Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Science/Religion Relationship

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi all friends after two or three years I came back.
I was a silly person more than now.
I was traying a lot for convincing all to be the truest religion/belief.
But I understood that the most important is debating between the Theism and atheism.

Well;
We want share here our studies which show the Science confirms the Religion and the Religion verifies the Science.

First of all we quote a Hadith from a- religious man, Imam Ja'far asSadiq(pbuh):
...In the future come a time which the scientists divide the hair several lots.. and that time the Science is very powerful.. then that time the scientists confirm the Ahadith(sayings of the messengers of God) through the Science!

I created this post since I saw too many concepts about Galaxies, UFOs, Aliens, and etc...
More of religious people dislike and hate those concepts because think those are against the Religion and deny The God!!
But I show you here that those make us believers more than before!!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Reason of Gravity of Earth Vs Moon

Post #21

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 14 by Wyvern]
Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 102 by Burninglight]

in the thread Anti-Christ 's details/signs/description:
The Thread: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 729#727729

And connection between Hadith and Science:

This is https://goo.gl/images/jwY12Q orbiting satellite around earth that seems
  • * it goes in depth of sea and comes from earth
    * distance between it's ears is several mills
    * speak with loud voice[frequency]
    * it's speed is like speed of sun around the earth
    * has only one eye between his forehead
    * his tail[LNB] has several melodies[channels]
    * tells O' people look at me!
    * it's brainless
    * it mixes Truth with untruth[all channels side together]
An other example:
https://goo.gl/images/5SRvz3
Drawings on the dollar!
  • * shine one-eyed
    * mount
I invite you to see these amazing posts about these personalities:
[Youtube][/youtube]

WAIT...! WAIT...! .....WAYITT...!!

How it is that the Satellite 's face is always toward the earth!?
Well,
For the same reasoning the Moon is too!
And we always see only one side of that!

Ahaaa owkay!!
Maybe it's the reasoning for Gravity of Earth and NOT about the Moon!!

Means as i mentioned before, many scientists took us astray

And the degree/power of Gravitation of any Planet depends on it's own speed of Rotation[around itself]!!
Not an internal energy!!

Just an OPINION!

The scientists of Geography should test my theory on the Crossword and analyze around's answers and check the correctness

See the Crossword here:
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 469#926469
:study:
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Scientists' universe Vs Religion's Multiverse! Watch tha

Post #22

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 18 by Yusef]

Hevo all deav fviends,
Till now means about 2 o'clock i got the pictures[rooster, rock, sea, ring, desert,...] from google, and edited them in the Adobe Photoshop, then created a new text file for the narration as PSD file, then took them to the Adobe Premiere pro and i'm sleepy..
May God Help me complete that till the next friday..

Well,
Know you now this Hadith and enjoy while I make the clip simply and public, then add something again public then again add something and public..
It's the better than when I imagine many additional details and don't have free time and at all withdraw that haha
Because the first i decide write that, then my soul tells me:
well, if you want to share this Hadith, well, add their pictures under each parts of the Hadith!
Then tells: now that you wanna add pictures, well write their authors under photos too!
Then tells: now that you wanna....., well, compile those to a Gif animation!
Then tells: ...add a mysterious music for that!!
Then tells: ..write that in 3 languages!!
Then: ..make it's Audio, Dolby 5.1
Then: ...add this address under that..
Then again and again additional details... while i think and guess don't have any free time or patience for that and withdraw haha..

Well,
Qur'an 69:7
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them].
Shi'a Hadith
The 5th Omam, Muhammad Al-Baghir(pbuh) said: "..this is about the Science, and these are 4 from olden:
  • * Noah
    * Abraham
    * Moses
    * Jesus
and 4 of this nation:
  • * Muhammad
    * Ali
    * Hassan
    * Hussain

again LOGARITHMIC answers of the CROSSWORD

Yusef wrote: ........
.......* the Dark Air to the "Thora"
And knowledge of human is stopped on that!
>>As God SayS in Qur'an (Taha 6)
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth and what is between them and what is under the Thora.
O' FOOL ARROGANT SCIENTISTS! THIS IS THE THING YOU THINK IS WHOLE UNIVERSE!!
The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.A) said: "...even if the Knowledge there be in the Thoraya, then people from land of Persia will access to that.."[/voilet]
Imam 8th Ar-Ridha(pbuh): "all planets/stars/galaxies are within the first heaven"
* the Thora to the First Heaven!
* the first to the second
* the second to third.....
* the same comparison up to the Seventh Heaven!!!

*the 7th Heaven to the Sea that is hidden from creatures of Earth
Torah/Genesis 1:6-7
6 And God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.� 7 And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Scientists' universe Vs Religion's Multiverse! Watch tha

Post #23

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 18 by Yusef]

OT/1 Kings/8
27 “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you; how much less this house that I have built!
  • Well, this is an other verification too. And other step in completing the Crossword. That Prophet Solayman(pbuh) shows Greatness Of The Greatest. The same thing we quoted in the previous posts..

25 Now therefore, O LORD, God of Israel, keep for your servant David my father what you have promised him, saying, You shall not lack a man to sit before me on the throne of Israel, if only your sons pay close attention to their way, to walk before me as you have walked before me.’
  • Well, this verse shows the same Bada' the Shi'a/Islam teaches also the Algorithm teaches! And its programming is how when you/others change a thing, then in reaction, the era timeline will be changed. Look and answer here:
    viewtopic.php?t=35216
    Look, the same command prompts of programming/Digital:
    • * IF, * And, * Or, * Nor * Therefore, * Back, * Start, * End,.....
    If you introduce The Religion to any scientist and fans of Science, then they realize quickly and even they will be able to convince/teach/explain the sayings/commandments of the Religion to you better than as you priests do to them haha. See soon how i connect this post to that post i mentioned above and how connect the timeline of the Adobe Premiere to the Algorithm and the verses of Holy Books and then see how much your mind will be opened! So much easy!
    God Willing

26 Now therefore, O God of Israel, let your word be confirmed, which you have spoken to your servant David my father.
  • Shi'a/Hadith
    ...it's possible if God Give any prediction with signs, and you'll see that signs in next generation of that person, but the prediction has put within himself. Or counter.
:study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Albert Einstein converted to Shi'a for curving the time

Post #24

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 15 by Yusef]

Curving Time / Space-Time
May the scientist Albert Einstein(r.a) was alive and would see another thing that makes him hopeful the more about his theory! And would enjoy the more...

ref:Asif ibn Barkhiya brought the throne of Bilqays for Prophet Solomon(pbuh) faster than the great Jinn!!! through curving the time:

Also living in the world Barzakh / Purgatory between this and next lifetime through stopping time!!!
ref:Barzakh / Purgatory

As there isn't any difference between one who thousands years ago has been died and one who just a minute before they the resurrection will be died!!!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

mentioning clearly Multiverse in the Religion!

Post #25

Post by Yusef »

Here you are...

The most valid narration that shows how much there is distance between

Today Scientists' Universe
  • Vs
    • The Religion's Multiverse
[Youtube][/youtube]

Don't forget pray for me the most humble servant of God..
I'm need to prayers which God Save me the humblest from any darkness :(

May God Save those all who are whom i could make this clip as my duty absolutely
Including owners of Softwares/Images/Photos/Videos/Musics...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Similarity of the phrase 'many waters' in the cosmos

Post #26

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 18 by Yusef]

again LOGARITHMIC solving s of the CROSSWORD

Yusef wrote: ........
.......* the Dark Air to the "Thora"
And knowledge of human is stopped on that!
>>As God SayS in Qur'an (Taha 6)
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth and what is between them and what is under the Thora.
O' FOOL ARROGANT SCIENTISTS! THIS IS THE THING YOU THINK IS WHOLE UNIVERSE!!
The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.A) said: "...even if the Knowledge there be in the Thoraya, then people from land of Persia will access to that.."[/voilet]
Imam 8th Ar-Ridha(pbuh): "all planets/stars/galaxies are within the first heaven"
* the Thora to the First Heaven!
* the first to the second
* the second to third.....
* the same comparison up to the Seventh Heaven!!!

*the 7th Heaven to the Sea that is hidden from creatures of Earth
Torah/Genesis 1:6-7
6 And God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.� 7 And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so.

â—„ Psalm 29:3 â–º
The voice of the LORD is on the waters: the God of glory thunders: the LORD is on many waters.
in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Yusef wrote:
Here you are...

The most valid narration that shows how much there is distance between

Today Scientists' Universe
  • Vs
    • The Religion's Multiverse

[Youtube][/youtube]

Don't forget pray for me the most humble servant of God..
I'm need to prayers which God Save me the humblest from any darkness :(

May God Save those all who are whom i could make this clip as my duty absolutely
Including owners of Softwares/Images/Photos/Videos/Musics...

â—„ Psalm 18:9 â–º
He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

18:10 â–º
And he rode on a cherub, and did fly: yes, he did fly on the wings of the wind.

18:11 â–º
He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

18:12 â–º
At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

18:13 â–º
The LORD also thundered

â—„ Psalm 104:3 â–º
Who lays the beams of his chambers in the waters: who makes the clouds his chariot: who walks on the wings of the wind

Also thanks for: Bible's Source [copy/paste]:
https://biblehub.com/commentaries/psalms/104-3.htm