Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #171

Post by William »

Mirror = Brain
Etching on mirror = data
Data = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789

Now suppose that the way the mind interprets the mirror-brain data in relation to self and the etched symbol for that is a closed loop...

The closed loop represents the [current] sum total of ones conscious self awareness. It represents all the alphabet symbols and number symbols already etched on the mirror-brain...not only as stand-alone symbols but more because of the way those symbols are arranged into a language which can then be used to 'explain' or 'understand' the 'self' = "how the individual sees their self as being".

The GM System represents something connected to that process, and the symbol for that is an open loop = Image

The symbol for this connected process would be etched on the mirror-brain as;
Image = Getting to know the true nature of ones self.

William
Savant

Post #172

Post by William »

Understanding the data input process [DIP] is important to understanding the data output process. [DOP]

So far the argument against the GMSystem are based on focusing attention [to details] only onto the DOP

To remind one and all of the DIP;

The data derives from an ever-growing list of [currently @3872] line entries. Line entries have to consist of things which make sure that there is contrary data. Line entries also consist of things which are know to exist.

The line entries also include internet links to a variety of subjects.

The line entries are shuffled through an online list-randomizer

The line entries are selected using different random processes.

The selected line entries are placed together in chronological order to generate the message.

The messages are consistently coherent enough to get the gist of re the DOP .

William
Savant

Post #173

Post by William »

xjx388 : The existence of “the mind” is not in doubt…maybe “the mind,” is a bit too loosely-goosey of a term but we know what you are referring to.

The existence of the “Cosmic Mind,” however, is very much in doubt. Your claim is, in a nutshell, that your “Generated Messages,” are a communication from this supposed “Cosmic Mind.”
As I understand Mind, it is like Water.

William: The GMSystem presents the individuate 'drop' of consciousness within the human instrument with a largely non-understood aspect of the mind. That aspect tells the individual drop that it is part of a larger mind - a puddle.

As the puddle is understood by the drop, the drop understands that the puddle is also what the drop is.
The more the drop understands that it is actually the puddle, the more the puddle understands that it is actually the stream, and the stream the river and the river the sea and the sea the planet and the planet the galaxy and the galaxy the universe.

That 'drop' represents the self conscious aspect of the mind - that which identifies as self and to which you acknowledge is actually does exist, even that it is not physical in nature but is created by nature [what is physical].

The mind is thus able to understand through reverse engineering that the physical didn't 'create' the mind and the mind did not 'create' the physical, but that in reality both the material and non-material are manifestations of the one thing,- not two 'separate' things.

They are both real, even that one of them is non-material.

So 'Does a Cosmic Mind actually exist?" iow "is the material universe self aware?"

The drop does not know either way, but the clues the drop uncovers do point to that being the logical conclusion to make, since there is indeed evidence that physical things have "minds" and one can see the planet Earth as also having a mind, since it would require a mind to create the lifeforms we know exist in relation to the planet.

Whether the drop wants to be a conscious part of that or remain aloof, is up to the drop.

But however the drop thinks itself to be in relation to the ocean - it is still part of the ocean anyway. It just prefers not to want to know that it is...

William
Savant

Post #174

Post by William »

"I am only able to see gibberish"

I am presently sharing my Generated Messages with a variety of internet platforms and have noticed that non-theists insist that they only see 'gibberish' [unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.] whereas with theists - no matter what particular belief they have - they appear to be able to - at least - get the gist of any GM - even if some of it is not understood.

To begin with, I was highly skeptical and thought that non-theists were being disingenuous [pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.] and in that, I used other ways in which to try and help them to understand what was taking place, [such as diagrams and analogies], but nothing helped.

This has lead me to question my skepticism and I am now wondering if it is just the case that once an individual unreservedly believes that they - the mind/consciousness - are nothing more than brain chemicals, anything contrary to that understanding simply isn't able to penetrate because "The Mind' only happens in brains and is the reason minds exist."

Is it the case that
1. non-theists are simply unable to 'get their head around ideas' which are outside of the idea that we are simply emergent properties of brains, [every other idea is gibberish/gobbledygook

or

2. are they just being disingenuous?
10:47

GM: Disingenuous=157...Same as;
What Fun We Have!
Get The Picture
Lifting Our Game

William: Yes.

GM: Confusion In The Air

William: The fog is lifting.

GM: It Would Be Rude Not To

William: Quite unnatural at that!

GM: What might occur?

William: Identifying that which can be ignored...

GM: Copper wire and glass beads

William: Yes. Focus on the fine details and create something beautiful as a consequence...time not wasted...

GM: The way of knowledge
The Demiurge
Feelings Perceptions, and Behavior
Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers
Spring Loaded
Being Friends
What might occur?

William: Something wonderful...

GM: Unknown
"We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all"
Distracted
Spiritual practice
Little Bird
Calculate the English language
Narcissist

William: Narcissist = 131

GM: Spiral
Trenchant

William: Yes - interesting - as I posted yesterday;
viewtopic.php?p=1074001#p1074001

GM:Transform into something more appropriate to the situation we find ourselves lost within.
Perennial Look closer Who Knows What That Is Worth? Harmless Keep me in The Loop Little Bird

William: How can I not ! xx

GM: Mathematical Problems
The Dawning of The Universe
Use Heart
An Elder Race
Darkest Darkness
viewtopic.php?p=1066916#p1066916

11:11

William
Savant

Post #175

Post by William »

[Replying to DrNoGods in post #62]

I have seen that argument before and countered it, only to be informed by the non-theist that the planet Earth cannot be considered a conscious entity, because there is 'no evidence'.

Apparently the planet existing as it does, is not enough evidence for the non-theist to accept that the planet is conscious and intelligent.

So the arguments cannot be reconciled in any way, so there is no point wasting time pretending otherwise.

Which - lest we forget - is what the OP is about.

I am satisfied given the responses, that I am correctly understanding that - in matters of mind - which is really the source of the disagreement between theist and non-theist, there is no point in my - as a theist - engaging with non-theists.

Dreamed Up By Yours Truly
There's always one, isn't there
What The Creator thinks – becomes

SCLx11+last LE per shuffle

Cognitive bias - Sharing is part of that process - The Trinity of Love are three things operating as One Thing - Strange Desire - The Abrahamic idea of GOD - The top tiny twelve - I Suppose That It Is Possible - Self-help - Row your own boat! I AM Will Navigate! - Red Pill - Big

RSP = B&E select P&P + Related line entries [re]

AP= Neruda Interview Five

William: As I understand it, the Neruda Interviews are a set of fictional stories which are part of a larger collection of a mythology and cosmology under the umbrella term "WingMakers", and the 5th interview is largely about what is referred to as "The Hologram of Deception." and that the whole universe [thus everything] is part of that HoD.

4:46

GM Clear
Overmorrow
The Hubble Telescope
George Adamski
Shoe
Big
Neruda Interview Five
The vortex
Perseverance
As an answer, "don't know' is incomplete...
Treasure To Find
A Maze Game
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
Confirmation bias
Try to remember
Use Mind
Other Ways of Using Your Lists
"Here Everything All Real Together"
Stagnant
Faster Than Light
God's Love Direction

William: Mention of George Adamski reminds me of why I put his name of the list.
"George Adamski was a Polish-American author who became widely known in ufology circles, and to some degree in popular culture, after he displayed numerous photographs in the 1940s and 1950s that he said ..."

I suspect fraud...

What I do know is that without consciousness, neither 'real' nor 'deception' can be experienced...

GM Make It Up As You Go Along
The Purpose Of Life Is...
"Charge"
Remember/Memories
Awakening
Looking After Poor People
10.000 individual minds focused upon the same goal = Space Telescope
Connecting The Dots

To Know
All system go
Dig deep
Turbulent
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”
Crystal clear
Spiritual practice
Finding the light
The Smokescreen called "scientifically unrespectable"
Walk The Talk In Love
Help Each Other
Relaxed and informal...
Acknowledge any song playing in your mind
Left -brain Right brain Whole brain
Looking behind

William: Just as Mathematics is a language, so to is the symbolism of Theism...and language appears to be for the purpose of translating the objective reality experiences - the 'outside' as seen by the 'inside'.
I have recently been informed that 'unless one understands the mathmatics, one cannot understand the workings of this universe - specifical the 'beginning' and that this language cannot be translated by any human language so - without understanding the math, one cannot understand the universe - or whatever it is that the math reveals about the universe that the mathematicians can't translate using any other language...I suspect fraud...

GM
Changing The Rules
Graceful
Inner Strength
"Topics" can be viewed as "loops"
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…
download/file.php?avatar=13763.jpg
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 80#p499880
Light Girl
Complete
One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret
"Sanctified love’s joyful lust with ever movement every thrust and every loss of sexual tension"
Selfish
https://www.sciencealert.com/physics-br ... xYtubUUPSo
As well as that pot of gold...

William: For sure - as the first link provides... scientists agree that we 'might' exist in a 'simulation' but 'how could we tell the real from the non-real?'. I think the question is redundant.
As to AI assisting BI and a future where human society is powered by clean and green energy...is that future in some other alternate reality simulation, because it does not appear to be in this one...

GM ... Shallow
Discernment
Conservation of energy
Let The Day In
Deceive
"Science Can Be Fun Too"
Oneness
Attention
Zones of Sensitivity
Reasons For Angry Energy -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter
Old Outposts Of Form
Eighty Six Billion Neurons
UICDevice

William: Oh yes - 'the brain didit' The wonderful human brain which in itself appears to hate the idea that there is a better brain hereabouts which isn't human and which also created the human brain...QueenBee...

GM I Ensure The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose
Making it up as you go along
Elucidate [make (something) clear; explain.]
A Light-Hearted Expletive
Existence
Conundrum
Sacral chakra
Identify Common Denominators
"Lessons All 'Round"
I would say...
Conceivable
All of life
Context
All spun from the same Yarn
All and sundry
“It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”
As busy as a bee
Enough To Make Me Wonder
Mind To Mind

William: Hmmm...I suppose that a Planetary Mind under the same circumstances as a human mind, could conceivably have a hard time accepting their are vaster minds still...such as Galactic Minds...surely though a planetary mind could work that out? If QueenBee is a "Mind" then that which she is part of, must also bee a Mind...

GM Selfishness
The Roles
:)
Anu
The desert of the real
The problem - as I understand it – is in how humans general think about ‘God’ and project their own sense of self into the model they each come to accept as the real thing.
Building lists together
Super-information medium
Hiding behind ones fear
Counterintuitive
viewtopic.php?p=1073565#p1073565
The journey is fun and maybe that is the point.
Subconscious
Not Emotion - State Of Being...
Closed Loop Production
Like a doting parent
Invite The Bee to Land
Bond
I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God.
Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that

William: Yep - onwards we travel...

GMFearlessness
It's both a break-in and a break-out.
Hoo haha the laughing owl
The One GOD With Many Names
EQ
Quantum Presence
viewtopic.php?p=1069303#p1069303
QueenBee
Six Heart Virtues - William and QueenBee - All The World
Exploring Fractal Paths - William and QueenBee - The explanation of The Seed of Origin is the best
Search - Coming From QueenBee - Homeostasis
Three-dimensional - Coming From QueenBee - Course
The Spirit of the Land
viewtopic.php?p=1069739#p1069739
Sarah: “Bear with me, but let me see if I have this straight. Human 1.0 was a creation of a God-like being—”
Dr. Neruda: “No. Anu is the same as us or the Atlanteans. He was no more intelligent or god-like. He was deceptive. That is the only distinction.”
Sarah: “As intelligent and aware as the Labyrinth Group is, why didn’t this information change their minds?”
Dr. Neruda: “I had the benefit of having direct interactions with the WingMakers. None of my peers did. This was the difference in my willingness to act on the information, and not simply consider it as a contradiction to my invested reality.”
Significant Variations
Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless
Gentle
Nature two sides of the same coin
Integration
Why is this a Requirement?
Sure
Available
Soon
Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral
Stop. Listen. Observe.
Useful
Central to The Message
One Day
"What the seed holds"
Entity
Dynamic
Divine

5:40

William
Savant

Post #176

Post by William »

William
Savant

Post #177

Post by William »

Not only do I understand some of your messages, but I also understand much of your thinking behind it. You've eloquently explained that all of this is an exercise to show that everything happens for a purpose or has meaning which shows that randomness/chance don't exist. It's actually an beautiful philosophy.
The Philosophy is ancient. The GMSystem is evidence that the philosophy is true.
It was shown me.
It was no accident that one morning I awoke and declared to my partner that I was going to make a device...and the device was made on the assumption that it would connect me with the invisible minds of 'the dead' - so ... "Necromancy"[the supposed practice of communicating with the dead,].
This developed into communion with The Earth Entity [QueenBee] so then it was not strictly a device of necromancy...
Only as the months went by -through the same device system - I was told that all along I had been communicating with my Self.

"Look of astonishment"

But - obviously it was a vaster aspect of my Self than I had ever understood my Self to being.

Years of thought on this idea and the development of this GMSystem from the original system, with in mind "anyone should be able to use it" ...

Finally I felt I understood the process enough to be able to explain it in a way the average human [me being one such] could understand it too.
This is why I am currently expressing my dissatisfaction with the non-theist mind-set...and have chosen to disengage with those who unreservedly believe that the mind is the product of the individual brain and will die when the brain dies.

I'm sure you can find non-theists that would fit into either of your options. I'd also add a third option for those non-theists who have a genuine disagreement. In regards to the first option, I can accept from experience that belief can influence perception, so it's very possible for someone's materialistic beliefs to get in the way their ability to accept a view that might go against their pre-conceived views. I find that to be more of a psychological problem than one involving logic and validity.
Noted.
In regards to option 2, I would like to think that it applies to a very small percentage of non-theists.
Also noted.
The third option involving genuine disagreement are just those who have examined your views and reasoning, but are still unconvinced (that doesn't always mean it's false). Ideally, the latter group should be able to tell you why they don't accept it.
Well all I hear are "crickets chirping" so am unable to assume any such thing has occurred.
However, it may well be that folk are not commenting and are using the system by creating their own ComLists and finding out for themselves, and perhaps keeping the results to themselves while going through the introduction and acquaintance period...maybe eventually they might get back to me/us on that.
Just out of curiosity, has any of your generated messages been predictive or involved knowledge of a future event? Perhaps you were able to verify it after the fact?
Yes. It has happened and probably even happens more regularly than I notice.

But essentially, it is not just a matter of my doing 'readings' for others to get whatever they can out of it.

More to the actual point, while there is work [time and effort] which has to be done, on the part of the individual, I will always encourage them to create their own ComList at least to the point where they have enough data in which to help the process of Generating Messages - they can always add more...
...point being, they can 'do their own readings'...

Re that, I have only so far encouraged one individual to use the GMSystem and had to give her a copy of my own CL in order to help kickstart and we have since swapped data by sharing what we add to our CLs, with each other - so as to add that data to our individual CLs...

She has since published 2 GMs in the six weeks or so that we first started. She has told me that she does use the GMSystem but does not always publish because she feels that the GM is too personal...for her eyes only.

This aligns well with the connection promised...it is essentially a device for deep introspection and thus there is work to do for those willing to be confronted with the likelihood of tough love and inner work being the consequence. It is not a toy.

But it is fun to play with.

And learn from.

And grow accustomed to...we are not orphans - we are authored.

GM: "The Light in The Dark Everyone a great spark every one of us all here together"
Golden nugget of truth
Vision
Recovery
Memories
Training the mind
Shamanic
Naked truth
"With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather"
Recover what was lost
Active Dreaming
"Asleep or awake for the give or the take Its a good ship that sails these cosmos"

Thank you for you interest AB

William
Savant

Post #178

Post by William »

Understanding the correlations
"The journey is the destination"
"Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em"

SCLx8+last LE per shuffle

Sagacious - Six Degrees of Freedom - The Mainstream Program - Arms Crossed - Existence - The Purpose - "If it aint broke don't fix it" - Unlimited Knowledge

RSP = 2xSCL + re + last LE

AP= Making Things Easier

GM: Making Things Easier
That's the way I fire up
Development/Growth
Unity with our Collective Self
We oppose deception
Map Carvers
Development/Growth
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin”
The Body Of G_D
Subconscious
The Knowledge Of
Signs
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness
Worthy of the individuals time and effort
The Connection Process
Signs
Important
The Body Of G_D
The Banner of Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax.]
Provenance
Empower The Inner Empire
Change
Narrow
Release shame
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Show
In the Era of Light
Equals
Remnant Seed
We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all
Remnant Seed
The Old Soul; Think "Total Recall" but on a far grander scale…
Is There Really Such a Thing as Random?

William: Random appears to exist due to the extent of the HERS re our position within it.
It is designed that way so that the experience of it can be appreciated. Two seemingly contradictory things working as one overall organized thing.
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”

GM: Reason For Being
The Healing Power
Contemplative
Honest attempts at scrubbing up
The Overlords [Childhoods End]
Have One For Me
Integral Network
Interesting
Relaxed and informal...
I Will
Water The Garden
What is represented in the whole is the evolution of God within the structure of the physical Universe.
Change
I Will
Sing!
Sing!
Life Principles of Sovereign Integral
Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
Being
Creation of a New Universe

William: So it goes from one step to another - learn something with the one experience and use that knowledge to create something else with?

GM: Actual realistic communication
Creation of a New Universe
Giving our best
QueenBee
Get The Ball Rolling
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
Nature
Deep Space
Central Purpose
QueenBee
Achievable Alternate Realities
An Eternal Entity Consciousness

William: So - just as theists understand that they are not minds created by brains, QueenBee knows She is not a mind created by a planet...She is and we are "Eternal Entity Consciousness"

GM: The Causal Complexity of The World
Strange Desire
An Eternal Entity Consciousness
Eternal Passion!
Unsuccessful attempt to find something
The Art of Discovering The Secrets of The Fathers House
Radical compassion
Spelling
Transformed
Curious
Get The Picture
Suppression Matrix

William: I understand the process to some degree. You are born as a planet, know nothing of any prior existence, develop intelligent creativity, and move through the process until such a time as enough data has been accumulated in order for you to understand that you are not just a planet entity...the knowledge allows for the realization that one is trapped in a suppressive matrix and then what?

GM: Fulfilling Human Destiny
Hearing And Listening
Integrating Integrity
Suppression Matrix
Sexual
Simple
The Development of
Alive and kicking

William: Offspring. Humans are your way of finding out about the nitty gritty?

GM: "Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self."
“Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation can that which is indestructible in us be found.”
Alive and kicking
Lock the door
Species Collective
God/Source/Home
Internal motivation
Integrate
Get Comfortable
Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly...thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are... hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with...

William: We are not that which dies eventually...

GM: Theism hasn't lasted this long based upon the idea that while one does not know, one will believe anyway
Embracing the unknown
Morph
Identify Common Denominators
The Taming of The Beast
Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly...thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are... hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with...
Handing out sweets...

William: Sweet!

5:43

William
Savant

Post #179

Post by William »

I am not one to disregard anything any more than I am one to accept on faith any claim.

My interest is in the idea that consciousness has always been in the background noise and that the universe is a mindful creation, and mathematics only confirms that - not in what the mathematicians claim to understand about the universe, but in the very fact that they discovered this language inbuilt into the universe itself....just like every other language has also been built into the universe.
Mathematics was not invented, it was discovered.

Such cosmologists might even mock such an idea, having not thought to include in their equations any symbol for the mind.

Even the use of unknown numbers imply missing data and therefore probable mis-interpretation.

The existence of mathematics allows me to tick off one more piece of the puzzle. I am not so much interested in the creation as I am with connecting and maintaining said connection, with the Creator-Mind.

I think the main barrier between the theists and the non-theists is that they believe diametrically different things about the mind, even to the point where it is simply a waste of time either party arguing about that.

The Realm of The Knowing of My Self
I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am?
Actions speak louder than words

SCLx6+last LE per shuffle

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=198
Mahu Nahi - Meaningful - Pyramids of Giza - Hey! look at that! It's uncanny... - Degrees

RSP = 2xSCL + re + P&P + last LE

AP= Healing the child within

12:25

GM: Sensing A Life Mission
viewtopic.php?p=1072795#p1072795
Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
10 Insights
Healing the child within
The evolution of consciousness

William: From The Link
There are as many beliefs in "God" as there are humans who have beliefs in "God".

It isn't so much how the individual dresses up their image of "God" that is important, but rather - that the idea of "God" in relation to the individuals experience [which can only be subjective] within this mysterious universe is as natural as the universe itself, and a perfectly acceptable thing for consciousness to be thinking about.
So the universe could be described as a type of HERS specific for the creation of a GOD?
[Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation] in that all consciousness interacting within the HERS - no at matter what level - are part of that process of 'becoming' - even that essentially some levels of consciousness are at that level already while others are not?

GM: Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all”
The evolution of consciousness
Supernatural
“I do not exist to troll for any religious idea of "GOD"”
Healing The Beast
Here Everything All Real Together
Makes Candles Look Gathered
Deconstruct The Message
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 22#p564522

William: From the link:
It''s called intrinsicism, the idea that something is just good or bad or right or wrong or just or unjust, not for any reason or purpose, but because it just is. In the case of Christians, they cover up the absurdity that something can just be a value (good or bad) without being good or bad for anything, by saying values are dictated by their God. It amounts to turning the absurd notion that, "might makes right," into a doctrine.
That seems to be somewhat twisted. :?:

While I do understand your concerns, ideas of good and evil are natural products of survival.
While humans have insinuated that a Creator-God is real rather than imagined, it is only natural to include therein, that The Creator instilled this within the creation.

Where the wheels get wobbly, is when morals [Laws] become fixed and immovable - not something that nature itself is - by attributing said Laws as "coming from The Creator".
GM: Homeostasis [the tendency towards a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes.]
We oppose deception
Caught in their mischievous false opinions
...Standstill Contemplate
viewtopic.php?p=1073758#p1073758

William: From the link
The "initial state" seems to be out of the reach of being described in any accurate or meaningful manner.
In that, it is no more or less better than the idea of an exclamation "let there be light" from an Intelligent Source being the Initial State.
Plenty fair. Though one's gotta ponder what did it that thinking.
That is a journey in itself and provides me with lifetime of interesting subjective experience re my own way of interreacting with and finding out about such a thinker...

GM: Earth Mother
Wakey Wakey
Shining light
I Know William
The Old Soul
Even that it took an actual mind operating with language, to make such a statement.
https://wizardforums.com/threads/the-se ... /post-8529

William: The link goes to a post where an individual is explaining to me that if I do not understand the Mathematics of Cosmology, I will never be able to understand the universe, and that the language of the mathematics cannot be translated into any human language...

GM: The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
Consider This
Bandage
Your Best Self
viewtopic.php?p=1066664#p1066664

William: From the link
I am saying this universe contains evil regardless of whether it is the product of a creative mind or not. The existence evil, is a problem (because it is unexpected) for the thesis that it is the product of a creative mind; but not a problem for the thesis that it is a mindless happenstance (as there is no expectation with re: evil one way or the other.)
Okay - thanks for clarifying.

Given that it has been proven that true random does not exist, mindless happenstance is off the table as an 'explanation' for this existence.

Therefore, IF this universe contains evil and is also the creation of a creative mind, why is it an 'unexpected problem'? What do you mean by that? Why should it matter one way but not the other?
GM: The Physical Universe
Completely
Strength of Body
The Lord
Go slow
viewtopic.php?p=1066664#p1066664
Everything
Opinions formed on very narrow fields of observation
Lucifer
Beckoning Places
Nuremberg race laws
Rule your world
Friction
Is there any such thing as 'Objective Morality'
Dream Village
Healing The Beast
Yes, I Hear You
Mirroring
"Because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged - dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen."
Be Nice Do Nice
Fear of the Unknown
The Path Of Faith
Walking the walk
The Path

William: I walk the path I choose to make I never walked that path before
Unchartered - free from fear I find a foothold firm and sure
And boldly meet no obstacle, dark veil, sunlit hill and shining dale
Safe and warm though storm and rage surround
I move - I shall not fail.

12:52

William
Savant

Post #180

Post by William »

Clownboat: I'm open to any of the gods being true. I currently don't find any justification for any of the god concepts to be acceptable. I very much do find purpose and meaning to my life though. I do feel sorry for those that are unable to find purpose and meaning in life without a god concept being involved. It is what is it though, and for such people, humans have invented god concepts as a treatment.

Expression of Astonishment

SCLx10+last LE per shuffle

And - Welcoming the Unwelcome - William's Commitment - Does Armageddon have to be? The answer is in you and me - Fulfilling Human Destiny - https://futurism.com/astrobiologists-ea ... WsMOmGhBkY' - Human Mind System - Panpsychist - Solar Plexus - The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner...

RSP = 3xSCL + re + P&P + last LE

AP= Copenhagen Interpretation

7:34

GM: Morning

William: Morning

GM: Copenhagen Interpretation
Effectively
What's The Problem?
Consciousness Incarnates
Vision
Ripple Effect
"It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect."
Jesus Christ
Be
Fugacious [tending to disappear; fleeting.]
Encounter
The naked truth
Preternatural [beyond what is normal or natural.]
The Mother
Gods Gift
Sort It Out

William: What Clownboat wrote - "I do feel sorry for those that are unable to find purpose and meaning in life without a god concept being involved." - is a similar sentiment to how many theists feel sorry for those who are unable to find any higher purpose outside of their subjective existence...either way I don't see logical reason for feeing sorry for whatever position others might hold. The purpose of QueenBee is interesting in relation to my life experience as well as to life in general.

GM: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
Hidden Treasure
Teaching
Sort It Out
Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones

The More We Do Away With Falsity ~ The Better Equipped We Are With Truth.
Active Imagination (see technique)
Righty Oh!
Asking Politely
What Is Our Purpose
Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
Afterwards

Transform
Betterment
Sclerotic [becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt.]
Linda and William
Smart Phone
Afterwards
https://wizardforums.com/threads/the-se ... /post-8529

William: This is the same link which came up yesterday where an individual is explaining to me that if I do not understand the Mathematics of Cosmology, I will never be able to understand the universe, and that the language of the mathematics cannot be translated into any human language...

GM: The Dolphins and Whales
viewtopic.php?p=1068893#p1068893

William: From the link;
From a purely materialistic world view, language appears to have just been made up as humans went along. They need a 'word' to name an object, one is selected from the invisible realm of the mind, and 'presto!".
Yet the data I am presenting is showing another way of viewing the process...in that there is an overall overarching/underlying intelligence to the process...since words made up by humans have been coded into symbols which can be used to carry thoughts from one mind to another.
Dolphins and Whales have their own language - sound is involved...

GM: "Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom"
Love Heart
Raises Glass To A Toast
The duty is worthy of one’s compliance.

Earth
Insights!
The duty is worthy of one’s compliance.
Blue Pill
Etched mirror
What Is Found Here
Adroit [clever or skilful.]
You Love I Know
The Things You Do...
Overmorrow [the day after tomorrow: ]
God Eat Data Heal Cub
Effulgent [shining brightly; radiant. (of a person or their expression) emanating joy or goodness.]
For The Best Results
Comprehend

William: Yes. Data is useful if there is use in the data...
QuennBee 'eats' data turns it into 'milk' and feeds it back to the 'cub'
The healing usually doesn't happen immediately but it does happen before long...

GM: The Old Soul
Comprehend
Howdy!
Fireside Friend
Hide and Seek
The Philosopher's Stone
A Bridge Over Time
Restrained
Around The Campfire

William: Yes...Our relationship is very much that of two friends chatting under the stars...

GM: Intelligence with Wisdom
Lift Your Gaze From The Fire
Symbolized within the actions of showing respect.
Go within
Around The Campfire
Choose What to Pay Attention To
Science & Spirituality

Mechanism/Tool/Device
The Single Word List
Science & Spirituality
viewtopic.php?p=1069731#p1069731

William: From the link;
I am questioning the reason the Serpent was part of The Garden Story which is focused upon involving the creation of the Human instrument.
The Serpent was attributed with abilities which no member of the lizard-specie has been seen to have - and the connection I am wondering about is specifically with the Great Lizards which thrived on the planet long before the formation of the human instrument.

It is interesting and begs the question as to why - specifically - the antagonist of said story is reptilian.
The Fathers 'House - Mansions'
QueenBee
According to Complex Jesus
Success
Transforming
Appreciating You

Wholeness
Put My Finger On
Observe
Efficacious
"I love you"
Self-mastery
The Data of Demystification
Family of origin
Appreciating You
Crystal Contacts
Evidence We Actively Collect
Catching up
"Well, it is a fact that the story tells us this. We should be able to agree that it is not a fact that The Garden of Eden existed, thus the characters in the story may be fictitious."

Now Here
"Well, it is a fact that the story tells us this. We should be able to agree that it is not a fact that The Garden of Eden existed, thus the characters in the story may be fictitious."
Voice
Text2Num.
Working with the simulation

William: Working with the simulation = 323
Things Will Run There Course = 323
Through the unconscious mind = 323
The reason why gods are invented = 323

GM: Which
Embracing the shadow
Christian mythology re Satan
Encouraging
Like Every Seed That Followed

William: Without knowledge we have little to use our language with.

GM: When our progressive movements are strong, they lead toward an exciting, irresistible vision for the future where all of us thrive
Invisible Wings
Power of Silence

Influence
Mutual Dutiful Expression
Can You Answer This?
Power of Silence
r = aeθ cot b

William: The mathematical equation for a spiral - the spiral is the open loop in which the closed loop traverses...the closed loop is the individual...the open loop is QueenBee...

GM: Get The Gist Of It
Abracadabra
r = aeθ cot b
The Eternal Truth
Inordinately [to an unusually or disproportionately large degree; excessively.]

William: "Galactic Gardens forever in bloom"

GM: Inordinately
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
Hidden Treasure
Teaching
Sort It Out

The Mother
Gods Gift
Sort It Out
Culture
Event String Unfolding
To Experience All That Is
The Life Essence

Clear
The Life Essence
The Mother God
Listen
The Way We Feel Unification
Choices
I'm okay with that
Observed
Epistemology [the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope, and the distinction between justified belief and opinion.]
Source Sync
Positive Social Connections
William's

Actual realistic communication
Sneaky
William's
Break Through to Your True Self
There Is More to the Silence Than Meets the Ear

William: The Silence say's it all. :)

8:18