seed of satan

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

sin_is_fun
Sage

seed of satan

Post #1

Post by sin_is_fun »

I read that Satan had a real son in earth and it was cain.Is this true?Which denominations believe so?

www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb930112.htm

This is the argument I read in favor of cain being the son of satan.It says 'fruit' is a figurative term and what happened in garden of Eden was entirely different.Is this true?

http://www.stargods.org/EveandtheSeedofLucifer.html

israeltour
Apprentice

Post #2

Post by israeltour »

It could be. If that's what happened, it would explain a lot. On the other hand, I read the study in the first link, and even if it's true I don't think it matters much.

That said, something about the website bothered me. They're not saying things that necessarily conflict theologically with standard church doctrine (accepted church history perhaps, but not doctrine), yet they position themselves against the church. One has to wonder why. Therefore, it casts doubt on what they teach. Still, the theory is interesting to ponder, and considering the insights I believe I've had about the creation story, I can't be too quick to judge.

Where I do depart from the authors is that we do not need to know the answers to many of the questions they bring up. There are so many fringe websites out there, each one claiming to understand those things that will send the church to Hell. I find it bewildering to be honest.

Could Satan be Cain's father in some physical way? If the Tree of Knowledge is symbolic of sex, then it's possible. Is it true? IMHO, it doesn't matter.

TheRootOfDavid
Banned
Banned

Re: seed of satan

Post #3

Post by TheRootOfDavid »

sin_is_fun wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:51 pm I read that Satan had a real son in earth and it was cain.Is this true?Which denominations believe so?

www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb930112.htm

This is the argument I read in favor of cain being the son of satan.It says 'fruit' is a figurative term and what happened in garden of Eden was entirely different.Is this true?

http://www.stargods.org/EveandtheSeedofLucifer.html
1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin,
because he is born of God.

The Spirit of Wisdom:
Whosoever is born of the devil will not cease from sin;
for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot cease from sin,
because he is born of the devil.
I am possessed by The 7 Spirits of God