Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Who was Abu Bakr

Post #51

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:* AbuBakr is my forefather too.
According to a lot of Shi'ii ahadith,
He and Omar burned the house of our the mother, Fatemah Al-Zahraa(SalaamoAllahAlayha) the daughter of the Prophet(SalawatoAllahAlayh).
Then she called them:
"I will curse you after each the say prays..."
Then AbuBakr said:
"good heavens for that!!!..."
Then she forgived AbuBakr, and just called Omar for curse..
I heared and watched these ahadith through the channel of "AHL-E-BAIT" through Mr. Allahyari.
He is a great scholar who knows thousands hadiths from a lot of the books of Shi'ah and Sonni...........

* Also every Imams(a.s) said: We are the way, truth and life! And God be obey through us!..
And not said: we show the way!
but it's not means that we should obey them! and but we should submit to them[their sayings] if we want to be a best worshiper and want to be the evolution
Okay, so u are following the founding fathers of Islam like Abu Bakr and Omar who were cursed by Muslim woman of leaders. Omar burning peoples houses daugthers cursing people. It sounds like confusion to me sir. BTW, please name one of your prophets that said "I am the way, truth and the Life" You said they all said it. That means it wasn't unique to Jesus Christ. They may have said we show you the truth but they never said I am the truth. Maybe it is because you don't fully understand English, but there is a big difference between I am, and I show the way!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Religion > Logic + Wisdom + Science

Post #52

Post by Yusef »

I told you that I'm from generation of AbuBakr too. Also the Prophet(s.a), also Ali(a.s) and Fatemah(s.a), and six of the Imams(a.s) after him(a.s).
but I didn't say that I'm a follower of one of my own father, AbiBakr!

* Shi'ah believes that the first caliph of the Prophet(s.a) was Ali(a.s) who elected by God! Also his children(a.s) after him until the twelfth Al-Imam Al-Mahdi(a.s)!
But the people elected AboBakr!
Then AbiBakr elected Omar!
Then Omar elected Othman!
Then the people elected Ali(a.s).

* If after the Prophet(s.a) there were the governments of the first Imam, Ali(a.s) until the last Imam, Mahdi(a.s), so the world had been finished at the same about one thousand years ago!
But when the Muslims selected a person out of the command of the Prophet(s.a), so the same happening had been started for many wars...
differences between religions...
corupted the books...
and every things up to Now!!
Any happening like the same this item is "Bada'[بداء]" that the doctrine of Shi'ah believes that, but the doctrine of the modern Ahle-Sonnat doesn't believe that.
An other example for "Bada'" is the times of Prophet Musa(a.s), the massiah of Jews in the Egypt..

You should research about every religions in the same their own relative websites! no others! And or in the Wikipedia!

* You have need to research, more than these..

If you were a real researcher, thinker, explorer, scholar, and a person who is really finder of the truth, then even if look, hear, see, watch any speechs, even from an illiterate person such as me, then you understand that it has what means!
Even if you are an illiterate man!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #53

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
Look, Christians get their understand of the 3 from the Bible. It states in the Bible about the father meaning God, and it states the existence of the Son of God who is Jesus the word of God, and the Bible speaks of the Holy Spirit referring to him as God. This was in the Bible before the Quran or the council of Nicea.

We Christians didn't make this up; it was there in the Bible and believed since after the resurrection of Jesus Christ. which was better than 2000 years ago. This is the record God gave us. It is not logical that God would make us wait till the 7th century to give us His finally word. Jesus said, "If I go, I will send the spirit of truth..." Why would the spirit truth come hundreds of years later instead of immediately after He left? Besides, Muhammad was never a spirit.

God is not the author of confusion. Muslims expecting us Christians to believe in Islam is ridiculous, and I don't see how any one Christians can fall for it. Nor can I see how Christians fall for Mormonism, but they do. It is surreal

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Who/What is The Holy Spirit

Post #54

Post by Yusef »

The Shi'ii ahadith tells us
The "RuholQodos" [Holy Spirit] is not kind to the Angels!
He was on/together with/by/into/along with the Prophets(a.s) and Imams(a.s)

I had written about him in previous pages of the same this thread!

Do you know why some people thought/think some the Prophets and Imams(a.s) were/are god?
Because the brain of human doesn't have the capacity for understand God!
And when they see a great miracle, then think he is god..
I'd told here about the parts of sciences and knowledges!
Also I'd told HERE how is that the human is the best and greatest of God's creatures O:)

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Who/What is The Holy Spirit

Post #55

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:The Shi'ii ahadith tells us
The "RuholQodos" [Holy Spirit] is not kind to the Angels!
He was on/together with/by/into/along with the Prophets(a.s) and Imams(a.s)

I had written about him in previous pages of the same this thread!

Do you know why some people thought/think some the Prophets and Imams(a.s) were/are god?
Because the brain of human doesn't have the capacity for understand God!
And when they see a great miracle, then think he is god..
I'd told here about the parts of sciences and knowledges!
Also I'd told HERE how is that the human is the best and greatest of God's creatures O:)
The Holy Spirit is God! I have no idea what you're trying to say! :blink: :confused2: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The RuholQodos "Holy Spirit"

Post #56

Post by Yusef »

One day Jebre'il[Gabriel](a.s) was with Prophet Mohammad(s.a),
Then they saw the RuholQodos is coming down step by step!! Each of his steping was between a sky!!![means he is very greater than the galaxies!] then Jebre'il afraid of his coming, and went near the Prophet(s.a),...
Jebre'il said: I thought now has been the time of resurrection that he came down!...

Hey dear Burninglight!
I learned more of my religious knowledges from the books of Osul-AlKafi. It's in 4 volumes. and you can search about the doctrine of Shi'ah of Islam from that.
In the first volume of that exists your claim that Qor'an is corrupted!
I don't know if there is the English translation of it in the internet.

Do you know why I helped you for understand the real divinities?
Because today morning I watched the film of Prophet Jesus(a.s) in the channel of "Sat7Pars", a Persian christianity channel
and I cried when saw Jews and Romanian denied Jesus(a.s), and there weren't a great team of helpers for him among the people..
I cried and cursed the Jews of that's time and cursed everyone who are like foolish Jews of the times of the Prophet Jesus and Yahya(a.s)..
Down with everyone who is the same "FOOL" who Jesus(a.s) said are unable to heal
Down with them.

Burninglight
Guru

Re: The RuholQodos "Holy Spirit"

Post #57

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:One day Jebre'il[Gabriel](a.s) was with Prophet Mohammad(s.a),
Then they saw the RuholQodos is coming down step by step!! Each of his steping was between a sky!!![means he is very greater than the galaxies!] then Jebre'il afraid of his coming, and went near the Prophet(s.a),...
Jebre'il said: I thought now has been the time of resurrection that he came down!...

Hey dear Burninglight!
I learned more of my religious knowledges from the books of Osul-AlKafi. It's in 4 volumes. and you can search about the doctrine of Shi'ah of Islam from that.
In the first volume of that exists your claim that Qor'an is corrupted!
I don't know if there is the English translation of it in the internet.

Do you know why I helped you for understand the real divinities?
Because today morning I watched the film of Prophet Jesus(a.s) in the channel of "Sat7Pars", a Persian christianity channel
and I cried when saw Jews and Romanian denied Jesus(a.s), and there weren't a great team of helpers for him among the people..
I cried and cursed the Jews of that's time and cursed everyone who are like foolish Jews of the times of the Prophet Jesus and Yahya(a.s)..
Down with everyone who is the same "FOOL" who Jesus(a.s) said are unable to heal
Down with them.
Jesus wanted people that love Him to follow His example and to bless those that curse you, and to pray for those that spitefully use you like he did to His enemies. Jesus said, "Father forgive them for they know NOT what they do." He wants us to forgive and not be bitter! good night

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Mahdi and Jesus (a.s)

Post #58

Post by Yusef »

LaIlahaIllAllah wrote:
..and wrote:Sunnis love and respect both.
Also Christians love and respect everybody with every religions and beliefs
Were we talking about religions and beliefs?

We were talking about the Sahaba and family of the prophet (peace be upon them all).

Sunnis love and respect both, do Christians love and respect both? No. Do Shias/rawaafidh love and respect both? No. Do Nawasib love and respect both? No.
- Do you know what was my meant here?? Of course NO!
- Do you know why he didn't understand what I told here?? Of course NO!
- Because you are like him..
- Because you both aren't real searcher of the truth..
- Because you both just do discussion for just say your own parental belief is the truth..
[like more of people of any religions and beliefs, even Shi'ah]

* If you decide travel from Lebanon to Korea, then you should go from Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China..
- So if you want to be on the straight way, you should go from Aadam(a.s) to The Mahdi(a.s).

* My meant in the reply to "LaIlahaIllAllah" was: The Shari'ah[Law] of God is the one!
- The law of God tells us we should kill every Atheist who have heared/seen/read the truth but deny God yet!
- The Law of God isn't optionaly!
- God Says you should be enemy to My enemies!

* Do you know who is a scholar who really wants to find the truth and the straight way of God?
- He just has need to the keywords of every speechs!
- He when sees/hears/watches/reads any things, his brain has acceleration for find useful keywords, and understands his own answers immediately!

* I have told here that the Prophets and Imams and even real religious people will intercede between God and some people who either:
- had unknowingly didn't known the truth,
- had unknowingly committed sins[even great sins!]
- had upgrading their own soul from any wrongs and sins*
*That's not means just they must clear completely their own soul from sins!
Means they are trying to clear sins and wrongs..
Means maybe a person committed many sins for 50 years!! then when discovered that was on the satanic and wrong way and ACCEPTED his own wrong ideas and says that he has was on the wrong idea, then does try to upgrading himself day to day, hour to hour
then God will accept the Prophets and Imams and real believers for the intercede.
even if the 50year old man died after even one day!

* But if a person ever seen/heared/read the truth and yet doesn't accept that, so he is an enemy of God.
- You think the Mahdi and Jesus(a.s) when come back, will kill everyone who don't have the Abrahamic religion??
No! They first invite the people, then if they don't accept, then will kill them
because God and His law is not childishly that every foolish people deny that even when The Savior and his team come back.
Everybody who killed by the army of the Savior will go to hell immediately.
- Also Jebre'il[Gabriel] is the first person who comes down and says that he is the same real Mahdi(a.s) and you should submit him
- Also the Satan will kill by The Savior(a.s).

--- These were from the doctrine of Shi'ah.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #59

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef, what makes you say Christians don't love or respect Muslims? A Christian can be against Islam and yet love or respect a Muslim. I can even look at Muslims as greater than myself even though I am sure they are in deep deception. I say to myself "if they had as much truth and light as I have they might have been much better Christians than myself."
I am very sure that Islam is not of God. It goes against the Scripture that God sent down from heaven before Muahmmad was born, and it doesn't bear witness with my soul that its from God. Moreover, it overtly calls God a liar. It was God that said: "This my Beloved son in who I am well pleased; hear ye Him" I cannot call God a liar like Muslim have been deceived into doing by the "Best of Deceivers" Allah!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Upgrade the brain's acceleration and area

Post #60

Post by Yusef »

If everyone do upgrading themselves then get mightiness for understand short sentences
then mightiness for Aphorism
then Hadiths
then the holy Books
then the numerical codes!
Means understand happening through numbers and words!

* Imam Ja'far AsSadeq(a.s) said:
"We have the Books of "Jefr", "Jame'eh", "Sohof of Fatemah""
- one person asked him:
What's Jame'eh?
- Answered:
A Book that has anythings about Law of God
- Asked: what is Jefr?
- Answered: An Oxskin full of sciences
- Asked: What is Mos'haf of Fatemah(s.a)?
- Answered: A Book full of the predictions about important happening in the future

* I have ask you how an oxskin has full sciences??
- Because in it just has been written numbers and words!
and the Prophets and Imams(a.s) have mightiness for decode them!

How you when don't understand my clear sentences
then you want to understand Aphorisms!!
How you can understand Ahadith!!
How you can understand the holy Books!!
How can you understand the Abjad/GimaTriah!!

* So you need before anythings to upgrade your own brain and soul.