Gods name

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Gods name

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

Every bible scholar on earth knows 100% that God put his name --( YHVH(Jehovah) = the tetragramoton) in his bible in over 7000 spots because God wants it there. Thus wicked men by satans will removed Gods name to mislead and replaced it in OT( nearly 6800 spots) with GOD or LORD all capitols--quoted in NT over 200 spots where God willed his name.
Now in light of Jesus, who at the Lords prayer has clearly shown to all that his Fathers name( YHVH(Jehovah) is the #1 most important thing, followed by his Fathers kingdom and will. Thus to a true follower Gods name is #1 most important issue.
So then one must ask why is my religion using altered translations in support of satans will over Gods will on the matter of his name belonging in his bible? Would you say to mislead is the answer? Yes it is.
Here is a prime example of the misleading that it does
Joel 2:21-22--Whoever calls on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---quoted 2 x in the NT at Acts 2:21-22--Romans 10:13--But since satan willed translations have LORD at Joel, Lord is at both spots of NT, and all who know Jesus is Lord will call on his name in error because they are being mislead. God is not called LORD in the OT by his will, his name belongs there. it is causing major confusion.
The New world translation corrected that matter, yet every religion using the altered translations condemned the NWT. Why because with that name back in it exposes all of those ones using the altered translations as false religion.
The sad fact is that they know Gods name belongs in all of those spots. So what are you going to do about being mislead?

JumpingJackFlash
Banned
Banned

Re: Gods name

Post #51

Post by JumpingJackFlash »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 pm Every bible scholar on earth knows 100% that God put his name --( YHVH(Jehovah) = the tetragramoton) in his bible in over 7000 spots because God wants it there. Thus wicked men by satans will removed Gods name to mislead and replaced it in OT( nearly 6800 spots) with GOD or LORD all capitols--quoted in NT over 200 spots where God willed his name.
Now in light of Jesus, who at the Lords prayer has clearly shown to all that his Fathers name( YHVH(Jehovah) is the #1 most important thing, followed by his Fathers kingdom and will. Thus to a true follower Gods name is #1 most important issue.
So then one must ask why is my religion using altered translations in support of satans will over Gods will on the matter of his name belonging in his bible? Would you say to mislead is the answer? Yes it is.
Joel 2:21-22--Whoever calls on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---quoted 2 x in the NT at Acts 2:21-22--Romans 10:13--But since satan willed translations have LORD at Joel, Lord is at both spots of NT, and all who know Jesus is Lord will call on his name in error because they are being mislead. God is not called LORD in the OT by his will, his name belongs there. it is causing major confusion.
The New world translation corrected that matter, yet every religion using the altered translations condemned the NWT. Why because with that name back in it exposes all of those ones using the altered translations as false religion.
The sad fact is that they know Gods name belongs in all of those spots. So what are you going to do about being mislead?
God has how many names? What is His name, today?

The only people who give a lie any creditability are liars.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #52

Post by JehovahsWitness »

JumpingJackFlash wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:00 pm... What is His name, today?
New Living Translation
God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: Yahweh, the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you. This is my eternal name, my name to remember for all generations.
Legacy Standard Bible
And God furthermore said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name from generation to generation
Holman Christian Standard Bible
God also said to Moses, “Say this to the Israelites: Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever; this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.”
American Standard Version
And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And God said again to Moshe: “In this way speak to the children of Israel: ‘LORD JEHOVAH, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Yaquuv has sent me unto you’; this is my Name to eternity and this is my memorial to a generation of generations.
Literal Standard Version
And God says again to Moses, “Thus you say to the sons of Israel: YHWH, God of your fathers, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob, has sent me to you; this [is] My Name for all time, and this [is] My memorial, to generation [and] generation.
World English Bible
God said moreover to Moses, “You shall tell the children of Israel this, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is my

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

To learn more please go to other posts related to ....

GOD, THE DIVINE NAME and ...THE DIVINE PERSONALITY
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

JumpingJackFlash
Banned
Banned

Post #53

Post by JumpingJackFlash »

JehovahsWitness wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:01 pm
JumpingJackFlash wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:00 pm... What is His name, today?
New Living Translation
God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: Yahweh, the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you. This is my eternal name, my name to remember for all generations.
Legacy Standard Bible
And God furthermore said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name from generation to generation
Holman Christian Standard Bible
God also said to Moses, “Say this to the Israelites: Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever; this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.”
American Standard Version
And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And God said again to Moshe: “In this way speak to the children of Israel: ‘LORD JEHOVAH, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Yaquuv has sent me unto you’; this is my Name to eternity and this is my memorial to a generation of generations.
Literal Standard Version
And God says again to Moses, “Thus you say to the sons of Israel: YHWH, God of your fathers, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob, has sent me to you; this [is] My Name for all time, and this [is] My memorial, to generation [and] generation.
World English Bible
God said moreover to Moses, “You shall tell the children of Israel this, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is my

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

To learn more please go to other posts related to ....

GOD, THE DIVINE NAME and ...THE DIVINE PERSONALITY
Is God's name above every name?

The only people who give a lie any creditability are liars.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #54

Post by kjw47 »

JumpingJackFlash wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:00 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 pm Every bible scholar on earth knows 100% that God put his name --( YHVH(Jehovah) = the tetragramoton) in his bible in over 7000 spots because God wants it there. Thus wicked men by satans will removed Gods name to mislead and replaced it in OT( nearly 6800 spots) with GOD or LORD all capitols--quoted in NT over 200 spots where God willed his name.

God has 1 name=YHVH(Jehovah)

onewithhim
Savant

Post #55

Post by onewithhim »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:32 pm
JumpingJackFlash wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:00 pm

God has 1 name=YHVH(Jehovah)
That is right. God does not have many names. There are names of places that include Jehovah's name, and some people have confused those places with the true name of God. One example is "Jehovah-Shalom" which is the name of the [altar that Gideon built at Ophrah west of the Jordan. "Jehovah-Jireh" is the place on one of the mountains in the land of Moriah where Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac but found a ram instead. There are many others, names of places, not Jehovah's personal name.

TheHolyGhost
Banned
Banned

Post #56

Post by TheHolyGhost »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 pm Gods name So what are you going to do about being mislead?
Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore,
and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

What is the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost?

Is Jesus Christ, the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost?

If not then what is it?