Isaiah;
He is still trying through Islam and having a lot of success from what I could tell. He is the Satan the father of all lies; the Quran says Allah is the best of deceivers; it doesn't say that about Lucfier or the satan.
Apparently God was at shortage of title for "his son", he could not find a better title, than the title given to satan;
I am not trying to win an argument here, but John wasn't some guy having nightmares. God was revealing the future through his revelation. Islam does not confess that Jesus is come in the flesh as the word of God.
The Scriptures are supposed to be inspirations not dreams; If I dream of "God" I can also tell that God was talking to me, but this is not the case, revelations are given to prophets not to every tom dick and henry;
Muhammad said that Jesus is "the word of God" Therefore, Jesus is eternal, because God's word is uncreated and eternal and unchangeable. There was never a time God was without His word.
The word of God cannot exist before God speaks it to being, the Qur'an also says that "whenever he decrees a matter, he says be and It come to being", when you use the Qur'an to try to show some point take into consideration the rest of the Qur'an;
You are standing on a slippy slope. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. It is written "Those that receive not the love of truth, God sends them a strong delusion that they might believe a lie. Islam is that deception and only the best of deceivers could pull it off with God's allowing it. Islam's Allah created a religion (Christianity) through his deception and scheming that is out of his control and that will defeat him in the end or that has already defeated him.
I don't think that I'm on a "slippy slope" as I know that I am serving the one true God, and I'm not afraid of the threat that Paul wrote; You are supposed to be christian and you follow only the teachings of Paul;
But on the opposite you seem to be afraid as you are starting to write illogical statements: "Islam's Allah created a religion (Christianity) through his deception and scheming that is out of his control and that will defeat him in the end or that has already defeated him"; Then why do you still get attached to Christianity, and still follow Paul if you are making such claims???
Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Jesus the spiritual sum of all things

Post #30

Post by Burninglight »

All the Bibles regardless of negligible differences have the same message.
"negligible differences":http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm
The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9–20.]
50% of a whole chapter is absent from earliest(you said closest to the source is better) manuscripts(plural), did God forgot to make Mark write it, and who added this part?;
Jesus died for our sin and He rose from the dead. The wages of sin is death and eternal separation from God, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. If you find a Bible that has a different message than this, it is not a Bible. This is what separates us from Islam. Jesus died on that cross. The great deception is that Islam believes He didn't die for our sin.
The BIBLE teaches:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20)
It does not teach salvation through Jesus, this is Paul's word, not God's word;
The lies are not coming from the Bible. Lucifer lost his title in his rebellion. He was the light bearer. In pride he wanted to be the light.
If he wanted to be the light then maybe God has granted it to him, he was called "the morning star";
It appears that though he "lost" his title he is still called morning star in the time of Isaiah;
He is still trying through Islam and having a lot of success from what I could tell. He is the Satan the father of all lies; the Quran says Allah is the best of deceivers; it doesn't say that about Lucfier or the satan.
Apparently God was at shortage of title for "his son", he could not find a better title, than the title given to satan;
The Scriptures are supposed to be inspirations not dreams; If I dream of "God" I can also tell that God was talking to me, but this is not the case, revelations are given to prophets not to every tom dick and henry;
Muhammad said that Jesus is "the word of God" Therefore, Jesus is eternal, because God's word is uncreated and eternal and unchangeable. There was never a time God was without His word.
The word of God cannot exist before God speaks it to being, the Qur'an also says that "whenever he decrees a matter, he says be and It come to being", when you use the Qur'an to try to show some point take into consideration the rest of the Qur'an;
You are standing on a slippy slope. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. It is written "Those that receive not the love of truth, God sends them a strong delusion that they might believe a lie. Islam is that deception and only the best of deceivers could pull it off with God's allowing it. Islam's Allah created a religion (Christianity) through his deception and scheming that is out of his control and that will defeat him in the end or that has already defeated him.
I don't think that I'm on a "slippy slope" as I know that I am serving the one true God, and I'm not afraid of the threat that Paul wrote; You are supposed to be christian and you follow only the teachings of Paul;
But on the opposite you seem to be afraid as you are starting to write illogical statements: "Islam's Allah created a religion (Christianity) through his deception and scheming that is out of his control and that will defeat him in the end or that has already defeated him"; Then why do you still get attached to Christianity, and still follow Paul if you are making such claims???
Peace be upon you all;
Peace be unto you,
okay, I'll let me put it this way. How about if I use the Quran to prove that Jesus is the son of God?

For all real and truthful things there is always a counterfeit. As I mentioned, the biggest and unbeatable similarity between Jesus and Moses is they were both made as God and this trumps everything Muslims claim about Muhammad's likeness to Moses. Look at Exodus 4:16... He (Aaron) shall speak for you to the people, and he shall be your mouth, and you shall be as God to him. 17 And take in your hand this staff, with which you shall do the signs." I don't blaspheme! Jesus the son of God was and is as God the last and greatest of all prophets that ever lived and who is worthy of worship. Praise the glorious name of Jesus forever!

It seems the great divide between Islam and Christianity is Jesus' divinity, but even Allah says in the Quran that Jesus is the "word of God" or Muhammad said it. The Bible states that Jesus is the word of God as well. So on this point we all agree. Now, in the 7th century, Christians used this against Muhammad to say that Jesus is divine, because Allah's word is eternal and uncreated. When Muhammad heard this, he came up with sura 3:7 and said Allah has made some verses unclear for the perversity of believers and only Allah knows what it means; so, Muhammad or you and all Muslim leaders cannot tell us Christians what Jesus being "the word of Allah (God) means so we stick to Jn. 1:1 "In the beginning was the word; the "word" was with God and the word was God" God tells us in the Gospels what God meant by it.

IMHO, Muhammad or the best of deceivers didn't want anyone to know Jesus was and is the son of God and therefore the divine word of God made flesh. So now Allah pulls off the greatest deception since the foundation of creation; he states that Jesus of a surety never died. But in spite of the cover up deception, the truth prevails. May God bring you to the knoweldge of truth. This scenario reminds me of "The Wizard of Oz" When Dorothy spotted the man behind the curtain, the man shouted out "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"

Allah's word in the Quran that Jesus is God's word presented a serious problem for Muhammad and the only way to fix the problem is to come up with an unclear passage of Koranic Scripture like s 3: 7. All other Scriptures are said to be clear in the Koran, but concerning Jesus being "the word of God" is not clear and only Allah knows best what that means.

That raises red flags all over the place for me. Christians were coming to Muhammad saying wait a minute, if Jesus is the word of Allah, then He has to be eternal and uncreated like Allah's word is. And since Allah sent the torah & the gospel, the Koran is confirming the gospel's claim of Jesus' divinity
IMHO, the Quran is confirming that Jesus is the word of God like it says in Jn. 1:1, and that is what the Quran was designed to do. It was designed to confirm the SCRIPTURES THAT CAME BEFORE NOT USURP THEM.

Now, modern Muslims are saying that the Scriptures the Quran was supposed to confirm is either corrupted or missing. Muhammad never said this. He NEVER criticized the Script only people. Now the Quran saying that Jesus is the WORD OF GOD makes sense of all the Spriptures that came before such as Jesus saying, "Before Abraham was I am.. If you have seen me you have seen the father... I am the way, truth and life... I am the beginning and the end...no one comes to the father except through me" Notice Jesus didn't say I show the way and truth He said I am. These are Jesus' claims. Now look at what prophecy says about Him. He is the everlasting father, Prince of Peace, mighty God, wonderful counselor, author and finisher of our faith and the list goes on for eternity.

You said prove Jesus to you. I have done that; will you follow Him?

Ahmed Deedat spent his whole life poking his finger in God's eye with his blasphemous comments look at him the last years of his life:

The point is God's word is co eternal; He exalts His word above all His name as stated in the Scriptures. That is why the Bible states all things we made for Jesus, by jesus, and through Jesus. IOW, Jesus is the word God used to speak all things into existence