Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:28 am
European copyright laws passed

Like this post
Hey, just wondering about the future of this site. In the EU articles 13 and 11 passed today. Among them were laws that demand a link tax. Basically if a user puts a hyperlink in a comment, the site has to pay a special tax for it.
This site is based I the USA as far as I'm aware, but I don't know if this means otseng will continue to allow traffic from Europe. Thoughts on all this?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:14 pm

Like this post
I doubt anybody would come after us. Our forum is quite small and it doesn't make any money. So, I say post all the links you want. Angel

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:00 pm
Re: European copyright laws passed

Like this post
[Replying to post 1 by rikuoamero]

Also, one issue is the legislation and another the enforcement and courts' approval!

The legislation must also be proven to be moral in line with other legislation.

For now, this is only queer Europe talking. So with otseng, keep up the good work, enjoy internet evermore!

Very Happy

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter