Reply to topic
MPG Recipient Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Opt out of tokens?

Like this post
Peace to you,

I cannot seem to find it again, but thought I saw a post asking if a member could 'not' receive tokens for their posts. If I had realized that was an option, I would have asked for this from the start. For the most part, I have ignored the token system, but I am uncomfortable receiving them - or anything - for my posts (Matt 10:8, 'freely you received, freely give').

If it is not possible to opt out, might I be able to give all tokens back to the forum?

Thank you, and peace again to you!

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:04 am

Like this post (1): tam
There's no way to opt out of getting tokens. But, if you do want to get rid of them, you can donate them to Eve. It's a test account used to test forum features.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Like this post
Lol you got donated tokens for your post about not wanting tokens Razz

Goto top, bottom
MPG Recipient Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Like this post
Fun fact: DC&R tokens are worth more than Bitcoin right now.

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter