Musing On The Mother - Act I

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing On The Mother - Act I

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]

{Thinking to myself}

"I wonder why folk have to argue and cannot get along and just see how we all need to work together to make this planet wholesome?"

{Pokes at the fire with staff}

"We humans are like these sparks reaching for the heavenly ones. We need some kind of poke to get us activated."

{A wolf howls in the distance}

"We are all here experiencing this planet in this universe. Yet for reasons not entirely clear, we are distracted by our arguments. Hindered by them, even to the death."

{Places another branch on the fire.}

"Perhaps the fear of our situation would be too much to bear if we learned how to focus upon it, and so we distract ourselves..."
Last edited by William on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

William
Savant

Post #51

Post by William »

Callum appears to be understanding more about the idea of why this place exists, and the part he plays within it.

The Ruru: Intimate On All Levels...You Have An Invisible Friend!

Manu Iti: Yes Callum - you are getting the gist of it...

I reach the Whole, and slide back the rock which serves as a cover for it...

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #52

Post by The Tanager »

I watch Manu Iti slide the rock back. Then, off in the distance I see a pair of eyes flash as some night animal must be in search of food. I wonder which one.

Callum: Good. So, what is beyond the gist...

William
Savant

Post #53

Post by William »

Reaching down into the Whole, I feel a package, which I gently lift. By the firelight I see I have retrieved a variety of envelopes bundled together with a silver cord.
I replace the rock over the Whole, and return to my seat.

Callum asks me what is beyond the Gist...I ponder on infinity...

The Ruru: Before The Beginning Be aware
"Express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others"
Graphic Changes - The Respect You Give and Receive - Crafted.

Manu Iti: The Heart of The Mother is where Forgiveness resides, Callum.
Restoration replaces retribution. Understanding the deep processes which have taken eons to unfold, and the part we each play in that unfolding, for we too, are aspects of The Mother. Forgiveness is The Key to The Gate. The Way is found...

The Ruru: Code

Manu Iti: The non-Judgmental Algorithm is important to the individual...it requires mindful activation.

The Ruru: On the theory of the universe having always existed GOD
Things Will Run Their Course
Overseeing Director of Operations on Earth Near
Relax
Independence From What?

Manu Iti: We are all bound in this together, and at one level, we are all the same Being.
The experience of individuality allows us to see each as 'another' - and it appears that we gravitate toward the like-minded as a way of feeling supported with our particular positions...this has its effect in the next level due to Human Belief Systems

The Ruru: Active Think About It Mind/Thought Space
You Know What I Am Saying.

Manu Iti: Forgiveness and assuming the position of non-judgmentalism has its effect - not only in the Physical Universe, but also in the Metaphysical Universe.

I look at the bundle of bound envelopes and wonder what surprises they hold...as I do, I notice a shadowy movement to my left...

Manu Iti: Well hi there my faithful friend!

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #54

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti continues to explain the view and then appears to meet an old friend. I wait for him to greet the new guest.

William
Savant

Post #55

Post by William »

Alpha Wolf has called to visit. His huge frame comes into focus as he moves towards me.

Manu Iti: It has been a long time my friend! It gladdens my heart to see you once more!

Alpha Wolf nudges himself beside me. His long black coat shines with the warm glow of the fire light. He lays himself down and stares at the fire, as I stroke his broad head.

The Ruru: Some Old Animus

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #56

Post by The Tanager »

I notice a wolf coming and laying itself down beside Manu Iti. At first I am startled, but then I remember my situation and try to calm myself down. Then I wonder if The Tanager would allow me to be eaten or maimed by this creature. He did give me the thought about the owl dying and rising, so I am not sure. Or even if The Tanager is good, what about Wiremu? Wiremu has already done some strange things, and an attack is not that far fetched to make a point. Which leads me to a series of question, although I'm not sure if they are off target from what Manu Iti has been talking about, or if I'm missing some insights he has already given. I ask anyway as the feeling of tension grows within me.

Callum: Manu Iti, I am wondering about the nature of our creator...or ultimately, of The Mother. It seems strange to me that if The Mother is this unity, then why desire to experience the separateness? Why desire to experience harm and brokenness? We rebel against those feelings and try to seek unity and love. Why go through the play? Why the need for forgiveness in the first place?

William
Savant

Post #57

Post by William »

As I listen to Callum, I am aware of an undercurrent of fear and concern in his questions and I feel empathy.
Indeed, what are the true motives of our creators, and of The Mother, and why do our creators suffer their play in separateness?
I think of The Void...

The Ruru: 10 Insights Remains Righty Oh!

Manu Iti: The requirement for forgiveness is necessary to the circumstance Callum. That is why.
Thus, the circumstance is under question, and one is left wondering why we exist in a circumstance which we presume could have been avoided...
The presumption then sets up a defense which can be used to NOT forgive, and the defense is created through judgement and the condemnation the judgement manifests.

The Ruru: T-Shirts! A Bit Of A Mouthful!

Manu Iti: Perhaps that is too complex and a story is required...

I think on an experience I went through which helped me to understand this idea more fully...

The Ruru: Sharing data, Find/Discover Department Of Complaints

Manu Iti: Once upon a time I was placed into another's experience, and found myself as a silent passenger observing the individuals life from the individuals perspective.
The individual grew up in a Christian environment but at a fairly early age he rebelled because he could not stand the nature of the story or the idea of the GOD presented through the Christian belief.
As he aged, he grew to hate that idea of GOD, and indeed, all ideas of GOD.
He tried many other things to do with attempting to find sense in the Metaphysical, and even had success in connecting with The Mother through more pagan-based rituals, but in the end he decided that it was simply 'all in his head' and a product of an over-active imagination.
In his later years, he began to obsess in his hatred of GOD - in all ideas Metaphysical - and took this hatred out on those who defended the reality of The Metaphysical.

He lived a good enough life in terms of success measured solely in materialistic thinking, and felt he was 'fighting the good fight' in trying to get others to abandon what he thought of as pointless fear-based superstitions, but the rejection of his efforts only fueled his hate and obsessiveness.

In his late years, he was ticking off his Bucket List, he went sky-diving and enjoyed it so much, that he trained to do this solo and eventually achieved his aim.
Unfortunately his very first solo dive ended in tragedy as both his main and emergency parachutes failed and his life ended when he hit the ground...

I pause as I relived the moment of impact and the events that immediately followed...

The Ruru: Reincarnation Shrug

Manu Iti: The effect was immediate for this individual. He knew with certainty that he was a dead man when his chutes did not open, and he wasn't afraid - but calmly accepting of his situation.
The moment he hit the ground, what he expected - the end of his experience as being - did not happen.

Rather, he was transported through a black void which opened up into a dot of light which then separated into many dots of light which all expanded as he felt himself moving towards the light...
With that, he realized immediately that he was still aware and experiencing existing - something he had convinced himself in his lifetime as a Human Being, was an impossible product of lowly imagination...yet here he was experiencing it anyway...he should be dead and yet he still lived.

This had the effect of triggering his rage at the realization that what he had believed had turned out not to be true, and he immediately consigned the source of his rage to the idea of GOD he had hated so unreservedly throughout most of his Human existence...

His hate-fueled contempt had the effect of instantly manifesting itself as real and unpalatable and in that, the hate took on form and function which he believed to be created by the GOD he hated, not realizing that it was his own creation he was experiencing.
As a result, his hate produced more form and function exponentially.
It was at that point that I could no longer stand being part of his experience and moved out of it to a position where I could observe him objectively.

The sight was not pretty...

The Ruru: Christianity - "a political device created for a specific purpose" ...Liminal

Manu Iti: I wondered at how this could be allowed to happen and was informed that the individual was - as we all are - an Eternal Being who had made judgments which prevented it from learning forgiveness...and the result was that its own imagination - which it had designated as superfluous - was the very engine in which produced his current situation in conjunction with its hatred and contempt and obsession which it had propagated throughout most of its experience of Human Life.

Clearly I could understand that the Being was not aware that it was the creator of its current situation, and I found it difficult to accept at first...until the realization developed in me that what the being was experiencing was indeed... just.

I wondered if it would now and forevermore be this way for the Eternal Being, or if there were some way to help it break away from its situation...the answer I received was that it was indeed possible to assist it, but that it would take a lot of time and effort and still would require the being learn forgiveness and not to be judgmental...a difficult task, given the circumstance it had unwittingly created for itself...

The Ruru: Remove the phenomena and apply science ... Glow Softly...

Manu Iti: Hopefully my story will help - at least in part - to answering your concerns Callum.

I look down at Alpha Wolf Entity, whom I have been gently stroking on his head throughout my answering Callum's question, and see that he has fallen asleep...

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #58

Post by The Tanager »

I swat at a flying animal buzzing around my ear. I almost think it whispered something audible to me. It sounded human, but the memory of what it said was instantly vacated.

Callum: This story does not seem to answer my concerns, even in part, but maybe that is my own fault. If The Mother has desired and worked towards experiencing separateness, and that this separation has then desired and worked towards experiencing the unity of The Mother, then this story makes sense. But my wonderings are about the origin of this whole situation. Why did a unity seek separation? Why did love and peace desire to experience harm and brokenness?

William
Savant

Post #59

Post by William »

In listening to Callum's response I am guided by the thought that his questions appear to be based in judgement. It is interesting to me, as I have not encountered any who have - in these circumstances - resisted understanding, to such a degree.
I find it intriguing...

Manu Iti: The story is the only thing I could think of in which I have had personal experience with that which is self created as an experience of harm and brokenness - and true separateness.
I did so in order to contrast between the idea that this universe we are experiencing - and indeed - more so - the universe that our creators are experiencing, are not truly representative of separateness and harm and brokenness. They are partial, as in, they contain elements of these things.
Whereas the story I told - the Eternal Entities predicament - is a self-created universe completely devoid of everything except harm and brokenness and separateness.
I had to give an example which I could point to, and a reason for why such a place exists.

The Ruru: Forgive Hush!

Manu Iti: We can forgive The Silence we have for our unanswered questions - questions asked because we are concerned...and therein our forgiveness, more often than not, we can gain access to a way in which to find our answers...rather than develop anger and hate through judgement, as the Eternal Being did in the story I told to you...

You ask about the source...and why - if the source was a unified wholeness - did it desire to experience not being a unified wholeness...

The Ruru: Hologram Dimensions Suppression Matrix...

Manu Iti: Let me ask you a question Callum...If you were an All Knowing Potential Creator existing alone in Wholeness, and you wanted to experience NOT knowing anything, would you create anything which would allow you to do so, if you knew that you would forevermore be lost to your true self?

Let me provide you with my answer.

"No, I would not."

Therein, if I did create such a place to experience, it must have been because I knew that I would regain full knowledge of myself at some stage while within said creation.

The Ruru: Intuitive Intelligence

Manu Iti: Therefore, since we are all indeed experiencing something created, while it might have elements about it which appear to be separate, harmful and brokenness...like that of the universe our creators are experiencing, and that which we understand for our selves...although - in this place we share now - there is no brokenness or threat...

The Ruru: Think In Terms Of Eternity - Making Up Stories -

Manu Iti: ...there is no logical reason to think that the Source-Creator would create anything to which it knows it would be forever lost within.

I pause to let The Silence speak. In that moment, no thing stirs...even the gentle breeze desists...

...After a long moment, an owl gives a solitary hoot, and The Silence is broken...

Manu Iti: Ultimately the question for all of us experiencing the Creations is - "can we forgive those things we judge to being harmful and broken and separate from our immediate understanding?"

The Ruru: Breasts... Communication List GOD doc.2

Manu Iti: As an invisible entity, through the message board, once informed Wiremu;
  • "This can work to make a satisfying world view, obviously. It will not serve you well in a debate, I am afraid."

Such are the judgments in his world...forgiveness and a non-judgmental attitude are a comfort to Wiremu, like The Mothers Milk...

The Ruru: Howdy!

I chuckle - and Alpha Wolf Entity stirs, rolling over onto his back, still fast asleep in whatever dream-world he is experiencing... he looks so cutely vulnerable...almost...

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #60

Post by The Tanager »

The wolf stirs beside Manu Iti...or is it a wolf? It begins to look like a small puppy, at least to me, asleep and kicking its paws.

Callum: I agree with you Manu Iti. If the Mother wanted to experience not knowing anything, she would only do so if she knew she would regain full knowledge at some future stage. The Tanager has not allowed me to see why the Mother would want to experience not knowing anything, though, if The Tanager even understands. That's the part that isn't making sense to me. Why would the Mother knowingly put herself in harm, brokenness, lack of knowledge, separateness?