A civil debate forum for people of all persuasions (Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, Christians, and adherents of any religion)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

Reply to topic
otseng
First Post
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:17 am  Your very own usergroup Reply with quote

Now, you can have your very own usergroup. Post in this thread the name that you'd like. I'll make sure the name conforms to the standards of this site and deduct 2500 tokens from you. Then, you'll be the owner and member of that usergroup. By default, people will be able to freely join your group. Or you can choose to confirm membership requests.

To request your personal usergroup, provide the following:
- Name of usergroup (40 character limit)
- Description (255 character limit)
- Note if you want to confirm membership from others (default will be no)

For an additional charge of 10,000 tokens, you can also have your own subforum for your usergroup. Please provide the following info:
- Name of usergroup (40 character limit)
- Description (80 character limit)

Subforum activity requirement:
- Subforums must maintain some activity in it. Subforums that do not have any activity for six months can get removed (posts made to simply bump threads do not count). There will be no refunds given for any subforums removed.

Additional restrictions:
- Do not add people to your group without their permission. Otherwise I will delete your group.
- Descriptions cannot point to personal websites. If a link is found to point to inappropriate and/or offensive material, the group will be deleted.

1/3/2011 Modification:
- Changed group price from 500 to 1000 tokens
- Changed subforum price from 2000 to 5000 tokens

1/12/2013 Modification:
- Added subforum activity requirement

12/31/2016 Modification:
- Changed group price from 1000 to 2500 tokens
- Changed subforum price from 5000 to 10,000 tokens
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 811: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:31 am
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post
[Replying to post 810 by otseng]

I received likes/tokens from Divine Insight!
/DI

Description:
Divine Insight is possibly one of the most insightful contributors in or out of DCR. You may join this group if you have received his blessing - in the form of a like or donation.

Better? I am worried folks won't get the acronym.
Otherwise, go!
& thanks!

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 812: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:45 am
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post
[Replying to post 811 by Willum]

Still too long. It'll show up as: I received likes/tokens from Divine Insi

Max is 40 characters.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 813: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:30 am
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post
[Replying to post 812 by otseng]

I got a like/tokens from Divine Insight!

40, sorry for the trouble!

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 814: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:24 pm
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post
[Replying to post 813 by Willum]

Created. 2500 tokens charged.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 815: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:38 am
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post
otseng wrote:

[Replying to post 813 by Willum]

Created. 2500 tokens charged.

Sorry, but one has to see some humor here.

"I would like a user group to show I've received tokens...."

"2500 tokens charged!"

Maybe we need another user group? Otseng stole my tokens!

Smile Just kidding

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 816: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:57 am
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post (1): Aetixintro
[Replying to benchwarmer]

I would gladly charge you 2500 tokens to create the group "I've given 2500 tokens to otseng!"

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 817: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:55 am
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post
otseng wrote:

[Replying to benchwarmer]

I would gladly charge you 2500 tokens to create the group "I've given 2500 tokens to otseng!"

You know what, let's do it! Smile

If there is a description for that group name, I think it should be:

otseng giveth and otseng taketh away. For members who had to hand back their hard earned spoils to our great leader otseng in order to get a perk.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 818: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:00 pm
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post (1): benchwarmer
benchwarmer wrote:

otseng wrote:

[Replying to benchwarmer]

I would gladly charge you 2500 tokens to create the group "I've given 2500 tokens to otseng!"

You know what, let's do it! Smile

If there is a description for that group name, I think it should be:

otseng giveth and otseng taketh away. For members who had to hand back their hard earned spoils to our great leader otseng in order to get a perk.

Hmm, does that mean everyone who joins I'll need to also deduct 2500 tokens from them? Think

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 819: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post
otseng wrote:

benchwarmer wrote:

otseng wrote:

[Replying to benchwarmer]

I would gladly charge you 2500 tokens to create the group "I've given 2500 tokens to otseng!"

You know what, let's do it! Smile

If there is a description for that group name, I think it should be:

otseng giveth and otseng taketh away. For members who had to hand back their hard earned spoils to our great leader otseng in order to get a perk.

Hmm, does that mean everyone who joins I'll need to also deduct 2500 tokens from them? Think

As long as that doesn't cause you a bunch of work to do, sure! That just makes it all the funnier Smile

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 820: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:44 pm
Reply
Re: New usergroup

Like this post (1): benchwarmer
benchwarmer wrote:

As long as that doesn't cause you a bunch of work to do, sure! That just makes it all the funnier Smile

OK, what I'll do is create the group. If anyone wants to join it, they'll have to request joining it, then I'll charge them 2500 tokens.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version