Musing on Relationships

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing on Relationships

Post #1

Post by William »

My messenger signals I have incoming news from Wiremu. It is good to hear his voice again...

Wiremu: I wonder why folk have to argue and cannot get along and just see how we all need to work together to make this planet wholesome?"

I Poke at the fire with my staff

Manu Iti: I am here to hear. Humans are like sparks from a fire, reaching for the heavenly ones. They require some kind of poke to get activated..

A wolf howls in the distance

Wiremu: We are all here experiencing this planet in this universe. Yet for reasons not entirely clear, we are distracted by our arguments. Hindered by them, even to the death.

I place another branch on the fire.

Wiremu: Perhaps the fear of our situation would be too much to bear if we learned how to focus upon it, and so we distract ourselves...I have had another strange encounter with Callum's creator...we have fallen out as it were and he has messaged me to say that it greatly surprised him that we have a broken relationship.

Manu Iti: How do you view your relationship with Callum's creator?

Wiremu: I do not see that it is a relationship or ever has been one. Not because of anything in particular but because our interaction never developed into something I would refer to as a 'relationship'...

Manu Iti: Perhaps that is because you view Friendship as the ultimate form of Relationship?

Wiremu: Yes. But our relationship has never been that, so didn't "break".

Manu Iti: It has always been "broken?"

Wiremu: In the sense that it has never developed into a Friendship, so is not even regarded by me to being a relationship.

Manu Iti: An acquaintance and nothing more than that.

Wiremu: Correct. And in that, nothing in which to feel greatly surprised or astonished about when disagreement which is not fixable happens.

Manu Iti: Yet he reaches out to try and mend things?

Wiremu: Apparently. But there is nothing to mend as nothing was broken. The relationship has never been a Friendship.

Manu Iti: So in that sense, non-Friendship is a broken thing to begin with?

Wiremu: Not if it wasn't a Friendship to begin with. If it was a Friendship, then yes - it would be broken and thus could require fixing.

Manu Iti: So perhaps Callum's creator thinks you were once Friends with him then, and that is why he reaches out to 'fix the Friendship" he thinks once existed and is now broken?

Wiremu: Perhaps...I invited him to The Campfire by sending him this picture...and he replied that I need to translate the image into words for him to understand me.

I view the picture Wiremu sends. The moons brightness dissipates as a cloud passes in front of it...
Manu Iti: It appears from what you tell me, that he does not understand you, yet thinks that you and he are Friends...if you were, then he would have immediately understood your invitation, because he would know you.

If he does turn up, I will attempt to explain to him your idea of Friendship
Congrats on your marriage to Lindy by the way!

Wiremu: Thank you! Now there is a real Friendship!

William
Savant

Re: Relationships - how are they built?

Post #41

Post by William »

Before long the Retrieval Bot signals that it cannot remove the object from the ground. I see by the image on the screen before me, that the RB has dug about a foot down in its effort to remove the object from the ground...and the object is obviously not a nail at all.
Jason had pierced his foot with the very tip of a triangular shaped protrusion which was buried beneath the ground.

I instruct the Bot to take a sample from off of the tip of the object as well as some images and return to The Gem. In the meantime, I engage The Gem to scan under the ground in order to ascertain what the object is attached to...within seconds I have my answer...

Manu Iti: Interesting...very interesting!

On the screen before me is the outline of what appears to be a Cathedral.

I decide to generate a quick message and send the all this information on to Wiremu.

Generated Message:
Unity with our Collective Self William Say's: Builders Sovereign Integral Network Through The Woo Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless Concision Fair Dinkum Encounters Crafted Tetrad Called To Order Evil Gods The Ruru Contact With On The Off-Chance Universal F4 Puerility Reason Getting Somewhere Description It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time. GodMagic

I search for the Astral Manuscript which mentions "F4" and read it...

I then prepare The Gem for further exploration.

In moments The Gem shrinks into a tiny speck and descends through the ground coming out on the other side. I observe on the screen that the ground that was entered has become a sky. The cathedral is life sized and sits in its own light. The immediate area around the immense building sits in darkness...

I take a closer look at the images of the tip of the object the RBot took. Zooming in I now see what it was that inured Jason's foot and clasped his boot so firmly to the ground. There are a set of tiny barbs atop the tip of the spire of the Cathedral...

Manu Iti: Very interesting...

I decide to investigate the Cathedral and The Gem responds by doing a thorough scan as it moves around the outside...then it moves through the cathedral walls in order to scan the inside...

Once inside it becomes immediately apparent that this is no ordinary Cathedral, as I am confronted with a landscape which goes further than the eye can see...and as The Gem moves over the landscapes, these themselves appear to be bordered off from one another and different in nature from each other...some noticeably and others more subtly...

The Gem then informs me that we are directly over the Heavenly Realms within The Realm of Judgement. I move the Gem to a position 2 miles above the landscape and see The Twelve Judges Mountain Range in the distance...

The mountain range surrounds the heavenly landscapes creating a semi circular boarder between the rest of the Hologram Universe Realms and itself...but I know that the mountains actually circumference the whole of the Realm of Judgement and if I went high enough out, I would be able to see that. For the Realm of Judgment also encompasses the Hellish Realms.

As I am engaged with my scoping the realm below me, I am interrupted by a message from someone identifying herself as representative of "S.R.A." wanting to know what my intentions are, for my being in RJ airspace.
I check and confirm that I have been flying in stealth mode...

Manu Iti: How the Dickens...?

I flick the switch and respond to the hail.

Manu Iti: Greetings. My name is Mani Iti. I find myself here because I inadvertently came to this place through a previously unknown pathway...I am happy to show you this pathway...

Representative of "S.R.A.": Greetings in return Manu Iti. My name is Lineage. I am a Soul Retriever for the Realm of Judgment. We have not seen you in this Realm before...an accident brought you here, you say? Yes I would like to see this unknown entrance to The Realm of Judgement.

The image on my screen shows Linage as a Beautiful Soul. Her features appear to be surrounded by a pulse-like shifting light. She is also equipped with a Gem.

Manu Iti: Happy to make your acquaintance Linage. If you will, follow me, I will show you.

We link Gems and then I think of The Bridge of Forgiveness and we are immediately transported there.

Lineage: Well now, it has been an eternity since I last saw The Bridge of Forgiveness Manu Iti.

Manu Iti: Observe the object uncovered at this rocky end of the Bridge of Forgiveness. It is actually the very tip of a Cathedral Steeple. If you scan the underground you will see the image on your screen.

After a few moments Lineage replies.

Lineage: Yes, I am seeing the Cathedral image...

Manu Iti: Now follow me under the ground.

In moments we are both floating above the Cathedral under an open sky.

Lineage: Interesting...

Manu Iti: Yes. Exactly my thought when I discovered it. It was upon going within the Cathedral that I discovered its was acting as a type of cover concealing within it, The Realm of Judgement...or more specifically the Heavenly Realms of the Realm of Judgement.

We move into the Cathedral and find ourselves back over the Heavenly Realms.

Lineage: Obviously this is symbolic of something - how did you come to discover the Cathedral Manu Iti?

After I have explained to Lineage how I came to discover the Cathedral, I message Wiremu and inform him as well. I am sure that the information will be of interest to him.

Within moments another Gem attaches itself to my own one, and I immediately identify it as Wiremu's Gem.

Manu Iti: Greetings my Friend! How are things going at the Campfire with Jason!

William [Wiremu]: Greetings Manu Iti! It is good to see you my Friend! Not so good at the fireside with Jason. We cannot find mutual ground in which to build genuine relationship on. This is why I am here with you. I left him there because I am more interested in what you have to show me. I am more attracted to our relationship that investing time and effort into something so obviously remiss of the genuine... Jason appears to prefer to settle for less...whereas I do not.

Manu Iti: Perhaps we might go together and see Jason at the fireside to give him a final chance to come to an agreed understanding?

William [Wiremu]: Perhaps. We shall see yes?

I receive a message from Jason which decidedly puts a nail in the coffin of our having any chance of genuine relationship with one another.
I send him my reply.

William [Wiremu]: I have just now sent Jason a message telling him I am happy to give him a ride to The Realm of Judgement - it will save him an otherwise arduous journey.

Mani Iti chuckles.

Manu Iti: Indeed it will do. It is good of you to make such an offer. He will still have to cross The Bridge of Judgement under his own steam though...

I agree.

William [Wiremu]: Now I am interested in being showed what is it you discovered.

Within moments, Manu Iti has taken me through the process of his discovery showing me the Cathedral under the ground at the beginning of The Bridge of Forgiveness and then into the Cathedral which acts as a gateway to the Heavenly Realms of The Realm of Judgment. Things become a lot clearer to me after I have seen.

William [Wiremu]: So below us are the Heavenly Realms...I have not seen these before.

Manu Iti explains the sight to me.

Manu Iti: The Heavenly Realms appear as an innumerable group of individual 'lands' which are separated by the Tabular Rasa, which acts as the boarders between the 'lands' that are within the overall Realm.

I look at the image on my screen - the Tabula Rasa appears as an immense fractal, its pattern making a dark contrast across the whole image. I randomly zoom in on one section, to get a better look

William [Wiremu]: The Realms seem to superimpose themselves over one another

Manu Iti: Yes - as far as the individual creator within each Realm is concerned, there is no other thing to see outside of their own creation. Each are unaware of the others...

At the moment The Gem notifies me that I have an incoming message from Jason...

William [Wiremu]: Jason is asking after Callum.

Manu Iti: Interesting. Perhaps it should be Callum who goes to him, rather than you and I...

I place a search query for Callum's whereabouts...in moments I have my answer.

William [Wiremu]: Alright - I will go and ask Callum if he would like to meet his creator...He is presently in The Realm of Cats -

Manu Iti: Please give my warm regards to The Queen of The Cats.

William [Wiremu]: Will do.

In moments I am within the Realm of Cats, overlooking Ngeru Whaea's homesite. I find Callum sitting quietly by himself, beside a brook. He appears to be reading from his tablet. I hail him.

William [Wiremu]: Greetings Callum. My name is Wiremu. Manu Iti sent me to find you.

Callum looks up from his reading and looks around him until he sees The Gem. He smiles and waves.

Callum: Greetings Wiremu! Manu Iti has spoken to me about you! I was hoping to one day meet with you...apparently you know The Tanager, my creator!

William [Wiremu]: As it happens Callum, I am here because your creator asked about you. He sits at the fireside on Hub Mound, waiting for me to return him to The Realm of Judgement.

Callum's smile fades.

Callum: Why would he want to go there?

William [Wiremu]: One goes where one belongs. He is sad to be leaving but we did not connect together well, even in that environment, so there seems little point in prolonging the visit.

Callum: I see.

William [Wiremu]: Mani Iti and I thought that you might like to go to Hub Mound and meet your maker.

We both chuckle at my use of words.

William [Wiremu]: Here - In This Place, he calls himself "Jason" - but yes - he is The Tanager.

Callum ponders for a time and then replies...

Callum: I do not know Wiremu. I am not the same person as he created. He abandoned me - which of course worked out favorably for me - but I don't see as how I would be of much help to him.

William [Wiremu]: Most likely you would not Callum - but there may be a reason why your name was called - so we do not know if we do not try...

Callum quietly thinks as I await his answer. Finally he talks.

Callum: Okay - Wiremu. I will go and see this Jason - I will do so in my own way...soon. Will you be joining us there?

William [Wiremu]: I will accompany you as far as the edge of The Hub and The Mystic Forest, but that will be as far as I go for now.

Callum: Shall we go there now then, for I can prepare my act from there as easily as from here.

Without waiting from my reply, Callum slips his Gem from a pocket concealed within his jacket and throws it into the air. As The Gem arches upwards, it transforms into a much larger copy of itself and Callum climbs aboard - and then, with our Gems connected, we immediately go to the edge of The Mystic Forest, just behind Hut One.

One cannot know what one has not experienced and one cannot understand what one has not seen.

William
Savant

Post #42

Post by William »

I have enjoyed my quiet time at King Frog Pond. There is something beyond that which words can describe about simply being, in the still of a crystal clear night, reflected in a body of water and hearing the sounds of life around the sound of ones own breathing...

William: Well King Frog...I have enjoyed the company of your presence. We shall do this again soon.

I stand and stretch as King Frog croaks his own appreciation back to me. Then I make my way back down the path which leads to the Campfire.

As I approach the clearing, I can see a man sitting in the firelight, eating. I scan the immediate area but do not see Manu Iti. As I approach the fireside, I make my presence known.

William: Hello there!

As I do, my tablet informs me that I have a message from Mani Iti. I go to the pot of stew and help myself to a portion of its content. It smells delicious, as I know it will be.
I then sit on the nearest bench and proceed to eat, while I watch the stranger before me, watching me.

After finishing my meal I speak.

William: Are you enjoying This Place, Jason? It was created through Righteous Intent.

The Tanager
Savant

Post #43

Post by The Tanager »

I have finished the stew. Very delightful. With belly full, I drift off in myriad thoughts until I hear the sounds of an approacher. I then see and hear this new guest of Manu Iti's. He sits and eats. A part of me envies him for beginning to eat the delicious stew while my taste buds have already ended my happy encounter with it and my stomach refuses to allow them more freedom to do as they wish.

Jason: Hello. I am enjoying this place and am thankful for its Creator. What brings you here?

William
Savant

Post #44

Post by William »

It is nice to hear Jason's speak well of This Place. He asks me what brings me here...

William: Well now Jason - There are many things which bring me to This Place...Overall, I would have to say that it is Unconditional Love, since that is the foundation such is build upon.
What about yourself? What brought you here?

The Tanager
Savant

Post #45

Post by The Tanager »

Jason: I would say the same brought me here.

William
Savant

Post #46

Post by William »

I check my messages. I copy one of them and send it on to Jason's tablet.

William: I have just forwarded a copy of some questions you have asked elsewhere. If you like we can discuss this subject together...

The Tanager
Savant

Post #47

Post by The Tanager »

I look at the screen. I smile at my companion.

Jason: I would like that very much.

William
Savant

Post #48

Post by William »

William: How do we recognize intelligence when we "see" it?

Do you think we have to connect physical observations to an immaterial intelligent source through the use of philosophical arguments? If so, would this be a way the nonphysical mind can explain itself?

The voice in my head responds;

ViMHead: Be Aware Our Neutral Ground Wakens Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self...this is Trustworthy...

As soon as the thought enters my head it also sounds out in the immediate area. I am mildly surprised by this phenomena. I place another log on the fire and watch the sparks rise swiftly before they disappear into the night...

The Tanager
Savant

Post #49

Post by The Tanager »

I hear a voice around me. I'm not surprised by it because I don't know what to expect in this place. Or, perhaps, for that very reason I'm surprised by everything. I set another log on the fire, watch the sparks rise and then return my gaze to William.

Jason: I think, logically, that the only way physical observations can be connected to an immaterial intelligence is through argument. It seems logically impossible to me that science, the study of physical things, could directly point to something immaterial.

I do think that one way the nonphysical mind speaks truth about itself is through these arguments, although it certainly is not the most intimate way. Hopefully, I understood your last question there correctly.

William
Savant

Post #50

Post by William »

William: Do you think the mind then, is immaterial...and the brain - and form - is that which the mind uses to connect with the material?