Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Allahakbar
Banned
Banned

What do Muslims Think of Priests

Post #1

Post by Allahakbar »

I'm just wondering what Muslims think and feel about paedophile catholic priests, given the behaviour of their prophet?

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #21

Post by HaLi8993 »

@
You need to stop getting your information from the media you hate, oh and your mad mullahs.
So this is not true??, do you know the definition of a Mullah??

Allahakbar
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by Allahakbar »

HaLi8993 wrote: @
You need to stop getting your information from the media you hate, oh and your mad mullahs.
So this is not true??, do you know the definition of a Mullah??
Are you asking about the drivel you posted? It doesn't matter what the definition is at this precise point in time, to suit your argument du jour you will change the definition, often.
"Holy Scripture: A book sent down from heaven.... Holy Scriptures contain all that a Christian should know and believe, provided he adds to it a million or so commentaries.

[Voltaire]

No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.

George Bernard Shaw

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #23

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote:
It means that the west oppress their women and should be more concerned about fixing their own social problems, one recent example is the notion of living the "American Dream" where by women are forced to go to university where they are expected to take out loans that cost them as much as a house to pay off by the end of it, because they need to work as society dictates then when they can't pay this off they resort to selling their bodies in the form of prostitution to sugar daddies that in return help them in paying off their debts. 
:lol: So, the fact that other women wish to educate themselves bothers you, hence you have to fabricate lies in order to justify and maintain your ignorance.

I can only assume you are prohibited from attaining higher education.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #24

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote:
No dishonesty or failure here.....you can try refuting what I say.
You have no arguments, you have only beliefs based on Islam.
Not everything, there are exceptions but I'm pretty sure that not every line of field is suitable for women or they would suffer great hardship in doing so.
That simply shows complete ignorance of the world around you.
Haven't we been through this before??
Yes, and you failed miserably in making any relevant distinguishable differences.
They are different physically, socially, physiologically, emotionally to name a few.
So what? There are women who accomplish far more than many men. Irrelevant.
They are treated fairly and with justice unlike making men and women the same and treating them the same which they are not, which is treating them differently.
That is totally nonsensical.
Islam regards men and women as equally obliged with regard to many acts of worship and interactions with others. Women pray as men do, and they fast as men do, women pay zakaah as men pay zakaah, and they do Hajj as men do, except for a few differences in the rulings. Islam considers the differences between the sexes hence accommodates for this without oppressing either one of them making life easier on both rather than a burden.
You must actually believe we are so dense not to understand Islam is based on Arab misogyny. Hilarious. :lol:
Nope this is reality, unless you can prove otherwise. The evidence is clear from your own societies and what is happening around the world.
Yet, you have shown your complete ignorance to societies and what is happening around the world. That is obvious.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #25

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote: Equality means the quality of being the same, so then explain to me how men and women are the same???
Men and women have the same hormones and they function the same way, there are no "male" or "female" hormones.

Our brains are the same and the only difference associated are between individuals and not gender.

Even our genitals originate from the same mass of embryonic tissue and function in exactly the same way.

These are just a few of the similarities of those who are of the same species.

The ideal word that should be replaced with equality is justice in which Islam teaches and promotes.
Yet, wherever we observe the Islamic state, we see no justice and only an exodus of Muslims to societies who treat others equally.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #26

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ 
Are you asking about the drivel you posted? It doesn't matter what the definition is at this precise point in time, to suit your argument du jour you will change the definition, often.
Nope, Im asking about what you posted. Seems like nothing is important at any given time considering how you do not address to points that I make, but simply just move on to something else. Everything I say can be authentically sourced, I have nothing to change or hide or manipulate.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #27

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
 So, the fact that other women wish to educate themselves bothers you, hence you have to fabricate lies in order to justify and maintain your ignorance. 

I can only assume you are prohibited from attaining higher education.
Educating one self of things that will be o benefit do not bother me, the state of the economy does, where by women are forced to cir-come to the oppression of society.

This is no lie but reality I'm sure with a little searching for the truth A Troubled Man you will find many links regarding this topic here is a few:

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=158085 ... _y2bdrVk1U

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-are ... tion-rates

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/913373

Islam doesn't prohibit the right education. 

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #28

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
You have no arguments, you have only beliefs based on Islam.
I have plenty of arguments, Islam is a whole way of life.
That simply shows complete ignorance of the world around you.
How??
Yes, and you failed miserably in making any relevant distinguishable differences.
Is this why you do not address the issues I post, I have provided scientific evidence and websites that prove some of the differences between the two genders. Again you just seem to ignore all that I post. 
So what? There are women who accomplish far more than many men. Irrelevant.
So now you agree there are differences??

What is irrelevant is that we are not talking about the accomplishments of either sex, we are talking about justice and oppression of genders.
That is totally nonsensical.
Not at all....... 
You must actually believe we are so dense not to understand Islam is based on Arab misogyny. Hilarious
Mmmmmm, that would explain why I'm not Arab, I
I will by- pass your racist comment, but just for the record Islam is for all not specific to only Arabs.
Yet, you have shown your complete ignorance to societies and what is happening around the world. That is obvious.
Hardly! Please try and prove otherwise.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #29

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
Men and women have the same hormones and they function the same way, there are no "male" or "female" hormones. 

Our brains are the same and the only difference associated are between individuals and not gender. 

Even our genitals originate from the same mass of embryonic tissue and function in exactly the same way. 

So are you saying that Estrogen and Testosterone Hormone levels are the same in both sexes are they?? 

There are a few differences regarding the brain:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/m ... rains1.htm

Male and female genitals function the same way??? One example I can think of is how the Urethra of both sexes are not the same.

So how are both sexes the same????
Yet, wherever we observe the Islamic state, we see no justice and only an exodus of Muslims to societies who treat others equally.
There is no Islamic State, the exodus of Muslims would be due to the constant bombardment of innocent civilians in which countries are destroyed leaving it's people with instability and ruin, namely America and it's allies. Trust me any sound knowledgable Muslim would not migrate to a society where women are oppressed. :-) 

Allahakbar
Banned
Banned

Post #30

Post by Allahakbar »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ A Troubled Man

So are you saying that Estrogen and Testosterone Hormone levels are the same in both sexes are they?? 

There are a few differences regarding the brain:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/m ... rains1.htm

Male and female genitals function the same way??? One example I can think of is how the Urethra of both sexes are not the same.

So how are both sexes the same????
There is no Islamic State, the exodus of Muslims would be due to the constant bombardment of innocent civilians in which countries are destroyed leaving it's people with instability and ruin, namely America and it's allies. Trust me any sound knowledgable Muslim would not migrate to a society where women are oppressed. :-) 
Luckily they don't have to, they can stay at home.
"Holy Scripture: A book sent down from heaven.... Holy Scriptures contain all that a Christian should know and believe, provided he adds to it a million or so commentaries.

[Voltaire]

No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.

George Bernard Shaw