Are you concerned about John Hagee's predictions?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Cmass
Guru

Are you concerned about John Hagee's predictions?

Post #1

Post by Cmass »

Here is a good NPR interview (Fresh Air) of Pastor John Hagee and his Christian Zionist group. The good pastor believes the end of times is near and that there are all sorts of biblical signs (in the Middle East of course) that prove it.

http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/r ... p?prgId=13

Give it a listen and then please answer this:
Does this make you feel nervous or secure? Do you truly believe, as pastor Hagee does, that the end of times is here and we should thus be partaking in certain conflicts?
Last edited by Cmass on Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

franknhonest

Zionism and American wacko "Christianity"

Post #2

Post by franknhonest »

I'm not even going to bother to listen to it. Judaism and Zionism are two different things, and "Christian" Zionists are actually turning history against themselves.

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by micatala »

Moderator Note

Just a note for the thread author.

According to the forum rules, threads in the debate forum should have one or more 'questions for debate'. At this point, this thread seems to be aiming more at discussion or conversation. As such, it might be more appropriate in the Random Ramblings forum.

If you intend for it to be debate, go ahead and add in the questions for debate. Otherwise, if you have no objections, I'll move it to the other forum.

I think the thread could be very productive with either approach.

Cmass
Guru

Post #4

Post by Cmass »

Moderator Note

Just a note for the thread author.

According to the forum rules, threads in the debate forum should have one or more 'questions for debate'. At this point, this thread seems to be aiming more at discussion or conversation. As such, it might be more appropriate in the Random Ramblings forum.

If you intend for it to be debate, go ahead and add in the questions for debate. Otherwise, if you have no objections, I'll move it to the other forum.

I think the thread could be very productive with either approach.
Absolutely correct. I have edited the OP.