JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

New Trends in Arab Anti-Semitism?

Post #1

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the website here.
For debate:

1- Is the video above an accurate representation of Islamic theology regarding Jews?

2- Is it an accurate portrayal of Arab (Islamic?) Television regarding how they portray or speak of Jews?

2- Does it accurately portray the sentiments of a majority of Muslims?

I admit to my real or perceived bias regarding the Muslim faith and do not present this video to enflame, but to encourage dialogue.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

cnorman18

Re: New Trends in Arab Anti-Semitism?

Post #2

Post by cnorman18 »

JoeyKnothead wrote:From the website here.
For debate:

1- Is the video above an accurate representation of Islamic theology regarding Jews?

2- Is it an accurate portrayal of Arab (Islamic?) Television regarding how they portray or speak of Jews?

I admit to my real or perceived bias regarding the Muslim faith and do not present this video to enflame, but to encourage dialogue.
Link doesn't work. I think you copied the wrong shortcut.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Sorry for the wrong link.

Here's the fixed link.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Darias
Guru

Re: New Trends in Arab Anti-Semitism?

Post #4

Post by Darias »

JoeyKnothead wrote:From the website here.
For debate:

1. I don't think so.

2. I hope not.

3. I don't think so.

As disturbing as that video is, from what I learned about Islam, it's simply not true. Some Muslims may buy into that crap, but I don't think most Muslims have that sort of animosity towards Jews.

cnorman18

Post #5

Post by cnorman18 »

No, not all Muslims feel or think this way; but in all truth and honesty, it's hard to find many that don't in Arab lands. This is the face of the Jew in Arab media, and this has been so since long before WWII.

I found it interesting in this video that there was anyone in the Arab media willing to speak against the torrent of vicious antisemitism that seems to be taken for granted in the Arab world. Mr. Said's valiant efforts to counter the blatant lies and fabrications presented on that program were, apparently, as politically incorrect on the Arab network as open racism is on American television. I found it absolutely incredible -- in the literal sense -- that anyone who claimed to have done serious research on the Holocaust could never have heard the number six million; one wonders where this supposed "research" took place.

It was shocking, but hardly surprising, that the Blood Libel is presented as literal fact in the Arab media, and even dramatized; I had heard of that program, but I had never seen it. For the record; Jews have never, as in not ever, committed ritual murder in order to consume the blood of humans as a sacred religious ritual. The first and most important law of Kashrut, or dietary law, for Jews is that consuming the blood of any living creature in any form is absolutely forbidden. Claiming that there have been documented and proven instances of it being done, in modern times, is about as evil and false and vicious a lie as is conceivable. And it is taken for granted as true in the Arab world as a direct result of it being promoted by the Arab media, as often as not media owned and run by Arab governments.

The most profoundly disturbing thing I saw here was the films of actual Holocaust victims being presented with the commentator gleefully saying things like "Look at the humiliation on his face... These people are being buried alive. Allah be praised!"

If that isn't what evil looks like, I don't know what would. People who complain about the prejudice, racism, etc., of the Jews in Israel don't even acknowledge the prevalence of this sort of propaganda in the Arab world, nor its relevance to the conflict. Small wonder that Jews are routinely murdered by Arab terrorists and those murders celebrated as holy acts. Given this kind of indoctrination, and its prevalence, what other result could one expect?

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Question If I May ???

Post #6

Post by RightKnowledge999 »

Who Control The Media In The USA ?

cnorman18

Re: Question If I May ???

Post #7

Post by cnorman18 »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:Who Control The Media In The USA ?
I give up. Who? Please tell us. Tell us straight out. Stand up like a man and tell us all, right here.

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by RightKnowledge999 »

cnorman18 wrote:
I give up. Who? Please tell us. Tell us straight out. Stand up like a man and tell

us all, right here.
--- Stand up like a man<> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Is This Attack Or My Manhood LOLOLOLOLOL :) Omy You're Really Emotional Are You . Wonder If I Reported You For That Would Get A Warming . Naaaaaaaaa Doubt It LOLOLOLOLOLOL . I'll Wait And See If Anyone Else Will Answer . I Have No Doubt They Already Know Even You Right ?????

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by Goat »

cnorman18 wrote:
I give up. Who? Please tell us. Tell us straight out. Stand up like a man and tell us all, right here.
Rudolph Murdock!

The media is controlled by an ultra conservative foreigner.. who has a Muslim business partner as the person who has the second biggest chunk of "News Corp".
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

cnorman18

Post #10

Post by cnorman18 »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:
I give up. Who? Please tell us. Tell us straight out. Stand up like a man and tell

us all, right here.
--- Stand up like a man<> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Is This Attack Or My Manhood LOLOLOLOLOL :) Omy You're Really Emotional Are You . Wonder If I Reported You For That Would Get A Warming . Naaaaaaaaa Doubt It LOLOLOLOLOLOL . I'll Wait And See If Anyone Else Will Answer . I Have No Doubt They Already Know Even You Right ?????
I apologize; it just seems that you're too frightened to post anything openly about what you think. You haven't so far. Is there some other reason that you're so afraid to speak up and keep hiding behind vague hints and allusions?