Ali G Proves Evolution

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

theleftone

Ali G Proves Evolution

Post #1

Post by theleftone »

Respect to Ali G. He proved evolution in the midst of a debate with Kent Hovind.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: Ali G Proves Evolution

Post #2

Post by Wyvern »

tselem wrote:Respect to Ali G. He proved evolution in the midst of a debate with Kent Hovind.
Ali G is great, it still astounds me how he gets some of the people he gets to go on his show. Did you hear he has a movie coming out?

theleftone

Post #3

Post by theleftone »

Wyvern wrote:Ali G is great, it still astounds me how he gets some of the people he gets to go on his show. Did you hear he has a movie coming out?
I'm baffled by the fact that Hovind thought he was serious! Or, sadly, that all the guys on there thought his comment about "homo sapiens" was seriously. They're all trying to correct him! I expect the asinine behavior for Hovind, but these other guys? It's just insane. But, it makes for great humor. :)

I didn't know he had a movie coming out. I'll have to check it out.

Scrotum
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Scrotum »

And Kent Hovind is "happy to come back to america" because they have toilets there.

I got a bit confused there, he claimed to have been all over the world, and been to COUNTRIES without toilets(????)... What? I´ve been all over the world including some of the poorest countries in existence, and on very few occations did they not have a toilet. I mean, i´ve been in the bush in Zimbabwe and for obvious reasons (the same reasons they dont have ´toilets´ out when you hike in the Swedish or American forests) they did not have toiles. But otherwise....

I guess i will never find out, considering our Mr Hovind never answer a question. And The Homo comment, Sooooo goood. Is Ali G British?

theleftone

Post #5

Post by theleftone »

Scrotum wrote:Is Ali G British?
Yep.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #6

Post by Cathar1950 »

I was having trouble deciding if it was comedy or not.
But it was funny.
It not take Hovind long to understand what he was talking about. It took me awhile and I know what a floaty is. Makes you wonder who is guilty?
I wonder if the other guy even knew?
Funny stuff.

boris010666
Student

Post #7

Post by boris010666 »

tselem wrote:Respect to Ali G. He proved evolution in the midst of a debate with Kent Hovind.
Yup, there's the missing link the evolutionists have been looking for!