Ann Coulter's new book? Godless Liberals.

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

1John2_26
Guru

Ann Coulter's new book? Godless Liberals.

Post #1

Post by 1John2_26 »

Quote:
ENIGMA wrote:
Did anyone ever get around to providing a question for debate?

Why would a liberal claim to be a Christian when their preaching, statements, beliefs and actions are contradicted by the Gospels and the letters of the New Testament?

Scrotum
Banned
Banned

Post #151

Post by Scrotum »

Remember that the rules have been changed so I cannot use the graphic facts to prove my point. Suffice it to say, any good parent doesn't want their children to do what liberals celebrate gays and lesbians do do.
John, i hope this is not another one of your "naturual" / "unnatural" issues again is it? You already been proven wrong by atleast 5 people, including Christians. Please.

You really need to sit down and think about what you have said regarding this (natural issue), and observe your TV, your Computer and all other unnatural things. I dont even want to imagine how much Evil the TV spreads just by starting it, all these anti-Christian movies. And what about the INTERNET???? Its odd how you manage to have this superior selective behaviour.

Tell me, when you count, does it sound something like this "1, 3, 5, 7, 9", and when someone asks where 2 4 6 8 are, you look at them with a black face, wondering, "what do you mean? This is the Truth"........
T: ´I do not believe in gravity, it´s just a theory

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re:

Post #152

Post by The Nice Centurion »

Scrotum wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:51 am You mean things like Black people are equally worth to white? Woman should be treated as men? People that do not have the same view as you should not be killed? Rape of woman is just that Rape, and not ´a mans rights´? Children have rights (in all countries except the U.S)?

Stuff like that?
Damn, yes❗ For all this is unbiblical❗
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"