Positive Affirmations

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

joer
Guru

Positive Affirmations

Post #1

Post by joer »

Got something Positive to uplift your brothers and sisters here? Post it here. May God give us strength and guide us in Loving ALL as Jesus and God have consistently taught us to do. May we learn and do God's Will in Good Faith. Insa' Allah.

Jesus' Essential Gospel

"I have revealed God as your Father in heaven; I have revealed you as the sons and daughters of God on earth. It is a fact that God loves you, his sons and daughters. ... Sonship and Daughtership with God, by faith, is still the saving truth of the gospel of the kingdom."

Mere_Christian
Banned
Banned

Post #21

Post by Mere_Christian »

joer wrote:Fisherking and others

SEE ANSWER HERE

:D joer
Joer,

You seem a wonderful person. Just be careful mixing darkness with light.

joer
Guru

Post #22

Post by joer »

Mere_Christian wrote:
Joer,

You seem a wonderful person. Just be careful mixing darkness with light.
Thank You my brother or sister. Truly Good advice. Many of the concepts and influences of Light and Darkness as well as dualities of Good and Evil and other aspects of Zoroastrianism HERE influenced the Biblical writings during the Jewish captivity under Persian domination.(around 575BC) The eternal light is the object of in rites of worship similar to the crucifix of Christian rites. They also influenced Christianity when it became the national Religion of Rome and absorbed the celebrants of Mithras (from Zoroastrianism) and adopted Dec. 25th the main day of celebration of Mithras I believe around 200 to 300 AD. to be the day we celebrate Christ's birth. O:)

Luke 8:16 "No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light."

Luke 11:33 "No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light."

Mark 4:21 "And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?"

Matthew 5:14-16 "Ye are the light of the world.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
The more you discover you are Loved By God. The more you want to do God''s Will

joer
Guru

Post #23

Post by joer »

[center]Image
Said Jesus...

"Remember: I am the real vine, and you are the living branches. He who lives in me, and I in him, will bear much fruit of the spirit and experience the supreme joy of yielding this spiritual harvest."[/center]

joer
Guru

Post #24

Post by joer »

[center]
Wise & Harmless
"Be you always as wise as serpents but as harmless as doves."
[/center]

dunsapy
Sage

Post #25

Post by dunsapy »

Hi joer
I enjoyed your images you put up.
I thought I would share one of my digital paintings.
This is called The Creation of Adam.

joer
Guru

Post #26

Post by joer »

Hi joer
I enjoyed your images you put up.
I thought I would share one of my digital paintings.
This is called The Creation of Adam.
WOW Dunsapy! That is beautiful. You're an excellent artist. IMHO.

And I like the content of this painting! :-)

God Bless Adam and Eve.

I came across another one today who reminds me of someone here, and the gift of God's Creation and the potential it holds for us ALL. :-)

God's Peace and Love be with you Dunsapy! And with us All. :-)
Last edited by joer on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joer
Guru

Post #27

Post by joer »

[center]Everyone's Gospel

"This gospel of the kingdom belongs to both Jew and gentile, to rich and poor, to free and
bond, to male and female, even to the little children."

Image[/center]

[center]Lord protect our innocence and our innocents.
Help us to make the decisions daily to make this world a better place.
To bring it back to the Love, Truth and Beauty you created it for.
Lord forever guide us back to the day when this pure
Love of innocence is cherished and protected by ALL.

Amen./Awomen.[/center]

dunsapy
Sage

Post #28

Post by dunsapy »

Thanks joer, I'm looking forward to the future, God promises to restore the earth , like it was in the Garden of Eden. And us too. It's not like it is something unattainable , because that is what we had at one time. We just want to get it back.

joer
Guru

Post #29

Post by joer »

dunsapy wrote:Thanks joer, I'm looking forward to the future, God promises to restore the earth , like it was in the Garden of Eden. And us too. It's not like it is something unattainable , because that is what we had at one time. We just want to get it back.
I hear what you are saying Dunsapy! I hear what you are saying. It certainly is a bright future to look forward to. And no matter how long it takes to get back, it will always be worth it. :D

Like that verse in the old song about Woodstock. "We've got to get purselves back to the Garden"

Yes Sir. One day at a Time! Thanks for your Love of humanity and Creation Dunsapy! O:)

And he said, "I will make all things NEW!" O:)

dunsapy
Sage

Post #30

Post by dunsapy »

Mat 24:37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

John 11:� 25 Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; 26 and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?"

So joer there is going to be this time, when people will again see, God's hand at work, and some people will never die at all, just like Noah and his family. This is a pretty awesome thing, to look forward too.