Abortion Supporters: Are they wolves or deceived ?

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Shamgar
Apprentice

Post #1

Post by Shamgar »

ENIGMA
Sage

Post #2

Post by ENIGMA »

People who post unsubstantiated False Dichotomies: Are they evil overlords bent on destroying civilization or retarded monkeys on an excessive dose of happy drugs?

Footage at 11.
Gilt and Vetinari shared a look. It said: While I loathe you and all of your personal philosophy to a depth unplummable by any line, I will credit you at least with not being Crispin Horsefry [The big loud idiot in the room].

-Going Postal, Discworld

Shamgar
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by Shamgar »

ENIGMA wrote:People who post unsubstantiated False Dichotomies: Are they evil overlords bent on destroying civilization or retarded monkeys on an excessive dose of happy drugs? Footage at 11.
Well your unsubstantiated False dichotomy appears to be the monkey option . . . . .

AlAyeti
Guru

Post #4

Post by AlAyeti »

Just show one abortion on 60 Minutes or 20-20.

Especially third trimester abortion even of a child of rape, incest or for the convenience of a woman deciding she just doesn't want to be a mommy.

Third trimester abortion (More accurately called Partial Birth Abortion) is where they allow the birth of the child and then, pry the back of living baby's head open with a pair of scissors while awaiting a vacuum tube to suck out the fully formed and viable human beings brain out of its skull.

Yeah show one!!! Then let people decide what an abortion "is."

Does the child deserve to be hacked to pieces for how it came to be?

Awoooo!

or

Bahhhhh!

Both sheep and wolves by the way are grown in their mothers womb always going to be what they are.

Now think about the global outrage if unborn whales weighing thousands of pounds, and that could provide meat and fuel for many people, were taken from their mothers womb?

Abortion is murder.

There are many, many reasons why Christians had to vote for the Republican. First is the definition of "Family." And unconditional abortion is also unjustifiable.

Oh, andf the family? The Democrats want to abort that as well. To them, "married men" can raise a "family."

Remember we are not animals. We are human beings. And interesting enough, no human being has ever givern birth to anything but a human being.

SO, abortion is the killing of a human being.

Logical.

Shamgar
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by Shamgar »

AlAyeti wrote:Abortion is murder.
Then the supporters of abortion are murderers

sup·port Audio pronunciation of "support" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-pôrt, -prt)
tr.v. sup·port·ed, sup·port·ing, sup·ports

1. To bear the weight of, especially from below.
2. To hold in position so as to keep from falling, sinking, or slipping.
3. To be capable of bearing; withstand: “His flaw'd heart... too weak the conflict to support” (Shakespeare).
4. To keep from weakening or failing; strengthen: The letter supported him in his grief.
5. To provide for or maintain, by supplying with money or necessities.
6. To furnish corroborating evidence for: New facts supported her story.
1. To aid the cause, policy, or interests of: supported her in her election campaign.
2. To argue in favor of; advocate: supported lower taxes.
8. To endure; tolerate: “At supper there was such a conflux of company that I could scarcely support the tumult” (Samuel Johnson).
9. To act in a secondary or subordinate role to (a leading performer).

Here are supporters of abortion . . . . .

Shamgar
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by Shamgar »

Looks like the wicked came to see what was posted and then ran away . . . . hahahaha

ENIGMA
Sage

Post #7

Post by ENIGMA »

Gilt and Vetinari shared a look. It said: While I loathe you and all of your personal philosophy to a depth unplummable by any line, I will credit you at least with not being Crispin Horsefry [The big loud idiot in the room].

-Going Postal, Discworld

perfessor
Scholar

Post #8

Post by perfessor »

Shamgar wrote:Looks like the wicked came to see what was posted and then ran away . . . . hahahaha
Running from a "debate"?
Debate (n):
1. A discussion involving opposing points.
2. Deliberation; consideration: passed the motion with little debate.
3. A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend and attack a given proposition.
4. Obsolete. Conflict; strife.
In this "debate" we have Shamgar, who likes to shout as loud as his oh-so-clever cartoons allow; and Alayeti, who likes to call anyone who disagrees with him a 'pederast' (probably 'murderer' in the present context). Whereas an actual debate involves an honest exchange of ideas - actually listening to the other side - I don't think there is a debate to run away from!
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

Shamgar
Apprentice

Post #9

Post by Shamgar »

perfessor wrote:
Shamgar wrote:Looks like the wicked came to see what was posted and then ran away . . . . hahahaha
Running from a "debate"?
Debate (n):
1. A discussion involving opposing points.
2. Deliberation; consideration: passed the motion with little debate.
3. A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend and attack a given proposition.
4. Obsolete. Conflict; strife.
In this "debate" we have Shamgar, who likes to shout as loud as his oh-so-clever cartoons allow; and Alayeti, who likes to call anyone who disagrees with him a 'pederast' (probably 'murderer' in the present context). Whereas an actual debate involves an honest exchange of ideas - actually listening to the other side - I don't think there is a debate to run away from!
Oh someone came along to poison the well . . .. perfessor . . .

Quote from the athiest website author about people who poison the well. . .

http://users.rcn.com/rostmd/winace/pics/#ad_hominem

'Certain criminally stupid elements of society like to pretend that a preemptive attack on the source of an assertion (or better yet, the entire group that leans that way) substitutes for having to listen, understand and form a cogent counter-argument. This is known as "poisoning the well." Only the truly mindless dullards will ever use it, but if and when they do, just point it out in catchy graphic form to the rest of the forum-goers.'

ENIGMA
Sage

Post #10

Post by ENIGMA »

Shamgar wrote: Oh someone came along to poison the well . . .. perfessor . . .

Especially considering your insinuation about my biology.

Perhaps I should humour this travesty of a "debate"..?

"Abortion supporters" are all human beings, and given the lack of evidence supporting the existence of werewolves or animagi or animagi-like entities with the potential to take a wolf form, it can be readily found that abortion supporters are not wolves. Having a sufficiently large number of people being deceived about the issue implies a massive conspiracy to deceive which is completely unsubstantiated. Considering that neither possibilty has been properly supported, the argument that one of these possibilities are plausible, then quite obviously the original choice of options are not supported as being the only plausible ones.

-Going Postal, Discworld