Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Bag-Of-Hammers
Banned
Banned

What to do in Afghanistan

Post #1

Post by Bag-Of-Hammers »

So here we have a nation that worshops Satan that rules through the living Muhammad. Generation after generation of homicidal crybabies unwilling to humble themselves in the light of the truth popping up everywhere throughout the middle east. THe thought of another US soldier dying for the sake of their false God makes me cringe. The only consolidation I have is Revelations. The pain and misery God intends for them is fierce, and my sentiments to back out and stick a nuke into the rat hole of Afghanistan gets quelled by the knowledge of what God has in mind for them. I guess the question is, what do we do to help God carry out his plan for them? THe only real answere I can come up with is for us to pray for their destruction and let them know the fury of the one true God.
God, unleash your anger and smote the evil of the living Muhammad the antichrist!

VermilionUK
Scholar

Re: What to do in Afghanistan

Post #2

Post by VermilionUK »

How about we start by being a bit less flaming towards the Muslims.

I stopped reading after:
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:So here we have a nation that worshops Satan that rules through the living Muhammad.
:roll:
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
- Sherlock Holmes -

Bag-Of-Hammers
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Bag-Of-Hammers »

VermilionUK wrote:How about we start by being a bit less flaming towards the Muslims.

I stopped reading after:
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:So here we have a nation that worshops Satan that rules through the living Muhammad.
:roll:
Who are you? my editor? Muhammad wrote the koran in response to Judiasm and Christianity. He was jealous and wanted all the attiontion and praise, so he annointed himself as the one to be worshopped. Him and Allah(Satan). He would not humble himself in light of the truth. When his followers are confronted with the truth they act out as Muhammad would do. They turn into homicidal crybabies. Everyone that worshops Islam are worshopping the epitome of evil.

Coyotero
Scholar

Post #4

Post by Coyotero »

Bag-Of-Hammers wrote: Everyone that worshops Islam are worshopping the epitome of evil.
I could make the same claim about Christianity.

Your posts are very angry, bordering on hateful, even. You say you wish for your God to destroy a people... Your fellow man. That sounds pretty evil to me, and not like any sort of God I'd like to follow. Turn the other cheek indeed.

T-mash
Sage

Post #5

Post by T-mash »

Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:So here we have a nation that worshops Satan that rules through the living Muhammad. God, unleash your anger and smote the evil of the living Muhammad the antichrist!

Are you sure it's not you that is trying to appeal to your "satan" instead? Then again... the Christian Psychopathic "God" is a lot scarier than anything "Satan" has ever done.

otseng
Savant

Post #6

Post by otseng »

What do we do to help inflict pain and misery on others? I consider this flamebait, not worth debating, and uncivil. Closing this thread.