Working in COLONIES ?

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

YOGHI
Student

Working in COLONIES ?

Post #1

Post by YOGHI »

They are so primitive, what to SPY here ?

I told to a recruiter after 2 years of lies from american recruiters, I felt where I worked(USA, Canada, Romania) like a christian among talibans(because I asked her if I can put my Yoga website on my resume) and after from another recruiter I received a job to clean the tables in Boston third shift; nobody called my anymore from USA.
Everything is organised among recruiting agencies, like in comunism.
For 2 years they called me only from USA to give(but where lies, friday afternoon each week) me a job, nobody from Toronto where I lived.
Because at the last job at Teradyne, I asked why they WATCH my computer, because I'm from East Europe? Where so primitive people, what to SPY from those RETARDS? They think if you do Yoga you are a SPY, because the fecals from secret police in the world are Yoga EXPERTS!
The pig who was watching my computer was send to all the Teradyne plants in USA! Like in communism! The MENTAL PROSTITUTES(informants) are the most important people in the company!

YOGHI
Student

manipulation

Post #2

Post by YOGHI »

Here and in communism is only manipulation.
In communism everybody had job, but they didn't give you enough food. You have to look for the food, they keep you busy.
Here is food but no jobs; keep you busy looking for jobs.

Driving to work, come back tired and here is the TV, the manipulation tool. If you look what information are people receiving, the programs... are only to brainwash.
You'll nevere see high level people on TV, only average people who keep you at average level; they repeat the same information ...
The news only about killings, accidents, stealing...
The manipulation is working until people can here something different.

In communism they said we have to work hard and the future will be bright. All the money went to the police and army to control the population. It's like here if somebody was against they tried to put him down very fast to donwn, that's why is the SECRET POLICE.

The secret police are against the people helping those people in POWER.

For example I had a woman friend who went to work in California and after I tried to find a job in USA too. After they fired me from Teradyne she came too from California and the first day came to me with a lot of papers saying she will sue her company; everything was to watch me what I will say. In the same time when she was at me I have another FRIEND in Toronto who called me; I realized they working together paid by the secret police. When I post something about what is here in Romania they called me ...
She received a pension in Romania from the canadian government, but didn't have the age; coruptin at all levels. They tried to isolate me, they brought informers to the mechanic asking me about 9/11...

But this animals from secret police are only retards and if you are smart enough you'll see them around you very fast.
Last year they follow me in the ashram in Germany where I went to find a job...

Now I'm on welfare and I'm upset because I can't send my daughter to university.

YOGHI
Student

Stealing from people

Post #3

Post by YOGHI »

My wife when she had cancer, the company where she worked in Toronto - - (Ascent Power Technology, 146 Adesso Drive) didn't pay the BENEFITS; those from Life insurance(The National Life of Canada, 522 University Avenue, Toronto) didn't pay the Life Insurace policy when she passed away.

YOGHI
Student

OLYMPICS

Post #4

Post by YOGHI »

When I did problems for the international olympics in mathematics, I couldn't think in one day I'll will go to welfare workers in a garbage colony like Canada, where the dummy children didn't hear about olympics in mathematics.