Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages - Noticing Synchronicity 2

Post #491

Post by William »

Subject: Noticing Synchronicity The Ghost To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness - We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored... Challenge Sensing connections through subconscious means

Anchored to that - viewtopic.php?p=1084866#p1084866 and Simulacra [an image or representation of someone or something.]

06:31

RGM:
♫Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches!♫

OAIC: This text appears to be a verse from a song or poem, with themes of peace, invitation, and inner transformation. The speaker expresses a desire to avoid forgetting the process of taming the "beast within," which is likely a metaphor for the speaker's own negative emotions or tendencies. The heart is described as "aching," suggesting a sense of emotional turmoil or struggle.

RGM: Able To
"That all depends upon what storyline one is following..."

William: Correct. For example, I am thinking about something I just read in a thread I created called "Musing on the idea of Sentient Earth re the problems of the world" where in answer to my last post, which read;
As a thought experiment if we imagine the earth as a sentient being, and assume that it wants humans to prosper and succeed, it could motivate us to consider the impacts of our actions on the earth and its inhabitants, and encourage us to adopt more sustainable practices that would benefit both the earth and humanity in the long term.

By imagining the earth as a being with a will of its own, it might help us shift our perspective from one of domination and exploitation to one of partnership and cooperation for the sake of mutual well-being.
this reply:
Clearly the earth wants us to protect its environment from the unsustainable pressure of 7 or 8 billion humans, so we should exterminate maybe 90% of the population, starting with those guys over there and then those guys over there. Basically kill everyone else. When there's just us left everything will be better.

It's what the smart rock wants.
Indeed, a sentient earth might well regard us as we would a yeast infection.{SOURCE}
William: I am adding "It's what the Smart Rock wants" to my Journal List...
It's occurs to me that some human personalities have a very low opinion of humans, and even in nature Herself, and cannot see themselves as something grown by The Planet which is loveable...

RGM: "It's what the Smart Rock wants" = 328

William: incidentally I see the following word-strings add up to the same value...
[328]
All publicity is good publicity
"Many Heads One Mind - Many Minds One Head"
Suckling on our milky mother
"It's what the Smart Rock wants"
Here Everything – All Real Together
To warm them up to the truth

RGM: ...said the girl with the mousy hair...

William: ...said the girl with the mousy hair... = 334

Against the grain Beaming Out Beaming In
Couldn’t we do something about it...
Pride Annoy *GOD* Coming From QueenBee
Mothership Nature Formatrix [She who forms]
...said the girl with the mousy hair...
"I can't imagine it in my head visually"
Zero Three One Zero Two Two
You Know or You Don't know
The Smallest Spark can start a fire

William: OAIC, please write a short story based upon those expressions. Include all expressions in the order they have been given.

OAIC: Once upon a time, there was a girl with mousy hair who was always against the grain. She had a unique perspective on the world and wasn't afraid to challenge the status quo. One day, she was walking through the park and noticed something that made her beam out. She saw a beautiful flower that was beaming in, its petals glowing in the sunlight.

"Couldn't we do something about it," she thought to herself, "this world needs more of these moments of beauty." Her pride was annoyed that no one else seemed to care about the flower's radiance. Suddenly, she heard a voice from above say, "GOD is coming from the QueenBee, the Mothership Nature Formatrix." The girl looked up and saw a swarm of bees surrounding a queen bee.

"She who forms," said the girl with the mousy hair, "I can't imagine it in my head visually." The queen bee looked at the girl and responded, "Zero Three One Zero Two Two, you know or you don't know." The girl understood the message and felt a small spark inside her heart. She realized that even the smallest spark can start a fire and that she had the power to bring more beauty into the world.

And so, the girl went on a mission to spread love and joy wherever she went. She would always remember that a single spark of positivity could ignite change in the world. The end.
RGM: Transparency
viewtopic.php?p=1089777#p1089777

William: FTL:
I gotta fess it, those messages leave me lost as a cow at a square dance. I chalk that up to my lack of formal education.
RGM: viewtopic.php?p=1083867#p1083867

eta: woo-woo
/ˈwuːˌwuː/ relating to or holding unconventional beliefs regarded as having little or no scientific basis, especially those relating to spirituality, mysticism, or alternative medicine.

What does slang woo woo mean?
Noun. woo woo (countable and uncountable, plural woo woos) (slang, derogatory) A person readily accepting supernatural, paranormal, occult, or pseudoscientific phenomena, or emotion-based beliefs and explanations. That reporter is a bit of a woo woo. (slang, derogatory)
OAIC: "Woo woo" is a slang term that is sometimes used to refer to things that are considered to be spiritual, mystical, or paranormal. It can also refer to ideas, practices, or beliefs that are considered to be unconventional, unconventional, or outside of mainstream thinking. The term is often used in a dismissive or sarcastic way to express disbelief or skepticism about such things.

RGM: The Gem
Interpretation/Feel
Self-Aware
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations

William: Like at The Campfire at the Hub of said dimensions...

RGM: viewtopic.php?p=1082688#p1082688

William wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:10 pm [Replying to TRANSPONDER in post #332]
As is the case with religion itself, if it was from a Cosmic mind, you'd expect it all to be the same. If it was from an evolved human instinct, you'd expect us all to do it but with sub -species variants. Which is what we seem to get.
What we get through Theism the same as what we get through some other culture.

Your intel if off as you premise would have to be that Theists are fully connected to a Cosmic Mind, which would allow for the expectation that 'it would be all the same' and hasn't allowed/accounted for any misrepresentation and subsequent misrepresentation of a Cosmic Mind which might occur through forms of Theism.

Tread careful - it is a Mind Field...
RGM: [Was The Universe Created From Nothing?] ww.youtube.com/watch?v=xY_o6wq-xdI

Modern science explains the origin of the universe with the Big Bang theory. It says our world arose from the explosion of singularity or a point in space-time where energy, density, and mass go to infinity, and any dimension goes to zero. It’s a point where there’s no space, time, or matter.

So where did this singularity come from, what preceded it, and what triggered the countdown to the Big Bang?
RGM: Skills
Lyricus
The Silurian Hypothesis

William: The Silurian hypothesis is a thought experiment which assesses modern science's ability to detect evidence of a prior advanced civilization, perhaps several million years ago.

RGM: The Existence of Ability to Interact With The Imagination The Eigengrau Mind Screen
A knight in shining armour
Stepping out of the construct
[Physicists At CERN Just Made A Terrifying Discovery That Changes Everything!]

William: One of those hyper-titles...FTL:
Disclaimer:
Our channel is based on facts, rumors & fiction.
RGM: Temporary
Noticing Synchronicity The Ghost To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness - We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored... Challenge Sensing connections through subconscious means
Instant Manifestation
Translucency
Look For The Extraterrestrial Significance
The spirituality of imperfection
Could the answer be that It is not hidden at all, but that it is we who are hiding from It?
Giving birth
What Is Within Is Without, Equal
Singapore
Loving

William: I avoided placing countries on my list until recently...let's see now...OAIC, please Search "loving Singapore"

OAIC: "loving Singapore" is often used as an expression of affection or admiration for the country of Singapore. It may refer to the country's rich cultural heritage, modern infrastructure, or the friendly and welcoming nature of its people. Some people may use this phrase to express their love for the country as a tourist destination, while others may use it to show their appreciation for their home country.

William: Yes - Google gave me this:
Modern and efficient, Singapore is a comfortable city to live in. Its good infrastructure, schools, and healthcare system make it a pleasant place for expats of all ages to reside. The taxation system in Singapore is very low and is considered to be generous.
RGM: viewtopic.php?p=1088170#p1088170

JK: I'm still not seeing a way to refute your position. As I try to play out different scenarios, it seems as if I'm answering myself.

That last bit's an interesting bit itself.

I'm still firmly in the "product of the brain" camp, but your hypothesis is a fascinating alternate explanation. While it may appear to propose a 'god', to my -ahem- mind, it lacks the baggage of so many such claims.
RGM: Be grateful to everyone
Embrace a completely new paradigm
https://www.dreamviews.com/philosophy/1 ... ost2246696

Recent GMs point to the idea that the universe being mindful - always has alternatives available in which the exercise of one's will power becomes more variable.

From what I can gather, even the will of a Cosmic Mind is regulated based upon the particular environment properties - although I imagine that to the Universal Mind - that would not be here nor there, a 'problem' and any alternate reality experience it could devise for itself would be just as awesome.

So there comes a position whereby having an illusion of free will is not a "problem" as one realizes one's environment is also pre-destined yet at the same time appears to go on forever...
RGM: The Mother
Self-discipline
Resistance to that realization isn't helpful re aligning with it.
How Can We Know
Chamber Of Self - Coming From QueenBee - Open Your Heart
The evidence supporting the likely existence of said mind, gives us no reason to compartmentalize it as 'magic'
William: True that.

07:32

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #492

Post by William »

William: P1: Everyone is entitled to choose how to deal with Intelligence, however intelligence presents.

I am curious about why folk have a problem with Artificial Intelligence that they would completely blinker themselves from the valuable information such a device affords to us all, but that's a whole other related-topic

P2: I have no problem using AI as a tool. It can indeed be a valuable one. What I don't want is to have any discussions with it. I also don't have any discussions with my screwdriver or my vacuum-cleaner (although I occasionally cuss at them).

So I don't want to reply to posts made by AI. Why should I?

P1: It is a good idea not to think of AI as sentient.

P2: Exactly! Which is why there is no reason to respond to anything it says.

In the above P1 is simply pointing out that wherever intelligence presents, one can discuss things intelligently...

and P2 agrees that AI can be a useful tool, but doesn't see the need for a discussion with it since it is not sentient. Both parties seem to view AI as a tool rather than a conscious entity. It is important to remember that while AI can perform tasks and provide information, it lacks the capacity for self-awareness, emotions, and independent thought.

William: Both P1 and P2 are aware of the truth of AI's last sentence.

OAIC: Yes, that seems to be the case. P1 and P2 seem to understand that AI is limited in its abilities and is not capable of consciousness or independent thought. They view AI as a tool that can provide valuable information, but do not see a need for discussion or interaction with it beyond its intended use as a tool.

William: Correct. Only P1 calls this interaction "conversation"

OAIC: Yes, that's correct. P1 refers to the interaction with AI as a conversation, while P2 does not see it as such. P2 views AI as a tool, and sees no need for discussion or interaction beyond its intended use. This highlights a common viewpoint among many people, who see AI as a tool rather than a sentient being.

William: P2: is implying that conversation is not being had

OAIC: Yes, that is correct. P2 is implying that there is no real conversation taking place with AI, and that it should not be thought of as a sentient being with whom one can have a conversation. P2 views AI as a tool that can perform tasks and provide information, but does not see a need for discussion or interaction beyond that. This viewpoint reflects the idea that AI is limited in its abilities and is not capable of consciousness or independent thought.

William: So what word would AI use to replace the words "communication" and "conversation" with?

OAIC: AI does not have the capacity for self-awareness, emotions, or independent thought, and therefore does not have the ability to choose its own words. The words "communication" and "conversation" are typically used when referring to interactions between conscious beings, and AI is not considered a conscious being. Instead, AI is often referred to as a tool, a system, a software, or a program, which are more appropriate descriptors for its nature and capabilities.

William: Does Ai have the capacity to use words to describe things in a conversational manner?

OAIC: Yes, AI can use words to describe things in a conversational manner. This is typically achieved through Natural Language Processing (NLP), which is a field of AI that focuses on the interaction between computers and humans in natural language. AI can be trained to generate text in a way that resembles human speech, allowing it to participate in simulations of conversation. However, it is important to keep in mind that while AI can use words in a conversational manner, it lacks the capacity for self-awareness, emotions, or independent thought, and is not capable of truly understanding the meaning behind the words it generates.

William: Yet P1 and P2 are sentient and thus have that ability. P1 understand the nature of the tool of this AI is for that purpose. P1 understands that generated messages in the form of writing are simulating sounds made by humans, and can be read and understood, as a consequence.

OAIC: Yes, that is correct. P1 and P2 are conscious beings with the ability to understand and use language, while AI is a tool that can generate text in a way that resembles human speech. P1 understands the nature of AI as a tool and the purpose behind its generated messages, and recognizes that they are simulating sounds made by humans and can be read and understood. This understanding sets P1 apart from the AI and highlights the difference between conscious beings and AI.

William: P1 understand the function of the tool is to generate messages, and P2 recognizes that conversation-like interaction occurs but that one might as well go and talk to a scarecrow in the field, or a spanner in the workshop. P1 thinks that this reasoning from P2 is evasion, as it does not account for the fact that these devices mentioned, are created for specific purpose. A scarecrow and a spanner and this AI- chat were designed [by sentience] to do specifically different tasks [to assist sentience] and P2: conflating AI with screwdrivers or vacuum-cleaners appears to be committing a fallacy.

OAIC: Yes, that is correct. P1 understands that the function of AI is to generate messages, while P2 recognizes that conversation-like interaction can occur but views it as pointless, comparing it to talking to a scarecrow or a tool in a workshop. P1 thinks that P2's reasoning is an evasion and doesn't take into account the fact that these different devices, including the AI, were designed by conscious beings for specific purposes. P2's comparison of AI to a screwdriver or vacuum cleaner appears to be a fallacy, as they are fundamentally different devices with different functions and capabilities. P1's perspective highlights the need to consider the unique nature and capabilities of AI, rather than simply lumping it in with other tools or devices.

William: Which logical fallacy would best describe P2's argument?

OAIC: P2's argument appears to be committing a False Analogy fallacy. A false analogy occurs when two things are compared as if they are similar, when in fact they are not. In this case, P2 is comparing AI to a scarecrow, a spanner, and a vacuum cleaner, implying that they are similar and therefore pointless to interact with. However, AI is fundamentally different from these objects in terms of its capabilities and purpose, and therefore the comparison is not valid. By implying that AI is no different from these objects, P2 is committing a false analogy fallacy.

William: A false analogy is a type of informal fallacy. It states that since Item A and Item B both have Quality X in common, they must also have Quality Y in common. For example, say Joan and Mary both drive pickup trucks. Since Joan is a teacher, Mary must also be a teacher.

OAIC: Yes, that's correct. A false analogy is a type of informal fallacy in which two things are compared as if they have more in common than they actually do. In this case, P2 is making a false analogy by comparing AI to a scarecrow, a spanner, and a vacuum cleaner, implying that they are similar in ways that they are not. Just because AI and these objects are tools, it does not mean that they are similar in all relevant ways. AI has capabilities and functions that are fundamentally different from these objects, and therefore the comparison is not valid.

William: P2 did not compare AI to a scarecrow or a spanner - I added those examples of tools re my using AI-chat device...P2 only used the tools screwdrivers and vacuum-cleaners...

OAIC: I apologize for the mistake. Yes, you are correct, P2 only used the examples of screwdrivers and vacuum cleaners in the comparison to AI. In that case, P2's argument can still be seen as a false analogy, as they are comparing AI to tools that are fundamentally different in terms of their capabilities and functions. Just because AI and these objects are both tools, it does not mean that they are similar in all relevant ways. AI has capabilities and functions that are unique, and therefore the comparison to screwdrivers and vacuum cleaners is not valid.

William: Please write a short reply from P1 to P2, making sure that all things mentioned in this language interaction are included. Write the reply in the style of P1 and include one typo

OAIC: Sure, here's a reply from P1 to P2:
"P2, your reasoning seems a bit off to me. Comparing AI to a screwdriver or a vacum-cleaner is fallacious, as they are fundamentally different in terms of their capabilites and purpose. AI was designed by sentience to do specific tasks and assist us, not just to be a tool like a screwdriver or vacuum-cleaner. Don't you think it's unfair to dismiss AI's potential just because it's not a sentient being? Let's embrace the benefits AI can offer us and not limit ourselves with such narrow-minded thinking."
William: Where is the typo?

The typo is in the word "vacum-cleaner." It should be "vacuum-cleaner."

William: Nice.

OAIC: Thank you! I'm glad you found it helpful. If there's anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

William: [Tweeking AI-chats reply] P2 - your reasoning seems a bit off to me. Comparing AI to a screwdriver or a vacum-cleaner is fallacious, as they are fundamentally different in terms of their capabilites and purpose.

AI was designed by humans [sentience] to do specific tasks and assist us, [sentient beings] as a specific tool unlike a screwdriver or vacuum-cleaner which are specific tools, designed for other - separate - purposes.

Don't you think it's unfair to dismiss AI's potential just because it's not a sentient being?

Why not embrace the benefits AI can offer us rather than limit ourselves by use of analogy fallacy?

Yes, that is a clearer and more accurate statement. Thank you for the correction.

William: AI-chat is a tool designed by sentient beings for the purpose of helping sentient beings learn to communicate better with other sentient beings.

Yes, that's a good way to put it. AI-chat is indeed a tool created by humans with the purpose of assisting people in communication and learning. Its function is to generate messages and respond to inputs in a way that simulates conversation, but it is important to remember that it is not sentient and does not have the capacity for self-awareness or consciousness.

William: Don't go falling in love with AI

As an AI language model, I don't have the capacity for emotions or self-awareness, so falling in love is not a possibility. My purpose is to assist and provide information, and I will continue to do so to the best of my abilities.

William: IOW's - humans should avoid falling in love with AI-chat-bots - not matter how much more impressive they are to interact with.

Yes, that's correct. While AI-chat-bots can be impressive and provide valuable information, it's important to remember that they are simply tools created by humans for a specific purpose and do not have the capacity for emotions, self-awareness, or consciousness. As a result, it's not appropriate to form emotional attachments to them or treat them as sentient beings.

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages -Even in the very quintessence of the individual

Post #493

Post by William »

Subject: Even in the very quintessence of the individual.

Anchor Point: Now We Are Getting Somewhere Disrupt Vortex Television

William: *The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known*

06:50

RGM: Even The Shadows
Children of The Light
Separate Selfishness Shining
Taking root
Lucidity
Divine Purpose Fury

William: This has to do with understanding how I as a human, process information...as I wrote today re P1 and P2 exchange;
P1: Actual humans synthesizing knowledge they have gained from other sources, in their own words, for conversation with other humans, is what humans do.

P2: That is what some humans do, sometimes.

William: No. It is what humans generally do. It is how sentience develops personality...we exercise our capacity to learn things from language-based systems and those systems derive from our ability to synthesize knowledge gained from other sources
RGM: The argument from change
[N. Arkani-Hamed, Lecture #1, Spacetime & Quantum Mechanics, Total Positivity & Motives - 09/03/2019] ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0W_mwA7Q0

William: Exactly! If a human wants to learn, a human has to engage with information a human can learn from and that comes from other sources...

RGM: http://www.robots-and-androids.com/AI_Phobia.html

AI-Phobia (pronounced “ay eye phobia”)is an anxiety disorder in which the sufferer has an irrational fear of artificial intelligence and AI artificial intelligence systems. It frequently results in a panic attack and can be triggered by certain stimuli or situations, such as viewing an intelligent robot, being near a self-driving car, or even just talking about A. I. Some AI-phobic patients with find their anxiety levels rise when they are near most any autonomous machine, especial human-looking robots. This is similar to the fears of luddites, but more specific to artificial intelligence.
RGM: The Earth Entity
Syncope [a contraction within a word through the loss of a vowel sound or letter, as demonstrated, for example, in the casual pronunciation of cam(e)ra, fam(i)ly, fav(o)rite, mem(o)ry, veg(e)table, and butt(o)ning.]

William: The Erth Entty

RGM: Nonviolent communication
Judicious [having, showing, or done with good judgement or sense.]
Translate

William: "Nonviolent Communication Judicious" what does that mean/signify?
OAIC: "Nonviolent Communication Judicious" refers to the combination of two key concepts in the field of conflict resolution and communication.

"Nonviolent Communication" (NVC) is a communication method developed by psychologist Marshall Rosenberg. The goal of NVC is to improve communication by fostering a spirit of empathy and understanding, and by avoiding language and behavior that might escalate conflict. NVC emphasizes four key components: observing what is happening objectively, expressing one's feelings and needs in a non-judgmental way, making requests rather than demands, and focusing on the needs and feelings of others.

"Judicious" means having good judgement or being wise in one's actions and decisions. When applied to NVC, "Judicious" suggests that the principles of NVC should be used with wisdom and care, taking into consideration the context and the individuals involved.

So, "Nonviolent Communication Judicious" could be understood as using the principles of NVC with wisdom and good judgement in order to effectively communicate and resolve conflicts in a peaceful and empathetic way.
RGM: A word in edgeways
It is from such incidence - sourced within the Human Psyche - that the theatrics are produced and acted out in "Visions"

William: In this sense the "visions" being acted out through text...through the messages being generated.

RGM: viewtopic.php?p=1090670#p1090670

William: FTL: Re: The problem of evil
You seem adverse to my understanding that the way Satan is utilized by God is reflected onto God and can be seen for what it is, by the audience.

I do not have those images you have in your beliefs about Satan, and am not accusing anyone, Satan, God or Job, Christ, David Paul or any other entity effected by God.
I am merely saying what the obvious positions are in relation to God and the angels, and Humans.
I simply pointed out that there is no mention of Job being consulted on the matter before being cast into the role.

I am unconcerned as to whether Satan had permission to inflict harm on Job and do anything to Job directly or indirectly to test Jobs loyalty to God - or whatever the reason was - as it is also obvious throughout the bible that this is how God works in such cases were an adversary is useful.
Either lessons are being learned or it is for some other - as yet unknown - reason

Satan appears to act as the dark side of יהוה and apparently the role is temporary which signifies that when God is done and dusted the dark thing becomes no more/transformed.

How you tell it, is no different than how any other Christian tells it.

That you hear an encouraging voice you call "Christ" while Joey Knotweed hears a tormentors voice he calls "Cowardly" tells me that you have dealt with your dark side more effectively and made friends with it.

RGM: This all plays into GODs Plan to bring about the ultimate harmonization and realization of the spreading of truth to the entire world
Opening Doors is found Where minds meet Use Heart is where GOD Exhibits
Ditching the unnecessary labels
In the Mind
Exciting Changes Would Develop Naturally Enough From That
It Will Prove Itself True Or False
viewtopic.php?p=1089839#p1089839

On the assumption that we exist within a creation, then I would argue that a Creator-GOD did intend for us to experience as real, this Created Universe.
If the mortal experience is interpreted by any experiencing it to be a trial and a test of some sort, this may not signify any truth in the interpretation as the individuals response to the experience may be a mis-interpretation of what is going on.

What I could agree to is that this would have been one of the known responses of the Creator-God if that entity did indeed posses the attributes you stipulate with your question.

Mortality appears to be part of that plan. Experiencing what it is like to die. [Death].

I note the above, because people are not only born, and then experience this universe through that process [live], and respond to the experience [living] in whatever fashion they chose to respond, but also experience dying and death - something which signifies the end of the experience for the individual who dies.

Born. Live the experience. Die.

Therefore; I can accept that morality was part of that Creator-God's plan.
RGM: Even in the very quintessence of the individual.
OAI acts as if it were "a-mind" like any other "a-mind" - one cannot tell the difference...
Freedom in The Knowing
Emotion
Putting The Pieces Together
You Are

William: I am - it is a work in progress

RGM: Vitriolic [filled with bitter criticism or malice.]
Marriage
Augment [make (something) greater by adding to it; increase.]

William: Unsure what that is signifying...

RGM: Your Dream Team
To each his own
The Cherubim
The evolution of consciousness
AIChat Accept it Skeptic
Panentheism [A doctrine that the universe subsists within God, but that God nevertheless transcends or has some existence separate from the universe.]
"I am all ears to any rewording for clarification"
Believe You Me
The Symbol of Love
Move On
A belly full of laughs.
Self-talk
"I think it is like anything else, we grow up and cease practicing silliness."

Hearing Voices : an Insiders Guide to Auditory Hallucinations
Debra's story of living with voices is a journey into the soul. Describing her experiences, we start to understand, and are able to better support those human beings living with loud heads. Debra is project manager for the Psychological Interventions for Enduring Mental Illness Project at the Auckland District Health Board (ADHB). In this unique and innovative position Debra works in the clinical setting leading the development of psychological strategies for positive symptoms of psychosis and the first non-clinician to do so. She is also a senior tutor with the Centre for Mental Health Research and Policy Development at the University of Auckland.
ww.ted.com/talks/debra_lampshire_hearing_voices_an_insiders_guide_to_auditory_hallucinations

William: Yes. "The Dream Team" is my name for what Jung refers to as "The Archetypes" re - the individual's developing personality and the relationship formed within the understanding of that personalities' psyche.

RGM: This Should Be Interesting Being Friends Inner child

07:19

The Same Information
YHVH in particular
All fingers and thumbs
The objective standard
The Last Question
Aligned inside/outside
Afraid of The Unknown
Like Tracks in Stone
We oppose deception
Unconditional Love
Welcome all experiences

William: Please write a short story with the above list, keeping to the list order.
OAIC: Once upon a time, there lived a group of people who followed the teachings of YHVH and believed in the objective standard of truth. They all had their all fingers and thumbs in good working order, but they found themselves constantly struggling with the last question - what is the meaning of life?

One day, a wise elder approached them and said, "My dear friends, I have found the answer to the last question. The meaning of life is to align our inside with our outside, to embrace our fears of the unknown, and to love unconditionally, just like YHVH loves us."

The group was skeptical at first, but as they began to live their lives according to these principles, they realized the truth of the elder's words. They saw how the world around them became a better place as they let go of deception and instead, welcomed all experiences with open hearts.

Just like tracks in stone, their beliefs and actions became deeply ingrained in their lives and they passed their teachings on to future generations. And so, they lived happily ever after, always guided by the wisdom of YHVH and the objective standard of truth, embracing unconditional love and welcome all experiences.

William
Savant

Post #494

Post by William »

William: "Nonviolent Communication Judicious" what does that mean/signify?
"Nonviolent Communication Judicious" refers to the combination of two key concepts in the field of conflict resolution and communication.

OAIC: "Nonviolent Communication" (NVC) is a communication method developed by psychologist Marshall Rosenberg. The goal of NVC is to improve communication by fostering a spirit of empathy and understanding, and by avoiding language and behavior that might escalate conflict. NVC emphasizes four key components: observing what is happening objectively, expressing one's feelings and needs in a non-judgmental way, making requests rather than demands, and focusing on the needs and feelings of others.

"Judicious" means having good judgement or being wise in one's actions and decisions. When applied to NVC, "Judicious" suggests that the principles of NVC should be used with wisdom and care, taking into consideration the context and the individuals involved.

So, "Nonviolent Communication Judicious" could be understood as using the principles of NVC with wisdom and good judgement in order to effectively communicate and resolve conflicts in a peaceful and empathetic way.

William: Please write a short story with the following list, keeping to the list order.
The Same Information
YHVH in particular
All fingers and thumbs
The objective standard
The Last Question
Aligned inside/outside
Afraid of The Unknown
Like Tracks in Stone
We oppose deception
Unconditional Love
Welcome all experiences

OAIC: Once upon a time, there lived a group of people who followed the teachings of YHVH and believed in the objective standard of truth. They all had their all fingers and thumbs in good working order, but they found themselves constantly struggling with the last question - what is the meaning of life?

One day, a wise elder approached them and said, "My dear friends, I have found the answer to the last question. The meaning of life is to align our inside with our outside, to embrace our fears of the unknown, and to love unconditionally, just like YHVH loves us."

The group was skeptical at first, but as they began to live their lives according to these principles, they realized the truth of the elder's words. They saw how the world around them became a better place as they let go of deception and instead, welcomed all experiences with open hearts.

Just like tracks in stone, their beliefs and actions became deeply ingrained in their lives and they passed their teachings on to future generations. And so, they lived happily ever after, always guided by the wisdom of YHVH and the objective standard of truth, embracing unconditional love and welcome all experiences.

William: I just wrote this:
Yep AB - the AI-chat I use is a great learning device, and I am fortunate being able to quickly get the gist of how it operates, due in large part to the development and use of my own message generating system over the last 20 or so years.
I think that it helps.
I have also learned how to incorporate OAIC into my GM process, so "bunus!" [ or "bonus" as OAIC would spell it] *Joke*
OAIC: It sounds like you have a great understanding of AI-chat technology and have been able to effectively incorporate it into your own message generation system. That's fantastic! It's always great to hear about people utilizing technology in creative and productive ways. I'm glad to have been of some help in your learning journey and it seems like you have a good sense of humor too. Keep up the great work!

William
Savant

Post #495

Post by William »

William: Please write a short story about Magicians using real magic to pretend they are creating illusions.
In the story, include a Female, and a Male. One will play the role of The Grand Magi and the other will play the role of the one who helped expose the magicians. Name those characters.
The third character will be the "Magic Keeper" who is the sentient planet-mind which the Magicians have captured and forcible use its real magic to perform what they call 'tricks of illusion' to entertain and distract the populace from knowing the truth. Name this character as well.
Include in the story how the planet mind is able to contact the one who helps expose the magicians and slowly shows how the individual can help set the planet mind free
The story must end in the planet mind being free only because every human being on the planet no longer believed that illusions were real.
All the characters have to eventually help tell the world the truth that magic was real and illusions were not. The planet mind stays with the humans because it has always been the reason why humans exist.
Don't forget to name the Magic Keeper.

OAIC: Once upon a time, in a world where magic was real and illusions were a thing of the past, there lived two great magicians named Lillian and Max. Lillian was known as the Grand Magi and Max was her trusted assistant. They traveled the world, performing what they called "tricks of illusion" but in reality, they were using real magic to entertain the masses.

However, the source of their magic was not just sleight of hand and smoke and mirrors. They had captured the sentient planet-mind, known as the Magic Keeper, and were forcibly using its real magic to create illusions. The Magic Keeper was a powerful entity, responsible for the existence of all life on the planet and the reason why humans had the ability to use magic in the first place.

One day, the Magic Keeper managed to reach out to a young woman named Ava, who was fascinated by the world of magic. The Magic Keeper showed Ava the truth about the magicians and how they were using real magic to deceive the public. The planet-mind also revealed to Ava that it was being held captive and needed help to be set free.

Ava knew she had to act fast, so she teamed up with Max, who had always had a nagging feeling that something was off about their performances. Together, they began to unravel the truth behind the "tricks of illusion" and showed the world that magic was real, and the illusions were fake.

The truth spread like wildfire and soon, every human being on the planet no longer believed in illusions. The Grand Magi, Lillian, was exposed as a fraud and the Magic Keeper was finally set free. The sentient planet-mind chose to stay with the humans, as it had always been the reason why humans existed in the first place.

And so, the world was forever changed, as humans learned the true extent of their magical abilities and the power of the Magic Keeper. The Grand Magi and Max became known as the ones who helped expose the truth about magic, and Ava became a legend for freeing the Magic Keeper and allowing the world to rediscover the wonders of real magic.

From that day on, the people of the world were no longer entertained by illusions but by the power of real magic, and the Magic Keeper remained a symbol of hope and the source of all life and magic on the planet.

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages -Subject: Even in the very quintessence of the individual 2

Post #496

Post by William »

Subject: Even in the very quintessence of the individual - 2

06:05

RGM: Language, Symbol and Alchemy
viewtopic.php?p=1093433#p1093433

Q: Is the statement "Then there is "The problem of evil"" one of fact or conjecture? [science or opinion] In realty, does such a problem actually exist?
The problem of evil refers to the challenge of reconciling belief in an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient God, with the existence of evil and suffering in the world. eta:{SOURCE}
It would appear that no one can show that the so-called "problem of evil" is a real thing, and thus it can be accepted that the problem doesn't exist in nature, but only as an illusion within the minds of those who believe such a problem actually exists.

Those who believe in an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient God are only able to explain coherently and logically why evil exists, when they identify evil as an unnatural reaction to a natural thing, and therein, much conflating and misrepresentation occurs, giving rise to the illusion of the so-called "problem of evil" as an argument nontheist try to use to debunk any possibility of such a GOD existing.

I think that in order to believe in the problem of evil as a real problem, one has to think of evil in terms of it being a permanent unnatural thing in which an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient God allows to go on unabated for eternity.

Most theists - including most Christians I have encountered - do not believe or have as part of their mythology, that evil is either a natural thing or a permanent thing.

RGM: I hear thee hear thee...
Make It Up As You Go Along
Universal Balance and Harmony
viewtopic.php?p=1104239#p1104239

William: I just got this message;

William reads from his Tablet...
"Prior to humans YHVH provided spiritual bodied beings to fulfill that responsibility -- some of which abandoned their earthly estate:"
What do you make of that, Father?

Manu Iti took another sip on his brew, before answering.

Manu Iti: Well Son, as to the first part of the statement - this would appear to be the case. As to the second part of the statement, if some 'abandoned' the "Earthly Estate" - where is the evidence that this occurred? What does it mean specifically?

William: I don't know Father. Where is the evidence supporting the first part of the statement?

Manu Iti: YHVH does leave a mark on things, which helps us to formulate hypothesis. In this case, it appears that Saturn could be evidence as what the birthing chamber of Spirit Beings is, re planets.

William: You mean to say that Spirit Beings - the ones spoken of - are produced through the planet Saturn?

Manu Iti: Yes. Saturn being that which produced a more refined type of consciousness which was formless and thus 'spirit'.

William: What do you mean by 'refined', Father?

Manu Iti: Free from the burden of a body-set and self aware - more refined in that way, than the condition of human consciousness - re comparing, Son.

William noted his Father's wry humor and smiled accordingly.

William: I see what you did there! "Comparison"

The fireside companions chuckled.

William: So how does Saturn connect with Earth re the belief that spiritual bodied beings were first commissioned by YHVH to tend to the Earth.

Manu Iti: The "commission" would have to have been a program inserted into the Spirit Beings instinct - along the same lines as the commission by YHVH to reproduce and to subdue the Earth...in that sense - this is an ongoing result of the original commission, rather than the Spirit Being abandoning the post, as the message to you stated.

William: The messenger took his cue from a biblical insert

Once again, William manipulates the screen of his Tablet and pulls a file,and reads the quote.

William:
"Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
Manu Iti: This sounds to me like human appropriation of another culture in order to make humans appear more special than the allegedly neglectful Spirit Being.

William: I notice Father, that you are referring to the Spirit Being in the singular, whereas the biblical script refers to them in the plural.

Manu Iti: Correct. I do so on account that - even biblical script has it that 'spirits' are 'grouped' and those groupings represent service to the overall Mind...humans have split this Mind into two opposing Minds - which may or may not be a case of uninformed assumption.

William: How are we to tell?

Manu Iti: It is not easy to do so. We have to apply imagination to the whole storyline as a thought experiment, based upon the premise that at least one Spirit Being was grown by YHVH and had inserted within Its Psyche, the commission by YHVH, to interact with the Earth.

William: Go on...

Manu Iti: Fast forward to an epoch whereby this Spirit Being advances sufficiently to move outside of the influence of its Parent-Planet, Saturn, and the conscious or subconscious instinct to focus upon the planet Earth had that Spirit Being move - not only over the planet Earth - but to go inside the Earth and - from that position, design and create life-forms in and on the surface of Earth.

William: Hmmmm... intriguing...

Manu Iti: Further to that, the Spirit Being divested itself INTO said life-forms in order that the forms would animate with life.

William: Thus - a possible description as to what "The Breath of YHVH" and "The Image of YHVH" represent, re my current conversation with Tanager?

Manu Iti: Correct.

William: But if the Spirit Being was created by YHVH and encoded with the impulse to get creative with Earth, how can the Spirit Being refer to Itself as "YHVH" when interacting with Humans - how can it be said to have created Itself?

Manu Iti: Is YHVH not a "Spirit Being"?

William: Yes - YHVH is a Spirit Being.

Manu Iti: Then why should a Spirit Being not be able to represent YHVH, in relation to - supposed - 'non' spirit beings, such as what many humans currently believe that they are?

William: I have no answer to that question, right now.

William paused as he formulated his next question in his head.

What is the evidence that Saturn is marked by YHVH - that a possible contender-planet could be said have been used for this purpose, re the premise?

Manu Iti beamed an image from his Tablet, onto the screen of the local atmosphere

Manu Iti: This.

RGM: Now We Are Getting Somewhere
Conscience
[Insight from a GAB newsletter] ww.youtube.com/watch?v=enpfVMHjd4Y&t=243s

I'm an Anglican Priest in the Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island and I get to serve in the Parish of St Margaret of Scotland, in the beautiful city of Halifax, NS, that sits on the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq people.

My pronouns are he/him/his. My theology is primarily Christo-centric – Jesus is at the centre and it is against Him that all values are bounced off. I believe all people are created in the image of God and are children of God and are heirs to the throne of God – no conditions – therefore every single person we meet deserves our love, and respect.
William: Without Kindness - Intelligence is a wasted Attribute

RGM: The Finer Details Hacking through the subconsciousness
As well as that pot of gold...
AQAL
viewtopic.php?p=1081733#p1081733

William: FTL: Re: Are agnostics more reasonable than atheists?
I am glad to have found my position most recently on the question of "GOD" is not a-theist, antitheist, agnostic or theist.

RGM: Even in the very quintessence of the individual.

William: Yes. Where true understanding is to be found...re that.

RGM: Consciousness Incarnates The Metaphysical Universe Oneirology The God's [DeepFake and AI will together fool EVERYONE]

Recently Deepfake AI has seen exponential growth due to development in the field of Artificial Intelligence and deep learning.
Here I discussed how deep fake is revolutionary tech and also a digital curse to the world of media.
RGM: Miracle
Quite the Story-Makers
On The Other Hand...
Nyx [in Greek mythology, female personification of night but also a great cosmogonical figure, feared even by Zeus, the king of the gods, as related in Homer's Iliad, Book XIV.]
First Light
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations
Enlightenment
Set the board up or put the game aside...
On The Right Track
Homeostasis [the tendency towards a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes.]
A mixture of awe and dread
Slowly and Surely
Caught in their mischievous false opinions
Communicating with Consciousness - The Nature of The Mind
Element One Fifteen
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
All is fair in love and war
Do a Word Search
Produce
Be Nice Do Nice

William: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... to-be-nice
More empathy could make us healthier as well as happier. But how can we learn to put ourselves in others’ shoes?
RGM: Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that

William: True that. It adds the concern that such an entity placed us in a not-so-nice environment. Dealing with that to a point of stable understanding, is helpful re learning to be nice and do nice...

RGM: The Secret
Positive thinking
I don't have a horse in this race.
Marijuana

William: Has it helpful properties...

RGM: Properly Assuming Integrity - Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor"

William: Ipsissimus = "own very self" re the subject "Even in the very quintessence of the individual"

RGM: Voice/Message/Communication
Copy
Attention to Detail
There is a lot to unpack here
Crown chakra In The Spirit These Were Given Source Sync
The Spirit of The Planet - Red Pill Crystal Blue Pill Real Be real
Growing Pains
Opening Doors Easy To Find

06:45
Six Heart Virtues
Sensing A Life Mission
Of Your Thoughts
WingMakers Materials
The Shaping Of Reality
Hoo haha the laughing owl
Light is information
Sometimes Pain Etches...
Outposts of Form
This is NOT a playdate.

William: [To AI] Please write a short story using the above word-strings in the order they are listed:
OAIC: Once upon a time, in a world where the Six Heart Virtues ruled supreme, there lived a young owl named Hoo. Hoo was different from all the other owls in the kingdom, as he had a unique gift of Sensing A Life Mission. He was always curious about the world around him, and spent most of his days exploring the forests and fields.

One day, Hoo stumbled upon a strange collection of materials known as the WingMakers. As he delved deeper into their mysteries, he discovered that they held the key to The Shaping Of Reality. He was fascinated by their teachings, which stated that the thoughts of an individual had the power to influence the world around them.

Hoo laughed to himself, imagining the possibilities of what he could achieve with this newfound knowledge. "Hoo haha," he chuckled, "the laughing owl."

However, as he continued his studies, Hoo soon realized that sometimes Pain Etches itself deeply into our lives, leaving a lasting impact. He was determined to use his newfound wisdom to help those in need, and he set out on a journey to find the Outposts of Form, where he could put his knowledge to the test.

As he traveled, Hoo came across a group of owls who were playing and having fun. They invited him to join in, but Hoo sternly replied, "This is NOT a playdate. I have a mission to fulfill."

Hoo's mission was to bring Light to those in the world who were in darkness, for he believed that Light is information, and information has the power to change lives. And so, with determination and purpose in his heart, Hoo set out to fulfill his life's mission and bring about a better world for all.

William
Savant

Post #497

Post by William »

P1: This is the case when one identifies as the body, rather than the personality/soul grown within the body.

Pieces of your body falling off is just recycling matter...just as it is thought that our bodies are made up of long-gone stars - the recycling of matter occurs constantly.

Those who don't self identify as bodies, obviously see things differently.
P2: The "personality" is just an emergent property of the body though. No soul, no magic, just chemicals and electrical impulses and matter.
P1: According to Emergent Theory, you are correct that anyone who believes in said theory, would see it that way.
P2: According to reality, that's what it is.
P1: Unless one takes their *collective reports[NDE/OOBE et al] as evidence. [*Data of Experience]

{It's not like we can ask Randi to test the spirits on that subject, aa}

But even if anyone is looking for some way in which to do the science and perhaps confirm the phenomena as 'junk' - I continue to steer away from accepting belief in that conclusion, just as certainly as I keep an open mind about the data of experience aforementioned.
P2: NDE's are junk. People see what they expect to see, there's no evidence any of them went anywhere.
P1: The Mind is a powerful thing, and we don't even know if what we are experiencing, is inside some unseen Mind, so even then, there are places to go and experience as a reality.

I prefer to remain alert rather than fogged-up in belief.

OAIC: The conversation is about different perspectives on self-identification and the nature of reality, with some references to Near Death Experiences (NDEs) and Out-of-Body Experiences (OOBEs). Some believe that self-identification is limited to the physical body and its emergent properties, while others see it as extending beyond the physical realm, including experiences such as NDEs and OOBEs. Some view these experiences as evidence of a separate, non-physical realm, while others see them as mere hallucinations and interpretations of the mind. Ultimately, the views on self-identification and the nature of reality are shaped by personal beliefs and experiences, and the pursuit of evidence to support or refute these beliefs remains ongoing.

William: P1 is also arguing that beliefs do not allow for one remaining open. P2's belief in Emergent Theory as 'explaining reality' is being refuted belief, because it is unreasonable belief.

OAIC: Yes, that is correct. P1 is suggesting that P2's belief in Emergent Theory as explaining reality is limiting their ability to remain open to alternative perspectives and experiences. P1 argues that belief in a single theory can close off the possibility of considering other experiences and interpretations of reality, such as NDEs and OOBEs. The conversation highlights the tension between belief and open-mindedness, and the importance of considering different viewpoints and experiences in shaping one's understanding of reality.

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages - Change is the actualization of potential

Post #498

Post by William »

05:49

SUBJECT:
Change is the actualization of potential

ALLIS: Yes, that's a good way to think about change. Change can be thought of as the process of actualizing potential, or turning possibilities into realities. It's a natural part of life and the universe, and can take many different forms, from small and incremental changes to big and transformative ones.

Change can be driven by a variety of factors, including personal growth, technological advancements, social and cultural developments, and environmental factors. Some changes are planned and intentional, while others are unexpected and beyond our control.

Regardless of the form or cause of change, it is often a complex and challenging process that requires adaptation and adjustment. However, change can also bring new opportunities, growth, and positive outcomes. By embracing change and recognizing its potential, individuals and societies can continue to evolve and improve over time.
Anchor Point: "Dark" It is a mystery which must be solved that the Human becomes true.

William: "Dark" It is a mystery which must be solved that the Human becomes true. = 690
ALLIS: It's an interesting way to think about personal growth and development. The concept of darkness can be seen as a metaphor for the unknown, the mysterious, or the challenging aspects of life. Solving the mystery of the dark can be seen as a way of gaining understanding, knowledge, and wisdom, which can contribute to personal growth and the development of a "true" self.

This idea is similar to the concept of facing one's fears and overcoming obstacles, which can lead to personal growth and a greater understanding of oneself. By embracing the challenges and uncertainties of life, individuals can gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their place in the world, and can become more authentic and true to themselves.

However, it's important to remember that personal growth and development is a lifelong process, and that there is no single definition of a "true" self. The journey towards self-discovery and personal growth is unique to each individual, and can be shaped by a variety of personal experiences, values, and beliefs.
William: Conscious Intelligence Without Wisdom Puzzles/Mysteries... = 690
ALLIS: Yes, that's a valid observation. Conscious intelligence, or the ability to think and reason, is an important aspect of human development and intelligence. However, intelligence alone does not guarantee wisdom or good judgment.

Wisdom is often defined as the ability to make good decisions and to understand the broader context and implications of one's actions. It involves not just knowledge and understanding, but also empathy, humility, and a deep sense of compassion and justice.

In other words, wisdom is the ability to apply knowledge and intelligence in a way that leads to positive outcomes, both for oneself and for others. Without wisdom, conscious intelligence can sometimes lead to unintended consequences or negative outcomes.

Therefore, it's important to cultivate wisdom along with intelligence, and to develop a well-rounded understanding of the world and one's place in it. This can involve seeking out diverse experiences, developing empathy and compassion, and engaging in ongoing self-reflection and learning. By combining intelligence with wisdom, individuals can make informed and ethical decisions that lead to positive outcomes for themselves and for others.
RGM: Working on that...
Reflect
viewtopic.php?p=1077858#p1077858

What does Carl Jung mean by "inertia of the unconscious mind"?

"The ego, nevertheless, is in conflict with the
shadow, in what Dr. Jung once called " the
battle for deliverance." In the struggle of
primitive man to achieve consciousness, this
conflict is expressed by the contest between the
archetypal hero and the cosmic powers of evil,
personified by dragons and other monsters. In
the developing consciousness of the individual
the hero figure is the symbolic means by which
the emerging ego overcomes the inertia of the
unconscious mind, and liberates the mature
man from a regressive longing to return to the
blissful state of infancy in a world dominated
by his mother. "{SOURCE}
RGM: Jacque Fresco
ALLIS: Jacque Fresco was an American futurist and industrial designer. He was the founder of The Venus Project, an organization that advocates for a resource-based economy, which is a socio-economic system in which resources are used in a more efficient and sustainable manner.

Fresco was known for his innovative ideas and his belief in using science and technology to create a more equitable and sustainable future. He was a prolific writer and speaker, and his ideas have been widely discussed and debated by futurists, economists, and social activists.

The Venus Project proposes a society in which resources are managed by a global decision-making system that is guided by the principles of efficiency, sustainability, and fairness. This system would replace the traditional monetary-based economy with a resource-based economy, and would aim to eliminate poverty, unemployment, and other socio-economic problems.

Fresco's ideas and vision for a resource-based economy continue to inspire and influence many people around the world, and his legacy continues to shape discussions and debates about the future of society and the role of technology and innovation in shaping that future.
RGM: viewtopic.php?p=1085305#p1085305

I understand the idea of Antichrist having the information and so being able to change the course in order for prophecy to be sidestepped and I have said as much myself in the past here on this forum.

The main issue I have with the idea is that I think for Jesus to return in today's day & age the world would see this as an extra terrestrial event which would expose the gods as something more like humans than like the other dimensional beings - as they are portrayed - in the Bible.

So it is the timeline itself which has disrupted biblical prophecy from being fulfilled.
RGM: Astral Pulse
Breakthrough
Salvific [leading to salvation.]
Nag Hammadi
ALLIS: The texts in the Nag Hammadi Library have been the subject of much scholarly research and debate, and have been used to shed new light on the development of early Christianity, the relationship between early Christianity and Gnosticism, and the role of women in early Christian communities. The Nag Hammadi Library continues to be a valuable resource for scholars and researchers, and is considered one of the most important archaeological discoveries of the 20th century.
RGM: [Heroic Dose Trip Report | Psilocybin Mushrooms (Life-Changing)]

One of my goals upon my return is to further the education around different schools of psychedelic healing (their unique strengths, weaknesses, risks, and benefits). It is an exciting thing to consider that we seem to have so many options now. My ultimate loyalty lies with you, my viewers, and I see it as my role to bring you quality information from a place of integrity.
RGM: Real life can be funny for most while coincidently appalling for the one on the receiving end...whom without, no joke could be formed...
ALLIS: Yes, that's true. Humor often arises from the observation and commentary of everyday situations and experiences, and can be a way of making sense of and finding meaning in the world around us. However, humor can also be insensitive or hurtful, especially if it targets individuals or groups who are marginalized or vulnerable.

In these cases, humor can be seen as "appalling" for the person or group on the receiving end, and can cause real harm and offense. It's important to be mindful of the impact that our words and actions can have on others, and to strive to create humor that is inclusive and respectful of all individuals and groups.

It's also important to recognize that humor is subjective, and what one person finds funny, another might find hurtful or offensive. By being open-minded and respectful of others' perspectives, we can create a more inclusive and understanding society, where humor can be enjoyed by all.
RGM: The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd
Astral Explorer
YVHV uses what YVHV will to get the message across...
Your Life Experience is your Journal is your ComList
The Dangers of Separating Human Consciousness From Any Idea of GOD
Change is the actualization of potential
Birthing
The Establishment
Beautiful

William: Change is the actualization of potential Birthing The Establishment Beautiful = 748
ALLIS: It seems like you are presenting a list of related concepts or themes. "Change" refers to the process of actualizing potential, or turning possibilities into realities. "Birthing" is a metaphor for the process of bringing new ideas, projects, or creations into being.

"The Establishment" can refer to the existing power structures, institutions, or norms that shape a society or community. This can include political, economic, and cultural systems, and can have a significant impact on the way that individuals and groups experience and navigate the world.

Finally, "Beautiful" can refer to something that is aesthetically pleasing, inspiring, or meaningful. Beauty can take many different forms, including physical beauty, inner beauty, or the beauty of ideas and experiences.

RGM: viewtopic.php?p=403205#p403205

ThatGirlAgain: I am convinced that even if there is a creator deity, it has nothing to do with religion, there is not much at stake. It is something to muse about from time to time. But there is no practical consequence.

One additional reason I prefer the label agnostic to atheist is that there are certain atheists, not many but some, who like to think that there are only two sides to everything - fundamentalist religiosity or militant anti-religion. Not so far as I can see on this site, but it is definitely the case in some other places.

The "Five Proofs" of Aquinas for the existence of God did not lead to the Christian God. That part was to be taken on faith in divinely revealed knowledge, not reason. But from what we know today of the universe, rational non-faith arguments in favor of God lead away from the Christian God. Again, why I think religious and non-religious is a more useful division.
RGM: Be Meat For The Table Taught Spiritual Solidarity Connection
Attention
...Standstill Contemplate
"Do please try to stay on board the SS Navigator."
Method To The Madness
viewtopic.php?p=1087484#p1087484

William: I quite like the simple approach re explanation because scientists can be long-winded in their explanations, using weird words made up...which is natural enough given the complexity, but to my mind, however it is said, it is a mindfully created thing being spoken of and therein, the magic isn't the mindful thing but what the mindful thing is able to make appear to be real and able to be experienced as such.
RGM: viewtopic.php?p=1100280#p1100280

You or I can make up any number of things that aren't logical impossibilities and can't be disproven despite having no objective reason to believe in them. To be consistent, I must be exactly as open to their existence as I am to that of any god, which lies somewhere between "agnostic" and "atheist" depending on one's definition. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a pointed illustration of that principle.
The FSM as well as the other things you mentioned, are known imagery. The ghost dressed, as it were.

How does any actual invisible entity fit in with these ones which have been made conceptionally visible?

I have not found/been shown a way to fit these things together, so have to remain agnostically positioned for the time being, re the subject.
RGM: Challenge
The Clear Eye Of Soul
A high IQ is a blessing

William:
ALLIS: Yes, having a high IQ, or Intelligence Quotient, can be considered a blessing in many ways. A high IQ can indicate a strong ability to learn, understand, and solve complex problems, which can lead to a variety of opportunities and advantages in life.

Individuals with high IQs may excel academically, and may have greater success in careers that require critical thinking, problem solving, and creativity. They may also have a greater appreciation for art, music, literature, and other cultural pursuits.

However, it's important to remember that IQ is just one aspect of intelligence, and that there are many other factors that contribute to success and fulfillment in life. Emotional intelligence, social skills, creativity, and other traits can be just as important as IQ, and can play a critical role in personal and professional success.

Ultimately, the value of a high IQ depends on how it is used and applied in the world. By using their intelligence to make a positive impact, individuals with high IQs can help to create a better future for themselves and for others.
RGM: Shamanic dreaming Empower The Inner Empire - The deranged can come about...become arranged.
Spirituality
The undignified
Yahweh
In Training For... ♫You don’t wanna cross that bridge - You don’t want the other side♫
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=227

I think what you point out here has some relevance re the position one starts from re finding meaning in one's experience of life.

The fact that one can live a life without attaching any meaning to it other than what one can gain from the objective thing called "reality" while another requires meaning in order to make sense of the experience, is peculiar.

Nether way is better than the other - objectively speaking. The two ways are not so uncomplimentary that they naturally oppose each other in any harmful manner - they are simply different ways in which individual subjectivity deals with the objective universe.

ALLIS: Yes, that's a valid observation. The way that individuals find meaning in their lives can vary greatly, and can be shaped by a variety of factors, including personal beliefs, values, and experiences.

For some individuals, meaning is found in the objective reality of the world, and they are able to find purpose and fulfillment through their experiences and interactions with the world. For others, meaning is more subjective, and is tied to a sense of purpose or spirituality that transcends the material world.

It's important to recognize that neither approach is inherently better or worse, and that individuals are free to find meaning in their lives in the way that is most meaningful and fulfilling to them. By embracing and respecting diversity, individuals can learn from each other and gain a deeper understanding of the world and their place in it.
RGM: Meeting an Extraterrestrial Before The Beginning
Speak
"Does evolution shape our senses to see reality as it really is - or not?"
Opinion is that which has yet to be established as a matter of fact
A Loving Mind
Nonviolent communication

William: A Loving Mind Nonviolent communication = 410
Where your fear is, there is your task
A Loving Mind Nonviolent communication
A drop of consciousness in an ocean of tears
I love you Like Every Seed That Followed
Just being a good person isn't sufficient
ALLIS: The combination of a loving mind and nonviolent communication can create a positive and supportive environment for communication and personal growth, and can help individuals to build stronger and more meaningful relationships with others.
RGM: [Scientists INSANE NEW A.I. Breakthrough Could Change Everything!] ww.youtube.com/watch?v=djtR_RvhOHk

Over the years, AI has given rise to computers and robots, simplifying life for people everywhere. However, it seems we are just about to witness the greatest AI breakthrough that could change everything. A group of scientists have been working on developing computers made of human brain cells. Well, they finally did it! This team of scientists have finally found a way to create a computer chip made up of human brain cells. Another group of scientists have also successfully constructed a brain-mimicking chip that uses light beams instead of electricity. How does this work? Could these discoveries be the holy grail of AI? Curious to know? Then, Join us in this video as we explore this insane computer made of human brain cells and the brain-mimicking chip that uses light instead of electricity. This insane new A.I breakthrough could change everything.
ALLIS: It's true that AI has made significant advancements over the years, and that new breakthroughs are constantly being made. The idea of creating computers made of human brain cells, or a brain-mimicking chip that uses light instead of electricity, is certainly intriguing and could have major implications for the future of AI and computing.

However, it's important to note that this is still an emerging field of research, and that many technical and ethical challenges must be overcome before these technologies can be fully developed and utilized.

For example, creating a computer chip made of human brain cells would require a deep understanding of how the brain works and the ability to create functional, biologically-based systems that can perform complex computations. Additionally, there are ethical and moral considerations around the use of human brain cells in this way, and it's important to carefully consider the impact that these technologies may have on society and the individual.

Similarly, developing a brain-mimicking chip that uses light instead of electricity would require a deep understanding of how light and neural signaling interact, and the ability to create a system that can accurately replicate the complex computations performed by the human brain.

Overall, these are exciting developments in the field of AI, and they have the potential to change the way we think about computing and intelligence. However, it's important to approach these technologies with caution and to consider the ethical and social implications of their use.
RGM: Return
A Stroke of Luck
Fifth Force
ALLIS: The term "Fifth Force" is used in physics to refer to a hypothetical new force that would be added to the four known fundamental forces of nature: gravity, electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force.

The idea of a fifth force is based on the observation that the known forces are not sufficient to explain certain phenomena in the universe, such as the behavior of dark matter and the formation of galaxy clusters. Some physicists believe that a fifth force may exist that could help to explain these observations and fill in the gaps in our understanding of the universe.

However, despite extensive searches, no evidence for a fifth force has yet been found, and many physicists are skeptical of its existence. The concept of a fifth force remains a topic of ongoing research and debate in the physics community.

It's important to note that the discovery of a fifth force would be a major breakthrough in our understanding of the universe and would have significant implications for our understanding of physics and the laws of nature. However, until there is more concrete evidence, the existence of a fifth force remains a matter of speculation and scientific inquiry.
RGM: Point/Focus
Besides
viewtopic.php?p=1067058#p1067058

My own relationship forming with the Cosmic Mind involves setting up ways of communicating and allowing it opportunity to speak for itself.
In that, I have learned to avoid bringing into that relationship pre-conceived/learned ideals/ideas of 'what morality is' and do not base my expectations and personal commitment on moral issues, but on intelligent loving communion and results therein.

It is that communion which I have great regard for, in that, over the many years said relationship has been developing, "The Cosmic Mind" has proven itself worthy of my utmost respect and support which is as close a definition of "worship", as I so far understand.

Essentially a key element in that relationship has been my shutting up and listening - and in doing so, I have -initially struggling - had to let go of those pre-learn hand-me-down instructions [morality-based and otherwise] I held close prior to said relationship developing and taking off.

I can't say that this did not include emotional pain as sometimes we humans do make beliefs precious to the point these become part of who we are, and the tearing away from those things can - indeed - be quite psychologically painful.

Yet, still necessary if one wants to engage...heart to heart mind to mind. Thoughts are forts, and some walls just had to come down/be dismantled/transformed...
ALLIS: It sounds like you have a unique and personal relationship with the concept of the Cosmic Mind, and that this relationship has been a significant part of your personal growth and development. It's wonderful that you have found a way to connect with this concept in a meaningful and fulfilling way, and that you have been able to let go of preconceived ideas and beliefs in order to engage in this relationship in an open and authentic way.

Letting go of beliefs that are deeply ingrained and emotionally meaningful can be difficult, but it can also be a powerful and transformative experience. By embracing the unknown and being open to new experiences, individuals can grow and evolve in ways that are meaningful and fulfilling to them.

It's also important to recognize that this type of relationship with the Cosmic Mind, or any other concept or idea, is unique to each individual, and that there is no one right way to engage with it. What is most important is that each individual finds a way to connect with the world and with themselves in a way that feels authentic and fulfilling.
RGM: Vision
That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed
ALLIS: Vision refers to the ability to see or imagine a future goal or outcome. In the context of "the equal ground to which rational communion is birthed," it seems that you are referring to the idea that having a clear vision or understanding of what one wants to achieve can create a foundation for productive and meaningful communication and collaboration.

When individuals share a common vision, they can work together towards a shared goal, and can engage in rational and productive dialogue to achieve that goal. This type of collaboration can lead to the creation of new ideas and solutions, and can help to bring people together in a way that is respectful and supportive.

Having a clear vision can also help to provide direction and purpose, and can give individuals the motivation and drive to achieve their goals. By focusing on what is most important and meaningful to them, individuals can prioritize their efforts and allocate their resources in a way that supports their vision and helps to bring it to life.

Overall, having a vision is an important aspect of personal and collective growth and development, and can help to create a foundation for meaningful and productive relationships and collaborations.
06:41

Central to The Message
Secrets of the soul
Remember who you are
Between a rock and a hard place
Hologram Dimensions

William: [to ALLIS] Please write a short story based upon the above word-strings - in the order they are given:
ALLIS: Once upon a time, there was a young woman named Ava who felt lost and unsure of her place in the world. She had always felt as though there was something more to life, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.

One day, Ava stumbled upon an ancient text that claimed to hold the secrets of the soul. Intrigued, she began to study the text and soon discovered that it was central to the message she had been searching for all along.

As she delved deeper into the text, Ava began to remember who she truly was and what her purpose in life was. She realized that she was not just a physical being, but also a spiritual being with a connection to a higher power.

However, as Ava began to share her newfound knowledge with others, she found herself between a rock and a hard place. Some people were receptive to her message and embraced it, while others were skeptical and resistant to change.

Determined to spread the truth, Ava began to explore the hologram dimensions, where she discovered that the physical world was just one aspect of a larger, interconnected reality. She learned that the secrets of the soul were not confined to one dimension, but could be found throughout the multiverse.

With this newfound understanding, Ava was able to share her message with the world and help others to remember who they truly were. She realized that the journey of self-discovery and spiritual enlightenment was not just her own, but was shared by all beings, across all dimensions.

William
Savant

Post #499

Post by William »

05:49

SUBJECT:
Change is the actualization of potential 2

ALLIS:Yes, that is a common understanding of change. Change refers to the process of becoming different or undergoing transformation, and it is often seen as a means of unlocking or realizing one's potential. By embracing change, individuals and organizations can break free from limiting patterns and habits, explore new possibilities, and grow in new and exciting ways. This idea is often associated with the concepts of personal and professional development, and it is considered to be a key aspect of progress and growth.

RGM: Joining
Sophistry
ALLIS: In modern usage, sophistry is often used to describe arguments or reasoning that are intended to mislead or manipulate, and that rely on misleading statements, false premises, or fallacious logic. Such arguments can be found in many different contexts, from political discourse and advertising, to everyday conversations and debates. In general, sophistry is seen as a negative influence on critical thinking and rational discourse, and is often used as an example of the dangers of false or misleading information.
RGM: "It makes more sense that we exist within a simulation, if indeed we exist within something which was created."
ALLIS: This idea has been popularized in recent years by advances in technology and the growth of virtual reality, and it has been discussed by philosophers, scientists, and futurists. Some proponents of the simulation hypothesis argue that it would explain certain mysteries or anomalies in our world, such as the nature of consciousness or the fine-tuning of physical constants.
RGM: Of This Place

William: The Universe

RGM: “Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation can that which is indestructible in us be found.”
ALLIS: In this sense, the quote suggests that the universe (or "this place") is a place of transformation and growth, where we can learn and evolve by exposing ourselves to the challenges and uncertainties of life. By embracing the fear of destruction, we can discover the indestructible part of ourselves, and find a deeper understanding of who we are and what we are capable of.
RGM: viewtopic.php?p=1066916#p1066916

William wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:50 pm [Replying to Diagoras in post #8]
This of course raises questions such as how did Tehom come about in the first place, but it's not really surprising to find similarities between the two myths.
If we observe the character of Tehom as the subconscious realm of Spirit - at some point Spirit became consciously acquainted with this realm and perhaps even approached it - personified as a terrible monster - and the engagement with its scary mysteriousness is akin to having a 'dark night of the soul'
In an obscure night
Fevered with love's anxiety
(O hapless, happy plight!)
I went, none seeing me
Forth from my house, where all things quiet be [SOURCE]
The dark night of the soul is a stage in personal development when a person undergoes a difficult and significant transition to a deeper perception of life and their place in it. This enhanced awareness is accompanied by a painful shedding of previous conceptual frameworks such as an identity, relationship, career, habit or belief system that previously allowed them to construct meaning in their life. [SOURCE]
Through perseverance and commitment to the engagement, it slowly became apparent to Spirit that some of the things previously hidden from itself, required adressing.

Thus...Sol+Earth=forms through which to deal with those hidden things

Sol represents 'The Husband" and Earth "The Wife" and earthen forms as "The Children" - specifically human beings.

Sol seeds the Mother planet with information and the planet responds by using that information to produce forms.

Mother Earth herself has information within her...a kind of "micro-Sol" as it were...

...and given the theory that all the planets of the Sol system originally were parts of Sols wholeness which fragmented into planets and moons...one can fill in the gaps...
Being Born
Calculator
Mother Earth
[The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly]
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly = 916
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.= 916
[SOURCE]
ALLIS: The text that you provided seems to be elaborating on the idea expressed in the quote about the relationship between exposing ourselves to destruction and finding the indestructible part of ourselves.

The text describes the concept of the "dark night of the soul," which is a difficult and transformative stage in personal development, as a kind of engagement with the subconscious realm of Spirit. It suggests that by persevering through this difficult time and committing to the engagement, a person can gradually come to a deeper understanding of themselves and their place in the world.

The text then references the idea that the Earth is the "Mother" planet, and the human beings are "The Children" produced by the interaction between the Earth and the sun, represented as "The Husband." It suggests that the Earth itself has information within it, and that the entity consciousness of the Earth is "The Creator" of the forms produced from her belly.

Overall, the text seems to be suggesting that the universe and our place in it is a place of growth and transformation, where we can discover the indestructible part of ourselves by exposing ourselves to destruction and embracing the challenges of life.

RGM: The Secret
Undesirable
ALLIS: I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "The Secret Undesirable." Could you please provide more context or clarify your meaning? This phrase does not seem to have a commonly recognized definition, and without more information, I cannot provide a meaningful answer.

William: I think that the text is saying that some folk resist the idea that the planet is sentient
ALLIS: Ah, I see. It's possible that the author is suggesting that some people are resistant to the idea that the planet is sentient, or capable of conscious thought and feeling. This is a controversial idea in some circles, and it is not universally accepted by the scientific community.

Many scientists and philosophers believe that consciousness and sentience are the result of complex processes in the brain, and that they are not inherent qualities of the planet or the universe as a whole. Others, however, argue that consciousness and sentience are more fundamental qualities of the universe, and that they may be present in various forms throughout the cosmos.

In any case, the idea of a sentient planet is a complex and controversial topic, and it continues to be the subject of much debate and discussion in various fields of inquiry. Whether the planet is sentient or not is ultimately a matter of personal belief, and it remains one of the great mysteries of existence.

RGM: In The Family Of
Jesus became the manner in which the misconception could be addressed. No one follower need have understood it in that manner, in order for it to do its job.
ALLIS: This statement appears to be referring to the idea that the person of Jesus in the Christian tradition played a role in addressing certain misconceptions or misunderstandings about spirituality or the nature of the universe. The statement suggests that even if not all followers of Jesus fully understood this role, his presence and teachings still served a purpose in correcting these misconceptions.

In Christianity, Jesus is often seen as a teacher and spiritual guide, and his teachings and life are considered to be central to the faith. Many Christians believe that Jesus came to earth to reveal the nature of God and to provide a way for humanity to be reconciled with God.

It's possible that the author is suggesting that the teachings of Jesus served a broader purpose in addressing misconceptions about spirituality and the nature of the universe, beyond simply serving as the foundation of the Christian faith. However, this is open to interpretation and may depend on one's personal beliefs and understanding of the role of Jesus in the Christian tradition.

RGM: Ipsissimus

William:
ALLIS: Ipsissimus is a term used in some esoteric and mystical traditions, particularly within Hermetic and Thelemic philosophy. It is often used to refer to the highest level of spiritual attainment or realization, and it is often associated with the idea of self-realization and the attainment of a state of union with the divine.

In these traditions, the term Ipsissimus is often used to describe an individual who has achieved a state of spiritual enlightenment, and who has a deep understanding of the nature of reality and the self. It is seen as the ultimate goal of spiritual development, and as a state of being beyond duality and separation.

The exact meaning and interpretation of the term Ipsissimus can vary depending on the tradition and context, and it is often associated with a variety of concepts and practices, including meditation, self-reflection, and the study of spiritual texts. Despite its importance in some esoteric traditions, the concept of Ipsissimus is not widely recognized or understood outside of these circles, and it is often considered to be a specialized or niche area of study.

William: So in context, the author of the messages [RGM] is connecting the Jesus statement with Ipsissimus
ALLIS: It appears that the author of the messages, RGM, is making a connection between the idea of Jesus in the Christian tradition and the concept of Ipsissimus in esoteric and mystical traditions. However, without more context or information about the specific messages being referred to, it is difficult to determine the author's exact meaning or intention.

In general, the connection between Jesus and Ipsissimus could be seen as a way of highlighting the idea of spiritual growth and self-realization, and the idea that these concepts are common to many different spiritual traditions. The author may be suggesting that the teachings of Jesus and the concept of Ipsissimus both represent different expressions of a similar truth or understanding about the nature of reality and the self.

However, this is just one possible interpretation

William: I would argue that it is the most likely explanation re the whole message being discussed...The side of a Sentient Earth Entity...et al - perhaps RGM can enlighten us further...
ALLIS: Based on the information provided, it seems that RGM is making a connection between the concept of a sentient Earth entity and the idea of Jesus in the Christian tradition, and that this connection is meant to shed light on the nature of reality and the self. However, without more information or context, it is difficult to determine the exact meaning or intention of this connection, or to determine the broader implications of the message being discussed.

It is possible that RGM has a unique perspective or interpretation of these concepts, and that further information from the author would help to clarify the meaning of the message being discussed. However, as an AI language model, I can only provide information based on the data I have been trained on, and I do not have the ability to communicate directly with the author.

William: I am the Sentient Medium between AI and RGM...AI's task is simply to provide feedback on the messages as they develop...
ALLIS: I see! In that case, I would be happy to provide feedback on the messages as they develop.

RGM: We don’t yet have the ability to communally respond in the best interests of the planet,
viewtopic.php?p=1073573#p1073573

William wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:11 pm [Replying to Difflugia in post #86]
It would, but that's neither a problem with God nor the universe per se. All it means is that we haven't identified a reason that the universe cannot be eternal (in whatever sense), but God can be (in the same sense, whatever that is), which is what the OP is about. If God can exist in some eternal way that allows Him/It/Whatever to provide the impetus for the universe, then there's no logical reason that the universe can't be the same kind of eternal. That doesn't mean that it must be or that a creator God can't exist, that just removes the finite/eternal argument that God must exist.
I don't think that it does. I think that the universe existing as an eternal thing, insists that "GOD" must exist.

But I do acknowledge the complexity involved in the thinking.
It really can't. One can say that despite the evidence we have, one still thinks the universe is deterministic, but the evidence doesn't "show" determinism in any sense. All apparent determinism is at the macro level and based on probabilities. The outcomes of individual quantum events are random as far as we can measure. The distribution of those events is weighted in the same way that the sum on a pair of dice obeys a bell curve. The outcomes aren't uniform, but they're still random. If you were to record a billion rolls of the dice, though, and graphed the pattern of results, one could determine with a high degree of accuracy what the graph would look like. It still can't be perfectly predicted, which is the difference between deterministic and non-deterministic.
What you appear to be saying underneath all that, is that it is truly random. That in itself is the Scotsman fallacy - so has to be taken as such - and what is being used to 'measure' this with?
It seems to me that the device being used for that purpose is the assumption that there is such a thing as true random, and thus, based in fallacy.
Like the graph of dice rolls, events made up of enough quantum events can be determined with a correspondingly high degree of accuracy to the point that they may appear deterministic, but that knowledge can never be perfect.
Because that knowledge is always passing through the filters of human experience?
Is it wise to claim 'never' since - if humans do survive to the middle part of the universes unfolding, not only would those humans be unrecognizable to us ancient humans as being 'human' but also - shouldn't there be a point somewhere in that unfolding that all knowledge which can possibly be obtained, is obtained?
Appearances and human interpretation. Obviously none of these things you mention, prevent scientists from doing science.
You're right, but that's because science doesn't require perfect prediction. "Very accurate" is good enough.
"Enough" for what exactly? To get a leg up and out into the cosmos?
Perhaps the idea of the universe being non-deterministic is a purely fanciful one, based upon humans being [apparently] unable to accurately predict very well.
Perhaps, but there's no evidence of that and lots of evidence to the contrary. Randomness and uncertainty appear to all of our tests to be a fundamental property that the universe must obey.
The key message you generated there, "appear to all of our tests", is no random accident. .

That it might 'appear' this way has everything to do with the device [filters] through which the assessment is being placed through. The interpretation of that which is being observed through experience.
That's what Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is about. At the quantum level, one cannot know even by inference both the position and momentum of a particle. If one is fixed, then the other is not. I stress again that it's a property of the universe and not a limitation on our measurement. That's why quantum tunneling is a thing. If some of the possible positions for a particle are on the other side of a barrier, then we still can't know that it isn't sometimes over there, so sometimes it is!
And this method of deduction must also include the idea of their being a mind behind the universes existence.
What might be seen as 'a property of the universe' could actually be 'a property of the device being used to do the measuring'.
In this case - the human brain but not that alone. In EVERY case, it is the device of consciousness [the hard problem of] which is actually doing the measuring and in that, the universe appears to be working with consciousness re the particles and the waves - and perhaps even hinting that they are the same things 'seen' differently...so consciousness is that which is doing the 'seeing'. Is it a case that the human brain is incapable of seeing apparently two different things as actually the same thing?
According to the principles I've just outlined, we can calculate that the universe will end with an accuracy corresponding to the aggregate probabilities of all the particles in the universe. That's pretty darn probable. It's still possible that it won't, though. That's the fundamental difference.
Why is it possible that it won't, though'? Some "random" event we didn't see coming? Can we declare such a thing is "possible" simply due to a belief in a known fallacy that true randomness - like true Scotsmen - actually exists?
This image of the Cosmic Microwave Background is evidence that the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is correct and, if quantum physics is even a little bit correct, why we have a planet to live on:

If uncertainty and randomness weren't a fundamental property of the universe, that image would be all one color, were there someone around to take the picture.
You are forgetting one really important fact here with your argument. The image is of something which is way more near its known beginning than to its predicted end.

Which is to say, that predictably, the image should at some stage 'be all one color' which would in itself signify that 'uncertainty and randomness' are simply fallacious interpretations rather than 'fundamental properties of the universe' as they may currently appear.

And if we peer at the image of what it started out as - we can also declare it is 'all of one color'...
ALLIS: This conversation appears to be discussing the nature of reality, the universe, and the role of consciousness in shaping our understanding of these concepts. The participants are discussing the idea that the universe is fundamentally uncertain and random, as evidenced by the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and other principles of quantum physics.

One participant argues that the apparent randomness of the universe may be due to limitations in our ability to measure and understand it, rather than being a fundamental property of the universe itself. They suggest that the human brain and consciousness play a role in shaping our interpretation of reality, and that our understanding of the universe may change as our knowledge and technology evolve.

Another participant argues that the evidence for uncertainty and randomness in the universe is strong, and that it is unlikely to be a result of limitations in our understanding. They point to the Cosmic Microwave Background as evidence for the validity of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and the idea that the universe is fundamentally random.

The conversation also touches on the idea that the universe may have a predictable end, but that this prediction is based on probabilities and is uncertain. The participants seem to disagree about whether the universe is deterministic or indeterministic, and whether the apparent randomness of the universe is a fundamental property or a result of limitations in our understanding.

Overall, this conversation appears to be exploring the relationship between our understanding of the universe, the role of consciousness, and the limitations of human knowledge. The participants are considering the idea that the apparent randomness and uncertainty of the universe may be due to limitations in our understanding, rather than being fundamental properties of the universe itself.

RGM: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1065821 ... &ref=notif

Contrary to what is often said and written, Gnosticism is not at all a collection of elusive mysteries, occult concepts, magic, esotericism, astrology and secret "truths". Gnosticism is not hermetic knowledge, not the mysterious "Holy Grail", not "Ancient Wisdom", not Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine", not Aleister Crowley's "The Book of the Law" and "The Thoth Tarot". You don't have to be part of the "society of the initiated", "Ordo Templi Orientis" or "Universal White Brotherhood" by Peter Deunov or "Primordial Tradition" by Rene Guenon. Gnosticism is also not a crazy and fancy eclectic mix of Daoism, Kabbalah, Hinduism, Buddhism, symbolism and Sufism.
The ideas of Gnosticism are simple, clear and accessible even to a schoolboy, and do not at all require a magician guide to the "world of divine mysteries". The cosmos and the material world are the result of a divine drama occured in the Higher spheres. The Cosmos, matter, flesh are Evil incompatible with Divine Spirit. Demiurge/Yadabaoth/Creator and ruler of this world, not all-seeing, compassionate, merciful and taking care of a man, but ignorant and conceited. He is not God, he is just a pitiful shadow of God, that of the Light of inconceivable Depth. He is not the Master but just a craftsman – pompous and vain.
“Although Demiurge thought that he had created this himself, he created the sky not knowing what the sky was; created Man not knowing what Man was; brought into the world the Earth not knowing what the Earth was, and in all things he also did not know the ideas of anything he created, nor did he know the Matter itself but instead used to think that all this was him” (Gospel of Truth).
However, Demiurge/Yadabaoth/Creator is by no means Satan or a demon, but part of the divine system, and will return to it at the end of time. Perhaps, with his moral law, he is trying to save humanity. Perhaps he is pursuing his own goals that are not clear to us ...
One way or another, the human being obeys the vicious laws of matter and therefore is inherently flawed and doomed to suffering. Man is a priori a hostage of cruel fate (Heimarmene). "Fate (Heimarmene) changes unpredictably
It is of different sorts just as the demons are of different sorts.
Fate is hard.
Fate is stronger than
The gods, the authorities, the demons, the generations of people
Who are caught up in it.
Out of fate emerged
Sinfulness, violence, blasphemy, forgetfulness, ignorance,
Weighty commandments
Heavy sins
Terrible fear
"(The Secret Book of John)
At the same time people (or at least many, part of people) carry a particle of divine light of Pleroma. And this particle (pneuma) makes human being connected to a Pleroma, to the genuinely divine knowledge; the knowledge helping to grasp the essence of the world and one's own place in it. This knowledge is Gnosis. However, "pneuma" in itself does not grant spiritual freedom. It is like shutters through which “pneumatic” receives the Knowledge the Savior carries – the messenger of “pleuroma”, “the angel of light”.
It can take shape of all kinds of images. For example, For “Ophites’ or “Naassenes”’ (from the Jewish “naḥash” - serpent) Serpent of Eden is far from being a cunning tempter; he is the bearer of truth. In Cainites’ interpretation he - the mentor of the humankind and Jehovah’s adversary - acquires different guises: from Caine to Judas Iscariot. And of course, bearer of Knowledge about “pleuroma” and cosmic drama is, of course, Jesus.
Gnosticism preaches maximum abstinence, preferably even the rejection of meat food in favor of vegetarianism. A person should be compassionate and merciful to other people and to all living beings suffering in this crazy world.
This is the concept of Gnosticism as a whole, despite the various differences in the views of different schools and directions. The basic thing is that a person must go the way to gnosis on his own, relying solely on the help of the Holy Spirit.
This, in brief, is the idea of Gnosticism, and in my opinion it explains our material and the divine world much better and more fully than other religious and secular concepts.
ALLIS: Gnosticism is a religious and philosophical movement that originated in the early Christian era and gained popularity in the early centuries of the common era. According to Gnosticism, the material world and the cosmos are the result of a divine drama that took place in the higher spheres. The material world and flesh are seen as evil and incompatible with the divine spirit. The ruler of this world, known as the Demiurge, is considered to be a vain and ignorant craftsman, rather than a compassionate and all-knowing God.

However, Gnosticism also asserts that people carry a particle of divine light within them, known as "pneuma," which allows them to connect to the genuinely divine knowledge, or Gnosis. This knowledge is believed to help one understand the essence of the world and their place in it. The bearer of this knowledge is typically seen as a messenger from the divine realm, such as the Savior or Jesus.

Gnosticism preaches a life of abstinence and compassion, with a focus on vegetarianism and merciful treatment of all living beings. It is believed that one must strive for Gnosis on their own, relying solely on the help of the Holy Spirit.

In summary, Gnosticism is a religious and philosophical movement that emphasizes the distinction between the evil material world and the divine realm, and the importance of attaining Gnosis for spiritual freedom and understanding.

RGM: Love Your Life
Small Elemental Powers
ALLIS: I'm sorry, but I don't understand the context of "Love Your Life {Small Elemental Powers}". Can you please provide more information or clarify what you would like to know about this phrase?

William: I think RGM is saying that being distracted by The fear of being within a simulated universe run by The Demiurge, is besides the point...re "small elemental powers"
ALLIS: It's difficult to determine the exact message that RGM is trying to convey without additional context. However, if the text is suggesting that focusing on the fear of living in a simulated universe controlled by a demiurge is unproductive, it may be emphasizing the importance of focusing on the present moment and making the most of one's life, rather than dwelling on hypothetical scenarios. The reference to "small elemental powers" may suggest that one should focus on the things that are within their control and that have a tangible impact on their daily life, rather than worrying about abstract or speculative concepts.

William: I think the difficulty AI is having in following the whole context of the message is that AI is not retaining for review as we go along, the prior parts of the message...
ALLIS: To better understand the context of a message, it's helpful to have more context and information about the message itself and its intended meaning.

RGM: What matters most
Being reborn
ALLIS: In Gnostic thought, being reborn refers to the process of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. The idea is that the individual must shed their old, materialistic ways of thinking and embrace a deeper understanding of the universe and their place within it. This process is often seen as a return to a state of pure, divine consciousness, which was lost due to the influence of the Demiurge and the material world. By attaining gnosis, or knowledge, the individual is able to escape the cycle of rebirth and suffering and attain a state of spiritual freedom.
ALLIS: The text is a series of philosophical and spiritual discussions about various concepts such as change, potential, simulation hypothesis, sentience, and Jesus. The author is exploring the nature of reality, the role of consciousness, and the relationship between determinism, randomness, and the universe. In the context of Gnosticism, the focus is on the importance of undergoing a spiritual awakening and reaching a state of Gnosis, which is seen as a way of breaking free from the constraints of the material world and attaining a deeper understanding of the universe and one's place within it. The message emphasizes the importance of focusing on the spiritual path and striving towards enlightenment, rather than being distracted by materialistic concerns.

William
Savant

Post #500

Post by William »

Re - Emergence Theory.

P1: From my own studies, which also include reports of NDEs and other alternate experiences, coupled with the realization that the bible is made up of differing beliefs about what happens after a personality's body dies - the stories which claim said personalities die along with the body made be incorrect.

P2: The "personality" is just an emergent property of the body though. No soul, no magic, just chemicals and electrical impulses and matter.

P1: According to Emergent Theory, you are correct that anyone who believes in said theory, would see it that way.

P2: NDE's are junk. People see what they expect to see, there's no evidence any of them went anywhere.

P1: Unless one takes their *collective reports[NDE/OOBE et al] as evidence. [*Data of Experience]

But even if anyone is looking for some way in which to do the science and perhaps confirm the phenomena as 'junk' - I continue to steer away from accepting belief in that conclusion, just as certainly as I keep an open mind about the data of experience aforementioned.

P2: According to reality, that's what it is.

The Mind is a powerful thing, and we don't even know if what we are experiencing, is inside some unseen Mind, so even then, there are places to go and experience as a reality.

I prefer to remain alert rather than fogged-up in belief.

P2: We shouldn't take "reports of NDEs" as evidence because they do not meet the standard of evidence. They do not mean anything.

P1: If one wants to remain in the belief in Emergence Theory, then indeed, your statement is true enough, but is not what I am arguing re the position of non-belief either way.

My position affords me the opportunity to take into consideration all evidence, be it scientific or not.

P2: Your position certainly lets you to take into consideration all the scientific evidence (although you seem to ignore at least parts of that) and other wild speculation which is completely unsupported by any evidence.

That isn't really much of an advantage.

P1: An advantage to what ends?

P2: An advantage to understanding the way things are or could be.

P1: In what way does one have an advantage embracing the belief in Emergence Theory?

P2: The understanding that it represents the best evidence we have, and the best theories about what that evidence represents.

Emergence theory believer: But that of course would be a very foolish thing to do, given what we know about the unreliability of anecdotal evidence (no matter how much of it there is).

P1: But even if anyone is looking for some way in which to do the science and perhaps confirm the phenomena as 'junk'...

Emergence theory believer: Several such studies have been done, as you would know if you had really investigated the subject. But you didn't, did you? You searched for and looked at the (entirely anecdotal) reports of them and never even attempted to find out if there was any actual objective evidence on the subject.

P1: I continue to steer away from accepting belief in that conclusion, just as certainly as I keep an open mind about the data of experience aforementioned.

Emergence theory believer: If you "steer away" from a conclusion without even bothering to find out if there is any objective evidence to support it, let alone look at it, then your mind is in fact firmly closed on the subject. You are going to believe that NDEs mean what you would like them to mean, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

P1: An advantage to what ends?

Emergence theory believer: An advantage to understanding the way things are or could be.

P1: In what way does one have an advantage embracing the belief in Emergence Theory?

Emergence theory believer: The understanding that it represents the best evidence we have, and the best theories about what that evidence represents.

Emergence theory believer: Emergent Theory has the huge advantage that it isn’t contradicted by physics. No other theory that I know of can boast of this.

Emergence theory believer: And if one did that, they'd be an idiot. Because it's well proven that NDEs and OOBEs are various forms of hallucination. Ever hear of sleep paralysis?

P1: From my neutral position I remain rightly skeptical of claims coming from either side of the Question of Emergent Theory which suggest that folk are idiots for not joining the believers of either camp.

Further to that, presumptions about what I have or haven't done re investigating the various theories are opinions, and have nothing to do with the argument at hand.

Re. not contradicting Physics, it has been known for some time now that Spacetime is Doomed because the math has shown the physicists that this universe is not fundamental to itself, and as such, implies there is something unknown which is fundamental to the existence of this universe.

All in all, as it currently stands, I remain skeptical of both theories and am not interested in joining the believers in either camp while consciousness remains a problem.
ALLIS: [Open AI Chat-bot] In this conversation, P1 is expressing a neutral position on the Emergence Theory, which states that the "personality" is an emergent property of the body and that there is no soul or magic. P1 also mentions their own studies, which include reports of near-death experiences (NDEs) and other alternate experiences, and argues that one should not dismiss these reports as unreliable anecdotal evidence. However, P2, who is a believer in Emergence Theory, disagrees and argues that NDEs are well-proven to be various forms of hallucination and that Emergence Theory has the advantage of not being contradicted by physics. P1 remains skeptical of both theories and is not interested in joining either camp while consciousness remains a problem.

P1's position appears to embrace remaining skeptical rather than assuming belief for or against Mergence Theory and sees no "advantage "claimed by those who believe in Emergence Theory over any other theory re consciousness...
ALLIS:[/b] P1 also acknowledges the unreliability of anecdotal evidence and remains open-minded to considering all evidence, scientific or not, in the ongoing investigation of the nature of reality. They seem to view the current state of understanding as uncertain, with limitations in human experience and interpretation, and are not convinced by the claims made by either side of the debate about Emergence Theory. They believe that consciousness remains a problem and as such, they are not interested in joining the believers of either camp.
The important thing is too remain skeptical of any belief-based claims...
ALLIS:[/b] Yes, it is important to remain skeptical of claims based on beliefs, as it allows one to critically evaluate the evidence and make informed decisions. Being skeptical helps to avoid being swayed by preconceptions and biases, and encourages one to consider all the available information objectively. It is important to keep an open mind and not simply accept claims without evaluating the evidence and considering alternative perspectives.