Introducing myself

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Fallen Short

Introducing myself

Post #1

Post by Fallen Short »

How are you guys? I have joined this site because I enjoy the more intillectual side of life. I am also hoping other people will identify themselves as to which side of the battle field they are on in this discussion forum. I'll start with myself.

I am a conservative Christian. I am a Natural Theist, for the most part in my approach to God. This means I believe nature gives testimony to God. I mean this more in regard to philosophy and history only because I am more accomplished in those respects.

Just so I know where everyone is, I hope others will give me their online resume, so to speak. Thanks for your time.

Nyril
Scholar

Post #2

Post by Nyril »

How are you guys? I have joined this site because I enjoy the more intillectual side of life. I am also hoping other people will identify themselves as to which side of the battle field they are on in this discussion forum. I'll start with myself.
A nifty little thing you can do is add yourself to a certain usergroup. For instance, to the left of my post, you can clearly see the particular group in which I care to be associated with, and you can do something similar. It simply saves a bit of time.

http://www.debatingchristianity.com/forum/groupcp.php

ST88
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by ST88 »

Hi Fallen, and welcome to the Forums. This thread doesn't have anything to debate in it, so I've moved it to General Chat, which is a more appropriate area for your post.

You may want to check out the "Questions for..." forum for some information on some of the participants here. I look forward to reading your posts.