Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

True Brainwashing

Post #1

Post by Tart »

A lot of people bring up this "Brainwashing" word when talking about Religion. But Religion is just a form of knowledge. That is what it is. It is a philosophy of knowledge and truth, whether you agree with it or not, it is simply a philosophy about life (at least). In fact, the Greek myths are credited for being the source of Greek logic, philosophy, truth, etc... And the Greeks is rooted to where western thought came from (at least in part)... There is absolutely nothing wrong with studying this stuff, or even believing in it...

Now I was driving to Boston just recently.. A long drive... Like 26 hours total.. And I would surf the radio... And it started to hit me... Dude the radio is like the biggest form of brainwashing bull... Im not saying its all bad, but songs like this one from Pink Floyd... This IS brainwashing... This is actually telling people knowledge is bad, to study in school is a bad thing. This is brainwashing in the highest form...

Dude, i was listening to the radio for like 26 hours, and its like these thought bubbles of dumb downed people... We live in a fallen world... That is a fact... The Hippie movement was a fall of the babyboomers... Even the Beatles i believe diverted from truth... Pray for our world... Father let your kingdom come.

You know, i use to think, when Paul brought up long haired men, as sinful, was some kind of culture thing back then.. Some kind of thing that doesnt really apply to us... But dude, the Hippie culture, is a total dumbed down society that basically worships music, sex, and the likes, and they have rejected the truth of our world... Its the fall of man... I am starting to think long haired men is a sign from God... This is the fall of men, its a flood of dumbness, this is true brainwashing... Or this song... About long haired people, cant get jobs. Called "signs".. This is a sign.. This is the fall of men, and this is brainwashing people to believe in total nonsense.

And this is what we grew up with.. This kind of garbage is in the peaks of our mothers and fathers...

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Tart »

This is like my mom and dad looking me in the face... And silent confrontation of sin sung in their heads... I almost want to cry, forgive me father, what a fool i am... And now im homeless in Boston, and im scared the end is near. All alone... And the plagues are among us.. where is our hope?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Tart »

Woodstock 1969, as "the ax is already at the root of the tree"~Jesus.. My theory is that this represents our mothers and fathers, the knowledge they have... And music has to be the dumbest of all professions... (though entertaining... I guess)..

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

Though im forbidden to curse anything... somewhat...