Genesis - The Beginning.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

seve
Under Probation

Genesis - The Beginning.

Post #1

Post by seve »

Energy doesn't appear physically except when it's changed into physical matter. It took scientists thousands of years before Albert Einstein confirmed God's Holy Word with his theory of relativity.

Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the WorldS (multiverse) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Einstein learned the SAME thing. He learned that matter and energy were the same. In order to make matter, it takes energy to produce matter in physical form. Then, you will have things which are seen, but made from things which do not appear to the eye.

WHERE did the energy to make 3 Universes or Multiverse come from, you might ask. Below is the answer for it tells us where God lives:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Can any one here who believe that Genesis is only figurative and not LITERAL tells us HOW Moses or other ancient men, who lived thousands of years before science, authored the the Book of Genesis... and knew that (theory of relativity)? Of course not. It took men thousands of years before Albert Einstein discovered that Scientific Fact, correct?

It's PROOF of our Awesome God

seve
Under Probation

Post #61

Post by seve »

Clownboat wrote:
Seve wrote:Dear Readers,

The poster is trying to show that ERVs of a common ancestor are IN TODAY'S humans and chimps. So what? As I have posted and explained before, we inherited the DNA of Mitochondrial Eve who was descended from Apes. We probably also inherited genetic things found in snails, but that doesn't make us snails.

Humans were made - long BEFORE any Ape - from another world. We were made BEFORE the Stars of the 4th day. Gen. 2:4-7 Our bodies also contain elements which were forged in the interior of the first Stars. Who cares if we have genetic traces of any creature in our body? That does NOT make us those creatures. Does it?

When Noah brought this highest form of intelligence to this planet of evolved Apes, prehistoric mankind evolved Adam's human intelligence, but the humans stayed the same.

IOW, God's Truth about ERVs is that it doesn't matter what we used to be, for Now, we have inherited Adam's and God's superior intelligence. Now our destiny is clear. We will have dominion or rule over every other living creature, for we are a Special Creation, and not just another animal.

Again, does ANYBODY here have any EVIDENCE to support the CLAM of HOW and WHEN - APES BECAME HUMAN - that can be presented to us? NO? Come on…NOTHING?… REALLY?…NONE?… NADA?….ZIP? Oh well, I thought so and is expected.

I guess, the theory is still INCOMPLETE and we have to wait another Billions of Years to find out.

What now? I predict Evols will run, duck, and hide, right? What do you think?... :evil_laugh:
Your preaching about a Noah alien coming to earth to bring intelligence is not needed here in this science sub forum.

Until you stop preaching about your favorite religion among literally thousands available, to give you evidence that supports human evolution from apes would seem to be a waste of our time.

Evidence will not affect your thinking I'm afraid, because you cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not reason themselves in to.

Your imagination here in this thread is not grabbing anyone's attention. Show evidence for your claims and not just empty claims from a holy book and then perhaps your Noah alien ideas will deserve respect. Currently they don't though and the evidence is the lack of responses. Get off your soap box and actually show us that one of your claims is true.

Some examples of your preaching:
- Humans were made - long BEFORE any Ape - from another world.
- We were made BEFORE the Stars of the 4th day.
- When Noah brought this highest form of intelligence to this planet of evolved Apes, prehistoric mankind evolved Adam's human intelligence, but the humans stayed the same.
- God's Truth about ERVs is that it doesn't matter what we used to be
- we have inherited Adam's and God's superior intelligence.
- Now our destiny is clear. We will have dominion or rule over every other living creature, for we are a Special Creation, and not just another animal.

I for one would like to unsubscribe from your newsletter.
:-({|= ....Okay, bye...Have a good day..... Btw, I could careless about your opinion or what you think about my post. Sorry.

Dear Readers,

I have waited in Vain for just One Godless Evol to produce evidence of How and When we changed from animal to Human Intelligence. No one has. Evolution is a Failed Theory. Quit teaching that we Evolved our Human Intelligence Naturally, since it is Nothing more than a False Assumption by Godless Men.

The weakness, which destroys this FLAWED Theory of Evolution, is that Mindless Nature produced today’s highly intelligent Humans. With NO evidence of How or When we changed from animal to Human, these speculators falsely assume that we must have Evolved our Human intelligence, along with our physical bodies from Apes.

In order to support their incorrect, incomplete and speculative idea of ToE, Evols call names, filter, misrepresent true science and will attempt to discredit God's Truth, and Creationists, in any way they can including accusing you of preaching when you are not - it is like something a very hot stuff that can burn them to hell - like a DRY RUN. :sweat:

Why do these people hold such allegiance to the Theory of Evolution? Because they have been defending it for 150 years, now. Can you see why Creationists have such an allegiance to the story of the Creation. We have been defending it for more than 2,000 years, now. 

The False Theory of the Evolution of Human Intelligence is a flawed, with No evidence to support it really..... NONE… ZIP.. NADA....NOTHING....

Donray
Guru

Post #62

Post by Donray »

[Replying to post 61 by seve]

Because you belive in a invisible sky wizard that no one has ever shown to be real. You refuse to discuss your beliefs and like other of your kind just try to make useless things against science.

You know nothing about your god and that is why you refuse to back up your beliefs with a logical debate.

You bible is plagiarized from older myths and then creative fancify about Jesus.

seve
Under Probation

Post #63

Post by seve »

According to the Holy Bible...

Unbelievers CANNOT understand Scripture because they don't have the Holy Spirit to guide them into God's Truth. 1Co 2:14

Here's one of my favorites....

Mat 7:5 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

[center]:thumb:[/center]

seve
Under Probation

Post #64

Post by seve »

Dear Evols,

My experience is that it's mostly Evols who complain about everything in order to change the subject away from their ignorance of our true origins. Are you another of those people who has no idea of how or when we magically evolved from Ape to Human intelligence? If so, I'll get ready to read more of your complaints.

BTW, The Evols here have been unable to come up with a human city older than those built by Noah's great grandsons. Do you have ANY data which might explain WHY there were NO human cities until Noah arrived? And NO farming, and NO math nor ANY of the traits of modern humans? Could it be because there were NO humans on this Planet until Noah arrived?

Help the poor Evols here for they are losing so badly. God has refuted their beloved Theory of Evolution, and all they can seem to do about it is whine. Can YOU provide any assistance for them? Show us the data, and give some needed help to put Darwin back where he belongs. Will you help or will you hide from God's Truth?

[center] :roll: [/center]

otseng
Savant

Post #65

Post by otseng »

seve wrote: Again, does ANYBODY here have any EVIDENCE to support the CLAM of HOW and WHEN - APES BECAME HUMAN - that can be presented to us? NO? Come on…NOTHING?… REALLY?…NONE?… NADA?….ZIP? Oh well, I thought so and is expected.

What now? I predict Evols will run, duck, and hide, right? What do you think?... :evil_laugh:
seve wrote: :-({|= ....Okay, bye...Have a good day..... Btw, I could careless about your opinion or what you think about my post. Sorry.
seve wrote: Unbelievers CANNOT understand Scripture because they don't have the Holy Spirit to guide them into God's Truth. 1Co 2:14
seve wrote: Help the poor Evols here for they are losing so badly. God has refuted their beloved Theory of Evolution, and all they can seem to do about it is whine. Can YOU provide any assistance for them? Show us the data, and give some needed help to put Darwin back where he belongs. Will you help or will you hide from God's Truth?

[center] :roll: [/center]
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

The above posts would not comply with our rules of civility and needless preaching. Please abide by the rules.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Donray
Guru

Post #66

Post by Donray »

SEVE wrote :"How and When we changed from animal to Human Intelligence."

First off, seve never did define Human Intelligence. Would this be the first use of stone tools? The first time a human species buried there dead? The first time that a human worshiped the earth goddess? Just what?

Second, seve keeps referencing the bible without proving that the bible is fact.

I hope seve knows that the bible describes a flat earth with a dome for the stars and above the dome water.

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #67

Post by OnceConvinced »

seve wrote: According to the Holy Bible...

Unbelievers CANNOT understand Scripture because they don't have the Holy Spirit to guide them into God's Truth. 1Co 2:14
What good is the holy spirit when it leads people to believe conflicting things? Just because one claims to have the holy spirit in no way guarantees they're going to come up with a correct interpretation of scripture. All we have to do is look at all the denominations and cults out there and all the people in them who believe they are hearing directly from God. Clearly the holy spirit does not do a good job at insuring people get a consistent message.

I too used to beleive I had the holy spirit guiding me. Now I take scripture at face value. If it can't be taken at face value, then its worthless.
seve wrote:
Mat 7:5 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

And here we go with the insults. Taking a bible verse and trying to tell us we are swines. Is that what you think of us? Who are you to judge whether we come under that category?

I notice some theists tend to quote this scripture when they know they have no good answers to give. They are pretty much admitting defeat when they have to stoop to this level.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

seve
Under Probation

Post #68

Post by seve »

OnceConvinced wrote:
seve wrote: According to the Holy Bible...

What good is the holy spirit when it leads people to believe conflicting things? Just because one claims to have the holy spirit in no way guarantees they're going to come up with a correct interpretation of scripture. All we have to do is look at all the denominations and cults out there and all the people in them who believe they are hearing directly from God. Clearly the holy spirit does not do a good job at insuring people get a consistent message.

I too used to beleive I had the holy spirit guiding me. Now I take scripture at face value. If it can't be taken at face value, then its worthless.
seve wrote:

And here we go with the insults. Taking a bible verse and trying to tell us we are swines. Is that what you think of us? Who are you to judge whether we come under that category?

I notice some theists tend to quote this scripture when they know they have no good answers to give. They are pretty much admitting defeat when they have to stoop to this level.
[center] :-({|= :thumb: :whistle: [/center]

[center]LET ME KNOWN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE EVIDENCE TO PRESENT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINTS.[/center]

[center]BYE[/center]

Donray
Guru

Post #69

Post by Donray »

SEVE wrote :"How and When we changed from animal to Human Intelligence."

First off, seve never did define Human Intelligence. Would this be the first use of stone tools? The first time a human species buried there dead? The first time that a human worshiped the earth goddess? Just what?

Second, seve keeps referencing the bible without proving that the bible is fact.

I hope seve knows that the bible describes a flat earth with a dome for the stars and above the dome water.

SEVE why won't you respond to my questions??????

You have no idea you to respond to your own statement about HUMAN INTELLEGANCE????

You want an answer to your question but you need to define what HUMAN INTELEGENMS is so one answer. So, could we agree on what mean so me someone can answer your question.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #70

Post by Elijah John »

seve wrote:
[center] :-({|= :thumb: :whistle: [/center]

[center]LET ME KNOWN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE EVIDENCE TO PRESENT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINTS.[/center]

[center]BYE[/center]
Moderator Comment

This is only a comment here, against bolded. all caps shouting. But you are treading here. Your next serious infraction will likely lead to a probation vote in the ladder of progressive discipline.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.