EVOLUTION project

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

YOGHI
Student

EVOLUTION project

Post #1

Post by YOGHI »

I consider it's possible to have a place on earth where only high level people will live.

TQWcS
Scholar

Post #2

Post by TQWcS »

I'm sorry but what are you trying to say? Is it supposed to be a question? I'm just confused... :confused2:

turtleguy
Student

Post #3

Post by turtleguy »

i don't know what you are saying either :dizzy: but i'll be with em :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :dance:

YOGHI
Student

dummies

Post #4

Post by YOGHI »

Me and Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee said he can beat anybody in 60 seconds.
I can prove in 30 seconds to any canadian that he's dummy.

turtleguy
Student

Re: dummies

Post #5

Post by turtleguy »

uh, your kinda weird :whistle: high level people??? bruce lee??? what are you talking about???

YOGHI
Student

The Laws of Evolution

Post #6

Post by YOGHI »

The Laws of Evolution(my view)

1. Everything evolves

2. What is at the same level of Evolution resonates

3. Nonlinearity of the Evolution:
The higher level of Evolution evolves faster

4. God is the highest level of Evolution

YOGHI
Student

EVOLUTION

Post #7

Post by YOGHI »

Using this laws:

High level people in LOVE!

When you KNOW what love is, you can't do it anymore!

For a high level man it's very hard to find a high level woman(are not too many)(the second law of Evolution: What is at the same level of Evolution resonates)

To be in love with a average woman(the huge majority) is like loving a monkey; you know she don't understand much, she will not understand much in the future(the third law of Evolution: Nonlinearity of the Evolution:The higher level of Evolution evolves faster)

YOGHI
Student

ASHRAMS

Post #8

Post by YOGHI »

Life in the ashram!

This germans , austrians feel a huge superiority over romanians, because like Bruce Lee said they don't hit back.

When I was at www.yoga-vidya.de to find a job in Germany(biggest ashram in Europe) they asked me to go to the goverment office to show some papers. I wrote down some data and I left. After a week a woman from the german government called me at the ashran(at the reception) to give some data about my wife who pass away 8 years ago. She start asking when, where she pass away... and I told her it's not nice to ask data about deceased persons and she replied:do you like to HIDE? In that moment I start telling her nobody in the world ask such questions, they have to change theirs laws because is not polite, civilized... and at the end she said you'll give me the data? I said NO, this informations I keep them in Toronto I finished the discussion.

Next day came a big guy like Arnold, handful- handsome with a small black girlfriend. They put his girlfriend at the reception; the guy left with his new car and came only in weekends to see his girlfriend.

After 2 weeks came another important visit:came from their main center with a important guru(a young woman) from Yoga-vidya to present us a Yoga teacher from California who came in VISIT there; this german woman was laughing all the time. This Yoga teacher from California was a very good looking woman(I didn't see one like this in USA). What is amazing this Arnold type of guy was near me on my left.

In that moment I was thinking: with the CIA(about I wrote a lot of things on internet) in front of me and the german secret police on my left doesn't looks like I'll find a job in Germany and I decided to come back in Toronto where was my daughter.

Of course the germans at the and they didn't paid me 600 euro, like was everybody else paid for 2 months working there.

A week before I left they FOUND(like at Teradyne in USA) a BIG virus on the computer; I used a lot this computer more looking for a job in Germany, the germans didn't used it too much. And the VIRUS was so BIG, came a guy worked all day and he took the computer with him for 5 days.

If you look today on their website the german guru woman, the black woman are there anymore.

They didn't know much about Yoga there, they were lying to people about Kundalini(the same trick like I saw it here in Toronto).

Anyway they were too small for me!

I didn't asked that woman from the german goverment(because I was in an ashram) if her deceased relatives were NAZI and don't HIDE!

YOGHI
Student

EVOLUTION

Post #9

Post by YOGHI »

The VOLVO is in the park now at 8:30am and 3pm; each time I'm there.

This is the FREEDOM of expression and democracy... in Occident!