Misconceptions about Islam:

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

HaLi8993
Guru

Misconceptions about Islam:

Post #1

Post by HaLi8993 »

There are many misconceptions that exist within the field of Islam one being the topic of women. Unfortunately due to ignorance and lack of knowledge of some people and the ever growing propaganda and Islamaphobia that exist today, including the ever growing media agenda’s that govern the way people think and act, women are deemed as being unequal to men in Islam.

We are all aware that women and men are not alike so I don’t understand when someone makes the statement that Islam should practice equality, what do you mean by equality??? This word – equality – which many thinkers in both the east and the west advocate in various fields of life is a word which is based on deviation and a lack of understanding, especially when it is attributed to the religion to Islam. One of the things that people misunderstand is when they say that “Islam is the religion of equality�. What they should say is that Islam is the religion of justice.

Here we should note that there are some people who speak of equality instead of justice, and this is a mistake. We should not say equality, because equality implies no differentiation between the two. Because of this unjust call for equality, people start to ask, what is the difference between male and female?’ So they made males and females the same. We are all aware that the Male is not like the female.

God says in the Quran:

“And the male is not like the female�[Quran Aal ‘Imraan 3:36] The male is different from the female in many ways, in his strength, in his body, in his toughness and roughness, whereas women are soft and gentle. Women are like men in some aspects and they differ from them in others. Most of the rulings of Islam apply to men and women equally.

In cases where a distinction is made between the sexes, the Muslim regards that as a mercy from God and a sign of His knowledge of His creation, but the arrogant people see it as oppression and injustice, so he stubbornly insists on claiming that men and women are the same. So let him tell us how a man can carry a foetus and breastfeed it? He stubbornly ignores the weakness of women and how they bleed during their monthly period, and he stubbornly refuses to accept reality.

But the Muslim is still at peace with his faith, surrendering to the command of God. “Should not He who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves), All Aware (of everything)� [Quran al-Mulk 67:14 ]

Burninglight
Guru

Post #771

Post by Burninglight »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ Burninglight

QUOTE: "If you're going to make a statement that Jesus wasn't sinless, you should prove it or show your source. In the Quran Muhammad was told to ask for forgiveness so we know he wasn't sinless. I have proved with Scripture in the Bible God said Jesus is His "Beloved son." So, there you go again making false unconfirmed statements"

ANSWER: The fact that baptism stands as a sign for one that has repented of sin is one example. In Mark 1:4, Mark presents Jesus (peace be upon him) as a repentant sinner: 

people "flocked" to John, "and were baptized by him in the River Jordan, confessing their sins…It happened at this time that Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized in the Jordan by John" (Mark 1:5, 9). 

Therefore it's either Mark did not realize what he was saying, or developed a theology of Jesus' sinlessness. 

In regards to sins, we don't claim that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was devine, all the Messengers, including Muhammad  (peace be upon him) never committed any sin intentionally as an act of disobedience towards God after receiving their Mission. Messengers are  protected from major sins but not from minor sins. Therefore they make mistakes however God points out their Mistakes as a Mercy to them and their nations, and He forgave their mistakes and accepted their repentance as a Grace and Mercy, for God is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. This is Evident in the Quran. 

God would never say that Jesus (peace be upon him) is his son, cause this is not true, God is the One the Only who does not have a wife nor a Son. God warns against such statements in the Quran, I have shown you how many people in the bible where referred to the son of God, doesn't mean much at all.
Jesus mentions what his baptism was for. He needed no repentance but it was to fulfill all righteousness. The Bible states that Jesus "knew no sin"
Mistakes are not sins. Sin is anything that separates you from the one and only true God. IMO, that is what Islam is doing to many like you. I know you disagree, but I am still going to try to deliver my soul to you in love! You are sincere, but sincerely wrong. God did call Jesus His "beloved son in whom (he is) well pleased (and to) hear Him." He didn't say that about other sons; so, it does mean much more than you think or say.

It means the difference between spiritual life and death!

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #772

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "Jesus mentions what his baptism was for. He needed no repentance but it was to fulfill all righteousness. The Bible states that Jesus "knew no sin" 

Mistakes are not sins. Sin is anything that separates you from the one and only true God. IMO, that is what Islam is doing to many like you. I know you disagree, but I am still going to try to deliver my soul to you in love! You are sincere, but sincerely wrong. God did call Jesus His "beloved son in whom (he is) well pleased (and to) hear Him." He didn't say that about other sons; so, it does mean much more than you think or say

It means the difference between spiritual life and death!"

ANSWER: Can you show me evidence of this please, where Jesus (peace be upon him) mentions what baptism was for?? John the Baptist confessed that it was not necessary for Jesus (peace be upon him) to be baptized (he thought he was sinless), yet Jesus offered himself to be baptized to remove the sins. Why did Jesus need to be baptized to “fulfill all righteousness�? 

Mistakes can certainly lead to sin, especially minor sin. As mentioned calling someone a "beloved son" doesn't mean anything at all. Jesus was not the only one called "son of God" in the bible.  Many before him and after him were called "sons of God" and, believe it or not, they were also called "God" as well for example:

1) Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."  

2) Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."

3) Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."  

Burninglight
Guru

Post #773

Post by Burninglight »

QUOTE: "Jesus mentions what his baptism was for. He needed no repentance but it was to fulfill all righteousness. The Bible states that Jesus "knew no sin" 

Mistakes are not sins. Sin is anything that separates you from the one and only true God. IMO, that is what Islam is doing to many like you. I know you disagree, but I am still going to try to deliver my soul to you in love! You are sincere, but sincerely wrong. God did call Jesus His "beloved son in whom (he is) well pleased (and to) hear Him." He didn't say that about other sons; so, it does mean much more than you think or say

It means the difference between spiritual life and death!"

ANSWER: Can you show me evidence of this please, where Jesus (peace be upon him) mentions what baptism was for?? John the Baptist confessed that it was not necessary for Jesus (peace be upon him) to be baptized (he thought he was sinless), yet Jesus offered himself to be baptized to remove the sins. Why did Jesus need to be baptized to “fulfill all righteousness�? 

Mistakes can certainly lead to sin, especially minor sin. As mentioned calling someone a "beloved son" doesn't mean anything at all. Jesus was not the only one called "son of God" in the bible.  Many before him and after him were called "sons of God" and, believe it or not, they were also called "God" as well for example:

1) Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."  

2) Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."

3) Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."  
Look at Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered(Allowed) him" (to baptize Him).

Yes, mistakes can lead to sin, but they are not sins until they lead one to sin. What is your point with the sons? It is written: "But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God" What is your point? Are you trying to say Jesus is not unique and insult the Spirit of God's grace?

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #774

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "Look at Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered(Allowed) him" (to baptize Him). 

Yes, mistakes can lead to sin, but they are not sins until they lead one to sin. What is your point with the sons? It is written: "But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God" What is your point? Are you trying to say Jesus is not unique and insult the Spirit of God's grace?"

ANSWER: So how exactly does this verse show Jesus (peace be upon him) mentioning what baptism was for?

The point is many people where called "son of God" this does not mean Jesus (peace be upon him) was the literal son of God. Jesus (peace be upon him) is unique just as all the other Messengers were  unique in what God had given them of miracles. Therefore what I'm trying to say is that Jesus (peace be upon him) is not God's son as claimed by Christians today.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #775

Post by Burninglight »

QUOTE: "Look at Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered(Allowed) him" (to baptize Him). 

Yes, mistakes can lead to sin, but they are not sins until they lead one to sin. What is your point with the sons? It is written: "But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God" What is your point? Are you trying to say Jesus is not unique and insult the Spirit of God's grace?"

ANSWER: So how exactly does this verse show Jesus (peace be upon him) mentioning what baptism was for?

The point is many people where called "son of God" this does not mean Jesus (peace be upon him) was the literal son of God. Jesus (peace be upon him) is unique just as all the other Messengers were  unique in what God had given them of miracles. Therefore what I'm trying to say is that Jesus (peace be upon him) is not God's son as claimed by Christians today.
What Christians say He is God's literal son? God said audibly: "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased" he didn't say literal son. We know from Scripture that Jesus is the word of God incarnated. Islam calls God a liar. So does Muhammad and Allah, that is why I believe Islam has nothing to do with God and everything to do with demons! Islam, IMHO, is a damnable hersey. I would very much like to see you free of that. I say this in love!

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #776

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "What Christians say He is God's literal son? God said audibly: "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased" he didn't say literal son. We know from Scripture that Jesus is the word of God incarnated. Islam calls God a liar. So does Muhammad and Allah, that is why I believe Islam has nothing to do with God and everything to do with demons! Islam, IMHO, is a damnable hersey. I would very much like to see you free of that. I say this in love!"

ANSWER: The Quran doesn't say that Christians believe Jesus is the literal biological son of God, however any form or type of relation of sonship to God is associating partners onto him, hence the Quran negates the doctrine of trinity, moreover the Quran confirms there is no such thing as God taking anything as having the status of sonship. Hence this is still a deviance and is taking the status of sonship.

Quran: 5:18

"But the Jews and Christians say that "we are the sons of God and His beloved" 

Your friend Joseph Smith - the Latter day saints believe this. - "I testify that Jesus Christ is the literal, living Son of our literal, living God"

http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng ... -hath-sent

In Matthew 3:17 it says:

"This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased" in a voice from heaven as Jesus rose from the waters of baptism. If Christ was God himself then what would be the value of God indicating his pleasure in Christ?? Furthermore if he was God and it is believed that it was impossible for him to commit sin or no wrong by nature then what had Christ supposedly achieved here? 

How can Islam call God a liar when God revealed Islam, is He calling himself a liar?? Demons?? Lol, I would love to see you free of your misconceptions about Islam :-)

Burninglight
Guru

Post #777

Post by Burninglight »

QUOTE: "What Christians say He is God's literal son? God said audibly: "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased" he didn't say literal son. We know from Scripture that Jesus is the word of God incarnated. Islam calls God a liar. So does Muhammad and Allah, that is why I believe Islam has nothing to do with God and everything to do with demons! Islam, IMHO, is a damnable hersey. I would very much like to see you free of that. I say this in love!"
HaLi8993 wrote:
ANSWER: The Quran doesn't say that Christians believe Jesus is the literal biological son of God, however any form or type of relation of sonship to God is associating partners onto him, hence the Quran negates the doctrine of trinity, moreover the Quran confirms there is no such thing as God taking anything as having the status of sonship. Hence this is still a deviance and is taking the status of sonship.

Quran: 5:18

"But the Jews and Christians say that "we are the sons of God and His beloved" :-)
The Quran doesn't understand or never understood the trinity doctrine. Allah blew it asking Jesus those questions (take Mary and him for two gods). No one called Mary God. Catholics worship saints too, but that doesn't mean they believe they are God or part of the trinity. Besides I thought Allah know all things. WHY DID HE NEED TO ASK JESUS? Where does it say the Quran is against the trinity as Christians understand it. Where does it say that the word of God cannot become flesh.
HaLi8993 wrote:
Your friend Joseph Smith - the Latter day saints believe this. - "I testify that Jesus Christ is the literal, living Son of our literal, living God"

http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng ... ath-sent:-)
MY friend? think again; I put him in the same category as Muhammad. He came up with the last revelation so why don't you follow him?
HaLi8993 wrote:

In Matthew 3:17 it says:

"This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased" in a voice from heaven as Jesus rose from the waters of baptism. If Christ was God himself then what would be the value of God indicating his pleasure in Christ?? Furthermore if he was God and it is believed that it was impossible for him to commit sin or no wrong by nature then what had Christ supposedly achieved here? 

How can Islam call God a liar when God revealed Islam, is He calling himself a liar?? Demons?? Lol, I would love to see you free of your misconceptions about Islam :-)
Jesus fulfilled all righteousness and set an example for us. God didn't start Islam and yes Allah calls himself a liar. He said, "Allah is "The Best of deceivers" That is in the same family as lies!

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #778

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "The Quran doesn't understand or never understood the trinity doctrine. Allah blew it asking Jesus those questions (take Mary and him for two gods). No one called Mary God. Catholics worship saints too, but that doesn't mean they believe they are God or part of the trinity. Besides I thought Allah know all things. WHY DID HE NEED TO ASK JESUS? Where does it say the Quran is against the trinity as Christians understand it. Where does it say that the word of God cannot become flesh"

ANSWER: There is no evidence for this as we have clearly seen, the question is where does God mention anything about a trinity concept in that verse?? You are pretending as though the verse is dealing with the trinity concept, if you have any evidence that it is in fact describing a trinity I would like to see it. No they call her the Mother of  God instead lol, they may not call her God but they sure worship her like one. Where in the bible does it allow the worshipping of saints, this is associating partners with God also, as they are giving the rights of God to that of man, only God is worthy of worship no object or person other than God. Yes God is All-Knowing, Jesus (peace be upon him) on the Day of Resurrection will be in the presence of those who worshipped him and his mother as gods besides Allah. He will be a witness to those that worshipped him without right. 

QURAN: 5:117

"I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness"

QURAN 5118

"If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise"

QURAN: 5:119

"Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment"

The Quran makes it clear that it is against any forms of trinity, why would He need to mention the Christian trinity that you are referring to when we know that any trinity is not excepted and that there are different beliefs of the concept of trinity. Where does it say the word of God CAN become flesh?? We cannot just worship God based on our own understandings and logic, there needs to be proof and evidence for any type of worship.

QUOTE: "MY friend? think again; I put him in the same category as Muhammad. He came up with the last revelation so why don't you follow him?"

ANSWER: So you don't consider Latter Day Saints as Christian??, There is a difference between Joseph Smith and Muhammad (peace be upon him) Joseph Smith was proven to be wrong and his prophesies turned out to be incorrect, where as Muhammad (peace be upon him) came with the truth, his prophesies came true and was revealed the last revelation by God.

QUOTE: "Jesus fulfilled all righteousness and set an example for us. God didn't start Islam and yes Allah calls himself a liar. He said, "Allah is "The Best of deceivers" That is in the same family as lies!"

ANSWER: Lol, we have been through this deceiving  idea of yours lol, we have already dealt with this issue in the past, your refusal to reject the truth is your choice, Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the greatest example to mankind. God is not a liar nor is Islam not a religion from God.

Burninglight
Guru

Allah best deceiver

Post #779

Post by Burninglight »

QUOTE: "The Quran doesn't understand or never understood the trinity doctrine. Allah blew it asking Jesus those questions (take Mary and him for two gods). No one called Mary God. Catholics worship saints too, but that doesn't mean they believe they are God or part of the trinity. Besides I thought Allah know all things. WHY DID HE NEED TO ASK JESUS? Where does it say the Quran is against the trinity as Christians understand it. Where does it say that the word of God cannot become flesh"
HaLi8993 wrote:
ANSWER: There is no evidence for this as we have clearly seen, the question is where does God mention anything about a trinity concept in that verse?? You are pretending as though the verse is dealing with the trinity concept, if you have any evidence that it is in fact describing a trinity I would like to see it. No they call her the Mother of  God instead lol, they may not call her God but they sure worship her like one. Where in the bible does it allow the worshipping of saints, this is associating partners with God also, as they are giving the rights of God to that of man, only God is worthy of worship no object or person other than God. Yes God is All-Knowing, Jesus (peace be upon him) on the Day of Resurrection will be in the presence of those who worshipped him and his mother as gods besides Allah. He will be a witness to those that worshipped him without right. 

QURAN: 5:117

"I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness"

QURAN 5118

"If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise"

QURAN: 5:119

"Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment"

The Quran makes it clear that it is against any forms of trinity, why would He need to mention the Christian trinity that you are referring to when we know that any trinity is not excepted and that there are different beliefs of the concept of trinity. Where does it say the word of God CAN become flesh?? We cannot just worship God based on our own understandings and logic, there needs to be proof and evidence for any type of worship.
I notice you don't answer my questions. You just simply give answers. No where in the Bible does it speak of Mary worship or saints. Allah's understanding of Christianity is only that of a Catholic view. Therefore, he didn't understand true Biblical Christianity. That is why Muslims are confused today about Christianity. The protestant movement, started as the truth was revealed from the Bible, people started pulling away from Catholicism. From what I can see, Muhammad only went by hearsay when he dictated the recitations. IMO, the Quran consists of Muhammad's convulsions along with demonic dictations that fly in the face of God, Jesus and the Bible just like Joseph Smith did. Muhammad has been proved wrong. But not just wrong but dead wrong!!! He suffered a horrid death by poison, and said he felt as if his aorta was cut. (That is how Allah destroys false prophets) Deedat died a horrid death too. It is all over youtube. Deedat received a false prophet's reward and Naik is next.

QUOTE: "MY friend? think again; I put him in the same category as Muhammad. He came up with the last revelation so why don't you follow him?"
HaLi8993 wrote:
ANSWER: So you don't consider Latter Day Saints as Christian??, There is a difference between Joseph Smith and Muhammad (peace be upon him) Joseph Smith was proven to be wrong and his prophesies turned out to be incorrect, where as Muhammad (peace be upon him) came with the truth, his prophesies came true and was revealed the last revelation by God.
ANSWER, Hell no sounds like that appropriate response. They are a perverted Christianity or a corrupted version to say the least. It is to the point THAT it is not Christianity. What prophecy came true with Muhammad? He didn't give any accept to say they would win some war. He had a 50/ 50 chance of being right. That is not prophecy, friend. Muhammad never did anything to confirm him a prophet. No miracles or prophecy, and there is no evidence that he considered himself a prophet during his life time nor did anyone else proclaim him one before he was born or during his life time. That all came after his death.

QUOTE: "Jesus fulfilled all righteousness and set an example for us. God didn't start Islam and yes Allah calls himself a liar. He said, "Allah is "The Best of deceivers" That is in the same family as lies!"
HaLi8993 wrote:
ANSWER: Lol, we have been through this deceiving  idea of yours lol, we have already dealt with this issue in the past, your refusal to reject the truth is your choice, Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the greatest example to mankind. God is not a liar nor is Islam not a religion from God.
I accept that Allah is "the best of deceivers" as stated in the Quran. Whatever do you mean?
Do you think spouting out irrelevant answers is dealing with the issues I brought up? Not hardly!

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #780

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "I notice you don't answer my questions. You just simply give answers. No where in the Bible does it speak of Mary worship or saints. Allah's understanding of Christianity is only that of a Catholic view. Therefore, he didn't understand true Biblical Christianity. That is why Muslims are confused today about Christianity. The protestant movement, started as the truth was revealed from the Bible, people started pulling away from Catholicism. From what I can see, Muhammad only went by hearsay when he dictated the recitations. IMO, the Quran consists of Muhammad's convulsions along with demonic dictations that fly in the face of God, Jesus and the Bible just like Joseph Smith did. Muhammad has been proved wrong. But not just wrong but dead wrong!!! He suffered a horrid death by poison, and said he felt as if his aorta was cut. (That is how Allah destroys false prophets) Deedat died a horrid death too. It is all over youtube. Deedat received a false prophet's reward and Naik is next."

ANSWER: Yes, answers to your questions, what question do you feel I haven't answered? God is not wrong at all the fact that there are different sects in Christianity some worshipping Mary even though as you claim the bible doesn't say such a thing doesn't mean it does not happen by Christians and is still happening. This verse is directed to all the Christians throughout the entire history of Christianity. Furthermore all of mankind since the beginning of time will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement. Therefore it is only logical to answer the dilemma faced, not only by the Christians in our present era but by all Christians throughout the history of Christianity. So how is the Quran wrong?

I don't see how you have proven anything wrong, so believing that God's son was humiliated on the cross in such a barbaric way isn't a horrid death in your eyes?? Of course we as Muslims don't believe this. I don't see how the way people have died has anything to do with the topic, you seem to think that the way a person dies means they were a bad person, this is unjustifiable as you have no idea of God's knowledge and what he intends in the knowledge of the Unseen. Everything that happens whether good or bad is a test from our Lord. The hardships and trials a person undergoes  doesn't suggest they are wrong or a bad person. A believer will be tested with trials and hardships, hence something you may see as bad is actually good but you know not. God may choose to purify you from your sins in this life rather than the severe punishment of the hereafter or may wish to bring you closer to Him through repentance. 

QURAN: 2:214

"Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near"

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with Trials."  (Book #70, Hadith #548)

QUOTE: "ANSWER, Hell no sounds like that appropriate response. They are a perverted Christianity or a corrupted version to say the least. It is to the point THAT it is not Christianity. What prophecy came true with Muhammad? He didn't give any accept to say they would win some war. He had a 50/ 50 chance of being right. That is not prophecy, friend. Muhammad never did anything to confirm him a prophet. No miracles or prophecy, and there is no evidence that he considered himself a prophet during his life time nor did anyone else proclaim him one before he was born or during his life time. That all came after his death"

ANSWER: Wasn't it you at one stage that was saying that Joseph Smith had many followers, or was that someone else? Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) came with many prophecies including: the defeat of the Persians by the Romans within a number of years,the conquest of Makkah, the battle of Badr. God supported the Prophet (peace be upon him) with physical miracles, with which he challenged his people. Among the most important of these were the splitting of the moon and the night journey to Jerusalem. They were unable to match these miracles, and so these miracles along with others were a decisive, divine testimony to the truth of his Prophethood (peace be upon him). Not to mention the Quran being the unchanged and unaltered, preserved book of God.His coming was foretold in the Torah and the Gospel and some of the people of the book saw that these prophecies applied in totality to the Prophet (peace be upon him), which led them to embrace Islam. There are still passages in the Bible, in both the Old and New Testaments, in the versions that are accepted by the people of the book, that clearly refer to the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him), for example in the Gospel of Barnabas, which is considered by Christians to be the most authentic Gospel.

QUOTE: "I accept that Allah is "the best of deceivers" as stated in the Quran. Whatever do you mean? 
Do you think spouting out irrelevant answers is dealing with the issues I brought up? Not hardly!

ANSWER: Yes, He is towards His enemies that plot and plan day and night causing corruption on the land and spreading lies about His religion but not towards those who follow Him and love Him and please Him. I have answered all your questions it is you that hasn't answered mine. Lol.

QURAN 2:8-14

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.

And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."