Second gathering of Israel

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Revelations won
Sage

Second gathering of Israel

Post #1

Post by Revelations won »

The scriptures speak of a coming latter day when the Lord God of Israel will set his hand again the second time to gather all Israel and fulfill his promise that they shall again inherit the lands of their inheritance.

It is obvious that most of these mighty events are yet to be fulfilled.

How and in what manner will all this be accomplished?

How will the tribes of Israel be identified?

Who will gather them?

Where are they today?

Where are the ten lost tribes of Israel today?

Are we now living in the “DISPENSATION OF THE FULNESS OF TIMES”?

The following scriptures give an interesting introduction to the latter day gathering of the House of Israel.

Ephesians 1:
That in the "dispensation of the fulness of times" he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ezekiel 11:
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the LORD: unto us is this land given in possession.
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Jeremiah 3:
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

Ezekiel 28:
Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.

Ezekiel 37:
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 39:

And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Kind regards,
RW

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: Second gathering of Israel

Post #51

Post by JehovahsWitness »

Revelations won wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:04 am

The following are some of the scriptures the JW’s choose to ignore:

Deuteronomy 30:3
That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. 4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
JehovahsWitness wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:39 am
The fleshly nation of Israel was sent into exile in the 6th century BCE and later freed and returned to Jerusalem.
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Revelations won
Sage

Post #52

Der JW's,

Sorry but your private interpretation is not supported by scripture. You folks have a very narrow vision of the House of Israel. Yes the house of Israel consists of twelve tribes, not just the tribe of Judah.

You somehow choose to remain ignorant of the fact that the Lord's covenant with Israel included all of the twelve tribes of Israel.

You somehow also seem to forget that the Lord cannot break his covenants. Men may forget and break their covenants with God and forfeit the blessings of the covenant. Man can also repent and turn unto God and again receive the fulfillment of the covenant made unto the full house of Israel.

Can you provide scriptural proof that God will not set his hand again to gather all Israel in the last days?

Best regards,
RW

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #53

DEUTERONOMY 30:3
Jehovah your God will then bring back your [1] captives and show you mercy and [2] regather you from all the peoples where Jehovah your God has scattered [/u]you

[1] CAPTIVES FREED
[2] REGATHERED [TO THEIR HOMELAND]

JehovahsWitness wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:39 am

The fleshly nation of Israel was sent into exile in the 6th century BCE and later freed and returned to Jerusalem.
Revelations won wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:48 pm Der JW's,

Sorry but your private interpretation is not supported by scripture.
EZRA 12:1

And these were the people of the province who came up from the [1] captives of the exile, those whom King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had exiled to Babylon and who later [2]returned to Jerusalem and Judah, each to his own city
[2] REGATHERED [TO THEIR HOMELAND]
[3] TEMPLE REBUILT
ISIAIAH 44: 24, 27-28[/u]

This is what Jehovah says, your Repurchaser [...] The One saying of Jerusalem, ‘She will be inhabited,’ And of the [2] cities of Judah, ‘They will be rebuilt, And I will restore her ruins’; The One saying to the deep waters, ‘Be evaporated, And I will dry up all your rivers’; The One saying of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd, And he will completely carry out all my will’ The One saying of Jerusalem, ‘She will be rebuilt,’ And of [3] the temple, ‘Your foundation will be laid

CONCLUSION: Both Nebuchadnezzar and Cyrus are named in scripture in connection to the prophecies of a regathering of exiled Israelites and the rebuilding of Jerusalem and her temple. Both named kings lived in the 6th century BCE. Thus we can place the propecies in Deuteronomy and other places to the return of the exiled Jews at that time.

RELATED POSTS

Was the establishment of the political state of Israel in 1948 the fulfillment of bible prophecy?
viewtopic.php?p=1106047#p1106047

To learn more please go to other posts related to...

GOD'S KINGDOM , THE 144, 000 and .... SPIRITUAL ISRAEL
Last edited by JehovahsWitness on Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -

thomasdixon
Apprentice

Post #54

Post by thomasdixon »

SCATTER THEN GATHERED THEN JUDGED
First, they were scattered

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

Second, they were gathered for judgment.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Then the Lord, God Tells the Israeli that He has had enough, and so it will be done; in our lifetime.

And last but not least, the Lord God removes them from their memory

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.[/i]
THE END
(:-

Revelations won
Sage

Post #55

To all respondents,

Daniel 2:
Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;
But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.
Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.
And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Note: in verse 44 above we observe the following:

1. The dream covers a vast range of the future history of the earth.

2. Not until all these other kingdoms have risen and fallen shall (not man), but the God of heaven will set up a kingdom.

3. This kingdom which God will set up shall never be destroyed.

4. According to the scripture this kingdom will not be set up until the latter days.

5. This kingdom will be very small to start with, but will exponentially grow.

6. As the Lord revealed unto the prophet Amos “Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secretl unto his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7)

7. It is therefore obvious that God will reveal his works unto his latter day prophet.

8. Accordingly the setting up of this kingdom will require revelation from God.

9. It is obvious that the kingdom which God will set up “shall never be destroyed”

10. Further this kingdom “shall not be left to other people”

11. Additionally this kingdom “shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms”. How will this be done???

12. And further this kingdom “shall stand for ever”

Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

Can anyone meet all of these above 12 challenges relating to this latter, day kingdom set up by God?

If so lets hear your clear evidence and details as revealed to a prophet of the Lord in these latter days.

Best regards,
RW

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #56

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

Revelations won wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:59 am The scriptures speak of a coming latter day when the Lord God of Israel will set his hand again the second time to gather all Israel and fulfill his promise that they shall again inherit the lands of their inheritance.

It is obvious that most of these mighty events are yet to be fulfilled.

How and in what manner will all this be accomplished?

How will the tribes of Israel be identified?

Who will gather them?

Where are they today?

Where are the ten lost tribes of Israel today?

Are we now living in the “DISPENSATION OF THE FULNESS OF TIMES”?

The following scriptures give an interesting introduction to the latter day gathering of the House of Israel.

Ephesians 1:
That in the "dispensation of the fulness of times" he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ezekiel 11:
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the LORD: unto us is this land given in possession.
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Jeremiah 3:
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

Ezekiel 28:
Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.

Ezekiel 37:
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 39:

And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Kind regards,
RW
The gathering of the "wheat" follows the gathering of the tares, in which "tares"/"wicked" are thrown into the furnace of fire. This is done by the "reapers"/"angels" per Mt 13;30 & 41 & 49. The "furnace of fire" is the "great tribulation", which proceeds the gathering of "elect" (Mt 24:29-31). Israel with be first gathered by fishermen, and then by hunters (Jeremiah 16:13-16), to restore the "sons of Israel" to "their own land".

Revelations won
Sage

Post #57

Dear 2ndpillar2,

You said: “The gathering of the "wheat" follows the gathering of the tares, in which "tares"/"wicked" are thrown into the furnace of fire. This is done by the "reapers"/"angels" per Mt 13;30 & 41 & 49. The "furnace of fire" is the "great tribulation", which proceeds the gathering of "elect" (Mt 24:29-31). Israel with be first gathered by fishermen, and then by hunters (Jeremiah 16:13-16), to restore the "sons of Israel" to "their own land”.

I certainly agree with you that the gospel net gathers both the “wheat and the tares” and that both must grow together until the time of the “harvest” at which time the tares or those that will not be faithful in keeping God’s commandments will be cut off from the living and be delivered to their fate.

You must remember that Israel was not one kingdom. Judah and a few others comprised the “Kingdom of Judah”.

The “Kingdom of Israel”on the other hand comprised the other ten (10) tribes of of the “Kingdom of Israel”.

The “Kingdom of Judah” certainly were allowed under Cyrus to return to Jerusalem to rebuild that city.

You must also remember that the “Kingdom of Israel” consisting of the other “ten lost tribes” of Israel were never shown to have been gathered
With the “Kingdom of Judah”. So where are they today?

Where has the Lord taken or led them? Do the scripture’s state anything about their whereabouts? If so please show the scripture references.

I give you a little hint here. (If the scriptures declare where they will be gathered from will this also indicate from whence they were led by the Lord).

I would love to hear your full answer to the 12 questions which I previously posted.

Best regards,
RW

Revelations won
Sage

Post #58

Dear collin88x,

Deuteronomy 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

My comments: From the above it is very clear that when the tribes of Israel shall repent and turn unto the Lord that he will again gather them from wherever he has led them.

Verse 4 above is a very interesting verse suggesting that the Lord may have taken them to “the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

This gathering of the ten lost tribes of Israel has not yet been fulfilled.

Yes the tribe of Judah is currently being gathered.On May 14th 1948, David Ben-Gurion signed the Israeli Declaration of Independence. On March 3rd 2015 Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel spoke before the joint session of Congress, the following was then from his speech:

“America and Israel share a common destiny, the destiny of promised lands the cherished freedom and offer hope.

[The Jews] are no longer scattered among the nations, powerless to defend ourselves. We restored our sovereignty in our ancient home. And the soldiers in our home have boundless courage.p For the first time in 100 generations, we, the Jewish people , can defend ourselves, this is why, as Prime Minister of Israel, I can promise you: Even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand!

Are there many more facscinationg scriptures relating to the “lost ten tribes of Israel and their spectacular time of restoration?

The following from a bible Dictionary is very interesting:

Since their captivity [the Lost Ten Tribes] have never yet returned to their homeland, but extensive promises and prophecies speak of the time when they of the “north countries” shall return when they are ready to obey the gospel. The gathering of the lost tribes is to be a more spectacular event than the children of Israel coming out of Egypt in Moses’ day .

Best regards,
RW

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #59

Revelations won wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:08 am Dear collin88x,

Deuteronomy 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
How can you say that when I have written a post directly addressing this?
HERE : viewtopic.php?p=1098576#p1098576

Revelations won
Sage

Post #60

Dear JW,

While I might agree that the Tribe of Judah was allowed to return to the land of their inheritance bye Cyrus, who also funded the rebuilding of the temple at that time. You need to remember the it was the tribe of Judah who returned.

Where are the driven and let by the Lord?

From whence shall they return?

Can you show clear evidence and identify each and every one of these ten tribes and when they are restored and give the individual inheritances which the Lord God of Israel has given them?

The tribe of Judah is not the full house of Israel.

Let's hear your full documentation wherein each of these other ten tribes have been restored to their respective home lands designated by the Lord God of Israel.

kind regards,
RW