I am possessed by The 7 Spirits of God

2ndpillar2
Sage

Re: WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN?

Post #21

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

TRANSPONDER wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:49 pm
2ndpillar2 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:26 pm
TRANSPONDER wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:54 am I thought for a while before deciding to at least post something.

Because, in the past and on my Other board, the accusation was made that atheists want to designate what is or is not a Christian. This was a ludicrous and laughable accusation (mud-sling ploy) because atheists are willing to accept anyone who claims to be a Christian as a Christian and possibly debate whatever dogma they follow. It was always other Christians who tried to define, by belief or Dogma, whether the other poster was a Real Christian or not. Indeed the Mods had to forbid any Christian saying another Christian was not Really a Christian under pain of banishment.

And what, to this Atheist spokesbod and habitual use of the term 'We' to denote my myriad followers and fanbase, is a Christian? It is noting to do with trinity doctrine or how much importance Jesus attached to the Mosaic law, but just belief in Christ.. The messiah and savior, and adhering to mainstream doctrine (give or take the Trinity - atheists don't care about that) that Jesus was made or begotten, we don't care which, to contain God's spirit (at conception or baptism, I do care about that discussion and heresy) and Jesus was effectively God in a human pigskin trundly even though communication seems to have been on a need to know basis. But absolutely Jesus has to have died and come to life again.

I won't get into whether the spirit of God united with the Father and the resurrected New Incorruptible Body of Christ with New Incorruptible wounds put in for identification purposes sits alongside God, in human form with Muhammad serving coffee, as the old joke goes. I'll leave that to future denial - sessions; but so long as one believes in Jesus' resurrection and claims to take Jesus as a guide and mentor, they is a Christian in my book.
Your description of being a "Christian" is in alignment with the false gospel of grace/cross, which is the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil"(Mt 13) in which lawlessness, the internal message of the gospel of grace, is rewarded with the "furnace of fire", or in the terms of Mt 7:13-15, "destruction" of the "many".
I'm sorry? The basic belief in Jesus as resurrected messiah (Christ) is the fabrication of the devil? Then I'd be fascinated to know what you see the basic of being a Christian is.
The basic "Christian" gospel is the false gospel of the false prophet Paul (Mt 7:15), a messenger of the "devil"/"enemy" (Mt 13:25 & 39). Which is that you are "saved" by believing Paul's message, which is the gospel of grace/cross. If you believed his false gospel, you (we) will not sleep/die. It is the same message of the "serpent" in Genesis 3:4. Of course, Paul and his listeners all died, and his listeners, the tares, will be the "first" to be gathered and thrown into the furnace of fire (Great Tribulation/Har Magedon) (Matthew 13:30). Yeshua's message in "parables" was the "kingdom" (Mt 13:13) in which only those with "understanding" could hear, and he went on to fill out the picture of the "kingdom" in the following versus. The main point was that those who "commit lawlessness", which is the definition of the gospel of grace, will be thrown into the furnace of fire. Yeshua's message was the kingdom. Another message of a false prophet is that the Muslim's believe that if they kiss the black stone, and did a 7-time circle, their sins would be forgiven. Of course, the "black stone" originated from the original Kabba in Petra which was the original home of the multiple Arab gods. As for "Christians", they think their sins are forgiven, yet Yeshua showed that when he healed the sick, it was the result of their sins being forgiven, as later explained in James 5:16. "Christians" can't heal because they are not "righteous" and the prayers of sinners are not heard by God (John 9:31). "Christians" are under the curse (plagues) of "her" (Babylon) because they have not come out of the daughter of Babylon (Rev 18:4) which in the case of the Catholic church, was established by the "beast with two horns like a lamb" (Rev 13), the Roman emperor Constantine, in the year 325 AD at his Council of Nicaea, where he established a Trinity dogma. "Christians" can either "come out of Her" (Rev 18:4) or remain in their sins and retain their "plagues".

John 9:31 We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He does listen to the one who worships Him and does His will.

TRANSPONDER
Savant

Post #22

Post by TRANSPONDER »

Ok. O:) I sorta reject those Faithclaims, too. Not that i believe in any god. However that isn't quite what we are after but what are the basics that Christians themselves would regard as the minimum to qualify for being accepted as a Christian by those calling themselves Christians, rather than '"Christian - someone who believes a lot of lies sown by the devil".

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Post #23

Post by The Nice Centurion »

TheRootOfDavid wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:08 am What is a Christian?
A christian is a person who received a full christian baptizing.

Including Force baptism, Infant baptism and Death baptism using a proxy, which the mormons practice.

Not sure here about Baptism of desyre and Baptism of fire.
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"