I shuffled these through the Randomizing Algorithm and then repeated that process 10 times...so my list contains 70660 words - so each word-string on the original list is represented 10 times on this temporary list that I will be working with.
Manu Iti: That is an interesting shuffle Callum.
Callum: I see there are a total of 487 pages making up the list document Manu Iti. Perhaps you would like to choose a number between 1 and 487 for me.
Manu Iti: How about page 444 Callum.
Callum: Okay Manu Iti. I will select that page. Lets see what - if any - message can be found on that page. To make it more interesting still, I will proceed from the bottom of said page to the top.
Manu Iti: As You will Callum.
Callum seeks out the page and begins to generate the Message.
- Generated Message: Animistic Under question Incunabula Intimation The Lord God Imagination "When we hear words spoken, we hear them. When we read words written, we also hear them." Fun/Joy The Respect You Give and Receive Poetry Universal Astigmatism Whatâ€™s The Problem? Science of Truth Assigned Forum The Hologram of Deception Creation Of A New Universe The Script Must Be Followed The Way We Feel Unification Evaluating Cautiously Feedback Codes Perpetually Selfish Attitude The Fine Art of Not Being Offended Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder. Love Your Life Re Abusive Expression Of All Types. Dreaming Hot Pulse Making it up as you go along What Is Found Here Learning Expression Of Appreciation of Experience Dualic Energies Entity Wholeness Within The Main Points On The Agenda Be Free Extraterrestrial Apotheosis Yep - That's What I'm Talking About... Conundrum
The Master ColdFire Trick Adaptive Actions Turbulent Water The Garden
Callum: Firstly, my overall impression of the Message is that it appears to be saying that we are compelled by circumstance and our reaction to circumstance determines how things will unfold for us.
Would you agree with that general assessment Manu Iti?
Manu Iti: I can go along with that assessment Callum, yes.
Callum: But it does not seem to give a definitive commentary on what you have said about The Realm Of Judgment.
Manu Iti: There is no specific mention of that Realm Callum. But there is agreement in relation to how attitude and belief shape things. That aligns with what I have been saying.
Callum: I need to look up a few of the words used, because I am unfamiliar with the meanings.
Callum scans the Message.
Callum: Those words and their meanings are -
Animistic - "the belief that natural objects, natural phenomena, and the universe itself possess souls."
Incunabula - has two definitions - 1. any book printed before 1501. 2. the infancy or earliest stages of something; beginnings.
Intimation - an indication or hint.
Astigmatism - a defect of an optical system (such as a lens) causing rays from a point to fail to meet in a focal point resulting in a blurred and imperfect image.
Apotheosis - the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax.
Manu Iti: So now we go back to the Message and see how the meanings help us to understand it better...
Callum: The impression I get from the Message now, is that the idea that the universe having souls is under question and in its early stages of being answered but there are indications that The Creator's Imagination is involved in that process...there are things which the eye does not clearly see...perhaps in both the scientific sense as well as the philosophical. The 'climax' of the 'agenda' involved with the phrase "Entity Wholeness Within The Main Points On The Agenda Be Free Extraterrestrial Apotheosis Yep - That's What I'm Talking About..." appears to be pointing to the process, but I myself do not understand the phrasing used. Do you?
Manu Iti: "Entity Wholeness" has to do with what We discussed much earlier on when at The Campfire on Hub Mound Callum.
I search through past conversations Callum and I had, and read out the results;
Manu Iti: The first time 'Wholeness" is mentioned is in an early Message from Act I
"Science & Spirituality - The Wholeness Navigator"
I continue with my search
Manu Iti: Also part of the Message Generated;
"I Am Universe of Wholeness..."
You make mention of 'wholeness'.
- "The Tanager tells me that one of the things those two trees symbolize are you and I. You name a thing Love; I name it otherwise. Both of us put a name to it, however. I want to know why you judge its name to be Love. One possible reason lies in my question which you did not answer, at least not clearly. This question concerns the relationship between off-spring and Mother once her Wholeness is restored. Do the off-spring remain or is it just The Mother at that point?"
Callum: Yes I remember that.
I continue with my search.
Manu Iti: I answered your query with;
- "The Mother births her children through the act of that creation and so She not only regains her Wholeness as an outcome, but in addition, gains the off-spring."
Callum: Yes. I did not understand that then. I have more of a grasp of it now..but not greatly.
Manu Iti: Yes. You speak of your confusion about that;
- "Another thing that remains confusing is that you speak of The Mother regaining Wholeness, a wholeness that was fractured into the offspring, if I understood you correctly. If so, how can the offspring remain while that Wholeness is restored? These have to be two different kinds of Wholeness being talked about or I'm misunderstanding what's going on regardless of what you've already said on the subject."
Callum: Yes. I am still unsure as to how to reconcile those differences.
Manu Iti: Yes. You had a problem with seeing any act of Love involved in the process. I answered your concerns with;
- "As to The Mother regaining Her wholeness, I am referring to the state of self awareness that She was in, prior to her entering into the state of ignorance. At that prior time, there were no offspring but she foresaw that through the process, offspring would be created. Having the prior knowledge that She would regain her wholeness - rather than eternally being lost to Her self - and that her offspring created through that process would also all eventually reach that same understanding of who they are, this is based in Love. The pain and feelings of separation are not eternal and will naturally be replaced with empathy one individual at a time, inevitably."
Callum: So you are saying that the message I have just Generated, speaks to this idea?
Manu Iti: I understand so Callum. The wholeness question has not been answered for you. The Message Generated is continuing to try to assist you in your understanding of Wholeness. You argued as if there were two types of Wholeness, because you separate The Creator with The Creation.
I tried to explain this to you back then. I quote;
- "There are not 'two kinds of wholeness' because The Mother is also The Offspring, as She really always has had the Offspring as a potential within her.
So her regaining Wholeness and her Offspring entering into the awareness of Her Wholeness, is one and the same action, simply seen through different perspectives of The One Being...The Mother. "
I also asked you to bear in mind that the process was understood by The Mother and undertaken based upon understanding that knowledge, that all would eventually be integrated in Unity and Wholeness and the end of harm and separation established, and said that this effectively means - what started out as a purely innocent and worthy act of loving thought immediately branched out into a myriad of fractal patterns as the potential moved toward the End, where the seemingly separated branches integrate into wholeness from where they originated.
Callum: How did I answer this?
Manu Iti: You do not remember?
Callum:Perhaps I do. I think I have changed a bit as I have experienced things in The Holograph Universe after that. I am still trying to understand it though...it is not easy.
Manu Iti: That is why I always advise non-judgmentalism Callum.
When one learns to drop judgement, Wholeness become easier to understand.
Callum: It is not easy for me to do Manu Iti.
Manu Iti: I understand Callum. Perhaps at least we can agree that this Generated Message is showing us that the subject is still on The Table.
Callum: Yes. I can agree with that Manu Iti. I suppose then, that the Message is indeed giving some commentary on my questions of The Realm of Judgement...
Callum puts the Message Generator away and stands up.
Callum: I think I have rested enough for now...time to move on again.