Sage

The Only Solution to Humanity's Crisis : To the United Natio

Post #1

Post by ivysunday »

The Only Solution to Humanity's Crisis : To the United Nations

Economic and Social Council
The United Nations

Dear Mr. Alberto Padova,

Our environment and climate continue to deteriorate and neither can be solved by the Kyoto Protocol or the Paris Agreement. The only way for us to save ourselves is to completely change our traditional modes of production and life.

If we continue to follow our current production and life modes, then these eight crises will remain unresolved:
1. Overpopulation
2. Humanity's greed and lust
3. Environmental Degradation
4. Climatic Deterioration
5. Loss and waste of Resources
6. Less stable Ecological Environments
7. Refugee Problems (they will continue to increase)
8. Conflicts between Nationalities, Religions, Cultures, and Interest Groups
These problems above can only be solved by changing our traditional production and life modes. Everyone yearns for a good life, but how can it be obtained?

It will not be by preaching morality, enforcing laws and regulations, following religious precepts, redistributing money and material assistance, constant meetings and discussions of governments or even the UN, warnings and threats, or even by force. It is only by changing our production and life modes that these crises can be solved.

What kind of production and life modes should be changed?
First of all, we should break up traditional marriages and families because they are the sources of human selfishness, the birthplaces of human crises, and the headstreams of all crime and evil. They are also the curb chains which prevent us all from leading happy, joyous, free, and blessed lives, but rather make people feel anxious, miserable, and fearful.

Our mode of production should change from a pattern of possessing to one of sharing; from one of competing predatorily to one of serving each other enthusiastically.

The rest of the contents involved are too broad to discuss here, but I can offer much more information based on my experience - if the UN is interested.

How do we change nearly everyone’s traditional production and life modes?
To implement that of the New Oasis for Life as created by the Lifechanyuan.

We have been experimenting with and improving upon this mode in mainland China for nine years, and the results have been very encouraging. More than two hundred people have participated in our experiment over the past ten years and one hundred and fifty of them have resided within the New Oasis for Life for extended periods of time. The remarkable signs of this mode are that exclusive marriages and families have disappeared, supporting our elderly and rearing and educating our children have been managed well, the crime rate has dropped to zero, our members’ health has improved greatly, pollution to our local environment has dropped to near zero, and our waste of resources and carbon footprint have been reduced greatly. Our people's happiness indices have risen higher than those in any of the developed countries in the world.

There are many more advantages over the traditional production and life modes which are difficult to describe here in detail but of which we have published many written descriptions, photographic proofs, and video displays, and we want the UN to understand them in detail. We can provide a great deal of information as evidence to study and judge.

If people do not change their traditional production and life modes completely and adopt these of the New Oasis for Life as created by Lifechanyuan, then the prospect of sustained development will remain distant and uncertain.

At this juncture between our continuation as a species and our extinction, we are hopeful that the UN will send people to study and demonstrate it as soon as possible and make it a project to be put into practice as has been done by Lifechanyuan. To bring about the new models of production and life modes sooner rather than later, let people from all over the world visit, study, and experience it. In this way, humanity’s situation can change completely and our futures will be blessed and sustainable.

It is impossible to change humanity’s dangerous predicament at once and even if the brakes were applied immediately, the inertia of traditional thinking would last for decades, by which time it would be too late.

So, the best way to do this would be to build new models of production and life modes which are intuitive, that people can see and experience in person, and that can be copied and replicated everywhere. If the New Oasis for Life mode were to be repeated by millions of people, then the beautiful ideal that mankind has dreamed of for thousands of years would surely be realized.

How do we build a model of this new production and life mode?
We would establish a New Oasis for Life in mainland China, in the United States of America, or in Zimbabwe, Africa with three hundred resident members including people from various religious, cultural, national, and ethnic backgrounds under the auspices of the United Nations and implemented by Lifechanyuan.

We encourage the United Nations to persuade one or more of those three governments to agree to allow us to create a New Oasis for Life on their territory and also to allow the foreign people involved in its creation to enter and leave freely.

The place where the New Oasis for Life would be created would be chosen and financed by Lifechanyuan and purchased or leased according to existing local policies. Of course it would help if the UN could help with the funding because if they were to do so, then it would be quicker and easier to build and the new model could unfold more quickly.

It would be effortless for the UN to help us to create this model of the new production and life modes, but the benefits would be endless and would benefit many future generations, so why not put it into practice?

It is better to teach people to catch fish than to give them some fish.

If the UN turns a blind eye to my proposal and ignores it, then you will have to deal with many types of devastation everywhere for many years to come.

We look forward to positive, encouraging news from your organization.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #201

Post by ivysunday »

27.The crowing of roosters

Since I lived in the countryside when I was young, I remembered very well about the rooster’s crowing. Especially when I had to start out early, my diligent and kind mother would judge the time of day by rooster’s crowing, prepare breakfast and solid food in advance, and then wake me up.

The roosters crow three times each night at regular time intervals. The first crowing is at about half past three in the early morning, the second approximately at half past four, and the last around the dawn (excuse me, the time of crowing may not be accurate because I have been away from my hometown for more than two decades and I am now living in an area where no crowing of roosters can be heard).

Some people say that roosters’ crowing is to tell other roosters, “This is my territory and do not come in�.

Some say that roosters crow to attract hens.

I would say that roosters crow to tell people the time.

Prior to industrial civilization, man did not have clocks and watches. For survival, man had to know the time of the night. For example, two or more people were on a hunting trip and set the second crowing as the time to get up. Or a group of people were to complete certain task together and set the third crowing as the time to gather in the end of the village.

Roosters’ crowing is involuntary. It is a conditioned reflex or induction of its biological clock in its body against the stimulation of the magnetic wave of the magnetic field when the earth rotates to a certain angle. The rooster is not aware its crowing is to tell people the time of a day and serve the people, just like us humans who are living on the earth and are not aware that we are serving the Greatest Creator.

The rooster cannot realize the meaning of its crowing late at night, but the “man� who creates the rooster is well aware of the meaning. In the universe there is no sound that does not have a purpose. The “man� that creates rooster does so for the convenience of human’s survival and thus has created this miracle.

If the roosters can realize the purpose of their crowing, they will stop doing so when they see that many of their friends and relatives have been killed by mankind. If the crowing is to warn others of their own species not to violate their territory, they will not do so late at night, thinking to themselves, "Who will come to invade my territory in such late hours? I’d better conserve my energy and strength till tomorrow and fight off whoever has the nerve to invade my territory�. If the crowing is to attract more hens, the rooster certainly knows that hens will be busy laying eggs and taking care of chicks during the day so they will not pay any attention to him. It would be better if he takes a good rest now and keep his energy for the romances with his wives and “concubines� and mistresses.

Therefore, the rooster’s crowing is only automatic behavior, but the rooster’s unintentional crowing is to serve the conscious purposes. Then who designed this purpose?

Who but the Greatest Creator?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #202

Post by ivysunday »

28.The wisdom of bees

What kind of house structure is most reasonable if we humans are to construct several hundred houses, every one of which is to accommodate only one person temporarily incapable of activity, all of which shall take the least material and labor, and all of which have the strongest structure, the most beautiful appearance, and the greatest cubage?

Should the houses be made of interconnected cylinders? No, the different sizes of man’s legs and waists may prove waste of some space, and the waste of space mean the waste of labor and materials. So it is not the most economical way of house building. In addition, cylinders have too little contact area between them and it is not enough to serve as a wall for two rooms.

Should the houses be made of interconnected cubes? No, the four corners will be a waste of space. It does not look very pretty either.

Should the houses be made of adjoining octahedrons? No, the more sides a structure has, the more difficult it is to build and more time-consuming.

Should the houses be made of many irregular shapes? No, the houses thus constructed will not appear good, besides a lot of more time and material may be wasted.

Then what structure is most reasonable?

The honeycomb of bees is the most ideal structure.

The honeycomb is made up of hexagon columns. Since the lower part and middle part of the larva are different in sizes, the bottom of the honeycomb has been made into three congruent rhombuses. In 1712, the astronomer G.F.Maraldi of Paris Observatory concluded through measurement that the obtuse angle of the rhombus is 109.28 degrees and the acute angle is 70.32 degrees. For these figures, a French scientist specially consulted a Swiss mathematician, “what is the most economical way in terms of materials to construct a hexagon column with a bottom consisting of three congruent rhombuses?� The mathematician’s result is that the column can use the least possible material only if the obtuse angle of the rhombuses is 109.28 degrees and the acute angle is 70.32 degrees.

Wow! The bees are too wonderful! Long before the birth of man, they have solved the problem that man has not discovered and realized until now.

Each bee knows that the column can be constructed most effectively and economically only if the obtuse and acute angles of the rhombuses are respectively 109.28 degrees and 70.32 degrees. For us man, only the greatest mathematicians can work out the result. How can ordinary people compare with those tiny bees?

Are bees smarter, more intelligent, and wiser than man?

If this is the case, why don’t the bees know for whom they have toiled by gathering honey from hundreds of flowers?

Man is not only reluctant to give to others what belongs to him, but is always calculating to encroach upon what belongs to others, even wants occupy all the properties of the world for his own good. So are the tiny bees carrying forward the unselfish communism style?

If bees have such advanced wisdom and so open a mind, they must have, according to the theory of evolution, evolved into creatures far superior to man long ago since they have come to the earth long before the birth of man. Why are they overtaken by men in evolution?

The founder of the theory of evolution Darwin exclaimed, “natural selection is powerless to explain such perfect structure of the honeycomb, because as we see it, either in terms of labor or the use of beeswax, honeycomb conforms to the theory of maximum economy and is absolutely perfect.�

Then, even the originator of the theory of evolution has realized that the wisdom of bees does not result from evolution. We are also clear that the wisdom of bees cannot compare with that of man. And bees would certainly not carry forward the unselfish communism style for man that has been severely exploiting them. Then there is only one origin of their wisdom—instinct.

What is instinct?

Instinct is the capability possessed after birth.

Instinct is the capability possessed after birth proved to be contradictory with the theory of evolution. So is evolution theory a fallacy?

Doesn't the inborn capability prove that everything has been what it is now from the very beginning?

Doesn’t the inborn capability prove that things are not developed through evolution but are created?

Doesn’t the inborn capability prove the ability of the Greatest Creator that has created everything?

Aren’t the degrees of the acute and obtuse angles of the rhombuses at the bottom of the honeycomb designed by the Greatest Creator and added to the instinct of the bees?

Do you still want to deny the existence of the Greatest Creator?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #203

Post by ivysunday »

29.The chick comes out from egg shell.

After 21 days of hatch by the hens, the yolk and egg white inside the egg turn into chick. Before it comes out of the shell, the chick has no connection with the world. Then how does it come out of the shell? From whom it learned the skills of breaking the shell?

The chick’s dad is busy all day chasing after hens and thus never cares the chick’s life or death. Even if the chick’s mom keeps complaining to the chick’s dad for not attending to housework and raising the chicks, the chick’s dad can find many excuese, “How can you be sure that I am the dad of this little thing? Just last month I saw you hanging about with the roosters in the neighborhood.�

Surely the dad did not teach the chick skills to break the shell.

Then can it be the mother who teaches the skills of breaking the shell?

No, instead of teaching the chick to break the shell, it will be much easier and less troublesome for her to break the shell herself.

Then who has taught the chick? Who has told the chick that the world outside is colorful? How does the chick know that his delicate beak can break the shell? Why the shell is thick enough to protect the chick and thin enough for the chick to break?

There is only one answer—instinct.

Instinct is not evolved. It is innate. In another word, the first chick hatched from the first egg laid by the first hen on the earth already knew that its world is outside the shell, that the shell is thin enough for its little beak to break.

Of course, it is not the consciousness. When the time comes, it just peck at it until it breaks.

Well, out of instinct, and that the first chick hatched from the first egg on the earth without any genetic information, then there is nothing we can do but ask the Greatest Creator.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #204

Post by ivysunday »

30. What is the secret of birds migration ?

As a young child, I used to see flocks of wild geese fly in the blue sky in my homeland in the late summer and early autumn. Just as described in the textbook of primary school, “Autumn is coming and it is getting cooler. A flock of wild geese is flying southward, sometimes in the formation of the fork and sometimes in a line.�

One day at the turn of the rainy and the dry season this year, I was queuing at a service station in Zimbabwe, where petro was in short supply. Suddenly some noises in the sky caught my attention. I looked out of the car window and spotted a dozen crow-like birds perched on a large tree not very far. They flapped their wings and quacked and cawed. Out of curiosity and boredom, I began to watch them, figuring that they must be holding a meeting and discussing the implementation of a certain project. Unexpectedly, however, their callings attracted more and more birds of the same species from all directions. In less than half an hour,nearly a thousand birds had gathered. Suddenly they flew away from the big tree and hovered and rose higher and higher in the sky. I wondered whether they were holding a party in this manner of hovering. Or were they selecting “Miss International� with the most elegant flight?

I came out of the car and stood on the lawn beside the road, watching them. They were hovering higher and higher in the sky until they looked smaller and smaller. I wondered, “Are they competing for flying the highest?�

Unexpectedly, the birds that flew the highest suddenly flew northwest along a straight line. The others were still circling, but they also flew along the same straight line when they reached the same height, as if they had boarded a train and rode away along the fixed railway.

I finally came to realize after a hard thought that those must be migratory birds. At the beginning they clamored on the tree to hail the flock to fly together to a distant place. Later they flew by hovering in order to increase the altitude. When they reached a certain height, they met an air current ; it helped them to fly to the distance place more easily.

Oh, how clever the migratory birds are!

After returning home, I checked up some documents about migratory birds and discovered more surprising facts. For example, arctic terns build nests in the Arctic Circle. They fly to the South Pole at the turn of summer and autumn. They fly back to the North Pole in the next year. Every year they travel for 35200 kilometers.

There is an oriole called Blackpoll Warbler, small in size and weighs only 20-odd grams. Before autumn comes, it flies from Alaska, America to the east coast of Canada or New England, where it feasts on all the dainty food to increase its fat and strength. Then when it is turning cold, it begins a long journey of flight, first toward Africa, over the Atlantic Ocean, then after taking over an air current it turns to Brazil of South America. The whole journey is 3840 kilometers at an altitude of more than 6000 meters. The flight lasts four days and four nights.

The white storks in Europe fly 12,800 kilometers to spend the winter in South Africa. The long-tail cuckoos in New Zealand fly 6,400 kilometers to spend the winter in the Pacific islands. Seagulls in England’s Isle of Mann fly from Wales to Brazil at over 700 kilometers a day for 16 consecutive days. The wild geese fly over the Himalayas Mountains at an altitude of 9,000 meters.

What is more incredible is that generally the older generations of cuckoos start their journey earlier. Smaller cuckoos usually start their migration a few days later. Unaccompanied by their parents, small cuckoos make their first flight to a strange place and can fly to their destination inerrably and unite with their parents. On the contrary, young starlings set off earlier than their parents and reach their destination all by themselves.

Marvelous! Incredible!

I wonder how they know that the cold weather is coming. How do they know which day is suitable for flight? How do they know that there was an air current at an altitude of thousands meters? How do they know that this air current would carry them to their desired place? How do they know that that remote place is now a time of spring and flowers with sufficient food? What power had propelled them to embark upon such an epic journey across oceans? How do they travel round trip without going astray? How do they identify directions while flying? How do they find their habitat without accompanied and guided by their parents?

I searched for scientists' explanations and found the following four major answers.

Something like a biological clock inside the migratory bird can sense the upcoming cold and the appropriate time to take off, and can calculate the position of the sun while flying in the sky and determine its direction and route of flying by continuously adjusting the angle between itself and the sun or stars with the help of the sun, the moon, and the stars.

An inherent meteorologist, migratory birds can determine the duration of life at the habitat and the time of migration according to such meteorological conditions as temperature, lighting, wind direction, and rainfall. They can choose a sunny day to begin their flight, adjust their flying manner according to the changes and fluctuations of wind directions and barometric pressures, and make use of the ascending air current for gliding to save their energy.

Extremely sensitive to geomagnetic waves, migratory birds can identify their directions according to geomagnetic waves and can decide the time of migration and habitat according to the geomagnetic information known to them.

Through millions of years of evolution, birds have gradually realized the rules governing the seasonal changes of climates and have formed a fixed pattern through generations of accumulation of experience and passed on the genetic information to each succeeding generation.

All the four explanations above seem reasonable, but a deeper analysis may discover that they are whimsical and fantastic talk.

According to the first explanation, it seems that migratory birds can calculate their own positions, identify their direction, and derive the direction and route of flight according to the position of the sun.

Then, how about the air current at an altitude of thousands meters? Migratory birds calculate it as well? Wow, migratory birds are far more intelligent than Einstein. A brain the size of a little finger can calculate the direction of the air current at an altitude of thousands meters in the sky without any instruments and measurements. It is too whimsical that birds can calculate the direction during the flight without the use of compasses, theodolites, boxes and needles, and calculators. This is rather absurd.

According to the second explanation, migratory birds are born meteorologists, who can take off on a sunny day by choosing different climatic conditions. Thus they are far brighter than all the scientists and engineers in the meteorological bureaus in the world. The problem is, in abnormal weather, when the area of migratory birds is inflicted with consecutive days of cloudy or rainy weather, the birds would have no choice but to miss the air current in the sky and wait for the arrival of the cold current. And what awaits them will certainly be death.

When swallows return from migration every spring, they can always return accurately to the nests they built the year before. It is said that the swallows in a small town in America always return at the dawn of March 29 in the following year. How shall we explain this?

The third explanation is a little mythical. Migratory birds can identify the direction through geomagnetic waves and can decide the time of migration and habitat according to the geomagnetic information known to them. Are we sure that migratory birds can get to know the existence of air current at an altitude of thousands meters as per the geomagnetic waves? How can they fly to the place where they stayed the year before instead of other places simply with the help of geomagnetic waves?

The fourth explanation is a typical theory of evolution and seems flawless.

As we have known from the chick’s breaking of egg shell described in the above section, the theory of evolution has been proved untenable in this aspect by the fact that the first chick hatched from the first egg laid by the first hen on the earth could break the shell without the inheritance of any genetic information and shell-breaking skills. Then is the theory tenable when comes to migratory birds?

Based on the radioactive isotope determination method, scientists believed: The earth is 4.6 billions years old, animals appeared about 1.8 billion years ago, invertebrates about 4.38 billions years ago, fish about 3.80 billions years ago, amphibians about 2.9 billions years ago, and reptiles about 2.45 billions years ago, dinosaurs died out about 1.35 billions years ago, mammals appeared around 65 million years ago, and man appeared about 1.6 million years ago.

First let’s not question the method of radioactive isotope measurement, and suppose the method is accurate. Then birds must have lived on earth for a few billion years. If the birds are clever enough to pass on to the next generation the information that enable them to identify the directions, choose the favorable habitats, fly from the North Pole to the South Pole, take advantage of the air current for flight in the sky, and accurately find the place where their former generations have stayed, then why haven’t they evolved into even more advanced animals in the period of a few billion years but are overtaken by humans who have rendered them inescapable from their air guns and the nets cast over them? Are they unwilling to go on with the evolution? Or are they suddenly stuck in the middle of evolution?

If we don’t believe in the Greatest Creator, we can only think randomly . The question of whether egg has appeared before the chick or the chick has appeared before egg will remain a mystery for another ten thousands of years.

Well, I would say migration of migratory birds is that everything in nature has their definite purposes and means of subsistence and that they each has features irreplaceable by other species. Otherwise, all will die out. What will happen if a tiger can both reign supreme in the mountain and soar in the sky? What if a mouse can dig holes and build nests on the tree? What if antelopes live on both grass and other animals? What if dogs can bear puppies and lay eggs? What if apple trees can produce both apples and watermelons? ...

Wow! It’s really amazing !

The answer for migratory birds’ migration is—instinct, just like bees that build honeycombs with a rhombus bottom consisting of 109.28 degrees obtuse angles and 70.32 degrees acute angles.

What is instinct?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #205

Post by ivysunday »

31. Animals’ instincts—revelation of the wisdom of the Greatest Creator

That roosters can crow, bees can build honeycombs, chicks can break egg shells, and migratory birds can migrate doest not mean that these animals possess very great wisdom or are good at learning and summarizing experiences. Their instincts are the revelation of the Greatest Creator that has created them.

Besides the above examples of instincts, there are many other instances. Termites can build air-conditioned nests; many fishes can discharge electricity, an American eel can discharge electricity of 880 volts; fireflies can produce light, dragonflies can rise vertically or make designed fly in the air. Turtles can lay their eggs in the warm sand for them to hatch, to protect themselves; chameleons can change the colors of their bodies at will, and bats can locate food via sonar in pitch darkness. Mollusks like snails have a tough “home� to protect themselves. Now let’s have a look at the birds’ skill in nest building. An African weaver bird, in particular, can select soft twigs and grass to build an "apartment� that holds snakes at bay and keeps water from leaking in. Silkworms can spin silk, spiders can weave webs, and homing pigeons can locate their own nests. The ants are capable of well-organized and well-planned collective activities. Worms can restore itself if one part of their bodies are cut off. The military dogs have extremely sensitive olfactions. All these are the embodiment of animals’ instincts, which are not results of millions of years of evolution but have existed the very moment the animals appear on the earth.

If we attribute the instincts of animals to the wisdom and talents of animals without looking for their creator behind them, then it is as if we are seeing planes flying in the sky and marvel at the wisdom and cleverness of the plane neglecting the wisdom and talents of the manufacturer of the plane.

Why don’t we say that alarm clocks are wise and clever in keeping good time and giving correct time? Why don’t we say that inductive missiles possess wisdom? Why don’t we say that the computers are incomparably wise and intelligent while they can search millions of pieces related information in a few microseconds? Why don’t we say that robots, radios, televisions, and video cameras are clever and smart?

Because we know that they don’t possess wisdom and talents themselves but only reflect the wisdom and talents of their creators behind them.

Then why don’t we attribute the instincts of animals and plants to the Greatest Creator that makes them?

Millions of scientists all over the world are racking their brains and investing a huge amount of manpower and money to explore the talent and wisdom of animals and plants. Have they found the root of the question? I can say for sure that if we don’t look through the phenomena and investigate the power behind them, we will be seeing only the moon reflected in the water instead of seeing the real one hanging in the sky, and we will remain completely ignorant even if we are given another hundred thousands of years.

When seeing a robot at work, a dog may think that the robot must be extremely intelligent and wise. The reason is that the dog does not know that the robot is made by man. Then why do we think that the weaver bird is unfathomably clever when seeing it build nests on a branch? Are we different from dogs in thinking?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #206

Post by ivysunday »

32. Celestial beauty scattering flowers—the stunt of dandelions

I remember that when I was young there used to be clumps of dandelions growing beside the aqueducts, on the ridges of fields, and on waste grasslands in my hometown. We called them “Spur Arrowroot� and a traditional Chinese medicine doctor called them “thistle�. They can be used as medicine. A perennial herb, dandelions have yellow or aubergine flowers. When the flower seeds are ripe, on the crown will grow many white flocky umbrella-shaped silky strands. With a small wind, these umbrella-shaped silky strands will carry the flower seeds and fly to a distance.

My most unforgettable memory of dandelions is when I plucked a handful of flower seeds with my young playmates and placed them close to the mouth and puffed at them vehemently to see whose flower seeds can fly the highest. The blown flower seeds are like several hundreds of paratroopers who jumped simultaneously off the plane. The scene is very spectacular.

One day while we were enjoying ourselves when grandma asked us, “look, why do these flower seeds have hair on their ends? The answer is worthy of a piece of rock candy.�

Looking at each other,,none of us knew the answer.

My grandma said, “The hairs on the end of the flower seeds of Spur Arrowroot are to carry the seeds to a more distant place when the hairs fly with wind. If they fall to the original place, all the seeds will grow in the same place the following year and the family will be too crowded�.

Oh, this turns out to be the secret.

In nature plants have a great many ways to spread their seeds. I think dandelions are the smartest. It grows hairs so that wind can scatter their seeds to a faraway place. The design is ingenious and unique and can be called as stunt in this aspect.

Another plant looks a little like Siberian Cocklebur of which the leaves resemble the donkey’s ears in size and shape, so is also called “donkey’s ear� by my vernacular. I remember once my elder cousin was infuriated when he sheared for about a dozen sheep at home. Why? Because there were a lot of Siberian Cocklebur attached to the sheep’s wool. In each Siberian Cocklebur there were about 30 bristles and on the top of the bristle was a barb. The barbs had tightly “grabbed� the sheep’s wool and it was extremely difficult to take them off and had to be torn off one by one.

Look, the plants that look like Siberian Cocklebur are also very clever. They use barbs to clutch at anything that they come up with so that their own children can be brought to a distant place to expand their territory of growth.

I can remember another time when my wife and I went on a trip to a lakeside. We drove from Harare. After driving along Bulawayo for more than 40 kilometers and turning left for more than 10 kilometers, we could see the lake. We parked the car at the campsite beside the lake, and walked along the grass clumps on the lakeside. We had to stop after walking for only 20 minutes. It turned out that the woolen skirt of my wife was covered with thousands of grass seeds, whose names I did not know. From one side of the seed stuck out a forked burr, which has a barb on its top. The barbs hitched the wools of the skirt and could not be got rid of by shaking or by brushing. We had no choice but to return to the campsite, where we spent nearly two hours taking them off one by one. Look, the grass also has its skills to diffuse its offspring.

In addition to the methods of seed diffusion employed by dandelions, Siberian Cocklebur, and grass, I have also seen another way of plant’s seeds spreading.

When I lived in room No. 11 next door to Bulgarian embassy to Harare, there was a plant in the garden (I don’t know its name),looks like a small tree. One day I accidentally spotted many walnut-sized fruits on the plant. Out of curiosity I picked one from the tree. Before I peeled it, it had exploded. With the explosion dozens of seeds were ejected. It turned out that these fruit-like things have only a very thin husk. Inside them was air. When they were inflated with air, they will blow up automatically, and eject the seeds from inside.

Look, the plant each has its own magic powers in spreading its seeds.

Have they themselves figured out all these wonderful methods of seed diffusion?

Can the theory of evolution offer an explanation?

Aren’t these stunts designed by the “someone� who has created them?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #207

Post by ivysunday »

33. What do the mysterious pyramids show?

There have existed nearly 1,000 pyramids on the earth inhabited by man. There are pyramids not only in the desert of Egypt, but also in the area between 30 degrees north latitude and 30 degrees south latitude in the Pacific Ocean, in the area between 30 degrees north latitude and 30 degrees south latitude in the Atlantic Ocean, at 30 degrees south latitude of the Indian Ocean, in the south of Japan’s Honshu, along the Mediterranean and Portugal’s coastal area, and in southeast Africa, west coast of Australia, and north coastal area of New Zealand in south Hemisphere.

Pyramids were not built by man and nor built by the ancestors of man. It is the Greatest Creator who inspired God to build the pyramids and it is God who then dispatched angels (celestial being and Buddha) to build the pyramids. If it is difficult to understand this, it can also be said that they were built by “aliens�.

There is only one purpose:—receiving and accumulating the energy from the universe and supplying the energy for the making of life and man on earth. It can be said that pyramids are the laboratories and cultivation sites for the making of life and man.

The pyramids of Egypt were designed and built for the creation of man. Other pyramids were built for the creation of other life-forms. Since different life-forms need different energies, the foundations of pyramids are not all squares. Some are triangles, pentagons, and hexagons.

The pyramids of Egypt have only a history of 12,000 years, while other pyramids are two billion years old.

Please refer to “Origin of Life� and “Origin of Man� if you want to understand how pyramids were built and why they were built along the 30 degrees south latitude and 30 degrees north latitude.

When I was an English teacher at a middle school I once taught my students an article about pyramids. I was not enlightened then, but I was fascinated by the mystery of the pyramids. I could not figure out how the stones, each weighing several tons, were transported and why they fitted so well. I held a suspicion about the notion that it took hundreds of thousands of Egyptians dozens of years to complete the “Pyramid of Khufu�. Later, enlightenment dawned on me after a series of events happened to me, after I encountered some dream scenes, and after I conducted some meditations. The origin of universe, the origin of the Greatest Creator, the origin of life, the origin of man, 36-dimension space—all these and more gushed out like floods. I was not feeling myself any more. A powerful force is propelling me to act according to “his� will. I am now feeling like a robot and a servant. I have to keep writing. I won’t feel relaxed until I have poured out what is in my mind, even if in a manner of outline. Otherwise I will be mad.

I have collected an article about pyramids—“The Abode under Clear Clouds�, which is -attached here unabridged for your reflection and analysis.

There are about 80 pyramids dotting the west bank of the lower reaches of Nile. They are the mausoleums of the pharaohs (kings) of ancient Egypt. In Egyptian language, “pyramid� means “high�. Seen from any direction, the pyramid is an isosceles triangle tapering from the bottom to the top, resembling a Chinese character for “gold�. Hence people vividly call it “Jin Zi Tower�.

â…  An incredibly complicated project

The greatest pyramid is the mausoleum of the pharaoh Khufu in the fourth dynasty. Built around 2700 B.C., the pyramid is 146.5 meters high, which is equivalent to a 40-story skyscraper. The foundation of the pyramid is a square, and the length of each side is 230.6 meters. The pyramid covers an area of about 52,900 square meters.

The great pyramid is made up of about 2.3 million stone pieces of different sizes. The lightest weighs 1.5 tons, the average weight of the stone pieces is 2.5 tons, and the total weight of the pyramid is 6.848 million tons. 978,286 seven-ton trucks will be needed to carry all the stones. If connected one by one, the total length of these trucks will be 6,200 kilometers, which is longer than the length from Hainan Island in the south of China to Mohe River in the north of China and longer than the length from Pamirs in the west of China to Shanghai in the east of China. The trucks can line the whole length of the Yangtze River from its upper reaches of Tuotuo River to Wusongkou in its lower reaches.

Pyramid of Khafre is the second largest pyramid, three meters lower than the Great Pyramid. Beside Khafre there stands a gigantic stone carving—Sphinx. It is said that Khafre, the third Pharaoh of Egypt’s fourth dynasty, was inspecting in 2610 B.C. his mausoleum to be completed when he discovered a discarded megalith in the quarry. He ordered the stonemason to sculpt this statue according to his physiognomy.

The statue is 22 meters tall and 75 meters long. It wears a “Onesimus crown. On its forehead there is a relief of a sacred snake. Under its chin is trailing a beard more than five meters long. The statue is stately and mysterious.

When Napoleon occupied Egypt in 1798, he ordered the Sphinx to be bombarded with gunneries. However, it remained unmoved, but for a few broken beards, which are now preserved in British Museum. According to Napoleon’s rough estimate, if the stone pieces of the three neighboring pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure were used to build a stone wall three meters high and one meter thick, this can encircle the entire France.

Where did the massive number of stone pieces come from? The investigations show that ordinary stone pieces might have been quarried in the local place but the 115,000 pieces of top quality white limestone used on the outer layer might have been obtained from the quarry on the east bank of Nile. The granite in the tomb chamber might have been quarried from Aswan 500 miles away.

The quarrying, transporting, loading and offloading of stone pieces needed not only a great number of stonemasons, builders, transportation workers, and sailors, but also a considerable number of engineers, construction crew and management team. An army with adequate power of suppression was also necessary. Moreover, these people needed food, clothing, shelter, and consumption, so there should be a massive team of service people. Of course, this group did not include old people, women, and children who had weaker power of labor; neither did it include idle monks and nobles.

According to an estimate, a national power of 50 million people would be needed to support such a construction project, but it is generally believed that the total population of the world would not exceed 20 million at around 3000 B.C.

What’s more, there are more than 80 pyramids discovered. Even if a pyramid could be completed in thirty years, as Herodotus has said in “History�, a total of 2400 years would be needed. Can Egypt sustain such massive consumption over such a long period?

â…¡ The mystery of transportation

The most pressing and realistic problem was transportation. Even if Egypt had adequate manpower, it could not transport to the worksite the megaliths weighing 2.5 tons to 160 tons. Were they carried by carts and driven by horses? No, at that time there were no carts and horses in Egypt. Horses and carts were introduced from abroad in the 16th century B.C., namely 1000 years after the building of Pyramid of Khufu.

Some believed that the stone pieces were transported via rolling transportation with crow plates and logs. But this method requires a large quantity of timber. However, at that time the trees in Egypt were mainly palms, which could not satisfy the need of transportation in terms of quantity, growth speed, and rigidity. And it was almost impossible to import timbers.

Some people believe that the stones were transported by water. In 1980, Havas, the superintendent-in-chief of Giza Historic Sites in Egypt, conducted sampling of core. When the drilling reached more than 100 feet, he discovered a rock at least 50 meters deep, which was possibly the port excavated in the fourth dynasty of Egypt. Later some people also discovered the water course connecting the port. However, without pulleys, winches, and adequately advanced hoisting devices, it would be more difficult to transport such cumbersome megaliths by downhilling, embarking, disembarking, transporting than move them over land. In addition there was at least more than 50 feet of fall between the water surface and the cliff bank. And the stone materials from the east bank of the Nile were indispensable to the building of pyramids in the west bank of the Nile.

Could they have transported materials by air apart from land and water transportation? This is really a mystery.

A French industrial chemist has conducted research of the pyramids from the chemical and microscopic perspectives. According to him, these stone pieces are not an integrated mass, but are bonded together with lime, rock, and shells. Since the bond has very powerful adhesiveness, people cannot distinguish the stone pieces are natural or artificial. This will surely solve the difficult problem of transportation. But the 2.5-centimeter human hair discovered between the stone pieces is still not adequate as evidence for the use of bond. And this kind of bond has not been recorded in ancient books, and the chemist has not obtained any result from the analysis that employed modern means.

â…¢ The mystery of construction

Legend has it that Imhotep, the designer and architect of the pyramid, is the first talent in history that transcended his time. His talent has surpassed the time by such an extent as to cause our natural amazement and suspicion.

It is extremely difficult to turn a gigantic protruding rock into a 52,900-square-meter foundation of the pyramid. They have completed the survey and construction of the foundation without the help of gradienters, power equipment, and modern meterages. The four hemlines of the foundation have a discrepancy of less than 20 centimeters, and the error rate is less than one thousandth. There is only a difference of 1.27 centimeters between its heights in southeast corner and northwest corner, and the error rate is less than one ten thousandth. The force position error between its east-west axis and north-south axis is no more than five arc seconds. They did not have units of measurement except for arm’s length as a measurement unit (300 arms’ length equals approximately 155 meters). It is really puzzling that they could construct with such accuracy.

In order to ensure the ever lasting of the pyramid, the designers did not use a single pole or a nail to avoid hidden trouble because wood is liable to decay and iron is susceptible to rusting. There are not any bonding materials between stone pieces but they fit perfectly. Even the thinnest blade cannot stick in.

How the chunks of stone were hoisted and placed one upon another is an even more mysterious subject that provokes endless guesses.

Some people said that a wood boat-shaped tool was used to lever the megaliths up and laid them one after another. But where did the fulcrum and ropes that could lift several, dozens of, or even more than a hundred tons of stone come from?

Some people claimed that sand-filling method was employed. Sand was piled along the pyramid’s foundation. The sand pile would rise with the height of the foundation and acted as scaffolds. After the pyramid was accomplished, the sand would be cleared away.

Now let’s work on a mathematical problem:

The 146-meter pyramid is a tirus?? with a square bottom and a pointed top. The foundation of the pyramid is a square with a side length of 230 meters. Question: What is its volume? If the periphery of the foundation is surrounded with sand to form a slope for the transport of stone and the angle of the slope is 30 or 25 degrees, then how long will be the hemline of the sand pile? Suppose the height of sand pile is also 146 meters, how many cubic meters of sand will be needed? Where does all this massive amount of sand come from? Besides, the filling and removing of the sand would double the work load.

Some people said that salt-filling method was employed with the same procedure as sad-filling method. After the pyramid was completed water could be used to dissolve the salt and there was no need to move it away. But it would be much more difficult to obtain so much salt. In addition, a storm would melt away a whole salt slope.

It is also believed that the mud bricks of the Nile were used to build the twisting slopes, which rose layer by layer. The result was similar to that of the sand slope, the only difference being that mud bricks were less available than sand. There is an entrance 13 meters from the ground in the north of the pyramid. Ever since the ninth century, tomb robbers, explorers, and investigators have frequented the pyramids in close successions. However, its inner structure remains a mystery. There are labyrinth-like passageways and tomb chambers inside the pyramid. The walls are smooth, decorated with reliefs. The passageways have neatly constructed steps extending like venation toward the tomb chambers deep underground. The chamber has ventholes leading outside the pyramid. It is said that the “soul� of the dead can freely enter and go out of the pyramid through these holes. Strangely, the two ventholes aim at Draco (eternity) and Orion (resurrection) respectively. They are probably the places where soul is spiritualized. Three such chambers have been discovered, while archaeologists believe that there are at least four more chambers to be discovered. Could people four thousand years ago accomplish such ingenious and exquisite designs and conceptions?

Most surprisingly, there have been no traces of torches used for lighting in any mausoleum. Archaeologists have used modern instruments to analyze the dusts that have been accumulated for 4,600 years. No ashes have been discovered, neither are there any traces suggesting that soot have been scraped off. We should know that these instruments can analyze the one millionth of the chemical ingredients inside each particle of dust. They could not have carved reliefs, cleaned chambers, or moved the corpse of the pharaoh in total darkness. What kind of lighting have they used? Until now we have found no clues in this aspect.

â…£ The mystery of figures

Archaeologists, architects, geographers, and physicists have been puzzled by the accurate equations revealed in several figures.

Equation 1: the 15th power of (pyramid) deadweight×l0 =the weight of the earth

Equation 2: (pyramid) height×10 billion=the distance from the earth to the sun (1.5 billion kilometers)

Equation 3: (pyramid) the square of the height=the area of the triangle surface

Equation 4: (pyramid) the perimeter of the bottom: height=circumference ratio: radius

Equation 5: (pyramid) the perimeter of the bottom×2=longitude in time at the equator.

Equation 6: (pyramid) the perimeter of the bottom ÷(height ×2)=circumference ratio (�=.3.l4l59)

Who would believe that these figures are just cases of coincidences?

Furthermore, the longitude running through the pyramid is the meridian of the earth, a line that divides the land and oceans into equal halves. The foundations of the pyramids are located rightly in the gravitation center of each continent.

In addition, the dimension of the great pyramid and the magnitude of the north hemisphere are extremely similar in proportions. Thus it has been inferred that Egyptians have worked out the oblateness of the earth 4,000 years ago.

The positions of axes of the earth’s two poles are changing every day, but after a cycle of 25,827 years they return to their original positions. The sum of the diagonals of the pyramid is rightly 25,826.6.

We know that the Pythagorean Law was not discovered until 1000 years after the completion of the pyramid and that not until 3000 years later did Zu Chongzhi work out the circumference ratio to such accuracy. The accurate calculation of the ratio came out in the west until the 16th century. Columbus discovered “America� 4000 years after the completion of the pyramid. And from then people began to have an initial understanding of the distribution of oceans and land in the world. Today nearly 5,000 years after the completion of the pyramid we are finally able to work out the weight of the earth, and the distance between the sun and the earth… but how could people 4,500 years ago conduct such accurate calculations?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #208

Post by ivysunday »

â…¤ The mystery of its long-lasting existence

It is said that of the seven great wonders of the ancient world, some have collapsed and some have disappeared with the passage of time, and only the pyramids have stood the test of time and still stand towering. What is the secret for its permanent existence?

Let’s first do an experiment: pour slowly a certain amount of rice, sand, and gravel respectively, soon three cones will be formed. Although they are different in quality, they are quite similar in shape. If you conduct a measurement, you will find that their cone angles are all 52 degrees. This naturally formed angle is the most stable angle and is called “the limiting angle and stable angle of natural falling�. Strangely, the angles of the pyramid are exactly 51.50.9 degrees. This shows that it has been built according to “limiting angle and stable angle�.

The wind in the desert is vehement. Because of the pyramid’s unique shape, the swift and fierce wind cannot but climb slowly along the bevel or edges and corners and the wind-receiving surface of the pyramid becomes smaller from bottom to top. The wind-receiving surface approaches zero at the top of the pyramid. This unique shape has minimized the destructive power of wind by avoiding the direct contact with the fierce force of nature.

It is also known that the deflecting influence of the magnetic line may cause the collapse of buildings or even high mountains. The foundation of this pyramid is rightly in the center of the line of magnetic force. Thus the foundation will move with the magnetic line and move with the movement of the earth. As a result it bears only very weak swing and the earthquake has very limited effect on it.

The mystery of the pyramid’s stability lies in the angle of 52 degrees, the shape of tirus, and the position of in-phase movement with the line of magnetic force. But who can tell us how people 4500 years ago knew that the angle of 52 degrees was the stable angle? How did they know the use of tirus could solve the battering of desert storm? How did they know that they could place the massive foundation in the center of magnetic line?

â…¥ Microwave resonating cavity and cosmic wave

Man is mortal, but why did they dedicate so much labor and wealth to building a storeroom for a carcass? Are there any other reasons except for the kings’ luxury and extravagance?

Yes, there are. The scientists’ researches indicate that the shape of the pyramid has enabled it to store a strange “energy�, which can cause the carcass to rapidly dehydrate and speed up “mummification�. The dead can thus wait for the resurrection sometime in the future.

If you put a rusty metal coin inside the pyramid, very soon it will glitter. If you place a cup of milk inside the pyramid, it will remain fresh after 24 hours. If you have a headache or a toothache, stay in the pyramid, an hour later you will feel detumescence and relief of pain. If you suffer neurosis or exhausted, stay in the pyramid for a few minutes or a couple of hours and you will feel refreshed and energized.

French scientist Bowers discovered that the carcasses of piglets and puppies in wastebins at one third height of the pyramid did not decompose but have automatically dehydrated and changed into mummies. He made a small pyramid according to the dimensions and proportion of the pyramid in his workshop. The same antiseptic and preserving effect has been achieved. These home-use small pyramids used to sell well in America. They were used for antisepsis, preservation, and experiments. Czechic radio technician Karl Delbar invented “Pyramid Blade Sharpener� according to Bowers’discovery and was awarded in 1959 “patent right� by Czech .

The Egyptian scientist Healy also did an experiment. After having put the bean seeds in the pyramid for some time, he found that the sprouts were five times longer and the chlorophyll was five times more.

In 1963, the biologists in Oklahoma University confirmed: The Egyptian princess has still living skin cells in her lifelike body after having been dead for thousands of years.

Even more astounding is the announcement by an Egyptian archaeologist, Massu: after 4 months of excavation, he discovered a gray cat when he opened the stone gate of an ancient tomb 27 feet beneath the Valley of King. Covered with dust, the cat arched its back, whined, and leapt fiercely to people. Several hours later the cat died in the lab. It had loyally kept watch over its master for 4000 years.

Some scientists believe that the pyramid is a very good microwave resonating cavity, where the heating effect of microwave energy can kill the bacteria and dehydrate the carcass. Inside this cavity microwave can fully exert its function. But how could the pharaoh use microwave four thousand years ago?

Some scientists think any building can absorb different cosmic waves according to their outer shapes. The granite inside the pyramid has the function of a battery, which absorbs and stores various cosmic waves. The limestone outside the pyramid can prevent the diffusion of cosmic waves. The generation of the supernatural energy inside the pyramid is the result of the action of cosmic waves. But how could pharaoh 4000 years ago understand cosmic waves and discover the relations between cosmic waves and stone quality?
Ⅶ Pharaoh’s curses and nuclear waste

Then it is wrong to think pyramid only as the source of life and energy. Pyramid is also deterring people’s further exploration with its mysterious and ghastful means.

In 1922, people excavated the mausoleum of Tutankhamun, a king who died in 18th century B.C. The entrance to the grave bears the awesome inscriptions: “Any tomb robber will be cursed by pharaoh�.

Scientists naturally disdained “the curse of pharaoh�, however, misfortunes and disasters have proved the effectiveness of pharaoh’s curses more than once.

The duke Karl, one of the leaders of the excavation, was the first to fall under the spell of the curse. He was stung by mosquito and died of carbuncle. Later, a visitor, Yeuell died of drowning, and another visitor, the railway magnate also died suddenly of pneumonia. A journalist who took pictures of the king’s mummy with X-ray camera died of shock. Mike and Pitcher, the assistants of Doctor Cainta died successively of unknown causes. Pitcher’s father jumped off a building and killed himself. And an automobile for the funeral killed an eight-year old child. 22 excavation-related people died mystically within three years and three months after the excavation.

There is also a formidable inscription on the Pyramid of Khufu, “The wings of death shall fall on the one Who Disturbs the Peace of the pharaoh.�

Doctor Jaisalmer Taya of Cairo University believed that an aspergillus inside the mummy can cause the afflicted person to suffer inflammation of the respiratory system, erythema on the skin, and finally death due to dyspnea.

American “Medical Monthly� once published an investigation report: as many as 40% of the 100 British visitors to the pyramid died of cancer at an early age within the next ten years. Those who were bold enough to climb to the top of the pyramid all died of stupefaction that occurred very soon.

Recently the chemist professor 达维多凡 of �利 University in Miami has detected the decayed radiation in the pyramid, which is obviously the main cause of cancer for the British tourists. But outside the pyramid no one has been affected. It can thus be seen that the structure of the pyramid can prevent the leakage of radiation. Hence he proposed a novel inference:

The pyramid is the nuclear waste storeroom for prehistoric aliens.

Well, the above introduction and analysis of the pyramid is very incisive. There is no need for me to make any further explanation. Facts show that pyramids were not built by man, and that they were not the mausoleums of pharaohs, either. There are many reasons for the burial of the pharaohs’ bodies inside the pyramids. One major reason is to prevent the unnecessary troubles caused by the disclosure of the angels’ secrets in the creation of man and succeedingly by man’s or alien’s imitation. Pharaoh is the most dignified of man. With the body of a pharaoh placed inside a pyramid, people would not try various means to enter the pyramid out of respect for the pharaoh. In this way the secrets would not be revealed. Then how can we explain the pharaoh’s curses?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #209

Post by ivysunday »

â…¥ Microwave resonating cavity and cosmic wave

Man is mortal, but why did they dedicate so much labor and wealth to building a storeroom for a carcass? Are there any other reasons except for the kings’ luxury and extravagance?

Yes, there are. The scientists’ researches indicate that the shape of the pyramid has enabled it to store a strange “energy�, which can cause the carcass to rapidly dehydrate and speed up “mummification�. The dead can thus wait for the resurrection sometime in the future.

If you put a rusty metal coin inside the pyramid, very soon it will glitter. If you place a cup of milk inside the pyramid, it will remain fresh after 24 hours. If you have a headache or a toothache, stay in the pyramid, an hour later you will feel detumescence and relief of pain. If you suffer neurosis or exhausted, stay in the pyramid for a few minutes or a couple of hours and you will feel refreshed and energized.

French scientist Bowers discovered that the carcasses of piglets and puppies in wastebins at one third height of the pyramid did not decompose but have automatically dehydrated and changed into mummies. He made a small pyramid according to the dimensions and proportion of the pyramid in his workshop. The same antiseptic and preserving effect has been achieved. These home-use small pyramids used to sell well in America. They were used for antisepsis, preservation, and experiments. Czechic radio technician Karl Delbar invented “Pyramid Blade Sharpener� according to Bowers’discovery and was awarded in 1959 “patent right� by Czech .

The Egyptian scientist Healy also did an experiment. After having put the bean seeds in the pyramid for some time, he found that the sprouts were five times longer and the chlorophyll was five times more.

In 1963, the biologists in Oklahoma University confirmed: The Egyptian princess has still living skin cells in her lifelike body after having been dead for thousands of years.

Even more astounding is the announcement by an Egyptian archaeologist, Massu: after 4 months of excavation, he discovered a gray cat when he opened the stone gate of an ancient tomb 27 feet beneath the Valley of King. Covered with dust, the cat arched its back, whined, and leapt fiercely to people. Several hours later the cat died in the lab. It had loyally kept watch over its master for 4000 years.

Some scientists believe that the pyramid is a very good microwave resonating cavity, where the heating effect of microwave energy can kill the bacteria and dehydrate the carcass. Inside this cavity microwave can fully exert its function. But how could the pharaoh use microwave four thousand years ago?

Some scientists think any building can absorb different cosmic waves according to their outer shapes. The granite inside the pyramid has the function of a battery, which absorbs and stores various cosmic waves. The limestone outside the pyramid can prevent the diffusion of cosmic waves. The generation of the supernatural energy inside the pyramid is the result of the action of cosmic waves. But how could pharaoh 4000 years ago understand cosmic waves and discover the relations between cosmic waves and stone quality?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #210

Post by ivysunday »

Ⅶ Pharaoh’s curses and nuclear waste

Then it is wrong to think pyramid only as the source of life and energy. Pyramid is also deterring people’s further exploration with its mysterious and ghastful means.

In 1922, people excavated the mausoleum of Tutankhamun, a king who died in 18th century B.C. The entrance to the grave bears the awesome inscriptions: “Any tomb robber will be cursed by pharaoh�.

Scientists naturally disdained “the curse of pharaoh�, however, misfortunes and disasters have proved the effectiveness of pharaoh’s curses more than once.

The duke Karl, one of the leaders of the excavation, was the first to fall under the spell of the curse. He was stung by mosquito and died of carbuncle. Later, a visitor, Yeuell died of drowning, and another visitor, the railway magnate also died suddenly of pneumonia. A journalist who took pictures of the king’s mummy with X-ray camera died of shock. Mike and Pitcher, the assistants of Doctor Cainta died successively of unknown causes. Pitcher’s father jumped off a building and killed himself. And an automobile for the funeral killed an eight-year old child. 22 excavation-related people died mystically within three years and three months after the excavation.

There is also a formidable inscription on the Pyramid of Khufu, “The wings of death shall fall on the one Who Disturbs the Peace of the pharaoh.�

Doctor Jaisalmer Taya of Cairo University believed that an aspergillus inside the mummy can cause the afflicted person to suffer inflammation of the respiratory system, erythema on the skin, and finally death due to dyspnea.

American “Medical Monthly� once published an investigation report: as many as 40% of the 100 British visitors to the pyramid died of cancer at an early age within the next ten years. Those who were bold enough to climb to the top of the pyramid all died of stupefaction that occurred very soon.

Recently the chemist professor 达维多凡 of �利 University in Miami has detected the decayed radiation in the pyramid, which is obviously the main cause of cancer for the British tourists. But outside the pyramid no one has been affected. It can thus be seen that the structure of the pyramid can prevent the leakage of radiation. Hence he proposed a novel inference:

The pyramid is the nuclear waste storeroom for prehistoric aliens.

Well, the above introduction and analysis of the pyramid is very incisive. There is no need for me to make any further explanation. Facts show that pyramids were not built by man, and that they were not the mausoleums of pharaohs, either. There are many reasons for the burial of the pharaohs’ bodies inside the pyramids. One major reason is to prevent the unnecessary troubles caused by the disclosure of the angels’ secrets in the creation of man and succeedingly by man’s or alien’s imitation. Pharaoh is the most dignified of man. With the body of a pharaoh placed inside a pyramid, people would not try various means to enter the pyramid out of respect for the pharaoh. In this way the secrets would not be revealed. Then how can we explain the pharaoh’s curses?