Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Mightor
Student

Mightor remember these "hobbits"

Post #1

Post by Mightor »

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... ensis.html

Mightor say these little guys were funny. Mightor's people died off before these puny little humans even did! Good for puny hobbit humans!

Lotan
Guru

Post #2

Post by Lotan »

Hi Mightor

These little guys are amazing! I wonder what the creationists will make of them. Have you ever eaten one?
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto His people. Exodus 32:14

Mightor
Student

Post #3

Post by Mightor »

Mightor greets puny human Lotan.

Mightor say no, never ate one. Mightor say Neandertals stick to mammoth and ritualized cannibalism of dead family members.

Lotan
Guru

Post #4

Post by Lotan »

Mightor,

Puny human Lotan has posted a new topic in the 'Creationism vs Evolution' forum regarding these even more puny humans.
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto His people. Exodus 32:14

Corvus
Guru

Post #5

Post by Corvus »

This is absolutely fascinating. The find was unveiled only recently at the local university of Wollongong, and there has been some buzz about it.

What is startling is how recently they lived on this earth. My local paper states the research team even heard stories suggesting that the species may have survived up until the time when Dutch traders visited the island in the 1600s! The local paper is not known to be at the heights of journalistic integrity, however. But what if a new species of human were found still living, isolated from the modern world in some forgotten valley in New Guinea? What a stir that would cause! How would Christians take the news?
<i>'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.'</i>
-John Keats, Ode on a Grecian Urn.

turtleguy
Student

Post #6

Post by turtleguy »

there feet aren't hairy enough to be hobbits.