Is Kinky Sex Wrong?

Ethics, Morality, and Sin

Moderator: Moderators

Merv

Is Kinky Sex Wrong?

Post #1

Post by Merv »

I've heard people say that kinky sex is a perversion of God's design for sex. But then again, I've also heard a few people say that anything can go in the bedroom so long as it's still between the married man and the woman.

I don't think the Bible ever stated that kinky sex between married people is bad. Does the Bible even state that general lust between married people is bad for that matter?

So where's the real truth of that? Is kinky sex wrong?

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Re: Is Kinky Sex Wrong?

Post #2

Post by McCulloch »

Merv wrote:I've heard people say that kinky sex is a perversion of God's design for sex. But then again, I've also heard a few people say that anything can go in the bedroom so long as it's still between the married man and the woman.

I don't think the Bible ever stated that kinky sex between married people is bad. Does the Bible even state that general lust between married people is bad for that matter?

So where's the real truth of that? Is kinky sex wrong?
Some Christians claim that sex is only for procreation. Leviticus seems to back up that claim by banning sex during and for a period of time after menstruation.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Merv

Post #3

Post by Merv »

Thanks for the input, but unfortunetly that does't answer my question.

Merv

Post #4

Post by Merv »

Thanks for the input, but unfortunetly that does't answer my question.

kiwimac
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by kiwimac »

Simple answer is: No!

Paul says that the Marriage bed is undefiled which pretty much means anything goes as long as it is consensual.

kiwimac
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by kiwimac »

Simple answer is: No!

Paul says that the Marriage bed is undefiled which pretty much means anything goes as long as it is consensual.

Merv

Post #7

Post by Merv »

:lol: :D

*happy dance*

:eyebrow:

methylatedghosts
Sage

Post #8

Post by methylatedghosts »

McCulloch wrote:Some Christians claim that sex is only for procreation. Leviticus seems to back up that claim by banning sex during and for a period of time after menstruation.
If that was the case, why did god make it so enjoyable? Why did he not give us tubes that we attach and DNA is exchanged that way, and then the two people separate, and split themselves up? He would have made us like bacteria wouldn't he?
Ye are Gods

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by McCulloch »

McCulloch wrote:Some Christians claim that sex is only for procreation. Leviticus seems to back up that claim by banning sex during and for a period of time after menstruation.
methylatedghosts wrote:If that was the case, why did god make it so enjoyable? Why did he not give us tubes that we attach and DNA is exchanged that way, and then the two people separate, and split themselves up? He would have made us like bacteria wouldn't he?
Perhaps you should ask this of a theist. Maybe if it were not fun, we would not be tempted to sin, and if we were not tempted to sin, he couldn't make such a big deal out of redeeming us.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

methylatedghosts
Sage

Post #10

Post by methylatedghosts »

McCulloch wrote: Perhaps you should ask this of a theist. Maybe if it were not fun, we would not be tempted to sin, and if we were not tempted to sin, he couldn't make such a big deal out of redeeming us.
Hmmm, never looked at it that way. And makes logical sense, from a theist point of view. However, I don't think there is sin anyway....
Ye are Gods