Concept of Trinity

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Concept of Trinity

Post #1

Post by TheTruth101 »

Many mainstream Christianity theology nowdays have forgotten all about the original concept of Trininty. This forum and the members here are prabably the only ones that know the original concept of it, since I am about to provide it for you.

The original concept of Trinity relies on 1 Body, 1 Soul, 1 Spirit.

This heavily realies on ONENESS.
This is the original philosphy of Jesus Christ.

It simply means, 1 Body (YOU) that we are given in our first life carries our 1 Soul (YOU) that goes onto eternity and that soul is judged by 1 Spirit (God) which is also within you thorughout your whole entire life.

This works in divine ways, however, nowaday Christians have forgotten all about the original concept (heavilly due to Constantine) and have considered the TRINITY as only a symbol of divine nature. Father, Begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit concluding to Trininty.

The truth of the matter is, only the old school and pretenitous scholars know of the concept, and many keep it to themselves due to the push from the Vatican.

Again, the original concept of Trininty preaches ONENESS.

The spiritual philosphy of Christ which the core was of Trinity was not only in praise of the divine nature, it was a spiritual philophy of the mankind, meaning it was geared towards us human beings as well.

Refer to 0:12 of the Video, Christ is not drawing a line across the sand to keep the pharicees from crossing over. (lol)

Again, he preached ONENESS.

[youtube][/youtube][/b]

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: Concept of Trinity

Post #11

Post by ttruscott »

Eliyahu wrote: [Replying to post 1 by TheTruth101]

Bs'd

Debate about the trinity does not belong in "Bible study" for the simple reason that the trinity is nowhere to be found in the Bible.
This narrowly Hebrew view woudl then deny us debate about any ofthese topics:

Favourite doctrines hidden 'in the bible' for centuries:

- the Deity of the Messiah,

- the teaching that the OT was NOT the end of all scripture as per Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.,

- that God would incarnate as a man,

- that the Messiah would be an intermediary for prayer,

- nor any hint of Adamic sin before the NT.

- Trinity, omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence, incarnation, rapture

So, scriptural doctrine without having a precise scriptural reference is a time honoured procedure, and depends upon rightly dividing the word of truth aka the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Of course the pharisaical proponents of scripture only used to get away from the necessity to hear His voice, is also a long standing tradition.

GOD has often turned right angles to HIS previous revelations of HIMself as part of HIS progressive revelation to separate those who follow HIM from those who follow their religion without knowing HIM,

Peace, Ted
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

tigger2
Sage

Post #12

Post by tigger2 »

How disappointing!

I thought this forum would actually examine (one at a time) various important, or questionable, scriptures. Am I mistaken?

If I started a discussion of John 1:1c, would it be allowed?