Rational and civil debate between members of all religions and world views

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:33 am
No forgiveness for me?

Like this post
Hello I accepted Christ but then I went to the atheistic page that convinced me and I stopped for a few days to complete believe. Later, I realized it was a mistake and repent. Can god forgive me? Im apostate? Heb 6 4-6

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:19 pm
Re: No forgiveness for me?

Like this post
Stygy25 wrote:

Hello I accepted Christ but then I went to the atheistic page that convinced me and I stopped for a few days to complete believe. Later, I realized it was a mistake and repent. Can god forgive me? Im apostate? Heb 6 4-6

All this means is that you are uncertain and still open to finding more.

We all get forgiven for our mistakes and our blunders.

The "accepting Christ" is just an obsolete saying from the Protestant Churches, and Atheism has a lot of truth mixed into their imaginations.

There is no reason to look at any of your actions or beliefs as if it is a done-deal and now fixed in stone, because you can start believing some new stuff any time you choose.

For myself I see no problem in believing some Atheist stuff and some Christian stuff - both at the same time.

Atheist say the universe was created in a Big Bang - and Christians say the universe started by God - so I see them both as accurate and true.

If you want a really interesting and challenging topic then see one here = Sacred Scripture - US & B in Prophesy.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:47 pm
Re: No forgiveness for me?

Like this post
Stygy25 wrote:

Nothing you have done defines you as either elect or non-elect. Keep searching for GOD in your thoughts and live a good life.

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter