Positive Affirmations

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

joer
Guru

Positive Affirmations

Post #1

Post by joer »

Got something Positive to uplift your brothers and sisters here? Post it here. May God give us strength and guide us in Loving ALL as Jesus and God have consistently taught us to do. May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith. Insa' Allah.

Jesus' Essential Gospel

"I have revealed God as your Father in heaven; I have revealed you as the sons and daughters of God on earth. It is a fact that God loves you, his sons and daughters. ... Sonship and Daughtership with God, by faith, is still the saving truth of the gospel of the kingdom."

joer
Guru

Post #11

Post by joer »

[center]Fearless Thinking

"Set your mind at work to solve its problems; teach
your intellect to work for you; refuse longer to be dominated by fear
like an unthinking animal."

[/center]
The more you discover you are Loved By God. The more you want to do God''s Will

Fisherking

Post #12

Post by Fisherking »

Proverbs 2:6 wrote:For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding

Proverbs 3:4,5 wrote:Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

joer
Guru

Post #13

Post by joer »

Fisherking wrote:
Proverbs 2:6 wrote:For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding

Proverbs 3:4,5 wrote:Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Amen Fisherking. Amen. God's Blessings be with you brother.

And the Lord directs us to:
M't:22:36: Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

M't:22:37: Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

M't:22:38: This is the first and great commandment.

M't:22:39: And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

M't:22:40: On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

John 13:34
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

John 15:12
[ Disciples' Relation to Each Other ] "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.

joer
Guru

Post #14

Post by joer »

[center]
A Living Love

...true religion is a living love, a life of service.

Image[/center]

Mere_Christian
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Post by Mere_Christian »

Especially this weeked.

Maranatha!

GentleDove
Apprentice

Re: Positive Affirmations

Post #16

Post by GentleDove »

joer wrote:May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith. Insa' Allah.
Hi joer,
Why did you post the Muslim phrase "Insa' Allah" in the Christian forum? Would you consider removing the phrase from your post?
:confused2:
In Christian love,
GentleDove

Mere_Christian
Banned
Banned

Post #17

Post by Mere_Christian »

GentleDove wrote:
Hi joer,
Why did you post the Muslim phrase "Insa' Allah" in the Christian forum? Would you consider removing the phrase from your post?
In Christian love,
GentleDove
joer,

Me too.

By the way, are you a photographer of wildlife?

joer
Guru

Post #18

Post by joer »

GentleDove wrote:
Hi joer,
In Christian love,
GentleDove
Mere_Christian
joer,

Me too.

By the way, are you a photographer of wildlife?
MC. These pictures are off the internet.

My brothers and sisters in Christ. May His Love fill your hearts. Let not the Language or faith or non faith at all turn us a way from our Master's teachings and command. That we Love one another as He Loves us.

I can not edit that post. The forum is such that you can only edit a post for a short period of time after it has been posted. But I will translate it to English for you and hope that it's meaning is not lost upon you.Translated to English what I said
May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith. Insa' Allah.
is:

May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith. God Willing.

Fear not my brothers and sisters to do the Will of God and bless the doing of God's Will in every Language and Culture on Earth for that is God's and Christ's Will.

In this country the Hispanic population is rising. And your Hispanic bothers and sisters who are faithful in remembering that all comes from God. And All should take joy in doing God's Will. When they share a blessing or an expression of their desired behavior or achievement they say "Si Dios Quiere!" - God Willing. Fear not your Muslim brothers and sisters who bow before and bend their life and actions in life to Serve and Honor God by doing God's Will.

Follow Not those who profess to do God's Will in any language or Culture even professed Christians who then go and DO THIER OWN HUMAN WILL to hate and fear others rather than God's Will to Love and forgive others and strive to live righteously.

And I repeat in all in English for you my brothers and sisters in Christ:
God Willing. May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith.

God's Blessings be with you Mere_Christian and GentleDove and all on this site and ALL who read what's on this site. Regardless of Faith, Non-faith, gender, race, denomination, secular position, creed, rich or poor. May they all and we all be blessed and lead our world together into the realization that we and GOD have long awaited. The brotherhood and sisterhood of ALL humankind. :D Amen

Fisherking

Post #19

Post by Fisherking »

joer wrote: May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith. Insa' Allah. is:
May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith. God Willing.
Fear not my brothers and sisters to do the Will of God and bless the doing of God's Will
Yes, but most Christian do not worship a Muslim god.
joer wrote:in every Language and Culture on Earth for that is God's and Christ's Will.
In this country the Hispanic population is rising. And your Hispanic bothers and sisters who are faithful in remembering that all comes from God. And All should take joy in doing God's Will. When they share a blessing or an expression of their desired behavior or achievement they say "Si Dios Quiere!" - God Willing. Fear not your Muslim brothers and sisters who bow before and bend their life and actions in life to Serve and Honor God by doing God's Will.
Yes, but Islam is a religion(a false one in my opinion).
joer wrote:Follow Not those who profess to do God's Will in any language or Culture even professed Christians who then go and DO THIER OWN HUMAN WILL to hate and fear others
I do not hate or fear them, I just consider their religion to be false, based on the false teachings of Muhammad.

joer
Guru

Post #20

Post by joer »

Fisherking and others

SEE ANSWER HERE

:D joer