Did Allah start Christianty?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Burninglight
Guru

Did Allah start Christianty?

Post #1

Post by Burninglight »

Allah made it look like Jesus died, but he let someone die in Jesus' place to save Jesus according to the Quran. Isn't that a form of substitutionary death? This is something some Muslims tell me God doesn't do; so, I am confused about this.

The Quran states that the unbelievers plot and scheme with deception but Allah is the "best of deceivers" Some English translations state "the best of planners," in context, however, Allah does best what the unbelievers were doing which was deceiving; so, is Allah to blame for starting Christianity or did he know his deception would cause the birth of a religion that Islam could not comprehend or overcome? For instance, Christianity, IMO, has always been bigger, better and stronger than Islam and always will be!

Burninglight
Guru

Post #551

Post by Burninglight »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ Burninglight

QUOTE: "That is fine many Christians are circumcised at birth as i was, but that means nothing. circumcision was not a commandment. 
Jesus is a word? lol, what word is He? I see you like to pick and choose what to believe from the the Bible and the Quran. That is not what Jn 1 says and it is not what Quran 4: 171 says. You think you have explained extensively, but your explanation satisfys only you misconceptions of God's will. IOW, it is your misconceptions of truth that are extensive sister"

ANSWER: Jesus (peace be upon him) approved of circumcision, he was in favor of it and never disallowed it, he was circumcised himself (Luke 2:15-21). Paul preached that it was not physically necessary. If God wanted to prohibit circumcision in the New Testament, then he would of inspired Mary and Joseph not to circumcise Jesus (peace be upon him) Jesus (peace be upon him) never even once prohibited circumcision.

Furthermore according to Acts 15:1, you cannot be saved unless you are circumcised:

And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, [and said], Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved. (Acts 15:1)

Jesus (peace be upon him) approved of the Law that the Jews were following and Jesus (peace be upon him) did not come to abolish the laws of the Old Testament:

“Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished"

(From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:17-18)

Where did I say Jesus (peace be upon him) is a word?? Lol. What am I picking and choosing Burninglight, care to explain what you mean? That is exactly what those verses mean, if you do not agree then prove it otherwise. I have given you extensive explanations from both your scriptures and the Quran, but you are refusing to accept the evidence provided. My extensive research into the distortions and changes that are present in the bible is what has lead me to the truth. 
Where does Jesus approve of it? Approve doesn't mean mandated. All approve of it, but it is no longer mandated read the rest of Acts 15: 6 The apostles and the elders came together to look into this [c]matter. 7 After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that [d]in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8 And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; 9 and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith. 10 Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? 11 But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.�
12 All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles.

The apostles and everyone kept silent on this matter, but you keep speaking. No wonder Paul said let the woman remain silent in the church concerning the matters of Scripture! Stop mine quoting the Scripture. You are playing with fire big time sister.

Jesus came to fulfill the law and He did. That is why we are now complete in Christ. You are missing the point of Acts you quoted.

I will find for you where it says that to obey Muhammad is to obey Allah. It is in Islamic literature somewhere I remember reading it.. I know the Quran says Jesus is "a word" to Mary, and it also say He is the word of God. He is the word of God is is more accurate or "his (Allah's) word".
The Quran calls Him the word of God but denies Him the wower that comesz with it and Muslims think they are hoinoring Jesus by saying "peace be upon him" That is a joke.
Here is where you said "a word": "Again just in case you missed what I said in my previous post it was a word from God not Jesus (peace be upon him) in that verse."

The answer to you question "where does it say to obey Muhammad is to obey Allah?" look at Quran 4:80 lol. You should know this stuff. If you don't consider Muhammad a messenger, then, this doesn't apply. By the way, can you show proof that anyone considered Muhammad a prophet while he was living including Muhammad himself?

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #552

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "Where does Jesus approve of it? Approve doesn't mean mandated. All approve of it, but it is no longer mandated read the rest of Acts 15: 6 The apostles and the elders came together to look into this [c]matter. 7 After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that [d]in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8 And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; 9 and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith. 10 Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? 11 But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.� 
12 All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles"

ANSWER: Where does it state Jesus (peace be upon him) approved of it? - Maybe the fact he was circumcised himself and God commanded his circumcision not to mention it being part of the law of the Old Testament which Jesus (peace be upon him) did not come to abolish.

Im glad you posted Acts because the book of Galatians was written before Acts so, first Paul stated that circumcision is no value, Then he circumcised someone himself in Acts 16?? Also, the book of Ephesians was written before the book of Romans. So, first Paul claimed the law was abolished by Jesus (peace be upon him) the he circumcised someone in Acts 16?? This shows the hypocrisy of Paul, by helping someone follow the law, which was the same law which he said a man cannot be justified by faith, How does this work??

Paul even goes on to say that those circumcised don't obey the law. Circumcision is PART of the law of the Old Testament. John the Baptist and Jesus (peace be upon him) would not have been circumcised if the law hadn't of said that. So, it's obviously part of the law. So to say that those circumcised don't obey the law implies that  circumcision isn't part of the law, which contradicts the Old Testament. 

Moreover Paul himself circumcised a man, yet he was the one that already said in Galatians 5:2 that if you let yourself be circumcised, Jesus (peace be upon him) would be NO value. Since circumcision is part of the law (which Paul claimed a person can be justified without following the law) this means according to Paul's standards, he helped someone deviate further away from faith, by giving a man circumcision (which was part of the law).

Paul states that letting yourself be circumcised will be of "no value" to you. Jesus (peace be upon him) was circumcised. Does this mean Jesus (peace be upon him) is of no value??:

Galatians 5:2-3:

"Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law."

He then states that every man circumcised is obliged to obey the law. Circumcision is part of the law, which Jesus (peace be upon him) said you should follow:

Matthew 19:17:

"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

Furthermore if circumcision means Jesus (peace be upon him) will be of no value according to Paul then why did Jesus (peace be upon him) preach to follow the law (which circumcision is a part of)?  Paul is contradicting Jesus (peace be upon him) by rejecting circumcision, Paul automatically rejected part of the law, the same law Jesus (peace be upon him) preached you should follow. According to Paul, it doesn't matter whether your circumcised or not, it doesn't hold any value. According to Paul, that means Jesus' (peace be upon him) circumcision held no value. But this is evidently false, since Jesus (peace be upon him) taught you to follow the law, which is something the Paul didn't want to do.

QUOTE: "The apostles and everyone kept silent on this matter, but you keep speaking. No wonder Paul said let the woman remain silent in the church concerning the matters of Scripture! Stop mine quoting the Scripture. You are playing with fire big time sister"

ANSWER: Why did they keep silent Burninglight the verse tells you why, because they were listening to Barnabas and Paul, which is what people do lol. And you find nothing wrong with what Paul said about women?? If Christians are true flowers of Paul then why then do they have popular female church ministers??  What ever happened to Paul's command in 1 Corinthians 14:34?

QUOTE: "Jesus came to fulfill the law and He did. That is why we are now complete in Christ. You are missing the point of Acts you quoted"

ANSWER: Yes, Jesus (peace be upon him) conveyed his message, however his message has now been corrupted by Paul.

QUOTE: "I will find for you where it says that to obey Muhammad is to obey Allah. It is in Islamic literature somewhere I remember reading it.. I know the Quran says Jesus is "a word" to Mary, and it also say He is the word of God. He is the word of God is is more accurate or "his (Allah's) word". 
The Quran calls Him the word of God but denies Him the wower that comesz with it and Muslims think they are hoinoring Jesus by saying "peace be upon him" That is a joke.
Here is where you said "a word": "Again just in case you missed what I said in my previous post it was a word from God not Jesus (peace be upon him) in that verse." 

ANSWER: You need to prove to me that the Quran says these things Burninglight. Yes it was a "word" from God, this does not mean that Jesus (peace be upon him is God or that Jesus (peace be upon him) is a word or he is Allah's word, he spoke God's word but he isn't God, as Christians believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) is God or part of God, or incarnate.

QUOTE: "The answer to you question "where does it say to obey Muhammad is to obey Allah?" look at Quran 4:80 lol. You should know this stuff. If you don't consider Muhammad a messenger, then, this doesn't apply. By the way, can you show proof that anyone considered Muhammad a prophet while he was living including Muhammad himself?"

ANSWER: Your said:

"to obey Muhammad is to obey Allah"

But the Quranic verse 4:80 reads:

"He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian"

So how is Muhammad (peace be upon him) an idol in Islam?? Who said anything about not considering Muhammad (peace be upon him) a Messenger?? 

There is a great deal of evidence for the truth about the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) including the following:

1) Allah supported the Prophet (peace be upon him) with physical miracles, with which he challenged his people. Among the most important of these were the splitting of the moon and the Night Journey to Bayt al-Maqdis (Jerusalem). They were unable to match these miracles, and so they were a decisive, divine testimony to the truth of his Prophethood (peace be upon him).

2) Allah supported him with miracles and evidence for people of reason and understanding, the greatest of which was the Quran. This was the greatest sign, which contains in its pages miracles of both style and content, which all of mankind cannot match or imitate, even if they gather together for that purpose. This is clear from the statements of the most eloquent of the Arabs, who were completely unable to match it. The Quran was and centuries later still is, an eternal miracle as is evident in its brilliant style, its information about the Unseen, its fulfilment of the promises of Allah, the superiority of its laws, and the fact that its rulings are appropriate for every time and place, in addition to the fact that it has such a moving impact on people’s hearts.

3) The Quran refers to the signs and proofs surrounding the person of the Prophet (peace be upon him), which testify to his truthfulness. For example, he was free of sin and he grew up illiterate in the Arabian Peninsula, and did not receive any religious knowledge from beyond its borders, nor did he spend time acquiring any religious knowledge. When he reached the age of forty, he brought divine knowledge that none of the earlier or later generations could produce. He also received special protection and care from Allah, which kept him safe at times of crisis, if it were not for this protection he would most certainly have been doomed to destruction. None of this could have happened except to one who was truly sent from Allah.

4) His coming was foretold in the Tawraat (Torah) and Injeel (Gospel), and some of the People of the Book saw that these prophecies applied in totality to the Prophet (peace be upon him), which led them to embrace Islam. There are still passages in the Bible, in both the Old and New Testaments, in the versions that are accepted by the People of the Book, that clearly refer to the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) – for example in the Gospel of Barnabas, which is considered by Christians to be the most authentic Gospel.

5) The Message of the Prophet (peace be upon him) was not unique to him, but was in nature and content similar to the message brought by other Messengers before him. Allah had sent Prophets and Messengers, such as Moosa (Moses), ‘Eesa (Jesus) and others, to the Children of Israel, and great numbers had believed in them and borne witness to the truth of their Books, which were similar in general terms to the message brought by the Quran. This was eloquent testimony to the truth of the Message with which he was sent, especially as it belonged to the same type of Message to whose truth they had testified.

6) When Allah sent Muhammad (peace be upon him) with the same Message as the Prophets who had come before him, the Quran came to confirm their Books and their Prophethood, and to call people to believe in them. So when the People of the Book disbelieved in him and his Book, it meant that they were disbelieving in their own Books and Messengers. As the Quran contained the same principles as their books, and confirmed them, this meant that it was the least likely to be fabricated or to have come from a source other than Allah, because all of them came from Allah, may He be exalted.

7) All good qualities and virtues were perfected in him, this is something that no one else can attain except the Prophets whom Allah protected and guided.This combination of perfect qualities is one of the greatest proofs of the truth of his Prophethood (peace be upon him)

In summary, then, the proof of truthfulness is quite clear in this case. The evidence is there both in (historical) reports and on the grounds of common sense. Allah says:

QURAN: 5:15-16

"Indeed, there has come to you from Allaah a Light (prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) and a plain Book (the Qur’aan), wherewith Allaah guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light, and guides them to a Straight Way� 

(Source: Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid)

Burninglight
Guru

Post #553

Post by Burninglight »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "Where does Jesus approve of it? Approve doesn't mean mandated. All approve of it, but it is no longer mandated read the rest of Acts 15: 6 The apostles and the elders came together to look into this [c]matter. 7 After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that [d]in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8 And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; 9 and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith. 10 Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? 11 But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.� 
12 All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles"

The apostles and everyone kept silent on this matter, but you keep speaking. No wonder Paul said let the woman remain silent in the church concerning the matters of Scripture! Stop mine quoting the Scripture. You are playing with fire big time sister. Jesus came to fulfill the law and He did. That is why we are now complete in Christ. You are missing the point of Acts you quoted.
HaLi8993 wrote:

ANSWER: Where does it state Jesus (peace be upon him) approved of it? - Maybe the fact he was circumcised himself and God commanded his circumcision not to mention it being part of the law of the Old Testament which Jesus (peace be upon him) did not come to abolish.
First of all, this is not an answer. You said Jesus approved of it, and you imply he mandated it, but you can produce no evidence for your statement.

Paul was circumcised; so what? It does profit men to be circumcised; it is cleaner, but it does no good spiritually anymore. If you follow that law, you must follow all the law and you cannot; so let the law be your judge. I have Christ

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #554

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "The apostles and everyone kept silent on this matter, but you keep speaking. No wonder Paul said let the woman remain silent in the church concerning the matters of Scripture! Stop mine quoting the Scripture. You are playing with fire big time sister. Jesus came to fulfill the law and He did. That is why we are now complete in Christ. You are missing the point of Acts you quoted."

ANSWER: Thanks for highlighting that for me Burninglight, just shows how silly Paul was doesn't it?? I'm sure glad I'm not a follower of Paul otherwise I would have no freedom to speak.

QUOTE: "First of all, this is not an answer. You said Jesus approved of it, and you imply he mandated it, but you can produce no evidence for your statement. 

Paul was circumcised; so what? It does profit men to be circumcised; it is cleaner, but it does no good spiritually anymore. If you follow that law, you must follow all the law and you cannot; so let the law be your judge. I have Christ"

ANSWER: It is a perfectly good answer, Of course Jesus (peace be upon him) approved of it, here you go again thinking Jesus (peace be upon him) is God lol, it was God that mandated circumcision to Jesus (peace be upon him). I never said Jesus (peace be upon him). I have provided ample evidence but you can't see how Paul has changed your scripture when the evidence and the contradictory statements made by Paul are very clear.

If circumcision is a commanded by God, then how can you say that it is no good anymore?? Circumcision is obligatory and is still part of the law of God so, how could anyone now go against what God commands and say it is no good spiritually anymore?? Yes, Christians should follow all the laws set by God, why can't you do this???

Burninglight
Guru

Post #555

Post by Burninglight »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ Burninglight

QUOTE: "The apostles and everyone kept silent on this matter, but you keep speaking. No wonder Paul said let the woman remain silent in the church concerning the matters of Scripture! Stop mine quoting the Scripture. You are playing with fire big time sister. Jesus came to fulfill the law and He did. That is why we are now complete in Christ. You are missing the point of Acts you quoted."

ANSWER: Thanks for highlighting that for me Burninglight, just shows how silly Paul was doesn't it?? I'm sure glad I'm not a follower of Paul otherwise I would have no freedom to speak.

QUOTE: "First of all, this is not an answer. You said Jesus approved of it, and you imply he mandated it, but you can produce no evidence for your statement. 

Paul was circumcised; so what? It does profit men to be circumcised; it is cleaner, but it does no good spiritually anymore. If you follow that law, you must follow all the law and you cannot; so let the law be your judge. I have Christ"

ANSWER: It is a perfectly good answer, Of course Jesus (peace be upon him) approved of it, here you go again thinking Jesus (peace be upon him) is God lol, it was God that mandated circumcision to Jesus (peace be upon him). I never said Jesus (peace be upon him). I have provided ample evidence but you can't see how Paul has changed your scripture when the evidence and the contradictory statements made by Paul are very clear.

If circumcision is a commanded by God, then how can you say that it is no good anymore?? Circumcision is obligatory and is still part of the law of God so, how could anyone now go against what God commands and say it is no good spiritually anymore?? Yes, Christians should follow all the laws set by God, why can't you do this???
One day you will understand why Paul said let the woman remain silent. You would be better off remaining silent sister, because, with every word you say you dig a deeper hole for yourself.

Paul was ordained by God. Muhammad ordained himself or others did after he died. There is no evidence that Muhammad considered himself a prophet or anyone else while he was alive, and there are no ancient copies of the Koran dating before 750 AD in museums. Even the earliest fragmentary manuscripts of the Koran are all dated no earlier than 100 years after Muhammad died.

Muhammad means nothing to me. There is no proof he was God's prophet. I see him as another type of Joseph Smith; they pop up now and then, but all their works will come to nought and you will have to account for every idle word you spoke in support of their deception. That is when you will understand what Paul meant by let the woman remain in silence, but it will be too late.

You have been well submersed in truth, and you still reject it. You have offered the sacrifice of foolishness for far too long in self-righteousness, and I don't want to be a part of the fuel for hell on your part. Look at what you own Islamic sources say:
Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1926:
.....He then walked on till he came to the women and preached to them and admonished them, and asked them to give alms, for most of them are the fuel for Hell.
صحيح مسلم:
ثم مضى حتى أتى النساء �وعظهن وذكرهن �قال � �تصدقن �إن أكثركن حطب جهنم

Woman is deficient in intelligence & religion, and her witness is half the man.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301:
Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
صحيح البخاري:
خرج رسول الله � �صلى الله عليه وسلم � ��ي أضحى أو �طر إلى المصلى �مر على النساء �قال يا معشر النساء � �تصدقن �إني � �أريتكن � �أكثر أهل النار �قلن وبم يا رسول الله قال تكثرن � �اللعن � �وتك�رن � �العشير � �ما رأيت من ناقصات عقل ودين أذهب � �للب � �الرجل الحازم من إحداكن قلن وما نقصان ديننا وعقلنا يا رسول الله قال أليس شهادة المرأة مثل نص� شهادة الرجل قلن بلى قال �ذلك من نقصان عقلها أليس إذا حاضت لم تصل ولم تصم قلن بلى قال �ذلك من نقصان دينها �
(E) (A)
There is nothing more to say.

Christianity says let them be silent, but love them and lay down you life for your wives. Islam says let them be dogs & donkeys, fuel for fire and half wits:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490:
The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs...........
صحيح البخاري:
أنه ذكر عندها ما يقطع الصلاة �قالوا يقطعها الكلب والحمار والمرأة قالت لقد جعلتمونا كلابا

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #556

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight

QUOTE: "One day you will understand why Paul said let the woman remain silent. You would be better off remaining silent sister, because, with every word you say you dig a deeper hole for yourself"

ANSWER: Why would I need to wait, can't you just explain why he would say such a thing to me yourself, I can't remain silent when there is such injustice, sorry. 

QUOTE: "Paul was ordained by God. Muhammad ordained himself or others did after he died. There is no evidence that Muhammad considered himself a prophet or anyone else while he was alive, and there are no ancient copies of the Koran dating before 750 AD in museums. Even the earliest fragmentary manuscripts of the Koran are all dated no earlier than 100 years after Muhammad died"

ANSWER: Lol, what evidence do you have to suggest that Paul was ordained by God?? Wrong again Burninglight, you will find Muhammad's Prophethood mentioned in your own scripture. Approximately 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world don't consider Muhammad (peace be upon him) a Prophet?? Don't know where you are getting your info from, but this is worth reading Burninglight:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Mss/

QUOTE: "Muhammad means nothing to me. There is no proof he was God's prophet. I see him as another type of Joseph Smith; they pop up now and then, but all their works will come to nought and you will have to account for every idle word you spoke in support of their deception. That is when you will understand what Paul meant by let the woman remain in silence, but it will be too late."

ANSWER: There is plenty of proof, but the fact of the matter is you don't want to see the truth. That is your opinion not reality, I will be happy to stand in front of my Lord on the day of Judgement and tell Him that I tried my upmost in defending His Religion against those that denied Islam and rejected the Prophet (peace be upon him). All will be made clear on the day of judgement day, including those who deceived people like Paul. 

QUOTE: "You have been well submersed in truth, and you still reject it. You have offered the sacrifice of foolishness for far too long in self-righteousness, and I don't want to be a part of the fuel for hell on your part. Look at what you own Islamic sources say: 
Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1926: 
.....He then walked on till he came to the women and preached to them and admonished them, and asked them to give alms, for most of them are the fuel for Hell"

ANSWER: If you call that truth Burninglight what would you call falsehood?? Are you blaspheming again Burninglight?? Yep what's your point with this Hadith, we are aware that women in comparison to men are more on earth it is only logical that they will be more in Hell. I have no problem accepting this.

QUOTE: "Woman is deficient in intelligence & religion, and her witness is half the man. 
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301"

ANSWER: This Hadith mentions that the Prophet (peace be upon him) clearly clarifies what he meant. His clarification pinpoints certain aspects that suggest no inferiority whatsoever. The mental deficiency is related to the fact that in certain cases, two women witnesses are required in place of one man witness. This has to do with the role of each of the two sexes in Islamic society. It is no reflection on a woman’s mental ability. As for religious deficiency, the Prophet (peace be upon him) states the fact that a woman is exempt from prayer and fasting when she is in menstruation. While God gives a woman the reward for prayer and fasting as if she has done them, since she stops only because of her condition and in response to God’s orders, still the fact that she does not fulfill these duties means that her worship is less in terms of what she offers. It does not mean that she is a lesser believer.

Burninglight you are chasing your own tail, I think you should focus on your own bible where we can  see how women can be beaten, have no inheritance, have their hair shaven, are considered under men, forced to marry their rapists, treated as sex slaves etc, I mean really you seem to be going round in circles lol.

QUOTE: "Christianity says let them be silent, but love them and lay down you life for your wives. Islam says let them be dogs & donkeys, fuel for fire and half wits: 
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490: 
The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs........... 

ANSWER: Where is the rest of the Hadith??, can you show me where it says women are like dogs and donkeys?? I guess you can't cause it doesn't exist, your copy and cut job won't work Burninglight. It's just a poor effort if you ask me. Islam dignifies women, gives her her rights and treats her like a human not an animal, Islam teaches to treat women with kindness, care and respect. 

Burninglight
Guru

Islam

Post #557

Post by Burninglight »

I believe the greatest threat to Islam's is knowledge and truth; it's greatest ally is ignorance and deception. Allah claims to be the best of deceivers. Those that are in deception think lies are truth. Jesus said, "I am the truth..." He didn't say I show the truth. Allah said I am the best of deceivers. The choice is a God of truth or one of deception.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #558

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight
Islam's greatest threat to Islam is knowledge and truth; it's greatest ally is ignorance and deception. Allah' claims to be the best of deceivers. Those that are in deception think lies are truth. Jesus said "I am the truth..." He didn't say I show the truth
Islam is the truth Burninglight, Allah does not deceive those that believe and sincerely submit to His commands. If you could only prove that Islam lies, then I might consider your stance. Jesus (peace be upon him) came with the truth just like all the other Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon them all).

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #559

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote:
Islam is the truth Burninglight, Allah does not deceive those that believe and sincerely submit to His commands. If you could only prove that Islam lies...
Burninglight does not to do what you so successfully have accomplished already.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #560

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
Burninglight does not to do what you so successfully have accomplished already.
I think 56 pages speak for themselves A Troubled Man.