I do not believe so on both questions.
<i>'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.'</i>
-John Keats, Ode on a Grecian Urn.

bdbthinker
Student

Post #21

Post by bdbthinker »

:yikes: sheesh...this is gonna make me sound like a back-country inbred but here it goes...

As long as you're not being cruel to the animal, I don't give an crap what kind of behavior you and it engage in. I think the bigger question here is animal cruelty. If what you're doing to the animal is cruel then that should be illegal.

(the animal in question has ways of telling you if you're mistreating it ;) )

/going to go vomit now :x

Spongemom
Student

Post #22

Post by Spongemom »

I have a little story to tell.

A woman I used to know married a man who had a little boy from another marriage. The little boy (9 years old) did not live with them. The little boy was, how shall I put this...disturbed.

The woman and the little boy's father owned a dog. A very nice dog, more or less a 90 pound lap dog. Or so she thought she was.

The dog ended up dying not too long after the little boy met the dog. The dog was taken to the vet, and the cause of death was found to be an extremly bad infection. In her vagina. How did she get this infection? The little boy had been having sex with her.

Don't tell me that screwing animals doesn't cause them any harm.
If we are going to teach creation science as an alternative to evolution,
then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.

Khaen2010

Sex with Animals is Wrong

Post #23

Post by Khaen2010 »

I believe that bestiality is wrong. For the simple reason that the only true purpose behind sex is procreation and the continuation of the species. In humans, lust is the method by which the race ensures that sex occurs and thus the species is perpetuated. In many animals, sex is an instinctual reaction to certain hormones. Since scientists tell us that it is impossible for a human being and an animal to have children, different number of chromosomes, it stands to reason that to have sex with the animal can serve no purpose. If a person feels the need to sate their lust, they ought to do it with another human or by themselves, not try to create a new species that can't exist anyway.

Nyril
Scholar

Post #24

Post by Nyril »

Don't tell me that screwing animals doesn't cause them any harm.
Screwing certain animals (I'm pretty sure it'll hurt birds) doesn't cause them any harm.

You told us a story, a very nice story, but a story yet. I could go on and on about a story where a kid having sex with horses managed to save their lives by killing the tumors in their regions, but I'll spare you the effort. On the odd chance what you're telling us really did happen and wasn't the product of someone trying to win an argument through emotional appeal, this is an isolated incident.

The death of one creature in one instance does not automatically rule out a universe of having sex with animals, it shows only that in one instance was an animal actually harmed. That's like saying because one kid that was fat shot up a school, that all fat kids will shoot up schools.