Ethics, Morality, and Sin

Moderator: Moderators

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Against criminal implants

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

Citizens' action for Democracy:
It should be plain to ask for the medical removal of criminal implants and the complaint to the police for this criminal insertion. To make this easy for people, also in providing the walk-through scanner, should be a duty and an issue for the medical associations in Europe. For Norway, the Legeforeningen.

I'm thinking of tech-eyes, tech-ears, antennaes, neurological chips for bio-electrical-value and brain-implants etc.

Remember that tazers can also be implanted into humans and so combined with an implanted antennae and in the hands of a corrupt, sodomistic physician "emulate"/"make the excuse for" epilepsy!

So, have you encountered criminal implants? What is your view? Can it be that "haters" exist with Transhumanism? Can Transhumanism be a potential hate-campaign against the (best) natural human being? Other? Thoughts?
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Bust Nak
Savant

Re: Against criminal implants

Post #2

Post by Bust Nak »

[Replying to post 1 by Aetixintro]

Need some context, what criminal implants? There are physicians out there sticking implants inside patients without their consent?

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 2 by Bust Nak]

Yes, as with the rest of the World in (rife) crime and generally hard life, there is reason to believe that a number of physicians aren't playing it fairly, that they simply do not practice according to their strict Geneva Declaration ethics / Marbella Declaration ethics. Especially in Europe, where the way to justice can be long and crooked, I find that physicians have a game on their own along with corrupt police such that a portion of the population (in Europe, first and foremost, that I know the best) is suppressed and managed in corrupt ways, taking "perverted delight" in stuffing people with unethical/"meaningless"/unfounded/criminal implants of various kinds. Whether this be out of the "evil in me", i.e., their corrupt minds or some scheming leading to a higher academic degree and "access" to various circles of people, I think there is no doubt, supported by the hiding of patients' accounts and the holding back of (MRI) scanning of the body for those who may have the suspicion.

You may get your smugness out of playing the facade card of argumentation, but this is deeply serious stuff indeed, in effect "stocking" people for all sorts of grievous experiences, whether ending in the feces covered, burnt victim of monkey-biz out of the perverts' hands or something else.

Your turn? :-k
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #4

Post by Bust Nak »

[Replying to post 3 by Aetixintro]

I'd like to see some evidence that this is happening please.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 4 by Bust Nak]

I'd like to see some evidence that this is not happening please.

Heck, even through the election, the physician of Donald Trump, presidential candidate, said he had "a couple of cases of malpractice on his record which is normal"!

And I happen to think that the American Medical Association (AMA) and others have an interest in keeping the record clean to the public. Therefore, these criminal implants represent a type of hard cases to present to the public. And I do not have access to these records if they exist.

However, given the level of crime throughout the World and the fact that some physicians as a matter of fact do crime as well (how bad we really don't know, torture as well?), given the technological opportunities to do crime, definitely in the hands of physicians, it makes the crimes likely if not a fact merely by the presence.

Just think how poorly they present suicides and the causes to suicides! I must say, there is something there, yet I can't say how much and to which country. Ok?

Neatras
Guru

Post #6

Post by Neatras »

Aetixintro wrote: I'd like to see some evidence that this is not happening please.
You've lost me. This is not how a debate works. This is the kind of "guilty until proven innocent" nonsense I'd expect from a kangaroo court.